Mixed Doubles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard and Tony were on different two-seater sofas ('subtle' I thought) and there were drinks poured and standing in glasses on the occasional tables next to each sofa.

Given what had been happening all evening we had agreed to not stand on ceremony once we were at Julia's & Richard's house so we walked towards the men. I held out my hand to Richard as Julia did the same to Tony. "A dance would be nice." I said.

Of course, the music was slow and that meant the dance really just consisted of us holding each other and swaying in time to the music. I linked my arms behind Richard's neck and rested my head on his shoulder. We just moved around the room slowly. Every so often I would open my eyes to see how Julia was doing with Tony.

After only a short while it was obvious that Richard was a lot more reticent that Tony and needed encouragement if we were to keep in time with each other. I nuzzled into his neck and whispered how much I had enjoyed dinner, especially feeling his hand on my leg.

He took the hint. His hands moved off my hip. One moved down and around to squeeze my bum whilst the other moved up my side until it came into contact with my breast. Now that the seduction had started it proceeded apace. It wasn't long before the lower hand slipped under my dress and discovered my complete lack of underwear 'downstairs'.

After a few minutes of Richard's hand fondling my bum and trying to work between us I turned around so that my back and bum were pressed against him. I did a bit of a dirty grind against him while holding his hands and rubbing them up and down my front. He needed little encouragement to encase my breasts in his hands and when he tweaked my nipples as Julia had done before him I needed all the self control I had to stay on my feet.

I guided his hands downwards to below my dress and then back upwards underneath my dress. Richard groaned as his fingers touched the skin above my hold-ups. One hand moved over my stomach and then down to my pubic hair as the other moved between us. I felt Richard lifting the back of my dress and then I felt the material of his trousers against my bum.

"Slow down. We've plenty of time." I said as I thought I felt him fumbling with his trousers. "Loosen my dress please."

He moved away from me and his hands reach up to the top of my dress. I looked over and saw that Tony had already slid the straps of Julia's dress off her shoulders and was about to release the catch at the top of her dress. We were almost synchronised as I shook my loosened dress off my shoulders and stepped out of it at the same time as she stepped out of hers.

I was left swaying to the music in just my hold-ups and my shoes, whilst Julia was just in her shoes.

I turned around to face Richard and his mouth immediately clamped onto a breast. He started biting my nipple while he used a hand to play with my other breast. Wonderful sensations were coursing through me but I knew I had to remain in charge.

I extricated myself from his grasp and reached towards him. He started to move towards me again but I just said "No, let's get you out of your clothes." He looked across at his wife with a slightly nervous expression. "We are going to do this in the same room as each other so that we are being completely open." I said to him.

"Julia told me you wanted her to be seduced by another man. Well, perhaps you are going to see it happen while you are seduced by another woman. Do you think you can cope with that?"

The wide eyed expression returned to his face. He looked across at his wife, who was in the midst of divesting Tony of his clothes, then back at me. His mouth opened but he couldn't seem to form any words. He just nodded his head.

"What are you nodding for Richard?" I whispered.

"Yes." He said.

"Yes what Richard?" I pushed.

"Yes, I want to see Julia seduced." He said.

"And?"

"And what?" he asked.

"And what about you & me?" I asked.

"Oh God, I want you to seduce me while Julia is being seduced."

"You don't want to seduce me?" I asked.

"Well ..." he hesitated.

"Well what?"

"Well, I would love to be seduced by you Sue. You are such a sexy woman. You've got no idea what it does to me when I see you at the club. And now that I've seen you more or less naked I want you even more."

"But you want me to seduce you?" I said as I re-started removing his clothes. "Do you want me to remove your clothes? Do you want me to kiss you all over? Do you want me to play with your nipples as you played with mine?"

"Yes, yes, yes."

"Do you want me to play with your cock? Do you want me to suck your cock?"

He just nodded his head.

"Will you put your fingers in me? Will you taste me on your fingers? Will you lick me Richard? Will you make love to me?"

He was nodding his head so vigorously I thought it might drop off his shoulders.

I loosened his trousers and lowered them down his legs. As I knelt to remove them, together with his shoes and socks, I looked across to Julia and she was doing the same to Tony. I caught her eye and nodded at her. We both stood up.

"Bring a chair from the dining room and put it in the middle of the floor." We instructed both men. I'd never seen men move so fast. They returned and we got them to position the chairs parallel to each other about a yard apart.

"Now, remove your underwear, both of you." I said with Julia standing alongside me. I think they had been hoping that we would do that for them but, as it was, Richard and Tony did not hesitate. They both revealed erections of about 5 inches, sticking straight out in front of them.

"Well, it runs in the family." I heard Julia say. She turned me and whispered "There might not be a lot there but Richard is very good with what he has. I wonder if Tony is as accomplished."

Although the cocks in front of us were the smaller side of average, if statistics are to be believed, they were both relatively thick compared to their lengths. It would be interesting to see just how Richard's cock felt when it was inside me.

"Sit in the chairs. We're going to dance for you." Again, they obeyed in double quick time.

Julia and I started dancing on our own, swaying to the music. I was immediately in front of Richard and she was immediately in front of Tony. We ran our hands up and down our bodies, played with our breasts and slid our fingers between our legs. We both tasted our own juices. We dipped our fingers again but this time instinctively offered our fingers to each other. Both men just sat wide-eyed and open-mouthed, their cocks pulsing and leaking pre-cum.

We turned away from the men then bent forwards from the waist keeping our legs straight. We reached between our legs and parted the lips of our pussies. Both men leaned forward and we edged backwards. They were at the very edge of their chairs and we parted our legs so that theirs would be between ours.

As we came within range they reached out with their hands. I felt Richard's fingers make contact with my lips and I almost lost it there and then.

I reached around and removed Richard's fingers from my pussy then continued edging backwards. Eventually I was positioned directly above Richard's cock. Julia was similarly positioned over Tony's. We bent our legs, lowering ourselves until the cocks were resting between our lips. The men lifted their hips.

"No you don't." We said and straightened our legs, keeping ourselves from being penetrated. It was obvious that wouldn't last because the men just grabbed our hips and pulled us down. For me it was a direct hit. Richard's cock slid between my lips and my pussy clamped around it. I closed my eyes as I felt pleasurable sensations.

I opened my eyes and looked at Julia. I suspected that I looked as happy as she did. The smile that was playing on her lips indicated that Tony was proving to be a good fit for her.

Like me, she was completely stationary on the lap of her lover. I assumed her pussy was working on Tony's cock as mine was on Richard's. Tony was mauling Julia's breasts with his hands whereas Richard was alternating between stroking my sides and cupping my breasts.

After only a few minute Richard started trying to raise his hips to thrust into me. That was the sign I was waiting for. I pressed down on his legs with my hands and lifted myself of his cock.

"Sue! No!" he shouted.

Julia and Tony had been wrapped up in their own lust. At Richard's outburst their eyes snapped open. Julia saw what I had done. She immediately copied me, pressing down on Tony's legs and lifting herself off him.

Both men seemed stunned that we had deprived them of their orgasm just as it was about to overwhelm them.

Julia and I stood in front of the men. The lust in her gaze transfixed me. I stared into her bright blue eyes as she leaned towards me, closer and closer until she was a blur and her lips touched mine. Our mouths pressed together and her tongue snaked out, parting my lips. Her hand was in my hair preventing me from escaping from the insistence of her mouth.

Then, suddenly, her mouth was gone from mine and I was left gasping at the loss. I was filled with desire for her. I hadn't expected that.

Her hands moved onto my breasts. She twisted my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. There was a slight pain but it was delicious. With the men watching she used the contact to manoeuvre me towards one of the sofas. As I sat on the sofa Julia stood in front of me. She lowered herself until she was on her knees between my legs.

Her fingers traced from my ankles up my legs to the bare skin that her husband had been stroking earlier in the evening. She spent a lot of time caressing the bare skin of my thighs then she dipped her head forwards.

When Julia's lips made contact with my thighs she looked upwards into my eyes. I could see a sparkle there again -- or was that my imagination. I tried to edge my thighs further apart, increasing the exposure of my sex to her. As her lips continued to play across my skin her fingers found my slit.

Julia slowly traced her fingers around my wet lips then through them. My hips thrust towards her, trying to increase the pressure. Finally she slid one finger inside of me, playing with the nerves at my entrance. I let myself drift backwards until my head rested against the back of the sofa.

When I felt her warm breath over my sensitive area I sighed. I felt the sofa move then hands lifted my arms and I wasn't surprised when both of my hands encountered a hard cock. I opened my eyes and saw Richard and Tony kneeling either side of me. As I wrapped my fingers around their cocks and started a slow stroking of them they reached down and each took control of one of my breasts.

Richard treated my breast gently apart from when he periodically flicked my distended nipple. Tony, however, mauled my breast, kneading the flesh and pulling harshly on the nipple. The contrast was distracting but very arousing.

I gasped when Julia's tongue finally licked my pussy. She was very gentle and I tried to spread my thighs even wider in an attempt to press myself against her. Then I felt her ease another finger inside me. I had not felt such pleasure in a long time. With her finger sliding slowly in and out of me Julia's tongue found its way to my clit, circling my button slowly. Her tongue on my clit and her fingers working in and out of me pushed me towards my peak.

I wasn't aware of stroking the cocks in my hands but I must have been because all of a sudden I heard Richard grunt "Oh yes" and felt a splash of sperm hit my chest, followed quickly by a second and third. As Richard's come dribbled to a stop Tony pulled his cock from my hand and I felt the sofa move again. I opened my eyes again to find Tony straddling me with one hand on the back of the sofa. The other held his cock and aimed it directly at my face as he stroked himself. I quickly closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

Sure enough, within a matter of seconds I heard Tony groan and then a first spurt of cum from his cock hit my top lip. The second spurt landed on my tongue, as did the next ones. I closed my mouth and swallowed the sperm on my tongue as I felt some drops land on my chest. I felt the sofa move again and when I opened my eyes Tony had gone.

I was able to concentrate again on the sensation coming from my pussy. Julia's fingers and tongue were doing their job. Then, as she tried to worm a third finger inside of me, my orgasm hit. I'm sure I screamed with pleasure. I have no idea what Julia & Richard's neighbours thought might be happening in their house but at that moment I didn't care. The pleasure washed over me. My hips were moving so much I was amazed that Julia managed to stay with me.

Eventually I had to reach down and push her face away from my pussy. I was just too sensitive.

As I lay there coming down and getting my breath back Julia moved up my body. I felt her tongue tracing across my skin. I realised that she was lapping up the deposits left by Richard and Tony. She licked my breasts and finally made it to my mouth. Her lips pressed against mine once again and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. I enjoyed another little wrestle with her. Then my mind turned to the need to return the compliment.

As I recovered my senses and got my breath back I wrapped my arms around Julia and held her close to me. The pressure of her hard nipples against my breasts was something new for me. I revelled in the pleasure of having her soft body against mine.

I wasn't sure how long it would take for Richard and Tony to recover but when I opened my eyes they were standing over us stroking erections that looked ready to be used.

I realised that we needed to be more comfortable if we were to continue this little adventure. I released Julia and whispered that I thought we ought to move into the bedroom. Julia nodded to me. That was, after all, what we had originally been planning to do...

12