Mitch Meets The Jenkins'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Likewise, Susan got on top of her mother's shoulders and now, Mitch and Connie were the "Horses" while Connie and Susan atop their shoulders were the, "Fighters". The goal was for the "Fighters" to knock each other off of their "Horses" so that they fell into the water. Once a fighter was unseated, the other team was the winner.

As they faced off, Mitch got a great look at both Susan and Emily's bare breasts. Their aureolas were the size of half dollars and the cool water made their nipples stick out like fingers. Mitch found himself licking his lips at the mere thought of having them in his mouth.

Unfortunately for both Mitch and Connie, the "bare breast" distraction didn't allow him to realize fast enough that the fight had actually commenced. As Susan grabbed onto Connie's shoulders unbeknownst to Mitch, Emily had positioned her leg in between his. So while Mitch's attention drifted mostly between dangling breasts and bare asses and pussies, Emily pushed Mitch on the chest, over her leg so that both he and Connie fell into the water.

Connie jumped out of the water and yelled, "No fair. Foul!"

Mitch, however, said nothing and was mostly embarrassed that a 40+ year-old woman pushed him over.

Emily's reaction surprised Mitch. "Fine, let Mitch take Susan and I'll take you for the next round!"

Mitch couldn't believe what was happening. Susan came around, and as he bent below the water, she hopped up onto his back with her legs now straddling his head, her bare ass on his back and her pussy, pushed up firm against the back of his neck just as Connie's was before.

Mitch's hands grasped Connie's sister's bare thighs to steady her and the thought of her bare pussy behind his head, made him wish his head could spin the necessary 180 degrees so that he could feast on it.

However, Mitch had just been humiliated and therefore, wanted to win this round so instead of waiting for Connie (now on her mother's shoulders) or Emily to signal the start of the event, Mitch yelled, "Go" and then he placed his leg in-between Emily's and pushed her and Connie into the water just as she had done to him.

Susan leapt off of Mitch's back and hugged him in celebration of their victory.

Mitch could feel Susan's breasts smash against his bare chest and she made no overture to diminish the pressure that she exerted upon him. Furthermore, Mitch became keenly aware that she could obviously feel his stiff pecker against her stomach but instead of eliciting any reaction at all, Susan acted like nothing in the world was wrong and instead, gave Mitch a little kiss on the lips while calling him, "My Champion!" Then prior to releasing him from her embrace, Susan even more aggressively hugged Mitch and allowed her hand to slide down where she playfully squeezed his ass.

Mitch said nothing.

Mitch thought nothing.

Mitch could have been pushed over by a feather.

Mitch barely heard Emily when she said, "Ok, let's let it stay even at one win each and call it a day, ok?"

Susan groaned in disappointment.

Connie groaned in disappointment.

Mitch however, just groaned.

The four of them swam a bit more and Mitch worked feverishly to regain control of himself.

His mind kept working overtime.

"What's going on here?"

"Does Susan know what she is doing?"

"Does Connie know what her sister is doing?"

"Am I overreacting?"

"What's a guy supposed to do when he skinny dips with his girlfriends hot mom and sister?"

And lastly, "Man, does my dick hurt!"

Emily looked at both of her daughters and said to Susan, "It's getting late. Susan, let's go ahead and start back to the house and get working on some dinner?"

Without a word, both Susan and Emily strode out of the water. They gathered up their things and walked naked together back up the hill towards the house.

Susan looked over her shoulder at both Connie and Mitch and laughingly yelled to them, "Now ya'll hurry up 'cause dinner won't wait!"

Both Mitch and Connie knew that Susan wasn't talking about "food" at all and Connie yelled back to her younger sister, "Jealous!"

Connie's mom responded, "Now you two hush up and Connie, please take a moment to take care of that poor boy before you head back to the house" and then laughing so hard it was difficult to pick out her exact words she continued, "I'd sure hate to see his head explode from all that pressure!"

Susan also broke into a fit of laughter and even Connie started to giggle at her mother's humor.

Mitch had a variety of things going through his head, while he certainly was seeing first hand the "very" liberal nature of this family, he was surprised, excited and a little embarrassed at Emily's recognition of his need for sex with her own daughter.

As they left their sight, all Mitch said to Connie was, "I need to get inside of you now!"

Connie gave him a "knowing grin" and together, they walked out of the water, and she laid down on one of the blankets in anticipation. As she spread her legs, Mitch slid between them and guided his iron rod into her moist, warm hole.

Just on the other side of the hill, Susan said to her mother, "I'm gonna go back on top of the hill and watch 'em!"

Emily responded, "Oh honey, you let them be."

"Don't worry momma, they won't see me."

Emily just shook her head and suppressing her own giggle, muttered, "You're such a voyeur Susan."

Susan just giggled and said, "I know" as she scrambled back to the top of the hill to watch Mitch and Connie fuck.

Mitch's mind was not in a place that could contemplate, "foreplay". He desperately needed to get his rocks off and was so horny, he would have fucked a zebra. His mind was screaming with images of Connie, Emily and Susan's beautiful naked bodies. As he closed his eyes, he started to "mind fuck" each of them while spearing his rod in and out of Connie.

As he nestled between Connie's thighs, his mouth mashed down onto hers and their tongues swirled as he pushed in-and-out of her. Breaking from the kiss for just a moment, Connie, almost breathlessly asked, "So Mitch, do you like my mom and sister?"

Even as he pistoned his cock inside of her, he was more than mildly surprised that Connie wanted to discuss her mom and sister with him while he was, between her legs and feeding his cock to her hungry snatch.

With no real thought to his response, he simply uttered, "Yeah, they're great."

Then with renewed vigor in her own pelvic thrusts, Connie responded, "I knew you'd like them."

At the top of the hill, Susan was watching Mitch "power fuck" her sister. Her own finger was busy probing her own hole and she was imagining it was Mitch's cock that was filling her.

Even though she had to be quiet, a few moans escaped her mouth as her fingers diddled her own button. "Ohh...., Uhhhhh..... Emmmm....."

Having no idea that his performance was being so closely scrutinized by Connie's sister and thinking of nothing but his, own satisfaction, Mitch shoved his cock deep into Connie and fucked her for all he was worth until blast after blast of cum flew from his shaft into her womb.

Just as he finished cumming, Susan too, was able to bring herself off to a nice little orgasm herself. After licking off her own finger, she stealthily scrambled back down the hill and toward the house.

Chapter 3

After cleaning up a bit in the creek, Mitch and Connie made their way back to the house. Mitch was dressed in only the bathing suit that never did get wet and Connie excused herself and ran upstairs to change.

This left Mitch alone for a few minutes with Emily and Susan in the kitchen and his eyes roamed from one to the other. Susan was wearing an oversized football jersey that nearly reached mid thigh and Mitch could see that Emily had on "most" of her original attire. However, with the slight sag to her full breasts and recognizing that most of the buttons on her blouse were, "unbuttoned", there was no doubt that she had declined to put her bra back on. Mitch was indeed, being treated to a very lovely view of Emily's ample cleavage.

Having opened up a bottle of wine, Emily walked a glass over to Mitch who was re-seated at the kitchen table. Placing the glass on the table with her left hand, she used her right arm to circle Mitch's shoulders to give him a short comforting, hug. In addition to her hand on his shoulder, Mitch could easily distinguish the feeling of her bra-less breasts as she pushed them into his left shoulder during their brief embrace.

"Sure hope we didn't embarrass you too badly Mitch. We really aren't this awful, all the time" and she gave him a bright smile and a little peck on the cheek.

While Emily removed her arm and moved back to the counter to continue preparing dinner, Susan looked over her shoulder and also gave Mitch a warm, comforting smile.

Mitch was a little nervous that one or the other of them might want to ask, "What took you so long to get back to the house?" but fortunately, neither one did.

As he settled himself down, his eyes moved from to Susan, and he noticed that her jersey didn't leave much to the imagination. It was hard for Mitch to not stare at her beautiful tan legs, which were clearly on display. The jersey itself was tight enough on her chest to easily display even the underside curve of her breasts. In addition, her ever present, "high beams" made it clear that she was also, sans bra.

When Susan reached up to a high cabinet to retrieve a bowl for making a salad, her jersey rode up the back of her legs and the bare curve of her lovely bottom made a brief but unforgettable appearance.

With his dick now straining once again to be relieved, Connie bounced back into the kitchen wearing only a sheer nightshirt and plopped herself down onto Mitch's lap. Her squirming ass made it clear to Mitch that she could feel the swelling of his member.

Mitch downed his glass of wine and Connie got up to refill his glass and also retrieved a glass for herself. She sat both glasses of wine on the table in front of Mitch and sat right back down onto his lap.

With all of the visual stimulation and Connie's nice soft ass casually and teasingly gliding up and down his stiff pole, Mitch was near to losing his mind with lust. With the orientation of the kitchen and the seat that he was sitting in, the kitchen table provided a screen to both Emily and Susan who also had their backs to them as they cut this or chopped that. Mitch took the opportunity to slide his hand up Connie's bare thigh. He half expected her to push him away but instead, she opened her legs to provide him with easier access. In short order, his hand made it to the V in her leg and he slid a finger into her wet pussy.

Mitch took some comfort in recognizing that Connie was drenched and therefore, was as hot to fuck as he was. He figured, "At least I'll get some more pussy after dinner."

As he continued to fondle her sex, Connie's hips would almost imperceptibly rise to meet his invading finger. Mitch couldn't believe that he had just met Emily (and Susan) just a few hours ago and now he was finger fucking her daughter at her own kitchen table.

Without even looking over her shoulder, Emily asked of Connie, "Baby, would you mind putting on some music?"

"Sure momma", and Connie jumped off of Mitch's lap and went into the family room to turn on the stereo. In short order, soft music was filtering into the kitchen.

Emily then looked to Mitch, "Mitch, would you mind cutting up some of these vegetables for the salad?"

"Sure."

Mitch got out of his chair, sucked Connie's juice off of his finger and all the while, continued trying to hide his erection from Connie's mother and Susan. He found that pushing himself against the counter to cut the carrots was as good a way to hide as any other.

Soon, the prep work coupled with both the sound of pouring wine and laughter filled the room.

A real nice slow song came on the stereo and Connie's mother, Emily spoke up, "I love this old song" and then she spun Mitch away from the counter, slid into his arms and started to dance with him.

"Thanks Mitch, I just love to dance and with this song playing, I just can't resist."

Susan chimed in, "I'm next!"

Kiddingly, Connie chimed in, "N-o-o-o, I'm next!"

Which was followed by an endless string of both, "Am not", and, "Am so", which caused everyone to laugh at the mock attempt of sibling rivalry.

"Are they always like that?", Mitch asked Emily.

With a gleam in her eye and a smile on her lips, Emily responded, "Since Day 1." They both shared a laugh at that and Mitch took Emily deeper into his embrace as they danced out of the kitchen and into the family room where the stereo was located. Connie and Susan stayed behind in the kitchen to continue working on dinner and Mitch found himself alone with Emily as they gently swayed to the music.

From the wine that had already been consumed, neither of them was feeling any pain and he was truly enjoying the feeling of Emily tracing her fingers in an absent minded way both up and down the nape of his neck. Furthermore, he was becoming much less apprehensive about his erection. While he did his best, "initially" to not let Emily feel the bulge in his swim trunks, he started to realize that Emily really didn't seem to care about the bulge pushing against her belly. In fact, any time his groin came in contact with her, he could make out a change in Emily's breathing. He had the feeling that "she actually liked", the feeling of his pecker against her.

After several more songs had passed, Mitch found that his hands were starting to glide up and down Emily's back and likewise, Emily was tracing her fingers and nails up and down Mitch's bare back. He pulled from her and stared into her eyes. He was sure she could see the total look of confusion on his face as Mitch looked into a pair of eyes that looked just like Connie's and yet he wasn't sure as to what to do.

His mouth parted slightly as did hers and then he heard an excited voice from behind him.

"My turn!", and Connie pranced up to tap her mom on the shoulder and broke the spell.

Mitch and Connie started to dance in the privacy of the Family Room while Emily retreated to the kitchen. Mitch and Connie's mouths immediately connected and he slid his hands up under her nightshirt to grasp her cute little bare butt.

In a desperate need of release, Mitch thrust his erection into Connie's belly while pulling her towards him by his hold on her ass.

His kisses were urgent.

Pleading.

Her hands slid down between them and she started to rub his erection over the top of his swim trunks.

He needed a release but none was to be had as an alarm rang from the kitchen and Connie had to run to take the dinner rolls out of the oven. As he turned to watch her race into the kitchen, Susan came into his arms and said, "Saved the best for last."

Mitch's mind was at a peak of arousal and every sense he had desired only one thing, "pussy".

Mitch and Susan danced for the remainder of a song and the beginning of another before they too, were called in for dinner.

Chapter 4

(Much) More wine flowed. Everybody was pretty drunk and even though everyone was having a great time, Mitch wanted to get Connie to bed as soon as was, "reasonably" polite. He was thrilled when the dishes were finally put away and Emily finally said, "I think I'm ready for bed."

Mitch jumped up to escort Connie upstairs but she was more than just a little tipsy, she was "very drunk". Connie had to lean heavily into Mitch to just traverse the stairs and from the landing he heard Emily ask, "On my, looks like Connie's had a glass too many."

Mitch responded, "I think she's had more than a glass too many."

Susan coming up from behind him and while passing he and Connie on the stairs said it all, "Sorry sport. Looks like you're SOL (shit out of luck) tonight."

Mitch, already growing used to Susan's attitude of, "no subject is off limits", just gave her a half-hearted grin and Emily said, "Susan, you could be a little nicer."

"Just kidding, mom."

Mitch's mind was tormented by the disappointment he knew he was going to be facing, "Great, she's so fucking drunk, I'll never get laid."

He brought Connie upstairs to their room and got her to lie down on the bed. He proceeded to undress her and then kissed her from her nipples to her pussy hole but it was all for not as she not only fell asleep, she was, "snoring like a sailor."

"Great", thought Mitch, "No pussy and she's snoring so loud, I can't even stay in the same room."

He pulled off his swimsuit and put on a pair of boxers. Immediately, his cock sprung right through the hole in his boxers and he had to shove it shove it back through the hole. Then, frustrated beyond belief, Mitch grabbed a pillow and the comforter from the bed and headed down to the family room to sleep on the couch.

Grumbling all the way down the stairs, "Fucking great. Just totally, fucking great."

He plopped onto the couch and pulled the comforter up to his shoulders.

Mitch took a moment to realize that he was pretty drunk himself. He also started to get angry with himself for literally getting mad at Connie for being a little drunk. Mitch thought, "Connie has never denied me sex" so to himself he said, "Lighten up, Mitch." He realized that he had no right to be mad as she was seeing her family for the first time in a good while so what if she did get a little, "shit faced."

Then his mind countered that thought with, "Well, maybe more like a lot shit faced", and that got him to settle down and giggle a bit himself.

His cock had sprung back through his shorts and his hand started to jack it.

He thought about how hot both Emily and Susan were. Their bodies were incredible and they were both so, "damn sexy." His mind swirled back to the creek and of Susan playfully grabbing his bare ass or of dancing in the Family Room with Emily and how he thought they were just about to kiss each other.

Mitch whispered to himself, "Wow, these Jenkins women sure are something!"

Then as he continued to please himself he thought back to Connie and how much he loved her. How much he loved to fuck her and how willing she always was to, "please him."

Mitch had never known another women that came anywhere near offering him what Connie did. She was a great friend. A great listener and the best lover he ever experienced.

Having been with her family for just a day, many pieces of her personality started to fall into place for Mitch.

He was always amazed at how natural "everything" was for Connie. Kissing, holding hands, blow jobs, anal, she both did and, loved it anyway he wanted her. The biggest surprise was finding out about her relationship with her roommate Sandy.

However, he had only known the extent of their friendship for the past month or so.

One evening, both Connie and Sandy were at his apartment. While that was not unusual, Connie put a porn video into the VCR, which, while not unusual for her and Mitch, it was unusual for them to watch a "fuck video" with Sandy.

Mitch was seated in the middle of the couch with both Sandy on his left and Connie on his right. Connie had thrown an old blanket over the top of all three of them so they all were snuggled closely together. The opening scene started with two girls eating each other out and then, on cue, the gardener walks in and in short order, the guy is banging one chick from behind while she has her head buried in her friend's bush.

Mitch felt Sandy's hand on his left thigh but it mostly just sat there with an occasional caress or two. However, Connie's hand was already sliding between his legs and rubbing his growing cock. Mitch's arms raised up so that it was on the back of the couch and both girls snuggled in even closer while the trio on the video continued to please each other.