Mixed Emotions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana couldn't delay any longer. The sight of her Mom having her huge orgasm was too much. With a final frenzied fingering of her clit and twisting of her nipple she was over the edge and collapsed onto the floor in her own orgasm, the continuous mewling noises escaping from her throat being drowned out by the sounds from the bed. She sat there, panting and gasping, in part from her own orgasm but also from the orgasmic power and beauty she had witnessed from her parents.

So that's number two, thought Greg as he looked lovingly as his wonderful wife, one away from keeping my balls safe. As Marcie came back to earth Greg once again oiled his hands and resumed the massage of the whole front of her body, except her pussy area and inside her thighs. Gently her massaged her back to present reality, telling her how wonderfully sexy she was and how he was blown away by the power and beauty of her orgasm.

Then gradually he again began to focus his massage, this time bringing Marcie's attention to her inner thighs and pussy. He worked his way up her thighs, then returned to work his way down her abdomen, down each side of her 'landing strip' over the silky, sensitive, newly shaved skin to the join lines between her thighs and cunt lips. Over and over his hands made this journey – up her inner thighs, down her lower abdomen. Marcie's mind was internally screaming for him to just rub her clit and let her cum, but she stayed silent except for the occasional moan or quiet mewling that escaped her throat.

Dana had recovered and was again standing so she could take in the action on the bed. Her swollen clit and nipples had become quite numb from overuse so as she watched her parents she just gently touched her inner thighs and abdomen, gaining some erotic sensations from that.

Marcie was in heaven. She was still recovering from two of the best orgasms she had ever achieved and Greg continued to massage all the right places – well, nearly all – gently and lovingly. She felt waves of love and gratitude for having such a wonderfully caring husband. She also felt an increasing need to cum once again. What am I becoming, she wondered. It seems I'm just never satisfied. The more I cum the more I want to cum. Then she just relaxed into the wonderful sensuous massage that Greg was giving, feeling the tiny electric jolts in her clit as nerves were stimulated, and wishing he'd just get on with it and fuck her.

Gradually the focus of Greg's massage changed, centering more on Marcie's clit area. He ran his fingers up and down the grooves between her silky lips and upper thighs, squeezing her lips together, causing them to indirectly massage her clit which was now showing itself from inside its hood. Marcie's body was reacting strongly to his massaging; her hips took on a life of their own making fucking motions while the rest of her body was far from still. With his thumb he caressed her exposed clit as he continued massaging her lips. Marcie groaned. Each time Greg moved his fingers upwards along the lips he would brush his thumb against her clit, each time eliciting a moan. He shortened the length of the movement, increasing the frequency of rubbing against her clit, so the moans were nearly continuous now.

Marcie felt herself building to the big one, as if the others hadn't been. Each time Greg touched her clit (at last!) the jolt through her body was amazing. She was no longer slowly approaching orgasm – she was now on an express train ride. Just one more, just another one, just one more and I must get there, one more. She focussed on the 'one more', feeling the sexual tension growing beyond anything she had ever felt, one more , one more , one .....

And then she was there! Her body thrashed about, she screamed loudly, she felt like she was being electrocuted as every nerve in her body short-circuited, she lost track of who she was, where she was, what was happening. All she knew was that she had never felt this before and never wanted to stop feeling this.

Dana was enthralled watching her Mom having the biggest orgasm of her life. She could not imagine what it must feel like, she just knew that she wanted to have orgasms like that also. Her hands had a life of their own as she finger fucked herself to a massive orgasm, again slumping down on the floor, writhing in sexual release and listening to the sounds from her Mom.

Greg watched Marcie in absolute awe. He had never thought that a woman could have such an orgasm, had never seen anyone in throes of such wild emotions. He continued to gently massage her clit with one hand while massaging her lips with the other. He watched her juices flow from her cunt, saturating the bed, and kept up the massage. Marcie's orgasm continued, it had now been at least two minutes since she started but it appeared that as long as Greg maintained the stimulation, Marcie continued to orgasm. How long can this continue, Greg wondered. He continued the massage.

Dana had never heard of an orgasm lasting more than about half a minute. None of hers had lasted nearly that long. Yet her Mom was still going after at least three minutes, while her Dad was still massaging her clit and lips. It seemed like time had stopped. How long could this continue, she wondered. Then the scene changed.

Greg wondered also how long Marcie could keep going, but he also had another problem. Just watching Marcie in the throes of orgasm was very erotic and he was about to lose his load. So he stopped the massage and gently laid on Marcie, allowing his huge rigid cock to find its own way to her opening, then pushing it gently into her gaping flowing cunt, in one move reaching the end so that it was nestling alongside her cervix. The additional new sensation caused Marcie to go into overdrive, fucking her hips to try to get more of Greg, massaging his cock with her spasming cunt muscles. Greg lay there trying not to move, hanging on to avoid being thrown off by Marcie's bucking and fucking. He felt the cum rising in his balls, the sensations increasing until at last he was cumming, squirting huge amounts of hot sperm into the end of Marcie's cunt. It felt like it was never going to stop. Marcie also felt the hot cum filling her cunt and thrashed about in a renewed frenzy, her talented cunt muscles milking his cock of all its cum while Greg held on.

Dana could not believe her eyes. Here was her Dad fucking her Mom in front of her eyes. She had opened the door a bit more so she could get a better view – as if they would notice, she thought – and watched in awe as her parents coupled frantically on the bed in front of her. With three fingers in her cunt and her other hand rubbing her swollen clit, she was cumming, hard, but stayed upright, leaning against the door frame, so she didn't miss seeing any of the action. Gradually the movements of the couple slowed down, their breathing became more regular, then they lay still, Greg's cock still deeply embedded in Marcie.

Shit, thought Dana, I've gotta go. I don't want them to catch me watching here. Removing her hand from her cunt, she picked up her sheer nightie (when had she taken that off, she wondered), readjusted the door and, after a final glance at the bed, walked silently up the stairs to her bedroom.

Greg and Marcie finally came back to earth. Their copulating turned to a cuddle as they kissed each other deeply.

"Whew," said Greg, "That was some night."

"Honey, you were absolutely marvelous. Who would have thought that I could have felt what I did tonight? And that last orgasm just went on and on, I think it could have continued forever. I am just so lucky to have you and so grateful for the way that you complete my life."

Greg gave Marcie yet another long, lingering kiss. Slowly he rolled off Marcie and sat up, looking towards the door. No sign of Dana.

"I hope Dana liked what she saw," said Greg.

"I'd completely forgotten about her. How much did she see, do you know?" asked Marcie.

"The lot, I guess. I don't know when she left but if I had been her I'd have stayed to the end."

"Do you think she came as she watched us?" asked Marcie.

"Is the earth round?" retorted Greg. "Of course she came – at least twice from what I heard but probably at least three times because your cries would have drowned hers out for the last one."

"Was I noisy?" asked Marcie innocently.

"Very!" replied Greg. "Probably only enough to wake the dead though. A good job that our neighbors are away tonight."

Greg and Marcie got off the bed, finished their drinks and blew out the candles.

"We'll clean that mess up tomorrow," said Marcie. "Right now I feel like a shower with you then bed for sleep," she grinned.

They went out, leaving the door open (no secrets from Dana anymore), climbed the stairs and slipped into their ensuite shower, luxuriating in the warm water. In the well-lit bathroom Greg was able to inspect Marcie's new landing strip. The hair that Marcie had left was trimmed short to about half an inch in length.

"So that's what you were doing this afternoon," he commented. "Will you be keeping it like this?"

"Yup," she said, "Like it? If you want it like that you will need to do the maintenance from now on though."

"I like it very much," he replied. "Now I won't get so many hairs in my teeth. I think I will be able to manage the maintenance but it could prove costly," he grinned.

They both laughed. Marcie cupped Greg's balls.

"I'm pleased you only came after I had cum three times. These look lots better on you than on my ears, I would imagine."

"Glad you think so," replied Greg. "I must admit, watching you was so amazingly erotic that I nearly came several times before your last orgasm."

"So would you let me cut your balls off? Castrate you? I would give you hormone supplements so you could still get it up, it's just that you wouldn't have any balls. Would that be too much of a price to pay for wonderfully sexy sessions with your wife?"

"Omigod, you wouldn't really would you?" asked Greg, realising that just maybe she would.

"Why not?" asked Marcie, "If you had sexual hormone replacement then what's the difference? After all, women have their ovaries removed for some medical procedures, but that doesn't make them any less a woman. Why should castration with hormone therapy make you any less a man? In fact, as you get older and the amount of testosterone your balls make decreases, perhaps you would retain even more of your sexual urges if you were ball-less with hormone therapy than if you were left natural."

"The difference is that these are my balls and I'm rather attached to them." He smiled at the double meaning. "Besides, if I did let you remove them, what would you let me do to you? Could I remove your clit? That would probably make it difficult or impossible for you to cum, which would probably serve you right. And anyway, how did we get so serious about this topic? We've just had an amazing sex session as a loving couple and here we are talking about mutilating those parts of us which allow us to have this type of session. Seems strange to me."

"And to me," agreed Marcie. "I was just wondering how you would respond. After all, this time it was three cums, maybe some time it will be more. Maybe sometime I will make you cum before you fulfill your obligation."

"I think," began Greg carefully, "That at least for the foreseeable future we should confine thoughts of castration and clitorectomy to sexual fantasy land. Perhaps there is some way we could simulate these without taking steps that are irretrievable. Anyway, that's food for thought for future sessions. Tonight I just want to curl up in bed with my lovely wife and sleep."

"Agreed. You were wonderful tonight, I just can't wait till next time."

"So what are we going to do about Dana?" worried Greg. "We can't simply undo our sexual demonstration. She'll be 18 next Friday and after that she can go out and fuck whoever she wants quite legally. Perhaps it's best if we provide some guidance for her so that she knows that it's OK to fuck and she doesn't have to do that in the back of a car somewhere."

"Leave Dana to me. I'll have a woman-to-woman chat with her tomorrow morning.

"Great, thanks. You're far better doing that than I would be. I'll be really interested to hear how it goes."

Greg and Marcie got out of the shower, dried each other, and walked hand in hand to bed. The last thing they felt before entering a deep sleep was Greg running his fingers through Marcie's new landing strip and Marcie gently holding Greg's balls.

12