Mitch Meets The Jenkins'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopeful that they could fuck without being caught Mitch asked, "Is it secluded? I mean, we won't be seen, will we?"

With a devilish giggle Millie replied, "Who cares?"

Mitch noticed that Millie had turned on her turn signal and proceeded to turn into the parking lot of what appeared to be an old, abandoned drive in restaurant.

As she pulled into the parking lot and around the building (with her right hand still jerking his cock), Millie enjoyed the look of confusion on Mitch's face over her selection of a secluded place.

Pulling around the building and into the back end of the parking lot so that the van could not be seen from the road, she leaned over and kissed Mitch fully on the mouth. Their kisses were urgent and needy. Both wanted the other's body badly but as their lips pulled away, and with some hesitancy, Mitch asked, "Are we gonna fuck in the parking lot?"

But instead of offering a reply, Millie lowered her mouth onto Mitch's cock where she started to gently suck the head. Instinctively, Mitch's hand started to caress Millie through her dress and he pushed up with his waist to try and force more of his cock into her mouth but Millie was teasing him by not letting any more cock into her mouth.

Noting that more of his dick wasn't finding refuge in Millie's mouth, Mitch, in an inquisitive, yet playful tone, asked, "Now Millie, are you teasing me?"

Finally letting his cock slide to the back of her mouth, Millie uttered, "Uh huh."

Mitch just giggled and gave Millie's ass a playful swat as she continued to suck his dick.

While he loved Millie's mouth on his organ, he really wanted to fuck so prior to cumming down her throat he asked, "Millie, let's go to the back of the van and fuck, ok?"

Millie righted herself in her seat and with a big grin said, "Now why we would we wanna do that when I have the keys to let ourselves into this old restaurant right here on my keychain."

Mitch just laughed, pushed his dick back into his pants as both of them exited the vehicle.

As Millie worked the old lock with her key she told Mitch that this property was purchased by Joe Jenkins about a month ago and he was gonna renovate it so as his Property Manager, she had the key.

"Millie, you had me going there a minute. I really thought we were gonna fuck in broad daylight, in a parking lot along the main road into town."

"Believe me darlin', I'd fuck you right in the middle of the street right now if I had to but I just thought, we might be a bit more comfortable in here", and with that, the tumblers of the lock opened and the two of them entered the old restaurant.

Millie took Mitch's hand as they entered into the back storeroom of the old eatery and walked him through another door that led to a small office. The only piece of furniture there was a couch.

With a big grin and while unbuckling his pants, he said, "Now you're talking Millie."

Both lovers' clothes were on the floor and after reclining on the couch, Millie didn't wait long for Mitch to fill her primary orifice.

With furious tongues flying all over each other's mouths and necks, Millie bellowed, "Fuck me lover!"

Chapter 20

Mitch found the mill interesting but nowhere near as interesting as the desire to fuck Millie again. Regardless, he was a model student as Millie walked him from one end of the mill to the other explaining the entire process for treating, cutting and storing lumber.

After about an hour, and a bit of lunch, there was nothing more to see so they decided to drive on back to the Jenkins' home. Throughout the drive back to the house, hands were caressing, and when no one could see, lips were locking.

Mitch was totally aroused and wanted to fuck Millie again but while she clearly enjoyed to "play" in the car, she made no effort to turn off the road for a, "quickie". As they pulled into the Jenkins' drive, Mitch was as horny as an owl and in need of further relief.

However, Mitch noticed that Joe's car was in the drive and so was another company vehicle. Looking over at Millie and without really asking, Millie answered his unspoken question, "Looks like Joe and Bill are here."

Mitch knew that if Millie's husband, Bill was there, he would have little chance to jump on top of Millie again today. Although he tried to hide his disappointment, Millie put the car in park and stroked Mitch's leg again and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"I had a real nice time showing you the mill today."

With a voice that reflected the reality of the situation, Mitch replied, "Yeah me too", but he really wanted to say, "Millie let's back out of here before we're seen so I can fuck you one more time."

But he didn't.

Instead they walked up the stairs and into an empty house.

Mitch asked, "I wonder where everyone is?"

Picking up a note on the kitchen table Millie replied, "It says here that they're all by the creek and we should come on down."

Mitch's hopes to fuck Millie again grew bright and he took her in his arms and kissed her hard. In no time, both were pushing their hips into each other in mock love play. Mitch's hands were all over Millie's ass and in response, Millie cooed with encouragement.

Millie broke the kiss and looked up into Mitch's pleading eyes, "Lover, we need to be careful, anyone of them could come back here any minute. We really need to get on down to that creek before we get caught."

Mitch groaned his disapproval but knew she was right.

So they left the house and walked out to the creek. The walk was filled with trees and a number of bends in the trail that provided several opportunities for Mitch and Millie to hide behind a tree for a kiss. Each time, Mitch's hand would grab a feel of Millie's breast or ass.

At one point, Mitch literally begged Millie to blow him but she told him, "I can't lover", and with a seductive grin continued, "How could I explain being on my knees with your big beautiful dick in my mouth to Emily?"

Mitch almost said, "It's not like Emily hasn't also sucked my dick", but he caught himself just in time.

As they walked around the final bend, Mitch was confronted with a sight he never expected.

Down on the beach, he could see Millie's husband Bill, naked and on his back. His girlfriend Connie, also naked, was straddling him and riding up and down on his big shaft. He could see Bill's hands pawing all over Connie's meaty jugs and her head was thrown back as she was clearly in the throes of ecstasy.

Next to them was Joe who was fucking his own daughter Susan, "doggy style". Susan was bent forward and she had her face between her mother's bare legs while chowing down on her juicy cunt.

Mitch was stunned and hardly noticed that Millie had taken his hand and was now leading him down the rest of the path toward the orgy in front of him.

Mitch's mind was lost. He eyes darted back and forth to watch Connie ride Bill's dick and likewise watched as Joe repeatedly slammed his pecker into his daughter Susan's snatch. Beneath Susan, he could see Emily writhing in pleasure at her own daughter's oral assault on her pussy.

The five of them were lost in their own sexual frenzy and didn't even seem to notice Mitch and Millie's approach. Millie said, not a word and Mitch, couldn't speak if he had too.

Millie walked Mitch down to the group and stopped him a few short feet from the activity itself. Mitch didn't even notice Millie disrobe as he was totally absorbed by the events taking place in front of him.

Further to his own confusion, he barely noticed that Millie had dropped to her knees in front of him and proceeded to unbuckle his belt and push his pants and underwear to the ground.

The sound of the buckle made Connie look up at him but instead of seeing panic in her face for being caught in such a compromising situation, she smiled at him while she continued to ride Bill's pecker. He saw her place her hands on the back of Bill's hands to encourage him to continue pulling on her nipples while still feeding her his cock.

Without a word, his eyes then darted over to Joe, Susan and Emily and they, likewise, were smiling at him. Joe showed no hesitation to stop pushing his cock into his daughter and after catching his eye for only a moment, Susan bent forward again to begin sucking off her mother once again.

Mitch's mind was filled with confusion but all that came to an end as he felt Millie take his cock into her mouth. From a deep place inside of his body, Mitch's mouth lurched forward the guttural sounds of the deep lust that was filling his very being, "Ohhhhhhh, Millie suck meeeeee........"

His body started to convulse and he fell down onto the blanket next to Bill. Millie followed him straight down and never let his cock leave her mouth. Mitch's eyes were glassy with lust as he again looked into Connie's smiling eyes.

The events from the last few days started to finally make sense to him. He knew how the Jenkins' lived. They fucked because they liked it. He also knew that he too, fucked because he liked it as well.

While the zest for love flowed from his body, he now looked up at Connie and he was sure that the look of love in her eyes for him, were the same as the feeling of love he felt for her.

She was riding Bill's prick but he didn't care. He had been fucking Sandy for a while and immediately started fucking her sister, Susan, her mother Emily and their good friend, Millie who was presently servicing his shaft.

He looked down at Millie. Her mouth was full of his dick and she too, had a look of love in her eyes as she looked back to Mitch.

Mitch now understood and he was no longer dazed or confused.

He pulled Millie up to him and kissed her. He could feel her breasts against his chest and his hands pulled at her ass cheeks.

Flipping her onto the bottom, he pushed his penis back into her pussy and proceeded to fuck her while her husband Bill, fucked his girlfriend Connie, next to them. His mouth covered hers with another deep kiss and when he pulled back, he had a smile on his face and so did she. Mitch pumped in and out of Millie and their eyes never left each other. Finally, in a low voice he said, "I love you Millie."

She smiled back and said, "I love you too Mitch."

Looking over his shoulder at Connie he blew her a kiss and she responded.

He knew this new lifestyle would be one he would relish. He loved Connie, Sandy, Millie, Emily and Susan. He also knew now, that Joe and Bill felt the same for these women as he did.

Together they would please each other and most importantly, "love each other".

He gave one last kiss to Millie and then stood up to walked over to where Joe, Susan and Emily were. They too looked at him with love in their eyes. Looking back to Millie, he could see that she was now snuggled up with her husband Bill and Connie and was alternating kissing both of them while their hands, in a familiar and loving way explored each other's bodies.

He lay down next to Emily and kissed her. Then looking down at Susan, she extricated herself from her mother's cunt and Mitch climbed on board of Emily.

As she reached down to guide his tool into her pussy, they too stared into each other's eyes. Clearly it was more than sex. This was love. The love of the body and what it can do for those you love in return.

Mitch pushed forward and bent where his mouth was inches from Emily's. Before kissing her, Mitch said, "I love you Emily."

Her eyes smiled up at him and she replied, "I know. I love you too. Fuck me."

Mitch pushed his pole in and out of Emily. The passion and the love was all there. He felt himself sliding in and out of her wet hole. She pushed up to meet every thrust and together, they burst into an intense orgasm.

As he rolled off of Emily, and laid on his back, Susan with a fresh load of her dad's cum swimming in her tubes laid down upon Mitch and they kissed each other as true, "lovers".

There was no pretense nor was their any judgment. This was all natural to Mitch and to all of them. They brought immense physical pleasure to one-and-other and he was grateful to be able to participate.

Soon Susan's kisses aroused him and as she slid down his torso to take him into her mouth, Connie also crawled up and the two sisters shared his phallus. Each sister took a turn either licking his scrotum or deep throating his tool while their hands caressed up and down his body.

Emily rolled back into his arms and her mouth covered his and now, three tongues urged him to achieve a total and lasting pleasure of the body. Mitch could feel the bubbling of his seed start to boil and both sisters shared his bounty while their mother kissed his mouth.

When they were done, all of them swam in the water to cleanse themselves and as the need arose, any two or more of them would leave the water, climb back onto the beach and fuck.

Mitch knew that this was only the beginning but he relished it with all of his heart.