Mitzi Dupree Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

She was taken back at the sheer size of his massive dick. "It's like an elephant trunk!" she gasped.

"It's gonna be all up in that small ass of yours too!" he rhymed: "Jigga-boo!"

Jerome took some pictures with the digital camera. He instructed Mitzi to get to work, and she did. She crawled up under his belly, leaning to one side, so the camera could capture the action. The smell of his sweaty funk was overwhelming. The man reeked like he had never taken a bath- only splashing cologne to cover his odorous fat body. But the smell smacked Mitzi in the face and her eyes watered. She decided to get over it by just 'doing it' and pulled at his dick with her free hand. She realized that because of the way he was sitting, on the edge, and the massive length of his dick, she could actually lay on her back and suck it from the floor. She did so, rolling over and taking the head of the dick in her mouth. She jerked it off to stiffen it and held it firm as it grew, with her mouth.

She heard the camera taking pictures and Jerome instructed her to play with her pussy, to pull her panties to the side as she sucked Trunks dick, and finger herself. She did so. And began grinding her hips slightly as she struggled to keep the enormous and growing head of his dick in her mouth. Finally it popped out and slapped the top of his belly.

"Ding dong honey time for you to get it long!" Trunk chuckled and adjusted himself on the couch. When she sat up he pulled her hair and turned her around. Tyrone slid the coffee table back to them and she lay across it on her belly, arching her back side up to him. She spit in her hand and massaged her pussy and her ass, not sure which one he was going to go for. Then she pulled her panties to the side for him to come into her. Trunk inched his bulk forward a littl eand rubbed the head of his dick against her clit. "You want it in your pussy or in your ass bitch."

"I don't care just fuck me." she said.

The men laughed.

Trunk leaned forward and grabbed her hips then thrust his large dick into her pussy.

She yelped as it's fat length inserted itself.

"Yeah where is that fucking snobby fucking attitude now you fucking white ho!" Trunk huffed, "Evict my brother! You fucking slut!" He heaved his dick forward as far as it would go and pulled her back on to him the rest of the way.

Mitzi whimpered from the stretching, the expanding of her womb was as painful as childbirth, "Oh God!" she fumbled for words.

"You fucking whore!" Trunk pulled her hair and slapped her ass, "Ride my dick bitch!"

"I can't! Oh Aw Uh you're too big!" she gasped, feeling him tear through her.

Tyrone laughed and put his shoe on her shoulder and nudged her back, "Take it you fucking skank!" he spit on her, "Fuck that nigger's dick whore!"

His warm spit splashed on her face and neck and the funk of Trunk overwhelmed her. Such an insult... she was so hot. Her face flushed. What would Marvin do if she saw the abuse she suffered at these men when she wouldn't even clean the house as it was too condescending a task for her? Her body tingled with the excitement of her lust. She thrust herself back, sucking in the pain and relishing the abusive words they were throwing at her. Trunks sweat poured on her like rain as she humped him back, pushing off the table and grinding underneath his belly. "Oh yes..." she cooed, "Fuck me with that big black dick!" she grunted at the effort but continued to push herself back on to him.

Trunks fat slapped against itself as he fucked her. "Oh yeah you fucking whore!" he grunted (SLAP, SLOP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLOP, SLOP!) "Uh oh yeah!" he pulled his dick out and in a quick move stuck it right in her ass. She was coming back on him as he had switched and her own force drove his massive cock up inside her anal cavity.

Mitzi yelped in pain, but did not stop. "That's it fuck my lily white ass with your big black dick! Uh! oh! yes!" she huffed, and panted and slapped herself back into him until she felt the massive elephant trunk-like dick twitch. Trunk grunted, then the massive cock began to thrash about inside her ass, spilling its hot sticky seed out into her. It sprayed with such force that she came instantly. And her body went week, held up by the table only, and kept in place by the over a foot long dick pried into her ass. Cum snaked out her ass in rivers, spilling into her pussy and splashing on to the table and the floor. "Oh fuck yes!" she grunted, "Fuck yes!" she sighed.

Her arms were trembling as she tried to push herself up, but didn't have the strength to. Pictures were taken, the film was captured. Trunk finally eased back out of her and ordered her to lick up her mess from his dick.

She scooted around to the floor and tucked her head under his stomach. There she found his sloppy fat dick and she sucked it clean. His balls hung like two grapefruits, she licked them and sucked them discovering behind and around them a stale fishy smell that she knew was not hers. The long dick was lumpy with his veins and was splattered with cum, speckled with some of her ass and a little blood, but she sucked it all clean so that only her glistening saliva remained. Then she sucked his cum off the carpet and licked it off the table too- all of which was captured by camera and in pictures. The men laughed, "This white bitch is a fucking Hoover!"

When Mitzi had finished the clean up, she adjusted her panties and struggled to stand. Her whole body was sore now and she knew she could not do much more. "Now for the bedroom scene!" Jerome announced, helping Trunk to his feet.

"I can't do any more." Mitzi confessed. Her whole body was shaking, aching, sore.

"You can and you will bitch!" Trunk huffed.

"No please... I."

"I give a fuck what you want." Tyrone slapped her, not as hard as Ace had earlier, but enough to cut her off. "Here this will get rid of your aches. Tyrone produced a small glass cylinder from his pocket.

"Yeah that will hook her up!" Jerome agreed.

"You mean make her a hooker!" Leroy laughed and handed Mitzi a lighter before moving the cameras into the bedroom.

"What do I do with this?" Mitzi asked.

"Here." Tyrone stuffed some metal sponge like material into one end and then a yellow like substance. He then put the other end to Mitzi's lips. "Suck on this end when I tell you to- you hold it in your lungs as long as you can and then release it."

"I don't smoke she said nervously." She knew that it was wrong, she didn't want to get further involved in these dark doings... sex was enough, wasn't it? Did she want to really become a whore? She saw the news, she knew the statistics... why couldn't she stop herself? Mitzi took hold of the crack pipe with two long, well manicured fingers and held it gingerly to her lips. "OK?"

Tyrone smiled, "Yeah cool." he lit the lighter, "This will hurt... suck on it bitch."

Mitzi inhaled the hot burning toxin and it filled her lungs, burning her throat as it passed through. There was an after taste of metal on her tongue and teeth and her lips became dry, instantly. Her lungs burned, her eyes watered and she coughed the poison out.

"Again bitch, again!" Tyrone insisted, flicking the lighter and holding it for her to bring the pipe to it. She did so.

A tingling sensation, like the opposite of a brain freeze overcame her and her body went numb. She felt a little lighter, a little thinner, a little prettier... things seemed not to matter so much. She handed the pipe back to Tyrone and caressed his hand as she did so, "Thank you Tyrone... that was very good of you to help me..."

"Shut the fuck up." he laughed, "Crack whore." he led her by the hand into her own bedroom, where Trunk was sitting up at the headboard, his large fat black ass was planted on her husbands pillows. Mitzi laughed thinking about how Marvin's face would be laying on the pillows in a matter of hours.

"What's so funny?" Jerome asked.

"Stupid bitch... who knows." Tyrone said in passing.

"Suck my fucking dick- you fucking whore!" Trunk insisted.

Mitzi slid off her panties and braw and climbed on to the bed with cat like grace and scooped the long cock into her mouth without touching it with her hands.

"Oh fuck yes!" Trunk held his stomach to the side for the camera. "Fucking hey man are you getting this dog!"

"Look at that white bitch suck that cock!"

Mitzi sucked the length of his member, she took each ball in her mouth and lapped up the pubic hairs around his groin. Then she sucked his head and the length again and again until he grunted and forced her head back on to him, shoving his head deep into her throat. He sprayed his hot semen down into her stomach and backfilled her mouth with such a sudden force that it shot out of her nose and back on to the backside of his cock. She gagged and was forced to swallow her own vomit too.

"Suck that dick bitch! suck it!" the men ordered her.

She continued to suck it, even when Trunk removed his meaty hands. She lapped up the mess she'd made from his dick and balls and even licked some of the bed sheets and pillows where there was overspill.

"Now you gotta get him hard again bitch!" Jerome said.

Mitzi smiled, "I know what you black boys like." She took a hold of Trunk with her skinny arms and instructed him to roll over on to his stomach. He did so and the bed sagged under his weight. He resembled a black hill of flesh in the middle of the bed. She straddled his back and bent over, pulling his butt cheeks apart.

"No! Oh shit dog she ain't!" Jerome was shocked, but focused on capturing everything he could on film and camera.

Mitzi was surprised at how clean his backside actually was, and perhaps a little disappointed. She ran her tongue down his sweaty crack and found his stink hole then began to suck and lick at it. She also sucked the back of his balls and then nibbled on the inside of his cheeks before returning to his anus for a long unhealthy dose of tongue fucking and licking and sucking.

"Oh yea, you fucking white slut eat my ass!"

She planted her face in his ass, sucking him clean.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Trunk gasped, as he scooted over, nearly knocking her to the floor. "Suck me off bitch, Oh yeah!"

He spread his fat legs for her and she shrunk in between them taking his massive trunk like dick in her mouth. She sucked on the head and nibbled the sides. She could feel his cum slowly gathering in her stomach and wondered if she was going to be sick from it later. As she sucked him stiff she also thought about the crack she had smoked. She heard that she would be addicted right away, but she didn't feel addicted, she would have to try it again- in fact, because she couldn't remember what the feeling was like that she had gotten from the pipe. She wished his dick was a crack pipe. She sucked him and licked his balls until he was ready, then they instructed her to lay on the bed and Trunk mounted her. A

His bulk came up on her and he pushed his dick into her pussy. In an instant, she could no longer see anything except for his large black sweaty face. She was soaked from his perspiration as it mixed with hers. His fat humped her much like the seals do it, or the walruses, she remembered seeing them go at it on the discovery channel. He grunted as his dick pushed her pussy around and it's length beat at her guts.

She huffed and whimpered taking it all until his dick began to thrash around again and cum filled her. She almost came from the hose like spray that his semen achieved, but she was missing something. She grinded herself around beneath him, trying to get the dick or the spray to achieve what she was so close to getting- but just couldn't seem to connect the dots.

Then it occurred to her, if she was smoking the pipe while she had been screwed, that would have done it. Oh yes! she asked Tyrone for the pipe. and he complied, fishing it and some more metal sponge like material from his pocket. She took it and the lighter and the yellow stuff and stuffed it together as he had shown her.

She did not notice when Trunk had left the bed but realized that she was getting fucked, doggy style by Jerome, as she was trying to light the crack pipe. The next thing she remembered was the difficulty of lighting the pipe while riding Leroy as he fired his spunk up into her pussy and Tyrone took her ass from behind.

One hand clawed at Leroy's chest as Tyrone spent himself up her ass. Leroy's dick had already fallen out and he was smoking from the pipe. Then she was on her back and Trunk was inside her again. Leroy's flaccid smelly dick was in and out of her mouth and Jerome was taking pictures with the camera.

The next thing Mitzi remembered was Ace back in the room and climbing on the bed to fuck her in the ass like a dog. They were all laughing insults at her as their cum mixed and flowed out of her cavities as she had been filled to the rim.

Along with Ace were four or five other guys, that she did not know. They each took turns fucking her ass and making her suck them clean, in between she smoked more rock and sweated, not just from the sex but from the chemical reactions that were taking place in her body as the toxin took it's hold of her. Finally she passed out.

When she came to the house was empty and quiet. Her aches had returned. The bed was a mess. The sheets were damp and smelly. She struggled from the bed and opened the window. Then she found her sweat pants and put them on. The panties and braw, both stained and smelly- she picked up with effort and put in the laundry. She fetched one of Marvin's comfortable shirts and put it on. Her body felt strange. She had been thoroughly fucked by so many strangers, yet the soreness she felt was not in her abdomen or ass, but her lungs and stomach. Her joints too and her ribs. She remembered Trunk's crushing weight. There was a metallic taste on her tongue and her teeth seemed thick and rubbery.

Making her way to the living room she unleashed an air freshener and then returned to the bedroom and sprayed the bed, flipped the pillows and straitened the sweaty sheets. She adjusted the coffee table and that is when she noticed that the television, stereo and computer were all gone. Along with some pictures from the walls and a statue that had been in the hallway.

To check the time she had to go to the kitchen as the DVR box had been stolen along with the bronze wall clock. "Son of a bitch!" she gasped. She began to sweat, and shake. "Marvin would be home in an hour!" Should she come clean?

"Yeah right!" she hushed that thought and rubbed her arms, she needed to think, she had to have a plan... she was sweating. She needed some more of that pipe! That would help her to gather her thoughts!

She grabbed her purse and left, leaving the front door opened, maybe if she couldn't resolve this, Marvin would think that they had been robbed. Surely the neighbors saw the Blacks come to the house...

She drove to work, it was the only place that she could think of that she might find someone that could help her to get some more of the drug- maybe even Ace was there at Tianna's apartment.

"Girlfriend, you look like shit!" Tianna said with a knowing smile. She leaned in to Mitzi and sniffed her, "You smell like cock and crack."

"Have you seen Ace?" Mitzi asked.

Tianna shrugged, "Maybe..." she took a drag from her cigarette and blew out the smoke around Mitzi who coughed and waved it away.

"Tell me what you really want."

Mitzi flushed, "Can I come in?"

"By all means." Tianna stood to the side, looking down at the fallen sophisticate as she passed. Closing the door she asked, "Do you want some more cock or are you in the mood for pussy or crack?"

Mitzi crossed her arms in disbelief, complete disbelief. She wanted to find Ace so she could get her stuff back, but that didn't seem likely and now what she really wanted was more of the drug. She plopped down on Tianna's filthy couch. "I don't know."

Tianna scratched her arm and sat at the edge of her worn and dirty coffee table. "Shut up!" she yelled over her shoulder as two children came into the room screaming. They both had runny noses and were dressed in rags. Silently they walked by, staring at Mitzi as they passed. They knew her from the office, but had never seen her dressed down so. "tell you what." Tianna said, "I can get you some rock but you'll have to do two things for me."

Mitzi nodded, "Sure, anything."

"First, I don't have next months rent... I am not going to pay it and from here on I think some reduction would be appreciated."

Mitzi laughed, "I think I can arrange something like that." She was impressed with how together the x-stripper/prostitute seemed to be.

"And second." Tianna got up and went to the kitchen, behind them and returned with a Natural Ice beer, popping it opened she handed it to Mitzi: "I want you to eat my pussy."

"What!" Mitzi grimaced as he held the cold beer cautiously with her two hands. "I've NEVER done anything like-"

"Yeah and you never sucked black dick or smoked crack either so this will just be another thing for you- a means to an end, but for me- seeing your selfish and judgmental face planted between my legs, lapping up my infectious juices... well,. that will mean EVERYTHING to me- that you are no better than me, just another crack whore junkie!"

Mitzi took a gulp of the bland tasting beer, sure that it was flat, and put it down. "Ok." when she turned to face Tianna, the half black girl with blond hair had already removed her pants. "You mean here, now?"

"When do you want the crack bitch?" Tianna scooted back on the arm of the couch and raised a leg around Mitzi.

To Mitzi's surprise the girls short curly pubic hairs were also blond. Tianna's stomach was flat, not from working out like Mitzi but from malnutrition, her bottom ribs were exposed, along with her hip bones. There was a four finger gap between her legs, where Mitzi placed her tongue tentatively. She sensed a familiar odor, obviously the fishy smell that was on Ace's dick and some of the others could be traced to Tianna.

"Yeah... Ooh that's it you nasty little bitch!" Tianna said as she raked her hands over Mitzi's head and pulled her to her crotch, "Lap it up!"

Mitzi saw a flee jump on Tianna's navel and then hop away. She was horrified by the funk and filth of the apartment, but none of that mattered, only that this was a means to an end, and she aimed to make short work of it. She wrapped her hands around the small woman's hips and brought her pussy to her mouth. She thrust her tongue easily enough into her and tasted her warmth.

Tianna's curly hair tickled and stabbed at Mitzi's face as she put herself to the task of eating out the young woman. "Ooh yes suck my clit, suck it Mitzi you slut!"

Tianna gripped the smelly cushions and thrust her pelvis up into Mitzi's mouth, "Oh yes! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Warm Juices sprayed into her mouth and ran down her chin onto the couch soaking it in spots. Tianna gasped, "That was fucking good... now lick up that mess you made on my couch too whore!"

Mitzi complied sucking up the layers of funk and filth from the cushion, truly it was vile. But she noticed that the thrill that she used to get from such acts, were empty now- she wanted more.

True to her word, Tianna produced a familiar glass tube and the metal Charboy along with some crack cocaine and a lighter. As Mitzi fumbled with the lighter, Tianna stacked the pipe. The two shared hits before Tianna sat on the floor. She pulled Mitzi's pants down and Mitzi lifted her butt to assist her in this, then she spread her legs and Tianna began to lick up her pussy.

"Oh that is good." Mitzi Gyrated.

Tianna sucked on one side and then the other and gave her a slight hickey before committing to the clit and thrusting her tongue into her, she said: "If it wasn't for all that black cock you've had shoved up you- your pussy would be sweet." she gripped Mitzi's white thighs with her light black hands and pulled her down more, lifting up her hips to get a better angle with her tongue.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers