Misunderstanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen was completely discrete. There was no footsie under the table or "accidental" brushing against me. Not so much as a meaningful smile. She gave no sign I had filled her pussy just a couple of hours before.

I'm afraid I didn't contribute much to the dinner conversation that night. I was preoccupied wondering why Kathleen suddenly (wonderfully) wanted me, and how badly Janet would rip me apart when she found out. I should mention that Janet was once again the aggressor that night, though not as relentless as the night before. Her orgasm was thunderous, while mine was a pale imitation of my normal performance.

Kathleen must have watched Janet's movements carefully because for the following two days she arrived at my office door within minutes after my wife's car pulled out of the drive. Oddly, she refused to let me kiss and caress her very much, or fuck her in any other position but doggie style. I also love licking Janet's pussy, seeing how long I can tease her before making her come. But Kathleen wouldn't allow that, either. There was no foreplay and very little afterplay and she left as soon as she could.

My sexual experience is limited. I had only slept with a couple of girls before Janet and I got married, and none of those relationships lasted very long. So -- as far as I knew -- there was nothing very unusual about Kathleen's behavior in our stimulating, but puzzling affair.

Unfortunately, it was a short affair. Curtis arrived home for the weekend on the evening after our fourth encounter so nothing happened that Saturday and Sunday. Although I fully expected Kathleen to appear in my office after Janet left the following Monday, she was nowhere to be seen. Nor did she appear the next day or any day after that, to my regret.

Our lives fell back into their normal patterns. Janet and Kathleen were, if anything, closer than ever, so I saw Kathleen a lot. Twice I tried to talk with her about what had happened between us, but she hushed me and changed the subject.

That, I thought, was the end of that.

It was a couple of months later when I came home one evening to find Janet, Kathleen and Curtis sitting together in our kitchen, all smiles.

"Kathy and Curtis have great news, darling," Janet said, so I waited expectantly to congratulate them on something mundane like a promotion or new car.

"We're going to have a baby!" Kathleen exclaimed.

I'm afraid I stood there with a stunned expression for a little too long before my wife poked a finger in my ribs.

"Don't look so shocked, honey. Lots of couples have babies these days!"

I recovered enough composure to congratulate Kathleen and Curtis and contribute some remarks to the celebration. Kathleen was truly glowing with joy, and bubbling over with plans, while Curtis displayed real pleasure in a quieter way. The two women eagerly talked about pregnancy and childbirth until Curtis began to get green around the gills. So the discussion was changed to cribs and diapers and the merits of breastfeeding.

I found it hard to work the next day ... distracted by thoughts of Kathleen's pregnancy. Naturally it occurred to me that I might be the father and just as naturally I discounted the possibility. Curtis must have finally found a spurt of creativity ... so to speak.

But then it occurred to me to look up a website that lets you calculate due dates online. Janet had already circled Kathleen's due date in red on our kitchen calendar. I plugged in the four dates of our passionate encounters in the guest bedroom. It turned out that any of them could match Kathleen's due date.

And the following Saturday and Sunday -- when Curtis was home -- could also have produced her due date. Inconclusive. Should I ask Kathleen? Would I get an answer? Cowardice won the day and I never asked.

I am not exaggerating when I say that Janet was there for every step of Kathleen's pregnancy. She accompanied Kathleen to her doctor's appointments, shopping for baby needs and taking childbirth classes. Janet, not Curtis, was there for Kathleen's ultrasounds and her prenatal exercise sessions. They became closer than ever ... closer than any sisters I'd known.

Pregnancy agreed with Kathleen. Aside from a bit of morning sickness in the early days, she glowed with good health and high spirits. And Janet matched her mood. They talked, laughed and planned together non-stop. Kathleen began eating every meal at our house, while Janet outdid herself cooking special treats for the expectant mother.

Janet continued to want sex more than before, although she was not as insatiable as she had been the week of my fling with Kathleen. So I was pretty happy despite the slowly fading guilt over our brief affair.

As Kathleen's due date neared, Janet began sleeping in Kathleen's guest bedroom when Curtis was out of town. He was in Baltimore when Kathleen went into labor two weeks early, so Janet and I took her to the hospital. Janet was in the delivery room coaching when little Amber was born, and I was nearby pacing the halls.

Once Amber came home, Janet and Kathleen became a baby-raising team. The poor kid had one of them doting on her every waking second. I think Janet did everything except breast feed the little girl. "Why not," I figured. "Janet has the little girl she always wanted, and Kathleen gets all the help a new mother could want."

By the time Amber was three months old, our lives had settled into a new and comfortable routine centering on one much-beloved baby. That's why I was surprised one afternoon when I was working at my office computer and heard footsteps on the back stairs. I swiveled around to find Kathleen standing in the door.

"Do you know what I've been dreaming about for the past year?" she asked, grinning wickedly.

"The baby?" I ventured.

"SEX!" she replied emphatically. "Being pregnant made me so horny I thought I would die!"

Walking slowly towards me, she unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open. I had time to notice she was braless, and that her breasts were larger than I remembered, before she pressed a protuding nipple to my lips. Reflexively I began to suck, rewarded by a delightful sip of warm milk on my tongue.

Kathleen's hands in my hair held me to her breast and she sighed deeply.

"I want to fuck and fuck and FUCK!" she said firmly. "Long and hard and sweaty. Missionary, doggie style, sitting, standing, hanging from the chandelier. I want it ALL! I want you in my pussy and my mouth and ... and everywhere if you promise to be gentle!"

Panicked, I stood and held her at arm's length.

"We can't, Kathy, we just can't! Janet is bound to find out. She's next door right now!"

"I know," said Kathleen, smiling gently. "She promised to watch Amber until we're done."

I was struck speechless, staring down into her laughing eyes.

"Surely you don't think I would have a baby by my best friend's husband without her permission?" she chided.

A wave of heat flashed through my body, and I stood there stunned. Until that moment I had been sure Janet didn't know about my affair with Kathleen. Now I was certain she DID know! And not only did she know, but my formerly jealous wife apparently approved!

"I know it was unfair," Kathleen said, "but Janet and I agreed it would be better if I seduced you. She was afraid you would turn noble and refuse if I just asked you to give me a baby.

"Even so," she chattered, unzipping her shorts and dropping them to the floor. "I thought you were never going to touch me! I was sure you would give in when I stopped wearing a bra, but you never laid a finger on me! Janet was very touched by your will power," and then she unfastened my shorts and pushed them and my boxers down my legs.

"It drove Janet wild, knowing I was full of your sperm," Kathleen said, cupping my balls with one hand while the other stroked my stiff dick. "I'm afraid we wore you out that week.

"And me, I was surprised I started to need sex so desperately after only four good fucks," she said, her finger gathering a drop of seminal fluid from the opening of my dick. She licked her finger, and I noticed my heart pounding.

"So now," Kathleen said, pulling me down on the carpet, "I've become a slut and you have to help me live out all the nasty fantasies I've had since you got me pregnant."

Half an hour later I was lying back with Kathleen on top of me, her sweaty breasts flattened between us, the deep moans of her orgasm still echoing in the room. My dick was buried deep inside her, bathed in a soup of her flowing juices and my come. I was thinking I would have to start working out if I was going to satisfy both Janet and Kathleen.

"Poor boy," she whispered contentedly, snuggling close. "I promise I'll leave you alone after just two more babies!"

I REALLY don't understand women!

12