Mixed Blessings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo still wasn't speaking to me later that morning when we were due to leave for the surface. In fact, he would not let any of the females of Sky City come near me. Personally, I didn't blame him. After I had had my way with his sisters, yeah, I didn't blame him at all. At least I could truly say they were still virgins. They would not be in trouble if Leo kept his big yap shut; I guess it was up to him now. My perma-erection was still there, but I managed to push it against my waistband, in a makeshift sling of sorts. It would have to do as I didn't have time to think about drilling anyone since we were well on our way to the surface.

"Look, Leo," I tried to comment, uncertain if he would listen or not. I knew I still deserved my mouth to be punched, and he probably was contemplating it, but it wasn't completely my fault. "I'm sorry about last night." He knew I meant his sisters. "They came into my room. It just happened." I spoke in a soft whisper so that none could hear me but him, but still he shushed me with a warning glare. I shrugged and leaned back, closing my eyes to think about what was about to happen. If I let myself think about the previous night, it would only lead to agony between my legs. And to be honest, I didn't feel like pounding my meat in front of twenty pairs of male eyes that were surrounding me in the shuttle.

Once we arrived at the surface, we made our way to the outskirts of the tunnel system that would lead us into daylight. It was the one patch of land that the Cursers ignored, and had become the perfect place for humans to live. It had to be a hard life though -- I was there once myself - living in the shadow of fear of either Blesser or Curser finding you. I knew what it was like to have to always look over your shoulder wherever you went.

I left the men at the shuttle, with plans for them to circle around and slowly make their way inward, giving me thirty minutes once inside to find the Level 5 and signal or exit, if no Level 5. I did not know if I could find him or her, but I knew I'd have a better shot at finding them alone. To the humans, I was one of them.

As I approached the entrance gate, which was a ten-foot fold of incredibly thick iron, two humans with large stunners stopped me.

"You are new?"

I nodded and made up something.

"Jahn sent for me." It was a long shot, but it seemed to satisfy. But then they shined a light in my eyes, apparently having been fooled by contacts before. After I passed, they patted me down, to make sure I held no weapons (which I didn't) and then asked me to bless and then curse the flowerpot they had sitting nearby. Of all the times for my blessing to turn into curses, now was NOT a good time. Fortunately, I passed as nothing happened when I blessed and then cursed. They let me enter and I swiftly made my way inside, scanning for anything that would look god-like and powerful enough to be a Level 5 Blesser or Curser.

Little shanties were set up in family units, not too dissimilar from the way the Blessers lived. I knew humans paired, but were not set by any rules or boundaries like Blessers to stay with just one mate. Still, there were enough children running around to let me know it was safe to say that they had no problems breeding. Several people glanced at me, but I had been given clothes that looked like street clothing that human minions would wear, so no one truly paid me much attention. It was a big place and I was uncertain of how to find my way around, so thinking myself clever, I pulled over a guy and asked.

"Hey, I've heard of a powerful human living in this place. Know where I can find them? I don't know if they are adult or not though." I asked casually as if I had been on a pilgrimage to find the 'holy' one. The man grunted and shrugged, shaking his head negatively. And so I began to wander around asking the same thing to everyone I met.

When I ran into a man with long flowing red hair well past his shoulders, freckles on his fair face, he did a double-take and looked at me oddly.

"Why do you ask this?" He looked extremely suspicious, which in turn made me suspicious of him.

"I'm here to worship the one. I bring them a gift of great worth." I lied through my teeth as I patted my chest, hoping I wasn't a bad liar this time. The man's expression was one of greed warring with fear, but fortunately for me, greed won.

"Come, I'll take you." He made sure no one was around us and led me into a quaint little metal house that looked as if it was well cared for. I thought perhaps it showed a distinct feminine touch and this was affirmed once I went inside and saw the interior. Definitely had a woman's touch. And sure enough, an ebony-skinned woman appeared from the backdoor, which apparently led to a small garden. When I came face to face with the beautiful woman, I could not help but gasp in shock, mouth agape.

"Vanessa?" It had to be her sister as it looked just like the Curser who had died in the throes of passion that had cost me so much.

"Alex?" It was her! But how?

"You... but you died?" I took a moment to study her. She had the same dark skin that was so silky smooth to my touch once upon a time, same curly black locks, but they were up in a ponytail now. Her teeth were pearls of white and her overall beauty was indescribable. A true work of art. My heart raced inside of me as I realized how much I still desired her. But then I remembered I was cursed. I would have to be careful as there was probably no one alive that I was more attracted to than the woman standing before me. It took all my willpower to not take her right there, in front of the man who was gawking at us both.

"The life inside of me would not let me die." She stepped closer and I could smell an earthy scent as well as jasmine radiating from her skin. I fought once more for control as she stared pointedly at the male whose hair was redder than mine if that were possible, "Tomas, I would like to speak to my old friend please. Alone?" The man looked as if he were unhappy about the concept, but nodded and exited the house.

"I had heard of a mysterious human male that was neither Curser nor Blesser and wondered if it could be you." She touched my arm lightly, almost as if fearful of the contact. "How did you find me?"

"I had heard about a Level 5 Curser or Blesser here. Word on the street anyway. I had to see for myself." I lied to her, but felt badly for it. If she were involved with the Level 5, I had to treat her as an enemy once more. But man did she look perfectly edible! It was so difficult not to lean in and nibble on her like a pastry puff. I wanted to lick the inside of her jaw, where the --

"Alex?" Her question broke through my haze of sexual desire and I shook my head, trying to get a grip. "I have someone I want you to meet." She took my hand, which made me feel warm inside as she did, and led me to a small room just off the main floor. Inside was a little pink crib and a child was lying inside, sleeping. The girl looked to be maybe ten months old and had gorgeous tanned skin, red hair. Just like the man who had brought me here. Reality struck me then. She had settled down. Had a kid. Ugh. My attraction to her would have to remain under control. She obviously belonged to redhead, Tomas she had called him.

"You've a mate?" I couldn't look at her as I asked, so stared at the sleeping girl instead.

"You can say that. I've been with Tomas for five months now." She touched my arm, which made me look at her. "I thought you were dead. I had lost all of my Curser power." I nodded solemnly, understanding her dilemma and forced myself to not bear any hard feelings toward her. The toddler, hearing our voices woke and began to yawn, sitting up sleepily and then finally aware that she was not alone, stood shakily to her feet in the crib. When the girl saw her mother she grinned up at Vanessa, a row of tiny baby teeth on display. I could only gasp at the little one as she turned her eyes to me. The green irises were coated with a glowing golden ring. I had never seen anything like it before. And also I determined at that point that her mother and father both had brown eyes.

"Did you sleep good, baby girl?" Vanessa lifted the child into her arms and turned to face me so that they were both staring at me.

"Alex, I'd like you to meet Alera. She's your daughter."

My what?!!!!.....

To be continued...

12