Mitzi Dupree Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face dripped in sweat and anticipation: "Say it woman."

She gulped, "You fucking nigger."

"Oh AH oh!" his body went rigid and his dick, which had been pressed against the small mound between her two pelvis bones, began to spasm, ejecting it's hot sticky goo all over her stomach. The spray shot up to her face and breasts as well, covering her whole upper torso with his black seed. He trembled and gyrated a last time, flopping his dick around on her belly where it convulsed and sprayed more hot semen. A long strand shot to her chest and another to her neck, then puddle around her belly button spraying still more in splotches on her ribs and hip bones. "Oh ah!" he grunted.

Mitzi gasped at the amount that caked her body. "You had been holding that for a while" her small thin hands caressed his thick neck and he stooped to her face, taking her mouth in his. His tongue was thick and strong and she didn't refuse it but welcomed it into her mouth. No one had kissed her since the day she left her home. IT was a strange tingly sensation having his tongue in her mouth and it caused her to hold on to him, to bring her body up to his. They embraced and he continued to kiss herm, his large lips dwarfing her little mouth as his body did her small frame.

After a long while he pulled back to look at her. His eyes were bright, "No one has ever made me feel like that."

Mitzi ran her hands over his back. Unsure what to say she craned her neck up and kissed him again. She loved the way his firm massive body felt, his musk, she loved the moment where she could have simply let herself die but chose to live- what a rush! Would the next time be the same? She remembered the drugs, the disappointment of the ever elusive second high, she wondered if sex with him would be the same, then she realized that for the first time since she'd left her home she wasn't thinking about drugs.

"I would call on you again... if you have a number." he said at last as he pulled away from her kiss.

"I don't." she sighed.

The large black man furrowed his brow. "This is awkward..."

She ran her nails over his sweaty neck and then his massive chest, where her fingers ran over his curly black hairs. "You know where to find me."

"I am afraid to let you go."

"It is not like I am going to the police... I don't even know your name." she half smiled at him.

IT took him a moment to realize what she thought he meant, and he corrected her: "No... I mean, I know that you are not a prostitute for kicks, you are addicted to drugs, of that I am sure, and it is my profession to help... I am a psychiatrist... I can help you."

Mitzi blinked, "You were going to kill me before."

He waved the thought, "I didn't say I had issues... in fact, you would not have been my first victim either, but there is something about you..."

"Mitzi."

"...Mitzi." he smiled and rubbed his chin, "I believe we can help each other."

"So you are one of those serial killers?" Mitzi remembered how Marvin liked to watch the forensic files on court TV... "Is that what you are?"

"Was... maybe- you broke the chain... I didn't kill you."

Mitzi smiled, "You mean I have finally done something right?"

He nodded, "Maybe we could celebrate, "I would love to show you my place."

"Sure..." Mitzi considered her options, since this fear of life and death she hadn't wanted for drugs, and the thrill of such a near death experience was still making her heart race, not to mention how safe she felt in his massive arms... the fear and the safety commingling to bond a euphoric sensation that she only just began to realize. "I am yours."

He smiled showing not just how white his teeth were, nor how large, but how black his skin really was. "Very well."

Mitzi moved out from under him, to grab her clothes.

"Leave it." he said.

"What?" Mitzi spun as she picked up her shorts, "Leave them, if you want to come with me we must both leave our pasts behind... it is the only way to go forward."

"Ah! Starting the shrink stuff already are you?" Mitzi waved a hand over her body, "I am naked and covered in cum, is that how you want me in your car?"

"Actually." he said taking her in his thick tree trunk arms, "That is how I want you always."