Mitzi Dupree Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophisticated married woman now an interracial whore.
8.3k words
4.42
96.6k
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Crusty, stinky and sore- Mitzi entered her house. Her throat was irritated and she wasn't sure if it had to do with all the long thick dicks she had been sucking or if it was an infection. She remembered how sweaty and feverish Ace was when they had 'done it' and he had been with many skanky women. She bit her lip coming into the foyer, "how could you be such a fool!" she scolded herself.

Knees shaking, hands trembling, she entered the dark hall to the bedroom. There was no sign of Marvin throughout the house and she hoped that he had fallen fast and sound asleep. In bed is where she found him. She chose not to go into the bathroom for fear of waking him. Instead she stripped down to her stained panties and braw. Cum had clumped in her hair and one eye was dried half closed, she'd rubbed at the cum but it only broke free and crumbled into her eye stinging her with it's saltiness- she decided to leave well enough alone and climbed into bed, covered in the other men's filth.

Marvin put an arm around her and she snuggled next to him, remembering how she so vigorously received the vicious fucking from all those black men, how Marvin would hate her. Again, she felt dirty... and loved it.

Mitzi reached a hand down over Marvin's furry belly to his crotch, and there messaged his flaccid penis. It twitched and flopped to one side. She squeezed it and felt it thicken. Had he taken Viagra for two nights in a row- this would be a record.

She squeezed his dick again and it began to stiffen. Letting him remain asleep, she slid beneath thee covers and pulled his boxers down, taking his dick in her warm mouth. She licked the bottom of it with her tongue as she brought her head slowly up and down it's length.

"Oh..." he groaned waking up.

She took the dick with a hand and popped the head out of her mouth, looking up at him in the darkness; "Hello sweety"

He shifted his buttocks and rested a hand on her head, "Mitzi?"

She went back down on him and sucked him until he was firm and hard, then she pealed her thong panties to the side and slid over him, riding him down to the base, gyrating slightly as she did so, then grinding forward she took hold of him by the shoulders and sucked on his neck for a while.

"Oh yes..." he humped her upwards off the bed placing his arms around her back, crossing them and pulling her down at her shoulders, so that he could thrust up into her.

She moaned and scratched her nails across his chest flipping her cum crusty hair up into the air then came back to his face, this time kissing him full on the mouth. As their tongues mixed it up she remembered licking and sucking the black men's asses and how now she was sharing that with her husband, the betrayal brought her to an orgasm before he came.

She gritted her teeth and humped him until her body convulsed and went numb, then he rolled her over on to her belly, and like the night before- pushed his meaty dick into her ass, fucking her two or three more times, the Viagra not allowing him to go limp.

It was near 5 am when he pushed his last effort into her ass, having cum twice in her anus and once spattering his seed on her cheeks. Marvin actually fell asleep on top of her, with his dick in her ass.

When she woke up he was gone for the day and besides her was a charming note written in rhyme for her, along with a flower. She smelled the flower then stuffed it and the note in the drawer next to her side of the bed. She sat up and rubbed and stretched. Her entire body ached.

Getting out of bed was difficult and she was thankful that Marvin had already made the coffee, and left her most of the pot- normally she hated coffee, preferring tea but tea was too time consuming and she needed the java.

She called the office and let the owners know that she would be staying home. She rubbed her throat it was really sore now. Gonorrhea? Mitzi hoped not.

The coffee burned all the way down.

She went to the bathroom, showered, put on one of Marvin's shirts and a simple pair of light blue panties then put her hair into a tail. She did not feel like dressing up at all today.

Her ass hurt from the pounding it had received the last 2 nights, and her pussy felt raw.

Syphilis? not so soon... surely, she reasoned. Aids? she shrugged into another coffee- "It could be anything, or nothing."

A key at the door roused her from her thoughts. It was the housekeeper, they used her as a maid in their house and had given her a key. She stood up to greet her and told her not to worry, that she would not be in her way, that she was in fact going to bed.

After noon, she woke up to a knocking at the door, It was Ace: "Bitch don't be making me come all the way out to your place like this." he huffed stepping passed her and into the house.

"What are you doing here?" Mitzi was shocked, "How did you find my house?"

"Bitch, shut up." he wiped his hand at her, "You sho got a nice crib yo." He smiled and turned on her, "I got some plans for you today."

"I don't feel well."

"I give a fuck." he shouted, "Got some friends coming over we gonna have some more fun like yesterday, maybe play a little dress up and shit."

She couldn't believe what was happening, this was her house- not his. Marvin could come home, and would be home in a few hours he would surely smell their funk... "NO you cannot stay, you have to go- tomorrow at the office I will do whatever you want but not here not in my home." she pointed to the door.

He shook his head. "You still don't get it do ya, you silly white bitch- you ain't yours no more, you mine." he slapped her, and the force sent her to the floor. "Maybe you understand it like this bitch." he pulled out his penis and stood over her.

"This is what controls cock hungry sluts like you bitch, this!" he shook his cock in the air over her and began to piss on her.

She was in shock. The warm urine splashed on her back and calf as she lay crumpled on the floor. He moved the stream to her head and neck too, the warm piss smelled foul, he was dehydrated and it was almost orange.

"Yeah you fucking whore!" he shouted, "Now get up on your knees and suck my fucking dick!" he finished pissing and shook it over her casting the last few drops on her and the carped around her in the living room.

She got to her knees and took the dick in her mouth. Her hair matted to her head from his piss, but still in a tail so it did not get in her way as she sucked the length of his dick. He grew hard quickly and she found all new smells at the base of his prick, there the strong odor of ass and sperm and fish culminated to a reeking stench, but she took it in, sucking him long and hard, licking the base, lapping up her own saliva from his balls and licking through his dirty pubic forest around the back and top to his navel as she jerked him with her hands.

She sucked him and sucked him and used her hands to grope him, even squeezing his butt cheeks and fondling his anus with a nail before he grunted and shot six or seven long hot sprays of his sticky ooze into the back of her throat, filling her mouth and forcing her to swallow all of his painfully smelly ooze.

"Uh yeah baby... lick it up, lap it up sucka do it yeah!" he grunted and his dick twitched as a few more drops shot out of it's thick purple head. She took her tongue to it and caught them, licking the hole and leaving it shiny and clean.

Mitzi scratched at her eye with one of her nails and rose to her feet, "That was not how I was planning on spending my morning." she coughed and swallowed again, her throat was definitely sore, though his cum on it did coat it some, she was sure now that it was his wicked seed that had gotten her ill in the first place. "What are you doing here? How did you even find me?"

"Shut up and get me a beer bitch." he said waving her away from him, "You got some nice shit here!" he pulled up his pants, "Yeah I can get a lot of fucking drugs for this shit."

Without thinking about it, she had gotten him a beer and handed it to him before she realized what she had done. She was a cultured successful business woman, married to a rich man... what the hell was she doing sucking some black druggy's dick in the living room of her home? She didn't have an answer for that and didn't know what to say when he told her what he was planning for the day. "Leroy, Tyrone and Jerome are coming over to make a film with you- so go get dressed up like you do for work." He took the beer from her hand and slapped her ass as she turned around.

"I really don't..."

"Bitch don't make me put a foot in your ass!" he raised his hand to her but she didn't see it as she was already in rout to change her clothes. She took another shower and put on some sexy Victoria's Secret black panties and braw on then selected a nice ankle length skirt and silver silk blouse the end result was slinky and sexy.

Mitzi pinned up her hair and put on make up, when she was finished she found that the men had arrived. two small tripods were set up in the living room and the man who was introduced as Jerome held a small camcorder in his hands and a digital camera around his neck. Leroy and Tyrone handled the tripods and smiled at her when she came in.

"She's a fine lady Ace, how'd you score a piece of ass like that!" Tyrone asked wiping his jaw and reaching out to her.

Mitzi moved extended her slender hand to him but he bypassed it, took her wrist and drew her little body to his. "What the devil?"

Tyrone groped her ass, "She is firm for her age Ace, man I cant wait to paint that ass!" he smacked her butt and let her go.

Mitzi staggered a little off kilter, but regained her composure when the door opened and in walked the largest man she had ever seen. They introduced the man as "Trunk" and she thought, "Why stop there, he is as big as a car, or..." she said out loud: "SUV."

Trunk laughed. He wore a base ball cap under which long knots of his hair hung out. He was grossly overweight, being about 4' wide or more. He wore blue windbreaker pants a whit T-shirt, much 'bling' and a blue windbreaker coat that nearly reached around his stomach, but didn't. His white shirt stuck to him as parts of him shifted that way and this. He sweated profusely and smelled of body odor and cologne.

"Nice to meet you sir, my name is Mitzi." she spoke eloquently and offered her hand to him.

"Oh I know this bitch!" Trunk rolled back and slapped one of his black friends on the shoulder, "She's the white whore that evicted my brother."

Mitzi wondered how he would know her, and she not him- but then remembered a difficult eviction where a man resembled Trunk, but was a lot thinner- that could have been his brother. "I don't recall..."

"Yea you fucking whore- ruining peoples lives and shit well your world is about to be turned upside down and smashed bitch, smashed!" he raised his arms and gyrated.

Mitzi tried not to laugh when she noticed the serious expression on everyone's faces.

"Trunk will you still go through with it?" Tyrone asked.

"Oh hell yeah! I'm gonna fuck that ass for free!"

It was then that Mitzi noticed Ace was no where to be seen.

"OK" Tyrone removed his shirt, "I know a place like this has wine, pour two glasses of wine and sit at the couch like you's relaxing with someone."

Mitzi complied, and even turned up some classical music. She was tingling with more than a little excitement acting in front of the camera's like nothing was going to happen. She checked her nails and shifted her hair slightly as she waited, sipped the wine and looked up to the camera.

Tyrone and Leroy walked around the front, pulling hoods over their faces as they came around. One of them had a gun. "Get up bitch get up!" they shouted.

She stood up, acting more shocked then she was and the two set in on her, instantly groping at her and pulling her clothes off. "Yeah bitch you gonna pay now!"

Her blouse was torn off and her skirt ripped and fell to the floor, in her black panties and braw, and still in her high heeled shoes, she was pushed back down on to the couch. Jerome and Trunk handled the tripods as well as taking digital pictures with his camera and covering close angled shots with his hand held recorder.

The two men settled down on her, one pulling her panties to the side, and began to lick her pussy. This sent her immediately over the edge as it was something that was very rarely ever done for her. Her body shook instantly when his large black lips put to sucking her man in the boat and licking her in and out. She licked her own lips and gyrated her hips up at his mouth to fuck him back, turned on by his large black hands that gripped her legs and held her in place.

Mitzi reached over to Leroy, who had pulled his dick out, and was fondling her breasts under her braw. She gripped his dick and brought it to her mouth. The head was large and purple with a lark hole and a long scar along the side. she noticed that along the coarse sides of the super long log there were also raised bumps. She wondered if it was herpes or genital warts... the thought of it turned her on even more and she took the long rod into her mouth, forcing it back over her already sore throat.

In and out, Leroy worked his infected cock throughout her mouth. He gripped her head and forced her nose to his abdomen as he crammed his dick all the way as deep as it would go. Tyrone lapped up her crotch to his satisfaction and stood up to switch places. His cock was already brick stiff when Mitzi set to the business of sucking it. Leroy, with out delay spread her knees and slammed his cock right into her pussy. She nearly bit down on Tyrone's dick as the other black man began to fuck her with rapid speed. "Oh fuck yeah!" Leroy grimaced, "Woo!"

She continued to piston her head back and forth along Tyrone's hard shaft then he instructed her to get up, but she couldn't do to Leroy setting her pussy ablaze. Finally Tyrone had to pull Leroy back, and then he climbed under her and ordered her down on his dick. Mitzi turned to suck it and he slapped her, leaving a swollen red lip and a small bruise next to her nose. Her eyes watered, "What?"

"Your ass, get your ass on this pole you fucking slut!"

without delay she turned away from him and sat back on his dick, guiding it into her ass as she did so. IT was thick,stiff, and long, slowly her anus took it in all the way to the balls. Once all the way down, his black hands gripped her hips and raised her up slowly. She felt his massive cock's veins pop out of her tightly stretched anal rings as she rode him up and down. It hurt, but it was such a thrill for Mitzi to be fucked up the ass by a strange black man on the same couch that Marvin had insisted they get- she thought about all the furniture in the house, about how her husband and her had picked out each piece- what would he think of her if he knew what she was doing on it and with who, now?

Leroy had been jerking off to keep hard but set his dick back to her pussy and shoved it in.

It was her second double penetration and she was painfully aware that these dicks were bigger than the ones the night before. She gripped for the cushions of the couch but was too high up and had to place her hands on Tyrone's thighs for balance. She tried not to claw at him but the pain that wrecked through her body as the two men fucked her was too intense and she couldn't control herself. She screamed out at the top of her lungs as they worked her body into a feverish sweat.

All three of their skins glistened in the camera as Jerome focused in and took his shots.

"Yeah you fucking white whore!" they called her. "Fuck our black dicks!"

Trunk instructed her to ask for it: "Say gimme that black dick... call them nigger's!"

"Oh give me the dicks... I want your black dicks... give me black babies...OH!" she screamed, "Fuck me with your nigger dicks!"

"Yeah! Uh!" Leroy jumped back from her and beat his dick, then put a foot on the couch and brought it to her face, jerking off.

Mitzi opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as Leroy began to spray his hot infected seed all over her mouth, face and chest.

Jerome had moved in close for the shot.

"Oh yeah!" Mitzi gasped as the cum rained down on her and Tyrone continued to raise her up and down as he fucked her ass.

A moment latter he pushed her off and announced he was going to cum.

Mitzi spun around and quickly took the dirty dick in her mouth, trying to not let any of her filth get caught by the camera. She sucked him off, leaving his long dick shiny as it continued to pulse and turn stiffening even more for the blast.

Jerome focused in as she placed her tong at the head and opened her mouth to the hot spray which erupted up like a volcano. It caught her nose, her eyes, and load after load shot into her mouth. She jerked him off to finish it and then sucked him some more.

"Very good Mitzi!" Jerome said handing Tyrone his camera as he got up from the couch. "Stay on your knees bitch!" Jerome took Tyrone's hood and put it on as he came on to the camera then unbuttoned his pants.

Mitzi prepared to suck it, but stopped as he turned around, "I want you to eat my ass, that is what I saw on the phone..." he told her quietly, then loudly "Eat my ass you fucking whore!"

She helped him to take down his pants and pulled his cheeks apart as he bent over slightly before her. She licked the back of his balls and ran her tongue up his stinky crack. Black curly hairs tickled her tongue and when she reached the rim a foul odor captured her senses. She began to lick and suck on his ass, tongue fucking his hole and licking all around it until all she could smell or taste was her own breath.

"Oh you fucking white cock crazed whore!" he said as he reached around and grabbed the back of her head, pushing her into his ass with force.

There was a terrible tremor and his black cheeks slapped her face as a noxious gas blew at her. The noise told her that he had farted in her face, but she couldn't believe it. She tried to rear back but his hand kept her planted in place. "I didn't tell you to stop you fucking mud shark!"

They were all laughing, Mitzi was horrified.

She had no choice however but to do it, so she continued to lick and clean the man's ass. Eventually the vileness of the act began to arouse her again, that some low life would fart in her face and then that she would continue to suck his ass- how low was she? She couldn't believe what a slut she had become.

Satisfied, Jerome released her and then turned around and shoved his dick into her mouth, "Now suck it bitch!"

Mitzi took the dick full into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue until it grew stiff and hard, then she sucked the head, nibbled at the sides and jerked it off into her mouth.

Jerome gasped as he fired his hot load into her mouth, "Oh bitch you are one good cock sucker!"

Mitzi straitened her panties as she stood and her braw as well. Her legs were really sore at this point and she wasn't sure if she could do much more. Wondering what other humiliation they had for her.

"Finish the wine." Trunk said as he pulled off his coat and dropped his pants. He walked his large obese body over to the couch and sat on it with a plop. He didn't wear any underwear and his fat stuck to the leather instantly.

She wondered how she would get his greasy smell from the cushions before her husband got home.

"Get your skinny white ass over here girl!" Trunk said as he put a hand under his belly, "You gotta crawl low to get to the trunk!"

She did so, getting on her hands and knees. Jerome moved the coffee table off camera and adjusted the cameras.

Mitzi saw the fatty head of Trunk's dick hanging off the side of the couch, bellow his black fuzzy belly. The white shirt only came down so far, and recoiled more when he leaned back on the couch. His belly pulled up a little, the fat on his legs rippled and his dick swung lower. "Yeah bitch!" he huffed.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers