Mixed Blessings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

He grabbed his clothes and began to throw them on as he poked his head around the bathroom door. Alicia still lay, luxuriating in the tub. “Sorry love, I gotta run. That was a lead on a weapon, but given the nature of it, he specifically asked me to come alone. I got the cell, so you can call if something happens.”

Lazily, Alicia’s arm lifted and shoed him away. He smiled, blew a kiss and bolted. Things were looking up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain. Alicia couldn’t concentrate. Dhase were no strangers to emotional turmoil, after all, as empaths, they felt it from those around them. Physical pain, however, was an entirely different situation however. Their bodies were considerably tougher than most other creatures. In addition they had strength and speed that only another Dhase of the same age could possibly match.

When the first lance of pain hit, Alicia had not known how to cope. She had known Laslie was on the prowl, although not through her empathy as she should have. It had been the simple things that had alerted her to his intent; the almost impossibly light tread of his foot, the shift of the door. He had wanted to be in control. She respected that, understood that. She was usually willing to let him, only occasionally feeling the need to turn the tables on her energetic love.

The cool tub pressed against her abdomen and soothed the slightest bit of the searing pain within. The, now, lukewarm water pelted her back. Her face nestled in her arm, with her forehead pressed into the crook of her elbow. She was barely aware that he got up and left the room, as silent sobs wracked her body. He came back in, what seemed like an eternity or perhaps only moments, later and explained that he had to run to get something. She waved him away. Alicia didn’t want Laslie to see her like this.

She knew part of what had gone wrong. Alicia had considered it before, Laslie was too long for the position he’d tried. She had been about to warn him when that first thrust tore away her breath. What confounded her, however, was how he could possibly have enjoyed it. Every scream, every time she had cringed away from his stab, he seemed more excited. Every time her body seized in pain it drew him closer to that tearing climax.

The pain finally eased enough that she noticed the frigid water that still poured over her. She rolled over and crawled to the faucet. She tested her body and found that she could stand, if painfully. She went to the sink, discovered the slightest bit of warm water and began to use a washcloth to erase the physical reminder.

Never had she actually felt small before. She was about a foot and a half shorter than he was, and it made sense that he might be too big for some things. After all, she had difficulties pleasuring him.

She looked down and desperately wished she could clean herself out completely. She knew, by now, that everything had leaked out, but she couldn’t help but feel the need to reach all the way inside her own body in order to cleanse everything. She contemplated getting one of the hygiene products from the drug store on the corner, but knew it wouldn’t help. Maybe it was the lingering pain. Maybe it was the irrational guilt and embarrassment, Alicia knew, everyone around her would see written in her face.

Bowlegged, she walked to the suitcase Laslie had left on the bed. She grabbed some underwear and pulled it on. A shirt quickly followed. Alicia froze as she stared, openmouthed, at her clothes. She suddenly realized where the design for women’s fashion, throughout the ages, came from. She gripped the case and tossed it aside in a frustrated rage. The plaster of the wall buckled under the force of the blow.

Alicia had already collapsed on the bed, curled up in a fetal position. The blue, cotton, panties were the least revealing she had. The red bra was the thickest and most difficult to disassemble. The grey shirt flowed and billowed about her, but clung to her wrists defiantly. Still she felt vulnerable. She had no pants. Every item designed to cover her legs could be brushed aside in an instant. Women were dressed to be taken.

Alicia lay on the bed trembling as she cried.

Thank you for reading Mixed Blessings. As always, your comments are appreciated. If you enjoyed Alicia, you might also enjoy my Gifting Night series for the adventures of other Dhase. The Dhase are a creation of my muse and anyone wishing to use them should contact me for more information. Thank you, once more, for reading and, again, please vote.

Copywrite January 2007, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12