Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the opportunity to clean up the kitchen a little, so by the time she came back the machine had woken up to the point where it took less than a minute to register her click on the tab that contained her email.

A message from Samantha - subject, "Can we talk about this?"

Ominous.

Ignoring her other email, Nina clicked the message from Samantha. As the little orange light flashed and the laptop made its silly grinding sounds, she had enough time to be worried.

Did I offend her? Oh God, did I say too much, and frighten her? Nina tried to distract herself by closing some of the popup windows that had since opened themselves. It did little to take her mind off the situation. She seemed interested, but we were drunk - I always think people are interested in what I have to say when I'm drunk. Oh, God...

Finally the page loaded, and Nina read Samantha's message.

***

Hey, Nina!

So this is a little embarrassing, but I've been thinking a lot about the things you said last night. I'm really fascinated by it all!

Does this sort of thing come with documentation? Is there a newbie's guide to erotic humiliation? Do you have any links you can send to me?

Thanks!

***

Nina stared at the message.

What?

She stared some more.

Of course I've got links. I've got blogs open in these tabs. I've got negotiation forms actually printed out! I've got so much material you'll be reading all day.

Why do you want it? Do you want to study me or proposition me?

And am I only considering this because I'm still all happy and damp from this morning?

Nina looked to her list of online friends. The little icon next to Samantha's name was green.

I could ask her right now. I could go on chat and talk with her.

Nina opened a chat window, put her mouse in the box, clicked, and typed "Hey, Samantha!"

She hesitated, her finger over the Enter key. She bit her lip, took a deep breath, and pressed it.

***

Samantha moaned softly, hearing the blood in her ears, her right hand nestled in the warm, damp pocket of her panties, her left hand stroking her nipple, her mind full of naughty thoughts. Thoughts of Nina, lying on the bed - naked and smiling, freckled pale skin all soft and inviting, contrasted with the delightfully ridiculous bright-red cartoon boxing gloves. Trying to beckon Sam, but her fingers don't work - "Oh dear, whatever shall I do, I want to be sexy yet these boxing gloves are so silly, this is a delicious paradox that you have put me in." Sam shivered, imagining Nina biting at the straps.

Detail, to be sure - and to have fun - scan her, her shiny red hair, her gorgeous green eyes, her smiling lips, that bit at the front of her neck that goes all inny-ridgey, her soft-looking breasts, her nipples all pointy and ding...

Ding?

Samantha opened her eyes. A chat window had appeared, with Nina's name in it.

"Oh," said Samantha, and "Shit, hang on..." She grabbed her desk with her left hand, pulling her chair closer so that she could reach the mouse with her other hand, her other hand which was all - "Oh, fuck, no, oh shit." She stood up, stumbled, pulled up her jeans and left.

The notification window blinked at the empty room. Higgs peeked his head in, mewling.

Samantha entered, red-cheeked, wiping down the fingers of her right hand and carrying a box of tissues under her arm. "Out," she said to Higgs, who ignored her. She picked up her mouse and ran the tissue around it, soaking up the worst of her mistake, hoping that none of it would get into the internals.

I wonder just how conductive my fluids are? Must find out someday. Write a blog post: Fun times with an Ohmmeter, sex toys for nerds.

She set the mouse back down again, sat down heavily in the chair, dropped the damp tissue to the floor, told Higgs to once again leave this place, was ignored, took a deep breath, said "Yes, right. Hello," and began to type.

Nina: Hey, Samantha!

Samantha: Hi! :)

Samantha took a few deep breaths while Nina pecked out her reply. I wasn't expecting this. I was supposed to do this by email. Email, where you've got time to think about what you want to say, and it's nice and easy to catch yourself before you say something silly.

Nina: So you want to know about my kinkier side, huh? :)

Samantha smiled. Yes. Yes, I do.

Samantha: Yes, yes I do. :o

There, that's suitably noncommittal. Play it cool, Sam, keep your escape hatch open. You're on dangerous ground, here - you've known Nina for, what, ten years now? It's a lovely friendship at stake. Be careful. Also use lots of smilies, she likes those.

The indicator said that Nina was typing. Then, it said "Nina has entered text," meaning that her chat box had text in it but that she was no longer adding text to it.

The indicator stayed in that status, for a long time. So long that Samantha's heart started to race.

Nina's sat there with the message in the chat box, going back and forth between sending it and erasing it. You'd think that excitement and fear would cancel each other out, not build each other up.

Careful, Samantha, careful - don't get your hopes up too high, and don't weird her out, whatever you do. Stay cool. Talk so that she doesn't know whether you just want to learn, or whether you want to do naughty things to her.

Nina: Do you want to learn from the internet, or were you thinking of doing naughty things to poor little Nina? ;)

Fuck.

Samantha stared.

...fuck.

She started to type. Honesty. Flirtiness. I can do that, right? Gonna be honest and intimate, but still leaving the escape hatch a little bit open...

Samantha: Be careful asking me things like that right now! ;) You caught me at an... inopportune moment. :o

Her finger rested on the Enter key.

Right now, Nina is seeing me having entered text, assuming her wreck of a computer has caught up that far. She's in that same torture as I was a moment ago.

Samantha closed her eyes, breathed in for a count of four, breathed out for a count of four, looked at the window.

Don't keep her there too long, Sam. You know that predicament. You love her, don't do that to her. Make your mind up.

The status indicator flickered - Nina had begun to type.

No. She thinks she's shocked me. She's going to say "Just joking," or "Wait! I didn't mean that," or "Oh God I haven't offended you have I?" and she'll feel awful and embarrassed, stop her, cut her off, release her from this torture...

Samantha struck the Enter key, a little harder than she had to.

This delicious torture...

Immediately the indicator went blank, stayed there for a second, and came back with "Nina is typing..."

Samantha sat and waited.

Nina: You mean, I caught you while you were, uh...

Nina: Um...

Samantha grinned.

Samantha: Um.

Nina: Um?

Samantha: Just about to um.

Nina: lol

She's lol'ing! I love it when I make her lol.

Samantha: You made me get my mouse all sticky! :o

And she's still typing. Probably chuckling away. I love her chuckles.

Samantha frowned. Wait, was that too much information? Am I being creepy? I mean, saying I was masturbating, all right, that's one thing, but... actually, no, that's super-duper extra-special creepy, isn't it, fuck. And then I told her all about getting my squelchiness everywhere. She's lol'ing nervously, about to say "Well I'll leave you to it, then," and close the window and lock the door and then take the sort of shower where you spend most of the time huddled up and rocking on your ankles in a corner and then she's gonna pack up and move to another city...

Something rustled quietly by her feet. She looked down, to see Higgs sniffing at the tissue by her chair. Her eyes widened.

"Fuck off, Higgs, you little pervert!"

Higgs bolted. Samantha reached down to pick up the tissue, placed it carefully in the bin, and returned her eyes to the screen.

Nina: Thinking of anyone I know? ;)

Oh God.

Samantha stared.

What the hell do those winky smilies even mean? Who winks at people mid-conversation? Who does that?

She typed out "You, you big tease," erased it, typed "Oh, a certain someone," erased it, then noticed that Nina was still typing.

Good thing Nina hunts and pecks. She'll be looking at her hands, not the typing indicator. She won't have seen me cyber-stammering.

Nina: I had an enjoyable um myself this morning.

Nina: Gotta thank you again for the extra volts.

Samantha: Watts.

GOD DAMN IT FINGERS WHY DID YOU TYPE THAT. Damn things responding for me before I have a chance to even...

...she masturbates with the toy I fixed for her.

She puts it inside herself.

...goodness.

...well, what the hell did I think she was going to do with it?

Nina: Wattever.

Samantha: :P

Samantha: Well, you know me. Always willing to lend a hand, however I can. :)

She can just take that however she wants. Noncommittal, escape hatch still open in case of emergencies. Good.

Nina: However you can? ;)

SHIT! NINA, STOP DOING THAT!

Be brave, Samantha. All lamps are green. She wouldn't tease you. She's your best friend. She wouldn't tease you about this sort of thing, unless she figured that you were just joking around, and she probably does think that you're just joking around, and let's face it she damn well would tease you anyway, so fuck it, joke around, why the hell not.

Samantha: However I can. ;)

Nina: You big flirt.

Samantha: Said the pot to the kettle.

Again, the typing indicator switched to "Nina is typing," and then stalled at "Nina has entered text."

Now, here's another wrinkle - does that mean that she's deciding whether or not to send the message, or does it mean that she's been distracted by something, or does it mean she's got her hands down her pants, or does it mean her hard drive's thrashing again?

Nina: You know who I was thinking of, this morning?

Samantha's breath stopped dead mid-inhale.

This is it.

Samantha: No, who?

This is really it.

Samantha sat and stared at the indicator, jammed on "Nina has entered text," feeling the warmth rise up inside her - feeling the ice in her spine, the fire in her cheeks, beginning to suspect that she was right about something wonderful.

This is when I find out that my dreams are coming true.

Nina: My best friend.

Samantha paused.

Samantha: ...you mean me, right?

Nina: ...maybe

Samantha's chair hit the floor. Her glasses bounced on her nose. Samantha's mouse cable ran a swirling ribbon from her upraised hand. Higgs, in the process of creeping back into the room, bolted again.

"YES! Oh hell, yes!"

Nina is typing...

Samantha's fingers flew over the keys.

Samantha: You're not joking, right?

Nina: ...no...

Samantha: Who the hell do you think I was thinking of?

Nina: ...

Nina: ...I'm scared to guess. I don't know what you're feeling right now, Sam. Text sucks.

Samantha: I was thinking about my best friend too. :D

Nina: ...

Nina: :D

The two best friends grinned at each other over the Internet on a warm Sunday morning, both aware that the next little while was going to be very, very interesting.

After a few seconds, they remembered to breathe, and to talk.

Samantha: Shall I come over?

Nina: I'll come to you. I like the way your place smells. :)

Nina: Give me an hour?

Samantha grinned.

Samantha: That's going to be a tense hour. :s

Nina: I bet you can think of something to do. ;)

Nina: I interrupted you, after all...

Samantha stared. Bit her lip. Nina was still typing.

Nina: You can give me a running commentary if you like. :)

Samantha: You mean... one-handed typing?

Nina: You wanna? :D

Samantha hesitated. She sat back down.

Samantha: Tell me what to do.

Nina: Tell me what you're doing.

Samantha: Waiting for you to tell me what to do. ;)

Nina: Alright then, put your hand down your pants and then tell me what you're doing.

Samantha, breathing hard and blushing, wriggled her jeans and panties down to her knees.

Samantha: I pulled them down.

Nina: And what treasures did you find?

Samantha: My pussy. :)

Nina: Yay!

Samantha: I found it! :D

Nina: Right there in your pants, this whole time!

Samantha: But what should I do with it? :o

Nina: Say hello.

Samantha: Hello, pussy.

Nina: Shake its hand.

Samantha: It has no hands to shake. :s

Nina: Pet its head, then.

Samantha: ...mmm.

Samantha: still all wet from earlier.

Samantha: from thinking about... you. :D

Nina: Now you type as slowly as me.

Nina: Maybe I should join in too.

Nina: Or maybe that would be too slow. Maybe I'll just watch and enjoy. :)

Nina: You still there?

Samantha: thinking about your lips on mine

Nina: Ooh. Tell me about that.

Samantha: feeling your heartbeat

Samantha: touching your neck

Samantha: oh god

Nina: Go lower than my neck.

Samantha: yes

Samantha: thinking of biting your neck

Samantha: and stroking your breast

Nina: Naughty Samantha. Are you touching yourself right now?

Samantha: yes

Nina: What does your pussy feel like?

Samantha: v hot

Samantha: v wet

Samantha: soft and wet and aching for u

Samantha: Now look, you've made me talk in text-speak.

Samantha: And now my keyboard has Sam-goo on it, thanks for that.

Nina: My pleasure. :) Put your hand back where it was happy.

Samantha: ok

Nina: You don't have to type, just read and make yourself come for me.

Nina: I love you, Samantha.

Nina: And I want you to fuck me.

Nina: God I've wanted to say that to you for years.

Nina: Fuck me, Samantha.

Nina: Please.

Nina: Fuck me.

Samantha: i love you too

Nina: I want to feel your hot breath on my tits, your fingers inside me. I want to squeeze them and let you feel my heartbeat in my pussy. I want you to suck on my nipples, and make me come, and feel me coming around your fingers.

Nina: More than that I want you to kiss me. I want to feel your lips against mine, your tongue in my mouth, forceful.

Nina: More than that, I want you to pull my hair. Could you pull my hair, Samantha? Pull my hair back so my throat's exposed, and bite me while you fuck me?

Samantha: yes

Nina: Would you be rough with me?

Samantha: yes

Nina: Mmm. Would you hurt me, if I asked you politely?

Samantha: yes

Nina: Would you slap me, please? Maybe we can start with a little spank on my butt and work up from there?

Samantha: yes

Nina: Ooh. The thought is getting me very wet. I want you to leave little red marks on me.

Samantha: close already

Nina: Come, then.

Samantha: close

Nina: In an hour I'm going to come to your house and kiss you, Samantha.

Nina: I'll ring the doorbell, and when you answer it, you can wrap your arms around me and kiss me, and I'll kiss you right back.

Nina: And I'll squeeze you close.

Nina: And then I want you to take me into your bedroom and fuck me.

Nina: Fuck me.

Nina: Please, please fuck me.

Samantha:!

Nina: Come for me, Sam.

Samantha: o god

Nina: Come for me.

Samantha:!!!!!

Nina: Nice?

Samantha:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina: Yay! :D

Samantha: still

Nina: Still going?!

Samantha:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina: Holy shit!

Nina: ...hello?

Nina: ...you there?

Nina: Did you pass out?

Samantha: I'm here

Nina: Did you enjoy that? :)

Samantha: chair fell over

Nina: Shit, are you all right?

Nina: Hello?

Nina: You okay, Sam?

Samantha: Just had to find my glasses.

Samantha: Get your luscious little butt over here so I can fuck you like you want me to, Nina.

Nina: Yes, ma'am!

Nina has logged out.

***

Samantha, distracted, sat in her living room and watched television, legs crossed, her left foot jiggling in midair.

After Nina logged out, Samantha had bathed in the joyous afterglow of her first orgasm brought on deliberately by her best friend. She had felt elated, content, and giddily excited. Then, after ten or fifteen seconds of pure, unalloyed joy, a little voice had told her that Nina would be here shortly, and that it was imperative that Samantha now clean the entire house, immediately, at top speed.

She'd showered in a heartbeat, performed the fastest pubic trim she'd ever attempted, struggled into her special-occasion underwear and a nice sweater and pants, and began to feverishly tidy up. Halfway through the tidying process, Samantha had caught herself hyperventilating, and forced herself to stop. Better, she reasoned, that Nina see her house in its usual lived-in state, than see Samantha nervous and frazzled.

So, she had spent a few minutes performing her standard thinking-and-calming ritual: eating toast. And yet, not merely eating toast; eating toast as a meditative practice. A comforting set of motions for her hands and mouth and mind. Two slices in the toaster, one on her plate, one in her mouth, alternating butter and jam and marmalade. The secret was to keep the motions flowing as a perfect assembly-line process timed to the second, so that Samantha's mouth was never empty and her toast was always warm. This careful balancing act demanded just enough of Samantha's attention that it cleared her mind effectively, and she was able to calm down quite satisfactorily.

Then she ran out of bread.

Now she sat, and stared at the television as it told her a story on which she couldn't concentrate, and tried to sell her things that she didn't need or want.

This is a cornflakes commercial. I can't masturbate to this.

Eyes unfocused, she looked through the machine and into herself, and her desires. She saw Nina's cool green eyes, her cute little nose, her pubic hair of unknown color...

Detail. Detail, to be sure, to be certain that I can do this.

What will she taste like, when she kisses me? Will she taste like me? How will her breath smell? How will her breasts feel, in my hands? Could I be naked around her? Will she touch me... down there? Will I let her?

Her fingers, stroking down my tummy, through my pubic hair, finding my labia, touching me in my most intimate places...

...yup, that's hot as hell. Silly question, really.

But it feels so good to ask.

The doorbell. Samantha jumped, startled. She turned off the television, took a deep breath, checked her lips for crumbs, and headed out of the living room and into the hall.

She stood at her front door, knowing that Nina was right there on the other side, warm and solid and real, waiting to kiss her.

The handle felt cold. Samantha swallowed, her mouth dry, her pulse pounding in her ears.

For a moment Samantha had the clearest image of the postman waiting on the other side, delivering a parcel.

She turned the handle.

Nina stood in Samantha's doorway, wearing jeans and a white T-shirt, smiling nervously.

"Hel -" Samantha hiccuped, and tried again. "Hello."

"Hello," said Nina.

The two stared at each other, grinning, both red-cheeked, Samantha looking down at Nina, Nina looking up at Samantha.

After seconds that felt like minutes, Samantha realized that they were just grinning at each other, and that perhaps something ought to happen. "Come in," she said, hurriedly.

Nina stepped over Samantha's threshold.

Why does that feel big? Why does that little step feel so significant? She's been in my house hundreds of times. Thousands, maybe.

123456...8