Mitzi Dupree Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Mitzi writhed around as the goo flowed on to her body squishing against the pop star's above her. "Oh yes!" she laughed and ran a hand across the moist spray to yank on his cock some more and rub the head. She licked her hand and crawled out from under the singer to get a mouthful of his cock; and clean him off.

The girl struggled to her feet and the drunken agent more than happily took her to the bathroom where she could shower up.

Mitzi rubbed the cum on her till it dried. She then slipped the long silk dress back on. It stuck in some places as her skin was still sticky in spots, bunching up the dress- but she managed to pull it strait.

The party was over. The guests had gone home- except for the pop singer and the news woman who sat on the couch together, and Clara upstairs- who had passed away.

"Old habits die hard." Joe Boxter said to Mitzi as he watched her clean up the evidence from their bedroom. He stood at the door with his arms crossed, admiring how cool and efficient she was. The sheets were gathered up from the walls and the bedposts, the layers were taken off the floor and the bed and everything was put into garbage bags. The tub, where he had dismembered the girl, she scrubbed with bleach and a pool acid base. Before she finished cleaning the tub he removed the old drain and when she was finished he installed a new one. Nothing was left behind, even the saw that he had used- would be destroyed, and the whole roll of tape along with the entire box of trash bags would be discarded as well- nothing to link them to any part of the crime.

Mitzi cleaned up his crime scene nude, then she cleaned herself up and put on a bikini waking the pop singer to go for a swim in the ocean. The news woman helped Joe grab up several garbage bags from the party and put them in a burn barrel- so doing she could be called as a witness later as to what was burned in the barrel.

Everything was burned, soaked with gasoline and burned again, they shared drinks and watched the fire and the police had the choice to watch them or follow the two women, Mitzi and the 18 year old pop star to the beach- of course they chose the latter and zoomed in with the scopes as Mitzi and the young singer rolled around on the sand kissing each other, the tide came in the waves washed over their bodies and they continued to kiss and lick at each other.

The rest of the evidence, the burned remains, was removed a day or so later along with the actual burn barrel itself as Joe cut it apart in the garage- it was all dumped at sea while he was fishing in his 18' Bay Liner "Catch Me" He'd loaded the burned remains into the fish well when his boat was in the garage then drove it to the beach and took it to sea, some fifteen miles from shore, he dumped the well and scrubbed it with bleach and pool acids before refilling it with salt water and a few fish.

It was not their first picnic.

But within a month the police were tipped, he was dead and she was arrested.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers