Mix and Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she remounted the shower head, then turned around to kiss me fully, greedily on the lips; before pulling back, pulling me further into the shower, the warm water cascading over her lush cleavage. Jessica had propped one leg on the side of the bathtub, and I nuzzled up against her, pressing my cock against her groin, as my hands wrapped themselves around her ass. Still, with my last two climaxes, my cock seemed spent and unresponsive. I could feel her fingers reaching down to me, exploring and testing. Jess looked at me with an arched eyebrow and I shrugged a bit and said, "what? you thought this was some sort of improbable porn fantasy where every guy has a foot long jack in the box cock? Give me a moment."

That got her to giggle and kiss me again. I could get used to those lips. I began to kiss my way down, past her neck, to suckle at her nipples, then the soft underside of her breasts. As I got to her abdomen, and Jessica realized my intentions, I could hear her breath taking itself in sharply with anticipation. While the Viagra was not doing any wonders for my arousal, the sensory overload of the Ecstasy was in full effect, so as my mouth reached the sacred juncture of Jessica's thighs, the full scent of her aroma hit me head on and I nearly stopped doing anything but savor the smell of her. But then, I heard Jess whimper for me to 'do it' to 'not make her beg'. So I used my tongue to do what my cock, at the time, could not.

I should say that I have never been a cunnilungus expert. It's not something that normally comes to mind, and what partners I've had always seemed a little ... embarassed, I suppose, when I've brought up going down on them. All that I know, I've learned from reading porn stories on the Internet, and it's hard to remember what people said in those stories when you're totally high. But, one plus of being high is that it was not just a pussy that I was tasting, but it was her. Jessica. Her core. Her nectar. Her essence. All of our shared history and longing and affection expressed in the delving of my tongue and the spasming of her pleasure.

Holy shit, Tim did buy really good drugs.

All of this psycho-hippie mumbo-jumbo would've probably overwhelmed us if not for the sound of a shower curtain jarring us out of our reverie.

"Is it ok if I join in? You guys didn't close the door."

I turned around as Misha parted the shower curtains and walked in on us. I had always had a mild crush on Misha. Her good humor and casual playfulness were always a treat, and her luxurious long black hair and exotic half Japanese / half Russian looks didn't hurt either. But now she was naked and for the first time, I got to ogle her firm tits and flat, toned stomach. Misha was tall, almost standing at eye level with folks like me and Francis and her lean, willowy build accented the sense of her height. Also for the first time, I got to see that she was shaved and the way that her boyish hips framed her delicate womanhood.

A sly grin broke out across Jess' face as she reached over and took Misha's hand.

"Of course, it's ok for you to join in, sweetie. I was hoping you would."

With that she pulled her friend in and gave a fairly deep and unambiguous kiss. Misha gave an eager moan as her free hand sought Jess' face, and as she edged in closer, I backed off to watch what was undoubtedly going to be a rather intriguing show.

I knew that Jess was never shy about noting the attractiveness of her female friends, but hadn't thought much of it. I also knew that she spent a lot of time with Misha, but I never quite realized how intimate they really were. As they continued to make out, with Misha raising a long, sinuous leg to Jess' hip, the two of them were certainly going at each other now with something that looked like genuine lust.

They both started whispering to each other, smiling slyly and then Misha looked down, her blushing cheeks prominent on her pale Slavic skin. "Well," she said, "you can say that Malcolm is collecting some special birthday presents."

"oh, is that so? I take it you need some cleaning?"

Jessica reached up and detached the shower head again, turning it on Misha's swollen pussy as they resumed their kissing. I wasn't sure exactly how effective it was at rinsing them out, but as I watched Misha melt under the stream of water, I realized that getting clean wasn't quite the point. Together they worked each other over, with Misha slipping two fingers between Jess's legs while Jess continued moving the shower head in slow, deliberate circles. While I should have been feeling tapped out, the drugs and the sights were giving me another stirring in my loins.

At some point, Jessica broke off her kiss and looked back at me, grinning as she saw arousal finally returning to me. Gently, she took Misha's hand from the depths of her cunt and said, "I think the hot water's running out. We should take this somewhere a little more comfortable."

So, together we stepped out and picked a small set of towels from the stack that Justin had left next to the tub. We took our time, drying each other off, with me alternating between kissing Jess while running my towel over her quivering boobs or nuzzling Misha while drying her tight little ass. For their parts, the girls also seemed perfectly content with running their own towels over my chest or around my cock.

The loft appeared deserted, with everyone now having moved to one of the bedrooms, both of which were now filled with the sounds of sex and pleasure. I followed the girls to the office, a small area where Justin placed his desk, computers and a small futon, now folded down and scattered with pillows and blankets. There was no door, just a set of bookshelves and a paper screen that acted as a partition. Jessica and Misha collapsed into the futon, continuing their amorous embrace, and I watched as their hands and fingers twined over each other's pale skin. Then, one of those hands pointed at me and beckoned me closer.

They made space for me, splitting apart to invite me into their midst. Misha leaned in, her dark Asian eyes looking blissful as she kissed me, while Jess bent over and took me, once more into her warm, moist mouth. Misha tasted like sweet water, clean, crisp and light. Her tongue darted into mine playfully and I ran my hand up to cup her breast and flick a single, dark, pointed nipple. She purred delightfully at that touch and pressed herself closer.

We went at this for a while longer, then I could feel Jess releasing my penis from her mouth as she rose up, then she and Misha were kissing again, then Jess's hands were on my chest, pushing me to lie down as Misha swung one of her long legs over my waist, straddling me in reverse. At first, I was a little confused, because this wasn't quite what I was expecting, but the lizard part of my brain wasn't about to interrupt matters. I cupped Misha's firm asscheeks in my hands, massaging them like dough, as she lowered herself onto me. She slipped over me with a lovely little gasp, and I reveled in the heat of her pussy. Then we both gasped as we felt Jess's moist tongue pressing against us.

And so we fucked. Misha's tight young body bouncing on my cock in reverse cowgirl as Jess squatted between us licking at the torrid junction in our flesh. I kept my hands planted on Misha's waist, admiring her elfin figure and the shimmer of her black hair on her pale skin. I reveled as well in the sensations of her pussy. She was giving as good as she was getting, exercising fine, almost prehensile muscle control as she milked my turgid cock. She relaxed as she lowered herself on to me , then squeezed me as she raised herself up; exercising a pleasant suction that had me on edge for most of her ride. Judging from Misha's ever escalating moans, it appeared that she was teetering on the brink as well.

"Oh God, you guys, oh God-oh God-oh ... OH! GOD!"

Jessica was only abetting matters, as her attentive tongue worked wonders on Misha's bald clit while also grazing my piercing shaft. Misha was helpless under this dual assault, and her urgent sighing grew only more intense and passionate, until one last thrust from both of us sent her over the brink. Her body jerked and seized, back arching, her pert tits thrust upward , mouth frozen in a tiny O for precious few seconds before she released a lungful of air and an ecstastic shriek as Misha's sex exploded all over us.

Both Jessica and I had heard of female ejaculation but neither of us had experienced it firsthand, and now it was like a waterfall of warm cream flowed over me. Then, there I was erupting into Misha, mixing my fluids with her own, while Jessica below lapped it all up eagerly. It probably lasted only for a few seconds, but it felt like it went on forever; until finally, Misha collapsed onto me, smiling languid as I embraced her. Then, Jess crawled up and lay on top of both of us.

Jessica's lovely smiling face glistened with the product of our consensual lovemaking, and as she leaned forward to kiss Misha then me, she shared the taste of us. I thought, at that moment, that she really was one of the most amazing girls that I had ever met. We spent some time basking in the afterglow, kissing, touching and giggling. Then Misha took Jess by the hand, and stood her up. Puzzled, I asked, "where are you going?"

"We need to visit the birthday boy. Give him his presents."

"But ... we?"

Jessica looked at me, then leaned forward. "We? We are friends. Good friends, and friends on drugs. as I believe you said earlier let's not get carried away too quickly. After all, I practically threw myself at you in my underwear earlier tonight and you went off and disappeared with Olivia, instead."

"Well, I guess when you put it that way..."

"You're endearing when you actually care, Chris. I'm just teasing a bit. I like you a lot ... I really do, but it's a party. Go. Have fun. And remember --"

At this, she kissed me again, a kiss that was long and sincere and pure.

"-- you're my ride. I'm not leaving this party without you."

With that, she was gone.

12