Mix & Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk watched in amazement as these tidal waves of passion swept over his sister. Whenever she began building toward another climax, she would clamp down even tighter on his cock while her body started to tremble. When the climax finally hit, she would shake her head back and forth, tossing her long hair from side to side and moaning while instinctively trying to cram both cocks even deeper into her passion racked body.

They were all lost in a timeless ecstasy. But eventually, the intervals between her climaxes began to grew longer and longer. She was about to suggest a short break, when Jessie picked up the pace of his thrusts. Moments later he was pounding into her ass like a jackhammer.

Knowing his friend was about to come, Kirk grabbed Sue's hips, slammed hard up into her pussy, and then held on motionless with his cock buried deep inside her panting body. The increased pressure started her on a fast trip toward a climax of her own. Within seconds, she and Jessie were swept by an intense orgasm.

As if on cue, they moaned in unison as Jessie's dick reached new depth inside her bowels. The three lovers were fused in a ridged image of complete sexual union until, with a final, contented sigh their bodies relaxed. They collapsed sideways onto the bed with Sue's tingling body uniting them as one.

After a few minutes, they started to recover. Kirk was the first to pull out. He lay on his back and looked over at Sue and Jessie, still coupled and laying on their sides facing him. Neither seemed anxious to move. It was Sue who said they better dis-connect. "You've stirred things up in there and I may need some time alone in the bathroom," she said. "After that, maybe we can all shower off together."

Both guys enthusiastically agreed to her plan. But when Jessie and Sue began to dis-engage, they discovered it was almost as tricky a maneuver as their coming together. Finally, after some coordinated pushing a pulling, the cock head popped out and Sue hurried for the john.

The men's wait was longer than they'd expected, but eventually they heard the shower being turned on. Sue opened the door and said they're toll for entering was a short, stiff drink. Kirk handed her the rest of his, which she finished in one long swallow.

"Thanks, I needed that," she joked, handing the glass back. "Now why don't you two join me and we'll try to clean up our act?"

The shower quickly became a continuation of the scene in bed. The two men carefully soaped every inch of her body. Twenty fingers stroked and probed all of her sensitive and erotic spots.

The soapy massage made her knees shake with pleasure and excitement. Needing both emotional and physical support, she put her arms around Kirk's neck and laid her head on his chest. Moments later, she felt Jessie pressing his lean hard body against her backside. The men slid their hands up and down her wet, soapy skin, squeezing and massaging her boobs and ass, stroking her legs, even rubbing her feet. Sue just relaxed and focused on the incredibly erotic sensation of being hugged and fondled by two men.

After a few minutes, she noticed two cocks were beginning to poke her and were quickly growing longer and harder. "You guys need to be careful where you point those things. They might go off and hurt a girl."

As she gave Kirk a big kiss, Jessie assured her it'd be friendly fire. "Well, I better check them out, anyway. You two don't seem to have safeties on," she said after giving Jessie a kiss. They laughed at her reference to condoms, and then helped her sit down on the edge of the bathtub.

Taking a cock in each hand, she gently pulled them together. For a moment, she just sat and stared at her prizes. The black cock, with its long, relatively slender shaft topped by that giant, purplish, mushroom shaped head, contrasted sharply with the thicker, torpedo shaped shaft and flared pink head of the white one.

Not only did they look different, they felt different when performing their intended duties. But despite or maybe because of these differences, they'd combined to create some incredible sensations within her body.

Now as she ran her fingers over the two hard, wet shafts, Sue knew there was something, maybe even someone she wanted to share. She really liked Jessie. He was sexy, smart, had a great sense of humor, and was a fantastic lover. And while she really wanted to keep him for herself, she knew that to him, she was probably just a novelty item. Besides, there was someone else he was sure to like more than her and who would probably feel the same about him. The question was, could she find Ann?

With a smile, she wondered if her cute, black, bi-sexual college friend was home. She'd have to call and tell Ann about Jessie and invite her to come over meet him-right after she finished dealing with the business at hand.

Pulling the two cocks towards her, Sue opened wide and, thanks to their being wet and slippery, managed to cram both heads into her mouth. I must look like a chipmunk or maybe a hamster, she thought, with these things stuffed in there. Her mouth was so full about all she could do was slid her tongue over the two heads while either pumping on the shafts or gently massaging their balls. Still, it felt unbelievably sexy and degenerate to have two cocks in her mouth at the same time.

It wasn't long before her jaw began to ache, however. She pulled the two cock heads out and began licking and sucking first one, then the other. When she noticed the first pre-climax stirrings, she decided it was time to call Ann, and tease them a bit. Leaning back, she looked up at the two men, "You two don't mind waiting a second do you? There's something I need to do, alone, in the other room. Then I'll return and finish this job."

Although surprised, the men said they'd hang around but urged her to hurry back. After a couple minutes, they got bored and decided to hurry Sue along. Dripping wet and with their erections bouncing in front of them, they walked into the bedroom to find Sue hanging up the phone. "Calling for room service?" asked Kirk.

"Something like that," she replied. "You and Jessie have been giving me a wonderful Christmas present, so I wanted to give both of you, especially Jessie, something special."

Curiosity overcoming their horniness, the men waited for her to continue. "I called a friend and told her what was happening and invited her over. It took a little longer to convince her than I planned, that's why I didn't come right back, but she finally agreed."

Totally turned on by the idea, the men wanted to know about the new member. "It's Ann, she's one of best friends from college. I don't know if you've ever met her Jessie, but Kirk sure has. She's short and cute and black and poor Kirk's really got the hots for her. Problem is, she doesn't make it with white guys."

With a sympathetic smile she said, "I'm sorry, Kirk, but she said that's still her rule. But she has a cousin who was in Viet Nam and is always talking about him so she's interested in meeting Jessie and having supper with us. If you're both good boys, maybe she'll come back to the room for dessert. Then who knows what we'll be able to talk her into trying?"

The men were so enthusiastic about the arrangement; they willingly pitched in when Sue insisted on straighten up the room. And that was without them knowing Ann had already agreed to join in the fun, or that she'd done so only after Sue promised her some more of the girl-on-girl action Ann loved so much and had gotten Sue to try after the traumatic break-up with her boyfriend.

#

After getting dressed, the group sat around waiting for Ann, who'd said it'd take her about thirty minutes to reach the hotel. As the minutes dragged on, Kirk became hornier and hornier. Finally he suggested to Jessie they start their meal right then with a special appetizer of Sister Sue's Hot Hair Pie. Jessie said he was a little hungry himself and joined Kirk in front of Sue who was sitting on the edge of the bed, trying to watch a Star Trek re-run on TV.

Ignoring her feeble protests, the two men gently pushed her back onto the bed, flipped up her mini-skirt and then pulled off her bikini panties. Next they carefully spread her legs far apart and then, to Sue's amazement, paused to flip a coin. Apparently Kirk won, because he knelt, moved into between Sue's thighs, and began running his tongue over her sensitive pussy.

After a few minutes of furious licking and sucking, Kirk gave way to Jessie, who attacked Sue's cunt like a man starving for a good hot meal. Using his fingers, tongue, lips, teeth, and even his nose, he soon had her bucking with pleasure.

The two men continued their furious feast, pausing only to change places so that while one man devoured Sue's throbbing pussy, the other could rest up for his next turn.

A series of small, erotic explosions seemed to push her closer and closer to a gut wrenching climax. She lost track of time and who had their face buried between her legs. All she knew was that they were driving her wild and she desperately wanted that ultimate orgasm.

Having recently finished his turn and been replaced by Jessie, Kirk was fixing himself a drink when he heard a knock on the door. Jessie and Sue were oblivious to the world, so he decided not to bother them and walked over to open the door.

"Hey, come on in, Ann." he urged. "We're just having a little snack."

Ann stepped in and seemed both surprised and pleased by the scene on the bed. An obviously aroused Sue was sprawled flat on her back with some black dude chowing down on her snatch. "Look's more like a main course to me."

"Hey guys," said Kirk, "Ann's here. Why don't you stop a second and say hello?"

With his ears blocked by Sue's warm, smooth thighs squeezing tight in the midst of another mini-orgasm, Jessie didn't hear the announcement. But when Kirk repeated himself, Sue was jerked back to reality. Opening her eyes, she lifted her head and looked towards the sound of her brother's voice. With more than a little embarrassment, she saw that a fourth person was in the room. "Having fun, Sue?" teased her friend.

"Uh, well, as a matter of fact, yes," said Sue and she started to giggle. "I suddenly wonder what the etiquette is for introductions in this situation?"

"They can wait. Tell your hardworking dude not to stop on my account."

By this time Jessie, who must have heard something, had raised his head and was giving Sue a puzzled look. She smiled at him and said, "Kirk, why don't you introduce Jessie and Ann?"

"Glad to. Ann, the guy with his back to you, kneeling between Sue's legs, is Jessie. I'll introduce you to him once he turns around. He and I served together in 'Nam. We're tight, so tight he's helping me give her a Christmas present of two guys at one time."

"Hey, Jessie. Glad to meet you," said Ann, who couldn't help laughing at the ridiculous situation.

Jessie slowly cranked his head around. "Ann?" he cried in surprise.

"Junior?" said an equally astonished Ann.

Sue was totally confused. "You two know each other?"

Ann shook her head, "Child, your brother just introduced me to my first cousin, Junior, the one I've been telling you about who was in Viet Nam."

"But his name is Jessie," responded Sue.

"Junior's the name everyone in the family calls me," explained Jessie, getting to his feet. "And cousin Ann here is no exception."

"Oh, Ann, I so sorry," said Sue, getting off the bed and coming over to her friend. "I didn't know. I mean this is the first time Kirk and I have ever done anything like this, make love that is, and I know it's incest but we really needed each other and today he asked Jessie, Junior, to join us 'cause he knew I'd always had a fantasy about doing it with two guys and I wanted you to meet him, Jessie, I mean, Junior, because he's really cute and I like him a lot and I thought you might like him too and now, damn it, everything's all screwed up."

"Hey, it's okay, girlfriend. For a white chick, you've got good taste in dudes," said Ann.

"Look, let's go grab a bite," suggested Kirk, "and we can talk things over."

They had a long, Italian meal with plenty of wine. Sue was grateful for both the nutrition and the rest. During dinner, she noticed Ann and Kirk were apparently hitting it off; talking and laughing like old friends and seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

By the time they left the restaurant, everyone was in a mellow mood and as Sue soon discovered, feeling very horny. Ann agreed to come back to the room--for a drink.

Within minutes of their arriving, Sue was back on the bed, sprawled out flat on her back. Her short skirt was once again tossed up and, since she'd never put her panties back on, she was nude from the waist down. Once again the guys flipped a coin and, once again, Kirk was the winner. He quickly positioned himself between his sister's long, spread-eagled legs and buried his face in her pussy. The delightful stimulation by his tongue made Sue forget about everything else, including the audience which was paying close attention.

"It really looked like you were enjoying that when I came in," said Ann, as she and Jessie fixed themselves drinks.

Looking a little sheepish, Jessie replied, "Hey, well it's not bad. But you know, dark meat's also pretty special."

Ann smiled coyly, "Maybe so, but from the way you were going after it, that white meat must be really good."

"Oh, it is," replied Jessie. "It's not better than dark meat you understand, just, well different."

Although she knew exactly what he was talking about, Ann tried her drink, and then continued asking questions. "How's that?”

Jessie thought about his answer while he and Ann pulled the room's two chairs closer to the bed, then sat and watched Kirk expertly licking Sue's aroused pussy. "Well, it's kinda sweeter, I guess. And as you can see, Sue really digs that scene, and that's a real turn-on.

Before Ann could reply, he continued, "But if you're really that interested in Sue's pussy, why don't you give it a try?"

"Oh you'd really love that wouldn't you, Junior," responded Ann with a knowing laugh. "Guys are all the same. You get hot and bothered at the thought of seeing two women getting it on."

"Hey, that's not it at all. Well, okay, maybe that is part of it," joked Jessie. "But you're the one who brought up the subject. All I'm saying is if you really want to know what it's like to go down on a white chick, now's your chance.

"Of course, we both know you're not going to do anything like that. You've always liked to act cool and you talk a good fight, but when it comes down to the real nitty-gritty, I bet you act just like your mama."

There was a pause, then Ann began toying with the top button to her blouse. "Well, I wouldn't want anyone to say I acted like your up-tight aunt," she said, as the top button came loose. "But just out of curiosity, what would you rather do, watch me with Sue, or have me yourself."

"No contest," said Jessie. "I've wanted you since we were kids."

"Okay then," said Ann, as she continued slowly unbuttoning her blouse, "I'll make you a deal. I'll let you watch me go down on Sue. Then we'll get it on for the rest of the night, 'cause I'd kinda like that too--but understand cousin, it'll just be between the two of us, you and me, and I'll call the shots.

"Don't look so worried," she said. Giving him a big wink, she slipped off her blouse, revealing small, perfectly shaped breasts with dark, erect nipples She kicked off her shoes, then stood up and stared unsnapping her jeans, "I'm not into anything kinky, unless doing it with your cousin counts, and I promise you it'll be worth your time."

Jessie watched as she turned her back to him and pushed both her jeans and panties down past her hips, giving him an up-close view of her small, round ass. He shook his head and looked with regret at what he would probably never get to enjoy. "No deal."


Ann seemed to freeze. The only motion was her jeans and panties sliding down her legs and landing on the floor. After stepping out of them, she turned around and looked at him, "Say, what?"

"I said, no deal. You've got one fine looking ass, even better than I'd imagined. But I don't like your deal."

This reaction came as a total shock. This dude, her cousin, was actually turning her down. And the truth was, she'd gotten incredibly horny thinking about first making it with Sue and then screwing him for the rest of the night. Now there she was in the middle of the room, completely naked, completely turned on, and completely at a loss about what to do next.

Noticing her temporary confusion, Jessie continued, "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. Go ahead and try Sue's pussy, I've gotta hunch you'll really like it. After that, we'll screw, but I'll be calling the shots, including you making it with Kirk."

Over on the bed, Sue, having recovered from another orgasm, had noticed Jessie and Ann talking louder and louder. Tugging at Kirk's head, she motioned for him to listen. He nodded his understanding and returned to her bush, but once back in place, remained still.

Ann began to protest Jessie's last remark, but he cut her off. "Don't give me that shit about you not doing it with white guys. I know you had it rough with that white teacher, but that doesn't mean all white guys are assholes.

"I'm real tight with Kirk. Maybe you can't handle that, but we did 'Nam together, we're simpatico, hell, he saved my life and now he's even sharing his sister with me. So if he's not good enough for you, then I'm not either."

Ann was dumbstruck. Not only was her cousin trying to set the rules, he was saying no deal unless Sue's brother was included in the plans.

Even though she'd never willingly done it with a white man, she'd always wanted to get it on with Junior. And, to be fair, there did seem to be something special about Kirk. He was cool and nice and damn fine looking. In fact, she'd have made a play for him, if he'd been black.

So if Junior thought he was okay, maybe he was. Besides, it might be a trip trying out Sue's brother, getting another crack a Sue herself, and finally getting to make it with Junior. So that seemed like a pretty good reward for letting Jessie think he was calling the shots and agreeing to make it with this one white guy.

With a shrug and a smile, Ann gestured toward Kirk and Sue. "Okay, you're one really weird dude, but if that's what you want, then that's what you'll get. Now if you want me to try that white meat you say is so good, you better convince Kirk to come up for air."

Sue pretended to be so turned on she barely noticed when Kirk stopped tormenting her clit. She just kept her eyes closed, concentrating on her throbbing cunt, and waited for Ann to get into positioned.

When the licking and nibbling started again, Sue immediately noticed the change in style. Now her clit was the primary target and she quickly began building toward a climax. But just when she started bucking and panting, the tongue would move away, denying her an orgasm.

Opening her eyes, she lifted her head and looked down and saw Ann's neat Afro bobbing between her thighs. With a moan, she dropped her head back as Ann again started driving her toward a climax.

Once again, Ann led her to the brink of an orgasm, only to deny her any relief. After this happened again, Sue put her hand on Ann's head and tried to direct that maddening tongue. But a few moments later, she had reached the brink of another climax, only to have Ann move her tongue away.

Raising herself slightly, Sue looked down into her friends bright, brown eyes, "Ann, please, I can't take much more of this. You've just got to give me some relief."

Ann lifted her head and replied, "Well, you do me right and I'll do you right."

"Whatever you say," relied Sue as she flopped back down on the rumpled sheets. "I just can't stand much more of this."