Mixed Blessings Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you have hurt her in any way, so help m—"

"Oh shut up, will you? Why would we hurt something so precious as our new little daughter?" The man laughed as I glowered at them both. "She'll be given the finest training. We promise. We will make sure she never finds out about how weak and powerless her original parents were. And how sad we were that they left her with us, not wanting to take care of her anymore." I could see what he was planning and I could tell he was not thinking that we would live long. He probably knew by now that Vanessa or I were unaffected by his cursing, else we'd probably be dead. So that meant they were going to toy with us before killing us.

Just as I figured, the woman smiled as the man slid his arm around her shoulders and told us, "You have one request before you die. Anything we can offer you, we will let you do or have. Except to touch the child in any way, of course. Let it not be said that we treated her parents well before death." I was not certain if he knew of how powerful Vanessa and I were when linked with Alera, or if he were just being cruel, but I was not sure what we could do to get ourselves out of the dilemma we were in. Vanessa shocked me.

"Let Alex and I fuck one last time?"

Um... what?

To be continued.

12