Mixed Doubles

Story Info
Anyone for tennis?
2.3k words
3.78
46.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same time next week?"

The game had been a close one but Shelly and Mike had just beaten the other pair. All four of them were happy and sweaty from the workout though.

"Sure thing," said Jim, twirling his racquet.

"You guys still on for tonight?" asked Tara. Her parents had gone away for the weekend so they had the place to themselves.

"You bet. Hey, can I get a lift with you? Mike says these two have got to go into town for some mysterious reason," said Shelly, rolling her eyes.

Tara laughed and mimed smoking. "Sure, you can ride with me. I'm sure we can make our own entertainment whilst we are waiting for the boys"

"I'm sure you can," said Mike, winking at Jim. "Right, let's hit the showers."

"Good game," said Jim as they stripped down in the changing room. "We'll get you next time."

"Yeah, right," responded Mike, grabbing his towel.

As they walked into the showers one of the other gym members, a hairy guy in his early forties, was just leaving. As he walked passed he did a quick double take as they went in. Mike laughed as they stepped into the empty showers. "You need to put that thing away, it's scaring the natives."

"It's no more than God gave me," Jim retorted, hefting his cock in his right hand. Flaccid the head still dangled over the edge of his fingers. Mike was perfectly happy with his seven inches but it had always been obvious that Jim had a bit more. More than a bit, in fact.

"So what have the girls got planned for tonight?" he asked.

"I don't know," Jim replied, as he started to soap himself. "I know they are up to something though and Tara has been fucking horny all week. So maybe we have a little drink, have a little smoke and then have a little fun." He pumped his hips for emphasis causing Mike to chuckle and shake his head.

Mike was looking forward to tonight. The four of them had hung out since, like, forever and just naturally clicked. It was cool that pairing off hadn't changed that. If anything it had made them better friends. Both couples had been going out since 10th Grade, had lost their virginities to each other, had become comfortable in their relationships. Now it seemed like the girls were itching for more. They hadn't said anything but they'd both had a gleam in the eye recently. Tara was pretty wild and, although Shelly might pretend otherwise, all she needed was a nudge in the right direction. Shit, Tara had probably indirectly got him his first blowjob, just by egging Shelly on.

"Man, they are definitely up to something," he said. If it was what he thought then it was going to be a good night.

"Oh God, that's better," said Tara, pulling her sports bra over her head. Her huge breasts bounced heavily once and then settled high on her chest. Shelly didn't think it was fair that such big breasts could be so firm. Despite being an extraordinary 32E they were perfectly shaped and slightly conical with the nipples jutting up proudly. "I hate wearing that thing," Tara complained, grabbing a mound in each hand and giving them a quick squeeze. "It's so tight."

"You'd have someone's eye out if you didn't," laughed Shelly, admiring her friend's figure. At five eight she was a good bit taller than her and had a devastating body. Her complexion was naturally olive thanks to some Italian genes but she topped up her tan regularly. Her parents were often away on business and their house was up in hills and nicely secluded. That meant she had plenty of opportunity to sunbathe nude with the result that she had a perfect all over tan that went right up to the thin strip of dark hair on her mound. In contrast Shelly's own deep tan was interrupted by three white triangles. She could have topped up at the salon but she preferred to be natural and besides her tan lines drove Mike wild.

Tara reached up behind her head to tug out her pony tail which caused her breasts to lift. Shelly's eyes were naturally drawn to them. Even in a sweater they drew lustful and envious glances from everyone she passed but seeing them in the flesh was something else. In the gym locker room even perfectly straight women couldn't help but gawk. Tara shook out her thick mane of chocolate hair causing them to jiggle wildly.

"You make me feel like a boy when you whip those babies out," said Shelly.

"Are you kidding?" she said. "And there was me thinking you were a total hardbody babe who could make a blindman's dick ache."

Tara gave her friend the once over. Shelly was a gym rat and it showed; she had rock hard abs, toned limbs and the tightest butt Tara had ever seen. It wasn't like she was flat-chested either. She had two perky scoops sitting high and proud. Tara had always been secretly envious of Shelly cute pink nipples which sat on her handfuls like little strawberries. Her own were blunt and brown and thick as thumbs. Jim loved them though and she knew she was the last person in the world who should be complaining about what nature had endowed her with.

"Alright but no-one's going to look at me when I'm stood next to you."

"Really?" said Tara. "I must have imagined Jim drooling over you when you came round wearing those tiny hot pants the other day."

"Shut up!"

"Especially when I told him about the bald little cooch they were barely hiding."

"Oh my God!" gasped Shelly, blushing and putting her hand to her mouth. "You didn't!"

"I sure did," she replied, taking a step forward so their breasts almost touched. "It got him as hot as it gets me. He fucked me senseless as soon as you left."

Tara licked her lips and brought her hand up to rest on Shelly's hip.

"Hey! Not here," she said, slapping Tara's hand away. She looked around the locker room but there was no one else there. "Shit, we need to get out of here. Man, I'm looking forward to tonight. Do you think the boys will go for it?"

Tara kissed her quickly on the lips and stepped back. "Are you kidding? The question isn't will the boys go for it, the question is how much fun you can handle."

Shelly blushed again and looked down. "Is it true what you always said about Jim? About his, you know..."

Her friend winked back at her. "You'll just have to find out."

As soon they got to her parents' house Tara went to the kitchen and fixed them both a vodka tonic. They clinked glasses and laughed.

"This is the life," said Tara, slipping the vodka back into the freezer.

"It sure is but let's get outside," said Shelly. She put her drink on the counter and unzipped her top. Both of them had changed into their bikinis before leaving the club and they now quickly stripped out of their outer layers, shedding their clothes straight onto the kitchen floor. Their bikinis were almost indecently small and Shelly would never have worn hers in public. In fact, this would be the first time anyone other than Mike and Tara had seen her in her tiny yellow outfit. Tara grinned at her. She had bought a new bikini specially. Her bikini top couldn't have been more different to the sports bra she had been complaining about an hour earlier. It offered no support at, it merely outlined her huge expanse of unaided cleavage. She did a little twirl. The thong back of her crimson bikini disappeared into the crack between the firm brown globes of her ass. And Shelly had thought hers was small!

"You know what?" said Tara, slipping her arm round Shelly's waist. "We are two sexy bitches."

"We sure are," agreed Shelly, laughing. With her drink in one hand and the other resting on Tara's hip she followed her friend out into the yard. Tara's parents had an awesome place with a large lawn, a pool and even a small orchard. It was cool to be able to come and make use of it; she wouldn't dare dress like this at the beach.

At the touch of the sun on her nearly naked body Tara stretched her arms high up into the arm, balanced on tiptoes and sighed with pure pleasure. Shelly smiled at her sun worshipping friend. "You want to catch the last rays of the day?"

"Nah, I'm good," replied Tara, sensuously rubbing her latte-coloured belly, her eyes half closed.

"What about the hot tub?"

Tara grinned wickedly. "Hell yes."

They balanced their drinks on the side and slipped in, both smiling as they entered the warm water.

"Oh man, this is the life. Shall I turn on the jets?" asked Tara.

"Mmm," agreed Shelly, nodding.

They rumbled into life as Shelly took a gulp of her drink, the cool liquid gradually imparting a warm glow.

"Fuck, these jets are making me horny," Tara remarked after a couple of seconds.

Shelly felt the same. The churning water was pummelling at her ass and crotch. She closed her eyes and relaxed, the warmth of the sun on her face matched by a growing heat between her legs. Shelly bit her lip. She hoped Mike got here soon.

For a while the two friends just laid there feeling hot and horny, the only noise the bubbles and the occasional bird in the trees. Then Tara called across: "Hey Shelly?"

"Uh huh," she replied, her eyes still closed.

"You remember the week after your eighteenth?"

Shelly's mouth curled up into a smile. "Uh huh."

"I remember it to. I'm thinking about it right now. I'm thinking about it and stroking my pussy."

Shelly's eyes popped open and she turned to her friend. There was a blush across Tara's cheeks and chest, not from any embarrassment - as if! - but because she was indeed touching herself. Touching might have been an understatement; she was vigorously rubbing herself.

The week after her eighteenth birthday, Shelly and Tara had stayed home whilst Mike and Jim went to the movie theatre to see some sci-fi film. Since its chief attractions seemed to be explosions, gore and tits, the girls decided to pass. It also starred a very well-endowed blonde actress who the boys seemed to think was worth the price of admission alone. The girls weren't impressed, although perhaps for different reasons. As Tara put it, why go out to look at a fat-titted whore when you can look at one at home? Shelly had slapped her on the arm for that comment. They had decided to have a girly night in drinking wine, gossiping and dancing around Tara's bedroom. Halfway through the second bottle the subject of kissing had come up. For a while they had just talked about their boyfriends and the other boys they'd kissed but by the time the second bottle was almost dead, Shelly found Tara's lips on hers. Just comparing, Tara had said. Shelly had liked comparing. They'd laid on Tara's bed kissing for a long time, completely lost in the moment. It was only when Tara slipped her hand down the back of Shelly's pyjamas to cup her ass that she came to her senses. She had gently eased Tara's hand back out again, her head spinning from the wine and the kisses, softly kissed her one more time and then called it a night. But now the night was young...

"You know, that isn't very sociable, Tara. Why play with yourself when you could play with me?" It was Shelly's turn to blush now and this time it was because of embarrassment. She was horny as hell but this sort of thing didn't come naturally to her. Still, she needed to kiss someone right now and since her boyfriend wasn't here it might as well be her sexy best friend.

"Oh really?" Tara said, arching an eyebrow. Her arm had ceased its dance. "Well, come over here, lover girl."

"Uh uh," said Shelly, crooking a finger. "If you want me, come and get me."

At her friend's bold comment, Tara's half-smiled blossomed into a grin. It was a smile of pure and genuine happiness, encompassing her life long love for Shelly, the sexual excitement thrumming through her body and a delicious anticipation of the night to come. She surged across the tub, the water streaming off her astonishing breasts. Her nipples were almost tearing through the fabric. With one hand on either side of Shelly, she pulled herself up, drawing her body along Shelly's until they were face to face. Mouth to mouth.

"Do you remember what you said to me that night?" asked Tara.

"I said you kissed like a boy," replied Shelly.

"I got so wet when you said that." And with that, Tara leaned forward and greedily locked mouths, her tongue already darting and probing. Their tits mashed hard against each other as Shelly started to respond. At first Shelly found herself just stroking Tara's arms and back but gradually her hands slid downward until they rested on her friend's virtually naked ass. Opening her eyes to find Tara's face blind with lust she slowly but firmly squeezed both cheeks. Tara responded immediately; she thrust forward her crotch, rubbing her pussy mound against Shelly's thigh. "Harder," she moaned. Shelly squeezed harder, massaging Tara's butt and lightly raking it with her nails. Tara moaned louder. As Shelly drew her tighter, Tara came up to cup her friend's breasts. Before too long her right hand was inside the left cup of Shelly's bikini, kneading at the tender flesh. Tara kissed her way from Shelly's mouth down to her neck and then up her ear. Huskily she whispered: "Please, Shelly, you've got to let me suck your tits."

Shelly eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily now as Tara continued to nuzzle at her neck. "Okay," she said softly.

"I see you started without us," came a voice.