Mixed Blessings Ch. 07

Story Info
Laslie heads out to find another artifact, and perhaps more.
6.3k words
4.82
15.8k
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Mixed Blessings Ch. 7
By Deathlynx

This is the seventh chapter in a series. Although it can be read on it’s own, parts of the story may make more sense when read in order. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Alicia watched Laslie as he paced. It had been eight days since they had heard anything. After the incident in the cave they drove hard for two days. The more distance they put between themselves and Minnesota, the more difficult it would be for Hunter to find them, if he chose to ignore Laslie’s warning. Alicia had understood the purpose behind giving Talianna his cell number. She was a known quantity, and they had proven, twice now, that they could defeat her. Talianna was no threat.

Now they were in Pennsylvania. When his contact had called, Laslie had insisted on a meet scheduled for the same day, at a location of his choice. This way there could be no ambush set. The contact had agreed, with the usual proviso that he come alone. He had chosen a house in the suburbs as the location. Somehow, he’d known it was recently abandoned so it made a good neutral location for two Sidhe to meet.

Alicia slid into the path of his pacing and draped herself against his chest. Her head tilted back to look up and meet his eyes. “Las, you’re going to wear yourself out with all of this tension. Come on. Let’s do something to ease it as we pass the time.” She ended the suggestion with a purr. Laslie had been too distracted recently to do much. When they had made love, it had been awkward. He had finished, but she was almost always left wanting. She was fairly certain it hadn’t been that great for him either. Tension and nerves tended to kill a good sex life.

He smiled down at her. The smile never quite reached his eyes. Alicia had taken a crash course in body language ever since Laslie had finally shut down broadcasting his emotions. He shrugged and flopped down into the motel’s reading chair. “I’m sorry. I’m just not in the mood right now.”

It might not be a lie. Alicia had felt him grow, as she pressed against him. Maybe he was just too wound up for the whole process.Maybe, she thought with a feral grin,it’s time to remind him what we can do to each other.

Alicia could have been across the room in an instant. Instead, she slid her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and slid it free, to let gravity take it. She swayed her hips heavily with each step. Her arms crossed. She slowly peeled free the polo-shirt and tossed it at random. By the time she was mere steps away from him, she wore only her silver talisman, and a matching set of black, semi-transparent, bra and thong. From the bulge in his pants, Laslie enjoyed the show so far.

She reached the chair and straddled his knees. Carefully she knelt forward, her legs trapped between his and the arms of the chair. His large hands reached out to encircle her waist and pull her close. She felt the solid form even through the fabric of his jeans. But this wasn’t what she had decided would happen. Alicia was stronger than he was, and she felt like he needed that little reminder too. Her hands found his wrists and she peeled him free with ease. Once his hands were deposited on the arms of the chair, he would know to keep them there.

She reached down to the base of his shirt and slipped it free of his belt. He moved his arms, obediently, as she lifted it free, only to replace them. Alicia slid backwards, off the chair, then leaned forward to unfasten the various obstructions that held his pants together. She knew he had caught the silhouette of her breasts, as intended, as she saw the bulge pulse beneath its constraints. A quick tug and that hard length lifted the fabric as it shot free. She ignored the pants, pooled at his ankles, as she stared hungrily at the display.

Her hands on his arms, she pulled herself back onto the chair. She reveled as his lust pressed against her when she moved forward. She used her legs to lift her free, and the delightful weapon sprang downward. She ignored it for a moment more as her body conformed to his. His skin sent electric thrills coursing throughout her body.

She glanced up. He grinned as he watched her, confirmed that he knew his place, and enjoyed it. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on his tight chest. Laslie made appreciative little noises deep within his chest. She slid down his body until the strong length nestled comfortably along the heat of her own passion. Pressed so firmly together, Alicia shuddered and her core began to clutch desperately for him. That wasn’t her agenda. He always returned the favor though.

She placed a second kiss on his body and spilled farther down for a third. Her thong caught between their press of bodies and began to tighten against her. Her body shook slightly with need, but she ignored it. The same effect occurred with Laslie, except that it pushed his silk boxers down. After another kiss and move they cleared his tip. She felt him flinch, slightly, in pain as they snapped along the underside of his member and caught at his base. He didn’t seem to care, as he moaned deeply.

The solid form of his masculine warmth pressed against her stomach. He throbbed and with each pulse pushed against her, as if he could break through her flesh to be surrounded by her in any way possible. She kissed his stomach as he sank between her small breasts. Once upon a time she had been considered well endowed, if waifishly thin. She didn’t care, she never had. It was her body and she enjoyed it.

Alicia placed one last kiss on the dark, green tinted, curls above the length. She had to jump back quickly, or risk getting pelted by the anxious member. She grinned, as she sat at his knees and looked at the treasure she had revealed. Her hands grabbed his hips and pulled them easily to the edge of the chair. Once in position she hooked the elastic and stripped the boxers free, to join the pants at his ankles. His knees spread wide with only the slightest suggestion.

Straight and proud before her. Alicia sank back slightly in order to see the prize and his expression all at once. He still wore the same smug grin, but there was something in his eyes she couldn’t place. She simply didn’t have enough experience with the skill to figure it out until he revealed it. Playfully she nipped the loose skin by her chin and his head fell back as his eyes closed. Not content with the simple reaction she lifted forward and traced the taut, silken, skin from base to tip with her tongue. His body shivered and he moaned.

Alicia placed her arms along his thighs for additional height and balance and leaned forward. The solid length burned between her lips as blood raged within it. She could always feel his power as completely within his manhood as surely as his aura. Her lips slid farther and she felt the hard ridge slip in. Laslie’s breath deepened as her tongue swirled around the head. She loved the musky flavor of him, so different from the woodsy scent. Nothing had ever tasted so masculine or made her loins burn so quickly.

She had to fight to resist the urge to engulf him. Her body wanted to bury Laslie in her warmth. Only her mind remembered that he was far to large to take into her mouth without choking. The primal base of her brain didn’t care. That part of her didn’t rationalize that she didn’t need to breath, didn’t care that it would be uncomfortable or painful, it simply wanted all of the strength to fill her.

One hand glided along his leg to grasp his perfect organ halfway up. Alicia knew she could take at least that much and the obstruction allowed her to let go. Her mouth surged forward. Her lips sealed around the tasty, smooth, skin and she sucked in. She couldn’t have all of him inside of her so she needed to draw him out.

Her head began to bob forward and back. She sucked in with every retreat and caught a quick breath with every dive forward. His jagged gasps came more frequently. Her hand began to pump in time with her head, her fingers pressed and glided against the staunch nerves just beneath the sliding skin. The next gasp broke into a groan.

Alicia hadn’t thought he would be this ready, this close, this quickly. She grinned as she increased the tempo. The added pressure of her lips jerked his length against her mouth. The skin at his base began to quiver as she retreated. She knew he was about to flood her mouth and fill her aura with his energy.

Quicker than she had ever seen, his hands dashed. She couldn’t resist in her surprise. Her hand was ripped from it’s position along his lust while his other hand rested at the back of her head. Her eyes flew open as she realized her peril. The molten sensation of lust flooded her body, in victory, as it realized she could no longer resist. Her head surged forward even as she felt his seed race up the perfect member.

Laslie’s tip pierced her throat and plunged deeper. She felt his warm skin against her chin and cheeks a moment before instinct tried to repel the intruder. The first stream of burning lust splashed across the inside of her throat. He was so deep she couldn’t even gag properly. She had to escape.

Her head felt secured with iron. His hand tightened as another load shot deep into her. Tears welled in her eyes from the discomfort. Relief flooded her as his hips began to retreat, just to be dashed as they shot forward. They pushed him deeper as another pulse of cream filled her.

She summoned her strength and tossed her head back. Even with chi to augment his strength, he could not compare with hers. Alicia fell backwards. His hand released hers, once her head was free. She fell on her butt and stared at him. That perfect manhood jumped in beat as it continued to shoot forth jets of his lust. His hands had returned to the arms of the chair and he just relaxed into his climax.

Her gorge rose, and Alicia bolted for the bathroom. She coughed and hacked in between bouts of sickness. Her body felt the cloying liquid in her throat but could not figure out how to dislodge it. After a few minutes her body stopped convulsing. She was sure there was still there but her body seemed content that it was clear.

Laslie shouted from the bedroom that he had to disappear for the meeting. He even thanked her for loosening him up. The door slammed shut and she pulled herself upright. A quick glance in the mirror and she moved back to the main room. The mirror had lied, she didn’t look fine. She couldn’t look fine when she had just spent minutes throwing up an already empty stomach.

Alicia tossed the thought away and struggled for something else to occupy her. She couldn’t focus on things between her and Laslie. That had all begun to fall apart recently. It was likely the strain of the road. If only she could find a way to work everything out with Hunter they could settle down and go back to the way things were.

Alicia stopped mid thought as a horrifying realization dawned on her.Hunter knows what I am now. The first aspect of the spell that ended the Dhase-Sidhe war, two millennia ago, was to steal the memories of each race from the other. The Sidhe had limited amounts in writing, but otherwise had no knowledge of her kind. Now that she had appeared, she lent credence to what tales they had.

The Dhase, on the other hand, had never developed a language of their own. Strictly speaking, they had never been a separate race, as the Sidhe were. Every Dhase was once human and they tended to continue to think, speak and write like the mortals they had once been. Everything a young Dhase needed to know was taught by an older, more experienced, member. To the Dhase of the war, erasing the memories of everyone would have seemed the perfect response. They would have been blind to the concept of the Sidhe’s written history.

The end result was that the Sidhe could once more hunt her kind. They knew her weakness. The only hindrance would be their inability to sense their prey. Alicia had two options; she could make peace with Hunter or she needed to tell her kind what was coming. The second was critical, but she would try to do both. First she would find the closest Dhase, then she would find Laslie, in the suburbs, and get Talianna’s number from him.

Alicia was nowvery glad she had let the Sidheworld-walker live.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laslie rolled his shoulders as he paced the circumference of the small livingroom. Alicia had been right, bless her heart, he did feel a lot less tense now. And this was a meeting he could not afford to be nervous during. No, at this one, he had to be firmly in control of the situation or everything he had built could fall apart with ease. The artifact was important, of course, but more important was to counteract the mystique of Hunter’s displeasure. If that half-human slut could deny their greatest warrior his due, then Laslie was well within his rights to go where he wanted, do what he wanted and be with who he wanted.

Of course, Laslie could not challenge Hunter openly. He simply didn’t have the power for that. Sure he had a spirit blade, but so didn’t a number of Hunter’s pack. In fact, most of them had weapons perfectly suited to their fighting styles. Laslie’s blade had simply been what he could get a hold of. He needed two more artifacts before he felt confident enough to stand up to the blowhard.

Soon, Laslie would have a lead on elemental armor. Very few Sidhe, even among Hunter’s pack, wielded both a spirit blade and elemental armor. This current talisman was as unexpected a gift as it was potent.A power band. These were so rare that Laslie had never even seen one before. The bracelet would act as a mystical battery. He could recharge it and store nearly infinite energy within it. Even if it was completely depleted, it wouldn’t take Laslie more than a few months to syphon off enough energy to challenge even Hunter. And Alicia had shown him the perfect method to raise all of the energy he could ever need.

Laslie didn’t even flinch when he felt the distortion that signified someone had crossed from the spiritual realm into the physical. He turned, and his jaw nearly dropped. Both of the times that Talianna had attacked them, she had dressed in a tight black armor that clung to her body, but hid and protected it equally well from all weapons devised by man. “I though you might accept that I meant no harm if I wore street clothes.”

Laslie felt the blood run very hot in his body. Talianna had a lithe, feline, beauty about her. He had seen her fight and knew her body seemed to twist and bend in ways he would not have thought possible. Her chocolate brown hair seemed to pour from her head to froth at her shoulders and frame her face. What’s more, the drastic colors of dark hair and pale skin only emphasized her deep purple eyes.

All of that he had seen, and more, in her astral form. What shocked him and set his blood racing was her outfit. Around her breasts, for it barely covered enough of her chest to be considered a shirt, was the smallest ‘poet’ shirt Laslie had ever seen. It fluffed out from immediately above and below her breasts in order to both confound and emphasize the size and shape of her glorious attributes. At the top of the ‘shirt,’ the fabric connected to the inside of tube sleeves that left her shoulders and most of her forearms bare. Through the thin material Laslie could barely make out her dark areola, demonstrating not only her lack of a bra, but that her gravity defiance was completely natural.

Her jeans were so tight that he could see the well defined muscles in her legs, augmented and accented by four inch stiletto heels. They remained tight until her shins, at which point they flared out into bell bottoms. His eyes barely noticed, locked as they were below her midriff. The hip hugger’s top barely seemed to cover the slightest portion of her lust. Were it not for underwear, Laslie was sure the slightest change of posture would have flashed the world. As it was, the red lace thong, with string sides, only covered just enough, while drawing the gaze inexorably to that which it hid. Laslie trembled as he noticed hints of the well manicured fuzz peek through the lace.

Laslie finally managed to find his voice, though his eyes refused to pull away for that shocking red lace. “No. The, uh, clothes are fine. They look good on you!” He knew that his body language said far more about what he thought than anything he could say. Especially the flagrant bulge in his pants.

She shifted her weight and a slight gap formed in the tight band of the pants. It afforded Laslie a slight view fully between her legs. He’d been right about her needing the underwear. He knew he should feel ashamed, but he simply couldn’t. He found himself wishing she had foregone those as she had the bra. “I’mso glad you decided to trust me enough to see me. I was worried you had taken the attacks personally. I was just doing my job.”

Her voice was a very suggestive purr. Laslie nodded absently. He hadn’t really heard what she said but her tone moved straight to the base, the most primal part, of his brain. The pressure in his pants grew. He took an absent step forward, towards the focus of his desire, the focus of his gaze. Those soft folds now hinted at beneath the red lace. If he only took another step or two closer and crouched, he was sure he would be able to see the pink lips and luscious bud he’d felt a little over a week before. Only sheer willpower kept his body from moving as it wanted.

Talianna’s hands shifted demurely in front of her and broke his gaze. At the same time she shifted her weight so that the pants, once more, covered the blatant sight, if not much more. Laslie felt as if his mind was free of a trance. Some Sidhe could manipulate their natural charisma with their power, he could do it himself to a limited degree, but he knew she wasn’t. She was using wholly mundane, feminine, whiles on him. And he loved every second of it.

His eyes found her purple orbs once more and he quickly replayed her last comment to figure out the best response. Meanwhile his peripheral vision was still distracted by her body. Somehow, she managed to present pure sexuality while still looking so innocent. Although he was certain there was nothing innocent about this woman. His whole body hoped there wasn’t even more.

“Well, since I haven’t walked into a trap, I would say no hard feelings. After all, you have more reason to have wounded pride than we do.” He took a deep breath before continuing. He needed to sound out her motives and this would be the surest way he could think of. “And you have other reasons to set me up than pride. If you managed to assure my capture, well, it would look very good in some eyes.” His gaze dropped as he finished speaking. He could not bring himself to know if there was any contemplation of such actions.

“Not the eyes I’m interested in, I can assure you.” The purr was still in her voice. If anything, it had thickened into a full blown growl. She began to walk towards him, the roll of her hips drew his gaze back to her. The tone only brought his eyes back to hers. There was a ferocious desire in her eyes that only heightened his own. It was Talianna who was unable to stand the weight of that desire. “Hunter has made it perfectly clear that he has no interest in me.”

Laslie crossed that last step and placed a hand on her bare shoulder. His other reached for her chin in order to bring those purple eyes back to his. “I’m sorry. I know how hard it is to accept that interest isn’t returned. I’m sure you’ll find someone eventually. Someone who can accept your strength and your ample talents.”

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12