Mitzi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

"Room for two?" I asked as I stepped in.

James cock sprang to life. He cupped my ass and picked me up. My arms held his neck as my legs wrapped around his waist. He pushed me against the tiled wall as the steamy shower rained down upon us.

His ebony skin glimmered in the light as the water flowed down his body. I could feel the purple mushroom of his lance lightly kissing my pink nether lips. He broke the kiss and almost growled, "Put it in, bitch."

Without question I guided his monument of love back into its new home. Before locking our tongues in passion I whispered, "I want your baby."

We were off to the races as our tongues danced. My ass squished against the tile wall as he pummeled my pussy. I was in such a state of euphoria I couldn't stop moaning. The sensations of the shower bathing us in wetness as his cock knocked on the entrance of my baby oven were amazing. My orgasms rolled one into another.

James turned us my head flung back so the shower soaked my hair. James rocked my hips, the head of his cock brushing my G-spot and his shaft rubbing my sensitive clit. I wailed and came, beyond ecstatic.

It was like time stood still. I lost track of time until the very moment our orgasms hit at the same time. My pussy convulsed around his shaft as rope after rope of potent African seed filled my wanton Caucasian womb. I was in heaven as the warmth spread through my totally fertilized belly.

When James finally put me down I grabbed the soap and began worshipping his godlike body. Kneeling at his feet I cleaned our comingled juices from his cock with my tongue while washing his dark thighs with my white hands.

His weapon of love started hardening again as he slowly washed my hair. I couldn't control my urges as I began bobbing my head. My tongue licked the silky smooth head of his dark shaft as he massaged my scalp.

There was some urgency to finish up as the water started cooling off. James grabbed my ears and started face fucking me. I couldn't believe that a man could recover so fast from an orgasm, but I loved it.

My throat continued to massage his shaft as he began pulsing and expanding. When he exploded it flowed freely to my stomach. He finally pulled back when his pulsing lessened, coating my tongue with the last of his love juice.

He removed his love tool from my mouth. I stared into his dark eyes as I opened my mouth silently, showing him I was his black cock slut before swallowing.

After turning off the now freezing water, I felt the first inclination of love as we dried each other off. My heart fluttered like it has never before, and not just from horniness.

We left the bathroom and went to the kitchen, still just wrapped in our towels. I spotted the swell of the coffee pot, completely filled with the caramel color of coffee when I felt a new sensation. A ticklish feeling in my womb.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers
12