Mitzi Dupree Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
186 Followers

Mitzi, who's mouth was full of pussy, felt her body go limp again but his pace did not stop this time. He continued to hammer into Clara until he came. She could feel with her mouth, her man's thick and heavy dick as it drove in and out of Clara's ass. It moved like a submarine near the surface of the water- making the ocean bubble and buckle away. When he came he froze, ball deep in her as he pulsed and pumped his lead deep into Clara's anal cavity.

He gasped and pulled his hand from Clara's mouth, she was breathing shallow. "Clean her ass, Mitzi- so I can have another go at her while you go back to the party."

Mitzi complied, Crawling out from under the collapsed Black girl. She pulled her butt cheeks apart and licked up her anal rim, there was shit and blood that had to be cleaned up then she locked her lips around the ring and sucked with all that she could until the semen began to flow out. She licked and lapped it up, swallowing it all.

When she finished she licked her fingers too and stood up. "Gimme some sugar." the Doctor commanded.

Mitzi kissed him full on the mouth and their tongues caressed for a long while, until Clara began to stir again. He was hard and ready. She washed up, freshened up, pulled her dress on and returned to the party, with her drink in hand from the balcony. She also decided to clean up Clara's broken glass and drink before she left. It gave her the opportunity to make sure no one could see anything from the outside. They couldn't. She was always worried about the police, "Why cant they just leave us alone." she shook her head and passed through the bedroom ignoring her man's handy work as he continued his assault on the poor girl.

At the party she graciously lead the group to a game of strip charades. Every time a team could not guess what it was they were doing- the other team picked one of them to loose an item of clothing. They were divided, men against women. The male team was comprised of two basketball players, a foot ball player, an actor, a singer, a business man and two agents. The female team was made up of a producer, a soccer player, a lawyer, two singers, an actress and a realtor. Since the woman's team had one less she joined it. Also she encouraged the servers who were two men and two women to join the teams so that nine members were on each team.

The party grew a little wild after the first two rounds. A young starlet was topless and a basket ball player had lost his shorts. "I really don't think any of you are trying." Mitzi laughed.

"Well we were trying to respect you as this is your home, but since you're being like that... you lose the next item." one of the agents said as he returned from the unmanned bar where he had finished his best attempt at long island ice-T's "By the by- cheers this is one of the best blow outs I've been at all year!"

"Well it's about to get better." she smiled, "All I'm wearing is this dress!" she lifted up the silk a little just to tease and then let it fall back down.

The male team crammed for a good point and came up with 'specialist' and charged her to convey it.

She tried to get them to say it but when her time was up all she got them to say was special and then one said "list" but they had run out of time.

"Ha!" the agent demanded.

Mitzi didn't hesitate, she pulled the dress off and tossed it to him.

The women were silent, "Look at the tattoos!" they whispered.

"I know." she pointed out a few of them, what they said had the basketball player's attention.

The women began to strip and show their tattoos as well and from there it degenerated into a strait orgy. One of the agents made his way to her but she wasn't too interested. "As you see." she said politely, "If you are not too drunk to read... I only do Black." she smiled "But I can give you a blow job if you'd like"

Before she finished the word, 'Job' his pants were down and his small six inch penis was staring up at her. "Oh it's so cute!" she gushed as she went to her knees.

The basket ball players began to gather around them. One of them was kissing on the young female pop star singer but that was all she was comfortable with, "If you want I will kiss you while you fuck someone else?" she offered blushing.

Meanwhile Mitzi took to the business of knocking off the agent's erection. She sucked him into her mouth and stroked his balls with a hand as she worked her head back and forth in quick angles.

"Oh God! Oh Ahhh!" his knees bucked and he came into her mouth quickly. She followed him to the chair where he collapsed and she finished sucking him clean, keeping it all in her mouth. Then she pulled his mouth to hers and spit it back into him with a long tongue kiss. Long strands stretched between their lips as she pulled away, "I only swallow Black seed sugar."

"Oh Damn!" the two basket ball players quickly came to her side, "See how a real dog does it yo." one of them told the agent.

All he could do is look at them and smile. "She's fucking good." he eventually slurred to the pop singer who had been kissing the player but was now alone.

Mitzi took hold of the player's cock who had lost his shorts earlier and kissed the other one's neck. He came around in front of her and the one who's dick she held stayed behind. She spit on her hand and jerked him off a little to get him more stiff then slid her ass down his pole as she worked the other man's dick into her front with her free hand.

One player kissed her mouth, tongue to tongue and deep and wet, while the other sucked on her neck. He held her firm in place and pushed up into her ass with ease as the other player slapped his balls up against her pussy, both men took to fucking her in the center of the room. She cooed, "Oh yes, this is how I like it!"

Some women watched, others did the same. The actor and the realtor were going at it on the floor and the other singer was blowing the other agent next to the TV.

"Oh!" Mitzi moaned and plucked at her nipples, "Let me know when your ready to cum!" she gasped.

"Uhhh!" it was all the warning she needed. She stepped off of both of them and spun to her knees below. At first they were confused, then they understood and pushed their dicks one by one into her face. She licked them clean and sucked them off a little then waited with her tongue out before them.

"Oh you a naughty one!" one said as he stroked himself off into her face and mouth. Hot jet streams of cum shot all over her face the last globs falling on to her tongue, missing that a few fell to her legs, where she kneeled on the floor.

The other man grunted and shot his wad at the same time, catching her eye, ear and mouth with his high velocity cum.

"Thanks black fellows." she said wiping her face and licking her fingers, "You really know how to treat a lady." she took hold of their dicks and continued to suck them each one after the other and jerk them off too until they were hard again. Then she helped one to the floor and mounted him as the other one came to her backside. In a moment they were both ball deep fucking her in the ass and pussy. "Ohhh yes!" she clawed at the thick carpet. "Ahhh yes!" they slapped her ass and squeezed her tits. The two men who had been serving with the catering company came up to her while she was in the half kneeling half doggy style position, both were Hispanic males, "Yes! YES!" she pulled their dicks to her mouth, one on one side the other on the other.

The agent she had already sucked off before was hard again and he stood up to get a place in the action, so she worked all three dicks with her mouth and one free hand while the other stabilized her for the edacious fucking she was getting from the two black men. ""OH! YES!" she cooed as they slapped their balls together where they met. Their black hands seized her little white frame as they firmly shook her to their needs, fucking her solidly while she sucked off the other three men. The female singer who had been kissing the black was mesmerized, slowly she began to play with herself as she sat on the couch and watched.

The football player who had resigned himself to drinking alone as his wife was out of town, could take no more, "That's it! lemme in there now!" he threw his glass to the side and stepped up, taking off his jockeys.

At that point one of the Spanish men and the agent both blew their loads. One into Mitzi's mouth where she slurped it and sucked it down the other on the left side of her face, shoulder and in her hair. The football player pushed passed them and shoved his long black cock into her cum covered face, "Suck it you white whore!"

She had been sucking the other Hispanic server's dick, licking his balls and taking him from head to base like a jack hammer so she jerked off the football player with her hand until the server came.

He grunted and shot off his cum to the back of her mouth. She gathered it up with her tongue and played with it on her teeth, licking her lips and looking up at him.

"Oh damn!" he gasped as his dick pulsed free in her face and squirted out another stream, this one caught her right eye and nose.

Without hesitation she took the football players anxiously waiting dick into her mouth. It was bigger than the basket ball players but not as thick as her man's. She sucked the large head and the lumpy veined body into her mouth as he pushed it to the back of her throat. "Uh yeah bitch yeah!"

The basket ball player who had been fucking her ass, came up inside her. His dick pulsed and she could feel him squirting up deep in her. It was a great sensation and though she loved her man the fact that he couldn't cum in her really upset her. She relished the feeling of the player's pulsing dick and hot squirting goo as it filled up her anal cavity. Flexing her muscles she kept the juices inside as he withdrew.

The football player quickly moved to take his place and the basket ball player came around the front and plopped his wet dirty dick in her face for a cleaning.

"Oh your a good boy." she cooed as she licked the head and stem of his flaccid dick. "Gave me everything you had didn't you?" she said to the dick as she put it in her mouth sucking him to his balls.

"Oh oh yeah!" the man beniether her thrust up one last time and emptied himself into her womb.

The football player, didn't last much longer than that either, he had started slow as if his dick was going to hurt her ass but when he noticed how loose and lubricated she was, he picked up the pace and jack hammering her from a crouched position, yanking her back by her braid, he came. "Aaahhhhh!" he roared as his dick gushed into her ass. back spray caught his legs and the basket ball player's calves, who had been laying under her while his dick continued to pulse deep up in her pussy.

"Yes!" she cooed. "Oh shit yes fuck me with your big black dicks!" she gasped. "Oh that was good, so rich a fucking!"

The football player came around and let her suck him clean before helping her up, she then stopped and helped the basket ball player up. Cum ran down her legs.

"Where's your fiance?" asked the singer who had not been able to take her eyes off of her.

"Entertaining... like me..." Mitzi smiled down at her, "Can I get you something, a drink perhaps..." she wiped the cum from her eyes.

"Actually where's the bathroom again, I have to pee."

The men who had been fucking Mitzi went to the bar for a drink, the Latino's were already there and poured them drinks.

"Have you ever done anything naughty?" Mitzi asked her, "It is liberating you know?"

She blushed, "I could never do what you have done."

"One thing I learned, never say never." she wagged a finger at her. "Here, start small- start simple." she offered the young singer her hand and helped her up from the couch. Like the other's she was half dressed, but clearly uncomfortable about it. Though she had been kissing one of the basket ball players earlier that was the furthest she was willing to go- but Mitzi had a design for her. Even in her heals, which was all Mitzi was wearing apart from her jewelry, the girl singer was taller than her. Mitzi ran a hand over her chin and pressed her thumb against the girl's lips, "You are very pretty- but you hear that all the time don't you?"

She agreed.

"Well the problem with being beautiful is that people expect less from you- here..." she moved the singer's arms away from herself. "We expect more."

The men at the bar took notice of them, as did the couple by the TV.

The other two females (the producer and the actress) who had been a permanent fixture at the bar, drinking a lot and kissing each other a little, with light conversation, moved for a view as well.

"First you need to relax." Mitzi stepped close to her. "Now stick out your tongue and close your eyes." as Mitzi spoke her hands were softly caressing the singers arms and sides, then her hips stomach and buttocks. "You spend all the time working out to look good but what do you do it for... not to sing... not to dance..." Mitzi put her lips around the girl's tongue and took it into her mouth.

The girl tensed then relaxed. "I have to pee." she said.

"Good." Mitzi continued to kiss her, "Then pee."

"I cant pee on your floor!" the girl laughed.

"Why not?" Mitzi kissed her neck.

"That's not right." the girl licked her lips tasting the saltiness Mitzi had left there from the men she had sucked off.

Mitzi went down on her, squatting to her knees before her and holding the girls hands to the small of her back as she did so. She kissed her breasts lightly on the way down and flicked her tongue across the girl's belly then locked her mouth on the mound where her panties covered her pussy. They were silk and tight enough to show the camel toe.

Mitzi licked them and sucked them to the side.

The girl was frozen. "I have to pee." she whispered.

Mitzi licked up into the girl's pussy, with the panties pushed aside by her nose, "Then pee." Mitzi urged, locking her mouth around the girl's pussy and pee hole.

The singer trembled, tried to relax, and trembled some more. Carefully she let out a squirt.

"Mmmm" Mitzi said catching it with her mouth, "That's it." she said quickly, "Pee!"

The girl relaxed more, and ignoring the onlookers, let out her piss. A flushing stream filled Mitzi's eagerly waiting mouth and over flowed running down her neck and chest.

Mitzi let go of the girl's hands and they went to the back of her head, holding her in place until she was done peeing.

"Oh that is so gross!" the producer said to the actress from the bar, who smiled, "I donno, I think I have to go too!"

"Bring it on!" Mitzi said as she licked the singer's pussy clean and slid her panties back into place.

"Oh shit yeah!" the basket ball players hooted. and a line formed, then a circle Mitzi felt over whelmed but then she saw that the naive little singer was squatting next to her taking mouthful of piss after mouthful of piss, just like her.

When the group had finished, Mitzi lay on the floor in the urine puddle, and the singer was on top of her, they were kissing when Dr. Joe Boxter came down the stairs with a beautiful black woman in tow, she was Hale O'brian the weather girl for Cocoa Beach. Mitzi noticed that the girl descended the stairs with great difficulty, and reasoned that he had given her a solid fucking.

Mitzi was not the jealous type when it came to Joe. She knew that he could not cum in a living person because of his issues. and if he had fucked the weather girl it was only because he had planned to kill her or to cover up a murder he had already done. Later he would explained to her that he tied up Hale and began to fuck her then when she passed out, he slipped away to join Mitzi and Clara- after he had killed Clara he returned to Hale and continued to fuck her, waking her up and thus creating an alibi for his time away from the party.

Mitzi didn't care about the other women, she knew that the things Joe and her did were unique- only they shared such a bond.

She considered what he had done as she continued to kiss the singer, licking up the inside of the girl's mouth and cleaning it out from all the piss.

The weather girl plopped down on the couch, half dressed, and Joe whispered something to her then turned his attention to his cum and piss covered Fiance' "Someone has been very naughty."

Mitzi broke free from the kiss and looked up from the floor, "That would be me."

Joe pulled down his boxers causing the women to gasp and the men to avert their eyes. Only the agent stared at him, with an open jaw: "Damn that's a big dick!" the man said. "I see why you said what you said... hic!" he looked back down into his drink after saluting Joe's cock.

The singer went to get up but Mitzi held her in place. "No no... this is your night for extreme liberation."

"But I..."

Mitzi jerked the girl's hair, "His dick is very big and he is very..." she kissed the girl's mouth full on the lips, shoving her tongue into her then pulled her head back, "Very rough... it is better for you if you let me loosen you up..." she kissed her softly on the lips now, "Or you'll pass out from the pain."

"If you think so..." the girl was shaking. Mitzi let her go and the girl turned around so that she was on all fours still but that her small blond pussy hung just over Mitzi's mouth.

"Oh yes, that's it, bring it down to me now." Mitzi's hands went to the 18 year old's butt cheeks and she lowered her down to her face.

The girl squatted and with some shame looked away from the group that had gathered on the couch and at the end of the bar to watch the show.

Joe kneeled down before her his dark black ape like body dwarfing her and Mitzi's small forms.

His dick was rock hard already, "It will do you good to get me wet first too." he advised the girl.

She nervously stuck out her tongue feeling the rough purple head of his massive dick. It was so big that she could not get the head into her mouth. She resigned herself to licking at it and spitting on it, smearing her saliva with her hands to cover the huge black dick. Mitzi licked her pussy and sucked her clit, causing her to relax and moan.

Joe took that to mean she was ready and moved to her rear. Mitzi helped hold the girl up as Joe fed his long thick beast in to her. It was a difficult and lengthy process. Mitzi craned her head up to lick at his dick and the 18 year old pop star's pussy to help relax her and lubricate him for the fucking.

Meanwhile the girl found herself drowning in the pain of having something the size of a man's arm shoved up her pussy. It was what she imagined giving birth would be like. She cried out for help but the onlookers only laughed and cheered. Her body was drenched in sweat.

She did the only thing she could do. She buried her face into Mitzi's sweet smelling pussy and cried. Eventually she began to lick at it and nibble too- the pain was beyond her but she found that by focusing on Mitzi's pussy she could endure it.

Mitzi watched Joe's massive cock as it drilled the girl's pussy over her head. His balls slapped back and forth and she caught them in her mouth, sucking them, licking them with her tongue and biting at the skin gently.

Joe moaned and his dick twitched.

The girl's body went into a spasm as she climaxed and hot cum from her pussy shot out over his balls and Mitzi's face.

Mitzi licked it up and Joe continued to fuck the girl.

"Aahhh!" she screamed and yelped as he bucked his long massive cock into her, yanking her back to him with a fistful of her short blond hair.

Finally after about ten minutes of vicious fucking he pulled his still hardened member out and slid it between the two of them so that his legs were on either side of Mitzi's head and she was able to lick the back of his balls and his anus, "That's it you fucking nigger" she whispered up to him between licking his ass and balls. Her small white hands pulled at his butt cheeks to give her better access to his anus, "You fucked the little prime rose well, Toby, Uncle Tom." the music mixed with the pop stars whimpering and the party's discussions about the wild sex they just witnessed covered up the words Mitzi was whispering to him between her licks, but Joe heard. His body quivered as their meanings shot up his spine. His dick went into a spasm and the last of his hot cum sprayed out between the two girls.

gobula
gobula
186 Followers