Misty Out of Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking to the car I could tell the alcohol was affecting Misty as she leaned into me as we walked. As we pulled out of the parking lot I ended up being the first to speak saying the guys in there definitely knew she was intentionally exposing herself to them and asked if it was exciting as she thought it would be when she talked about it the other night.

She avoided answering my question at first by saying she wasn't planning on putting on such a display tonight blaming it on drinking too much while celebrating the birthday and just got carried away with all the attention. She did say she enjoyed the attention and had fun teasing the guys but thought she took things a bit too far.

I asked what it was she took too far with Misty answering she couldn't believe she played with herself in front of everyone. Making a joke of it I told Misty she surprised all of us with that one but one thing for certain that was one birthday surprise they will never forget and will be hard for anyone to top.

When we were at the hotel Misty was leaning on me again as we walked to our room to the stares of the old man working the late shift at the desk as we walked through the lobby. Misty smiled at him as we passed but with her vest still open he probably didn't even see the smile. Once past him Misty started snickering and said the old guy probably thinks she's a hooker coming back to my room.

Lifting the back of her skirt so he could see me squeeze her ass I said we dressed you to be my little slut tonight so he's not far off. As we continued on to our room Misty added I should feel privileged to have my own private hooker and we better get to the room so she could get to work.

Misty meant what she said because the door was barely closed before she pushed me back on the bed and had my pants off joining her vest on the floor. She crawled up on the bed kneeling beside me and started running her tongue in circles around the head of my cock before slipping it between her lips into her warm mouth. Misty slowly worked her lips up and down my shaft while she worked her thong off from under her skirt.

Once her thong was off Misty withdrew my cock from her mouth and swung her leg over to straddle me. She slid forward positioning my cock head between her pussy lips and in one fluid motion she lowered herself on my rigid cock until it was buried deep inside her. Placing her hands on my chest she held that position and said she had been waiting for this since I dressed her to go out.

Having been in a state of arousal since I dressed her I was looking forward to this also and it added to eroticism to see her still dressed in the skirt, shirt and shoes that she wore out. With her fully erect nipples pressing against the sheer top and as wet as her pussy was I think she stayed dressed feeling the same way.

Misty raised her hips until my cock head was at the opening of her pussy then lowered herself down again to bury the entire length back inside her. She continued this at a rhythmic pace for a short while but eventually the fervor increased to the point where she was just impaling of herself on my cock. I was watching her tits bouncing under her shirt but my mental focus was on the aggressive assault her wet pussy was giving my hard cock hidden behind the skirt.

It wasn't long before I felt Misty's juices running down my balls and with this feeling came the familiar sensation of me being on the verge of cumming. I was able to hold out until Misty slammed down one last time and hunched forward on me moaning as her orgasm hit her. The spasms of her pussy muscles caused by her orgasm sent me over the edge and had me shooting my load deep inside her.

We laid there awhile eventually getting up to undress before climbing back into bed between the sheets this time. Misty curled up into my arms and while laying there said I said judging by how hot she was when we got back to the room said she must have enjoyed our night out. After a few seconds of thought her reply was she really loved that I dressed her sexy and enjoyed acting like a slut.

She didn't elaborate any further so I said something about tonight really her going and I asked what excited her so much. Misty confessed she got turned on being dressed in revealing clothes and having people watching her expose herself. She continued by saying she didn't realize until tonight that acting like a slut and knowing people were thinking about her in such a manor would make her so horny.

I told her that watching her act like a slut kept me excited all night and I really enjoyed the outcome when we got back to the room. Misty said she loved being my slut for the night and was looking forward to the next time she would get to be my little slut. I told her I was looking forward to it also and we drifted off to sleep with the events of the night running through my mind.

We didn't wake up until late in the morning with Misty moving slow suffering from a slight hangover from her indulgence the night before. After showering and packing the car we got a bite to eat at a little café before hitting the road home. The drive was uneventful with Misty napping most of the way with our only stop for gas.

The trip was a success job wise and on the personal side provided landmark insights and revelations to us individually and as a couple. What we learned would lead to future fun and adventures I look forward to writing about.

12