Mixed Doubles, Remixed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spell spread across the mortal world and the ethereal planes like a virus. All pictures of Sam and Louise changed to reflect the woman how had truly became them. The witching world believed that Sam had been rendered powerless for marrying a mortal and even her family wanted nothing to do with her. Darrin couldn't be happier to never have to experience his wife's flakey family or their tricks and the kids never missed them as in the new reality they had never met them. In fact, no one in the house, even their witch maid would ever bring them up again.

Louise Tate smiled happily as she kissed Larry as he left to take their son to school. The blonde cutie whispered in her man's ear "Don't worry hun, I have everything here and I'll hold down the fort. From now on, you are never going to have to worry about what I'm cooking up because I have your back just like you have my heart." Larry was surprised but for the first time in a very long time he felt that things were settling perfectly into place. The shapely blonde waved happily at her departing men. Her smile was as much for them as it was for the certain knowledge that she now understood her life better than she ever imagined she could and with that knowledge she had saved her marriage.

12