Mitzi Dupree Ch. 03

Story Info
Interracial crack whore gets a new addiction.
8.4k words
4.5
72.2k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Mitzi awoke with a throbbing sensation in her. Her head was pounding and she could hardly breath. She was laying on the bed, on her back- but she could not see the ceiling, though it was daytime. A large black head obstructed her view. It took her a while to realize what was happening. She was sweaty and disoriented. Her legs were spread half covered by the sheets, and the large black man, still wearing overalls, was screwing her. He groaned and grunted with one hand behind her head, pulling her to him and the other squeezing her left breast.

To her right, by the window another black man sat on a chair with a Styrofoam plate of chicken and rice on his lap, he was asleep.

The bed thumped the wall and the springs made their noises too, in rhythm until towards the end when he sped up and threw off their sink: "Oh yeah bitch oh uh oh yea!" his dick pulsed inside her as it dumped it's load, gasping his stood up off of her and wiped his brow. "Damn!" he grunted.

She wiped at her face and noticed a crusty material that covered most of it.

He laughed at her and left the room.

Mitzi sat up in the bed. She could feel his ooze inside her and knew there was more in there than what he had just left. She could tell that she had been butt-fucked too, there was semen, dried and drying over most of her body. "What the hell is going on?" she asked herself, fetching a pair of panties from the bed sheets. It too, was crusty. She slid them on and took on the enterprise of finding a shirt and some pants.

"Where you think you going?" the man who had been asleep woke up.

"To get something to drink." she replied. She walked, with shaky legs to the bathroom. By the lay out of where she was, she knew she was in an apartment though who's and where she did not know. She found the bathroom easily enough though, it was a mess.

"What a dump." she thought.

Several stained toothbrushes rested in a cup next to the sink. two curled up tooth-past tubes was next to it towels hung on the shower pole and a few were on the floor, non of them matched. There was a laundry basket over flowing with soiled close for men, women and kids, a lot of kids. She shook her head, "What kind of people would allow this activity in their home?"

The mirror was cracked and stained and dirty, she wiped it off with one of the towels from the floor, but could not find herself in the reflection.

Mitzi's hair, usually styled and prim, resembled a nest, her eyes had rings around them- not from mascara and were bloodshot. Her lips were dry and cracked and there were two burn stains on them from the crack pipe when she had tried to smoke the wrong end. Her skin was pale and her face- gaunt- where had she gone? What had she become?

She looked at the clothes she picked up from the room, the T-shirt had a unicorn on the front and the jeans were a men's 501's. She looked for a different shirt on the floor or in the basket and found a button shirt that didn't smell so bad. Rifling through the cluttered counter top she found deodorant and a perfume spray which she applied to herself and the clothes.

Her hands were shaking.

Her stomach began to hurt. Normally she would assume she was hungry and get something to eat- it had obviously been a while since she had eaten. But now there was something else that she needed, and when she got it then she would worry about getting food and putting her life back in order. She grabbed a brush from the counter top and hacked at her hair until it was mostly strait then went out into the living room where three teenage black males were playing a game on the television. They didn't seem to notice her until she went to leave.

"Where the hell do you think you going' bitch?"

"Out." she replied.

"Nah- that ain't cool."

"Why is that?"

"Cuz I em bout to lose this game to my two dogs here and they need payment and you the pay."

"Yeah right." her laugh was a quick bark, "You boys are too young to be."

"Bitch- why don't you shut the fuck up!" the young man jumped to his feet and blocked the door from her. "You don't know me- bitch you don't know what I'm capable of!" he pulled up his shirt showing the handle of a small revolver, "Now sit back down on that mother fucking' couch till I lose my mother fucking game so you can blow my dogs here like the good little whore you is!"

She was shaking, not just from fear or anger at being called those names by what and 18 or 19 year old punk, but also because she knew she needed to get high again- and soon.

The game only lasted two more minutes, it was a car race game where they smacked whores and stole things. "Alright bitch get to it!"

Mitzi stuffed the comb which she had in her hands, to the back pocket and took up a kneeling position between the two on the couch... "Are you over 18?" she asked, as if she cared... they nodded and scooted off their shorts.

She fondled one of their purple penis's, took it in her mouth and sucked it. The other one she worked with her hand, rubbing the head, squeezing the sides and caressing the balls. then she changed up and sucked the one on the right while she jerked off the saliva caked one on the left.

"Told you she was good dog!" The boy with the gun laughed, "My pops got her from T-bone and Ace, said she was a high class lady before... now she's a fucking crack whore!" he laughed "Hey bitch I am gonna fuck your ass now!" he told her and slapped her back side. "Off with em rich girl!"

Mitzi didn't stop sucking the man on the right's dick. With one hand keeping her up the other she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off for the man behind her.

He pulled her panties down a little way and snorted then spit a glob on the small of her back, and again on her butt. His two friends laughed, but she didn't stop sucking their dicks until they were telling her to stop, "Nah bitch not yet- don't finish me yet!" one warned. She backed off the one and only stroked him to keep him stiff, while she returned to sucking the other. Meanwhile the young man with the gun rubbed his spit into her ass and followed it with his dick. "Ah you a loose fucking whore now ain't ya!"

"That depends on who's fucking her Rod!" one of his friends laughed.

"Shut the hell up dog!" he grabbed her hair and began to pound himself into her ass. (Slurp, splat, smack, slap, slurp, slap, smack, splat, slap, slap, slap) "Ah oh yes!" he grunted and shot his hot load up into her butt. His body convulsed as he released. Likewise the man she had been sucking placed his hands on the back of her head and forced her down to his pubic hairs as he shot his hot goo into her throat. "That's it bitch, drink it all you white whore!"

"Watch this." the last one said as he stood up off the couch and pulled her face up to his dick. "Open your eyes slut- look at me!" he whacked his meet until he grunted and came on her face. Two hot globs landed on her nose and left eye then a stream shot across her forehead and into her hair, the remains fell around her lips and chin.

Mitzi's felt his seed's warmth. Never before all of this would she consider being degraded in this manor. Why was she taking it without a word? Sure the one man had a gun... but she didn't even care about the abuse. She couldn't believe how low she had sunk, how much further was she to go?

She pulled up her clothes and stood, wiping up the globs from her face. Then her sticky hands she wiped on her shirt and jeans: "Is that all?" she asked if she could go.

"Yeah get the fuck out of here now." they laughed, "Skank bitch."

Outside it was bright, too bright, she had to squint, and block the sun with her hand as she looked out to the parking lot and the stairs leading down to it. She didn't have a clue where she was. Sirens in the distance and the noise of loud music gave her the impression that she was off one of the low end streets of Cocoa, there were many bad neighborhoods, but she couldn't figure out which one. When she walked to the end of the apartment complex a maintenance person came up to her and asked her if she lived there and she shook her head.

She remembered sending her men out to chase off suspect-like people from her property and she felt lowly ashamed of the same thing happening to her now. He asked her if she was visiting someone and if so what apartment, she shook her head again and he asked her to leave. She said she was and did so, noticing that he made sure she left. On the street, cars drove slowly by. The speed limit was 26 mph which told her that it was obviously a heavy drug area because the police used the awkward speed limit as an excuse to pull over anyone they wanted, she knew that from her husband's friends on the police force. Her husband!

What was he thinking about her now? She tried to remember how it was that she had gotten where she was, but she really wasn't sure what time, day or where she even was to start back... "Where the hell am I?" she thought

A rusty pick up came to a halt on the side of the road, "Hey baby need a ride?" a dirty looking older black male smiled at her from behind a few gold teeth.

She didn't even think about it. "Sure." she pulled open the door and hopped in. "Can you get me some crack?" she asked as the truck began to pull away.

"I know people." he agreed.

"Alright..." she leaned over the long seat between them, "What do you want for it?" she ran a hand across to his neck and smiled at him.

"Oh... I can think of a few things."

He pulled off the road behind a small plaza and parked next to a dumpster. From the rearview mirror she could see the slow moving traffic behind them but other than that they were concealed.

He smiled at her.

She reached over and unzipped his pants. His gray and black pubic hairs were like a matted nest, she fished out his flaccid penis and stooped over to it. He rubbed her back as she licked the puffy head and began to suck it to an erection.

"Oh yeah that feels good baby... yes." he gyrated his hips slightly. A stale odor emanated from his drawers but she ignored it and continued to suck him until he grew rigid and lumpy. "Oh yessssss ahhhhh Oooohhhh!" he pressed gently on the back of her head and his penis pulsed then throbbed as it emptied itself into her mouth.

She swallowed then sat back wiping her lips. "Where is the stuff?"

"I don't have it here..." he finally said, "I have to go and get it." he gestured for her to get out of the truck. "It is a dangerous place, you stay here- I'll be right back."

She got out and he drove off.

"Sonofabitch!" she said. She gripped her stomach, real pain started to grow and her hands were shaking. A white guy road by on a bicycle and waved at her. "Hey!" she called out.

He circled back.

"Do you have any money?" she asked him as he pulled to a stop next to her.

"Why?"

"C'mon..." she gestured with her hand, "We can go behind the dumpster."

"I don't know." he looked around nervously. "You ain't a cop are ya?"

"Do I look like a cop?" she asked gesturing for him to hurry.

He dismounted his bike and rolled it behind the dumpster with her. There was a half brick wall between them and an empty lot overgrown with trees. Newspaper, trash and refuse covered the ground.

She turned to him and unzipped his pants. Looking up, she squatted before him and pulled out his dick. It was bigger than she thought it would be, but reeked of a musky odor. She focused on his reddish pubic hair, ignoring the stench of his cock and shoved it into her mouth. Mitzi hammered her head back and forth along the growing length until it became thick also and began to throb.

The man put a hand to the back of her head, "Oh shit lady... uh... oh shit!"

It felt like a flea jumped on her nose, but she ignored it and his grunts and continued to suck him, faster and faster, scraping her teeth along his skin and messaging the bottom of his dick with her tongue.

"Oh fuck! oh fuck!" (SLURP, SLURP, SUCK!)

"Ah!" his knees buckled and his back rested against the dumpster as he unloaded into her mouth a flood of salty spray and goo.

She gulped at it, forcing it's runny lumps down her throat and continued to suck him until he stopped twitching. "Ok... what do you got?" she jumped to her feet and held out her hand. Cum still running down her chin.

"Oh uh..." he sheepishly pulled up his pants... "Um... how about five?"

"Five!" she thrust her hands into his pockets, "That was worth more than five!" she dug around in his pants but found nothing more.

"It's all I got!" he protested and handed her a crumply bill."

"Ok..." she took it, "Come back later I'll give you more, for ten or everything for twenty!"

Now... she thought, "How do I turn this into crack..." wiping her chin, she headed out back to the street and found that she was at the corner of a disreputable looking store with some unsavory characters loitering around the front. She shook her head, she was one of them now... there would be no more looking down her nose at these people, how could she? She just sucked off two guys behind the building... for $5.00!

The store bells chimed as she entered the place and an Asian man looked up from the counter. She walked to him and put the bill on the counter, wondering what to say or how to ask for anything- but before she could think of anything the man took one look at her and nodded, then reached below his register for a small plastic tube, he slid out some chalk like stuff which she recognized immediately and quickly took. She didn't care that the man had taken her for a crack whore- after all, that was what she was right?

Mitzi left, excited- her own crack... man she was going to smoke up the hit and not share it with no body! But there was a problem... she didn't have a pipe to smoke it in!

She stuffed the drug in her pocket and walked the street, with her head down, seeing if she could find one on the ground- it was a heavy trafficked area so maybe a person threw one out of a car when they were pulled over by the police or something, right?

She rubbed her arms and walked along, hurting. A painful expression on her face.

Cars passed.

The wind blew.

It began to rain.

A car splashed her feet as it passed and she realized she was barefoot. "Hey lady!"

She stopped and looked, it was another car with two young men in the front seat and one in the back, they looked like college boys, two black and one white. "You looking for something?" she asked placing a hand to her hip and walking to the car. If she could get more money then she could buy a pipe or a rose in a tube or something that she could use to smoke her dope.

"Think we found it..." the one in the back said he opened the door to admit her.

She scooted in.

They were all handsome, had her and Marvin had kids the white one could be there's... Marvin. the thought was fleeting, she had other things to worry about now. After she got high maybe she could figure out how to get out of the mess she was in.

The man in the back seat unzipped his pants.

"Wait a tic... lets talk money first." she waved a finger at them, "Ten dollars a piece Ok?"

"Oh yeah, that's good!" the passenger said, "You better be worth it bitch."

She took the man's dick in her hand who was sitting next to her, "Tell them how good this feels." she went down on him sucking his stiffening member into her mouth and taking him all the way to the base. It was the cleanest dick that she'd sucked since she could remember. She lapped his balls and squeezed them, caressed his thighs and hammered her head up and down his shaft while the car made several turns and cuts through traffic.

"Damn they see you Ray!" the driver warned his friend.

"Oh shit man, this is good dude!" Ray, the man who's dick she was sucking announced: "Damn this is great man, oh!"

"Yeah and the skank thinks ten each is a fair price, what a lowly fucking whore!" the driver laughed.

Mitzi ignored them, and continued to suck Ray off until he gripped her neck and head, holding her in place to thrust his hips up into her mouth, and came. "Aahhh shit!" hot load after hot load shot up into her mouth. She sucked it down and swallowed it.

Sitting up she smiled at him.

"You suck a mean dick bitch..." Ray said.

"Thank you." Mitzi looked at him for a minute but had to turn away, he could be her son.

The car stopped. They were off the main roads, overlooking the river/estuary. From the spot you could see the Kennedy Space center and she remembered faintly sitting in a car there with Marvin when they first met, sipping wine and watching a launch of a delta-4 at night.

They all got out of the car and walked to small clearing in the tall grass and shrubs where the driver put down a blanket, "Lets do this." he dropped his pants and his long African dick swung between his legs, it caught Mitzi's eyes- the fact that it was so thick, uncircumcised.

She got on her knees before him and began to lick at his long dick until it began to throb, then taking it's meaty length in her hands, jerked it slick and stiff. The other men around her began to strip and expose themselves to her for attention also. Ray's dick became hard surprisingly fast, especially since he had only just ejaculated in her mouth, and the other black man didn't need much coaxing either.

"Get on all fours you fucking white whore!" the driver said as he stroked his bestial cock and took up a position behind her. "I am going to fuck your ass until you bleed!" he warned her then tugged off her pants.

She helped him by unbuttoning the front and lifting a leg at a time, leaving the pants around one leg so that if the whole thing went to shit she could run off with her drugs still in her pocket.

The white man pressed his cock into her face and the other black man took to a laying position on the blanket, "Mount this bitch!"

Mitzi complied with all of them. She took Ray's dick in her mouth, all the way to his balls, then eased down on the young black's cock which had a slight curve to it and gave her pussy a tingling sensation, leaving her to wonder if she had some infection, then she pulled her cheeks apart and guided the massive uncircumcised cock into her ass hole.

"Oh take it all you fucking whore!" the large black man said from behind her. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) he quickly set to work pounding his length into her and slapping his balls against her pussy lips where the man beneath her pushed up and into her slowly, in and out.

"The man beneath her slid his hands under her shirt and squeezed her tits as he thrust up into her making her yelp in surprise.

The white guy shot another load quickly into her mouth when she yelped, this one took her before she was ready for it and she gagged a little snorting some of his hot seed out of her nose. But she quickly lapped up his dick while getting thrashed by the other two men, (SLAP, SLAP, SLAP) "Oh fuck me!" she hissed, "Yesss fuck my white ass!"

"Oh you like nigger dick do ya bitch?" he pulled back on her hair and thrust his full length in and out of her ass.

"Oh yea, oh yea, fuck my white ass with your big black dick!"

He couldn't hold back and flushed her full with his hot goo. It filled her ass completely and shot back out too, running down to her pussy and her legs.

"Oh uh!" the man beneath her pushed her off of him to avoid his friend's mess.

"Sorry dog!" the driver said laughing at what he had done.

"It's not you man, it's this fucking skank, cant keep a nigga's seed in that's all. Open your fucking mouth whore!" he shouted at her and gripped his dick, pushing the smelly long log into her mouth.

Mitzi was going to protest the funky smell on his dick, but realized that it came from her and she took him full, to the base, licking the bottom of his dick and balls with her tongue.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers