Misty's Vampire Fantasy

Story Info
Working at the comic shop leads to a weird experience.
1k words
4.07
13.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty worked in the back of the shop pulling out the newest arrivals and getting them ready to put out on display. She heard the chimes on the door and checked her watch it was 8:55pm. Misty swore under her breath at the nerve of the person coming into her store five minutes before closing.

"Hi there may I help you?" she said cheerfully as she stepped behind glass display counter.

The man dressed in a black fitted suit with a dark ponytail didn't answer. She couldn't see his face but noticed how tall he was easily he was 6'4" but thin and silent. She shook her head and rolled her eyes behind his back for not answering her. She watched him carefully as he moved down the aisle to the very end and back up the other leading to the counter. Misty smiled just like she did at all the men that came in knowing she had a profound affect on their willingness to spend. His face looked chiseled out of stone, his features sharp and his eyes an intense blue, Misty felt flushed as he looked at her. He openly looked down behind the counter at her legs and up to her short black skirt and then fixating on her breasts which were accentuated by the very tight Star Wars t-shirt she wore. He smiled at her and Misty felt her legs weaken forcing her to place her hands on the counter for support. His teeth were different too they were almost like fangs.

"I'm sorry were you closing for the night?" he asked Misty in a pleasant voice.

She stammered looking for her voice, "I was just about to" she finally answered.

He nodded and turned to the door, she didn't even notice him walking but almost floating to the door and she had no reaction when he locked the door.

"There you go, now you don't have to worry about any other rude interruptions" he was saying in a smooth and deliberate tone as he moved back in front of the counter.

"Thank you" Misty replied dazed and confused.

"You're welcome" he whispered in her ear.

Misty's mind raced as he was now behind her, how did he get around the counter without her even noticing? Her body jumped as she felt his hands moving slowly up her sides, his hot breath on her neck and his body pressing up against her from behind. Her hands flattened on the glass counter as she pressed back against him allowing him to touch her all over. His fingers ran over her arms and down to her hands pressing them firmly to the counter top. She gasped and moaned softly as he gently bit her neck, her ability to understand what was happening or resist this stranger were no longer. She was his for the taking and he would take her.

His hands caressed her breasts causing her nipples to harden immediately and pushing through the fabric of her t-shirt. She felt his excitement growing behind her and his breathing getting harder. His motions were becoming quicker and rougher. Misty's shirt was pushed up exposing her breasts and she let out a sudden cry as he forced her to bend over the counter pushing her breasts hard against the glass. She looked straight ahead and could see herself in the large mirror and this man behind her. He lifted her little skirt up above her waist and he could see her panties. She didn't even feel them slide down her legs but in an instant they were on the counter beside her. She looked into the mirror again and saw him undoing his pants. She blinked hard and tried to focus because what she saw was shocking. He held himself in his hand and he looked huge. Misty closed her eyes as she felt the tip of him pressing against her opening, she lifted up on her toes and groaned deeply as he pushed inside. Slowly he was reaching deeper inside her until he was pressed flat against her ass. Misty's eyes were open wide in shock never feeling this full before and then he started thrusting sending shockwaves throughout her body. His fingers pressed into her shoulders tightly keeping her still and in place as his cock worked in and out of her pussy harder and harder. His long deep thrusts were as deliberate as his speech earlier and Misty uncontrollably shook from her orgasm. The sound of his flesh smacking against Misty's filled the room for the nest half an hour, her legs were like rubber when he pulled out of her, she fell to her knees in front of him and when she looked up his huge slick cock was only inches from her face.

"Finish me" he commanded in the same hypnotic voice.

Misty wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his cock and started to stroke him, gripping him tightly as she flicked her tongue at the head. Her soft lips pressed against him and shortly she took him inside her mouth and tasted him and even tasted her own juices. Her sucking was hard and she bobbed on his cock like she was in heat. He grunted and smiled down at her, pulling on her hair forcing himself deeper.

"That's it, now I'm ready" he said to Misty.

Misty felt the first splash of this man's hot cum in her mouth and tasted his saltiness. She had to swallow fast as he filled her mouth quickly. He cried out in triumph startling her but she kept sucking and swallowing afraid of not getting it all. She didn't stop until he pulled her hair lifting her mouth from his softening penis. He helped her up and sat her down on a stool, gently kissing her forehead. Misty closed her eyes for just a moment but when she opened them she was alone. He was gone! She looked around the store but it was as if he was never there except for the feeling between her thighs. She also noticed her panties were no longer on the counter.

"Guess he took a souvenir" she laughed quietly and shrugged.