Mitzi Dupree Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
186 Followers

"Oh yes!" Mitzi gyrated into her mouth as she lit the pipe again. The noxious fumes proliferated her lungs and set her into a dazed confusion, not knowing where she was or what she was doing. She set the pipe down and sweating began to buck herself into Tianna's mouth- "Yes, fuck it!" she gasped and came in the woman's mouth.

Tianna brought a mouthful of the juices back up to Mitzi and they shared a long lingering sloppy kiss.

When Mitzi saw the time she noticed that two hours had passed. Marvin was sure to be home by now. What was he thinking? What was he doing?

Tianna squeezed Mitzi's leg, "Why don't you stay here tonight, you can."

The thought repulsed her at first as the kids screamed running by stamping their feet, The boom from the neighbors stereo and the smell and slop of the place she found utterly offensive- but where else was she to go? "Alright." she agreed.

Tianna took her hand, "You can stay in my room- with me."

Mitzi was beat and followed Tianna at once to her room. She crawled into the bed piled with dirty clothes and a plate of food before she realized that she'd left her pants in the living room and her panties at home. Tianna put some music on and crawled into bed with her, moving the plate and a pile of clothes to the floor. She snuggled besides Mitzi for a moment and then began to kiss her neck. Mitzi turned her head and opened her mouth to Tianna's full lips. She pushed her tongue into the young woman's mouth and groped it. Their hands searched over each other's bodies and groped at them. Mitzi took Tianna's thick brown nipples in her mouth and Tianna did the same back and forth they explored each other until the children ran in and announced that Ace arrived.

He followed the kids into the room and quickly shoved them out, "Get out yawl hoodlums!" he closed the door, "Ticklishness!" he laughed.

"What the hell do you want?" Tianna asked as she put an arm around Mitzi.

"That and that!" he pointed at both of them.

He took off his shirt and climbed into the bed. Tianna pulled off his pants and he slapped her ass. His long dick hung down and Mitzi took it in her hands, laughing. She scooted around so that her feet were at the top of the bed and on her back, she began to suck his dick.

Tianna gripped Mitzi's side and licked her pussy while Ace took Tianna in his mouth.

"Don't make him cum bitch." Tianna warned, "I want some of that too."

"There's enough for both yawl!" Ace assured them.

When he was hard he pulled Tianna over Mitzi and began to fuck her in the pussy. "Show Tianna your specialty since her ass is on your face bitch!" he ordered Mitzi.

Mitzi spread Tianna's cheeks with her hands as Ace pounded the girl's pussy and his balls were slapping on Mitzi's nose and face. And she licked the crack of the black girl's ass.

"Oh fuck yes!" Tianna gasped.

Mitzi's tongue found Tianna's anus and it was loose enough to enter so she thrust it in and out as Ace fucked her also.

Tianna came instantly and her smelly juices covered Mitzi's face. When Ace pulled out, Mitzi took his balls in her mouth as Tianna climbed off of herr and turned around to assist with the sucking off of Ace, she also licked clean Mitzi's face which made Ace fire his load with ferocity at them both.

Cum covered, crusty, tired and sweaty, Mitzi collapsed in between them both. His massive black arms held her as she snuggled next to the lighter black skinned former stripper and prostitute. She thought about the flees, the bugs, the germs... she thought about his semen, her juices... Trunk's nasty vile seed and Leroy's bumps... moreover she thought about her husband Marvin and how worried he must be fore her and their empty house, and then she thought about the glass pipe on Tianna's couch and wondered if there was nay more resin on it for her to get high with- for now that was all that mattered to her, she had become one of them, a dirty crack whore.

gobula
gobula
186 Followers