Mixed Emotions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie and Dana came over to examine their handiwork. Marcie stroked Greg's balls, feeling the tension as the bloodless balls were forced into the lowest part of his scrotum. She gave them a small squeeze and then she started stroking his now rampant cock.

"Dana, can you go and get some massage oil from the right hand drawer by the bed please," she asked.

When Dana returned in a few moments with the oil Dana asked "Can I oil up Dad's cock please Mum."

"Certainly darling, go for it."

Dana poured oil into her hand and started rubbing it on his cock. To Greg the sensation was amazing; the skin was tight and stretched both by his erection and the downward tension on his balls and on top of that to have his own daughter now masturbating his cock just about put him through the roof. Instead of pain he felt his orgasm approaching very quickly. Somehow Dana sensed that and she simply let go and moved her hand away.

"I think he was getting ready to cum, Mum, so I stopped. Is that OK?"

"Good girl. You're learning fast. We'll have to decide whether we'll let him cum tonight of not, I guess. What do you think?"

"Well, he did do a good job on your waxing and he did volunteer for this torture so it might be nice if we did let him cum soon. After all, you do want some sleep tonight without being pestered for sex every few minutes, don't you Mum?"

"Yes, I guess you're right. Good to see that you are sensitive to the needs of your slaves. You'll make a good mistress someday."

Dana resumed very slow masturbation on Greg's cock. Greg was trying in vain to increase the pressure and speed, moving his hips as much as he could and stretching his balls in the process. Marcie saw that this and lowered the ram slightly to increase the tension with Dana continuing the slow masturbation which was driving Greg insane.

"How's the time, Dana?"

"9.20," replied Dana. "We'll need to release him in five minutes so if he's to cum he'll need to do so during that time. Can I please make him cum, Mum?"

"Sure, darling. I guess you've made Todd cum a few times so you have some idea of what you're doing. Just keep it nice and soft and slow."

Dana kept Greg on the edge of orgasm by easing back every time she sensed that he was about to go over. That continued for the next three minutes while Marcie kept easing the rod downwards, increasing the tension in Greg's balls. Dana checked the time, "One minute to go, Mum. Can I make him cum now?"

"Yes, dear, let him cum now."

Dana increased pace and pressure at the same time as Marcie inched the rod downwards and within seconds Greg was squirting a massive load of cum over the floor. Dana continued masturbating his cock until nothing more came out. Marcie checked the dial reading then quickly raised the ram and untied his balls. Greg breathed a sigh of relief, and then Marcie untied his wrists.

From his viewpoint, Greg had felt Dana's gentle touches as she masturbated his cock, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm but not quite enough to allow him to cum. Once the ram increased the tension he was unable to move his hips so he could only wait almost motionless while his cock was tortured by his two lovely mistresses. As time approached, he felt Dana's stimulation increase and he approached and then passed orgasm point, feeling the incredible rush as his cum squirted from his cock, feeling his balls trying to pull up into his body, as they usually did when he came, and feeling the pain that this caused. As he surfaced from this pain and ecstasy he felt himself being untied and supported to stand.

"Whew!" said Greg. "That was amazing. Oooh my poor balls; they feel like they've been stomped on by an elephant, not that they ever have been really," he added, managing a grin which was more like a grimace.

"Wow, Dad, that was really cool!" exclaimed Dana. "Thanks so much for letting me do this and thank you also, Mum."

"At the end you took 12 pounds of tension. Not bad for a first attempt," said Marcie, giving Greg a hug and his balls a squeeze.

"Ouch, careful or you won't have any toys left to play with," growled Greg.

Dana gave both her parents huge hugs.

"Does this mean we can do this again sometime?"

"Well, maybe," said Marcie. "I guess you'll have to ask your Dad as well because he's the one who suffers and benefits from this play. There's nothing to stop you trying this on Todd if you can persuade him to give it a try this weekend."

"I guess I'd do it again," replied Greg, "But it may take a while for my balls to recover from this episode. However, we won't be here for this weekend so that may be enough time. And of course there would be a price to pay," he added, looking at his two tormentrixes.

"Dana," said Marcie, "Dad and I have both cum but you haven't. Do you need to cum tonight?"

"Oh Mum, I was probably going to have to use my vibrator or fingers when I was in bed. You're so right, I so need to cum. I guess I could ask Dad to fuck me but he's a bit the worse for wear judging by the hang down look of his cock and I don't want a cock in me until I have Todd's tomorrow night. What do you suggest?"

"Well," replied Marcie, "You could use a dildo or vibrator on the ram, but I suggest that we string you up on the frame and see how long you can stay there without cumming. What do you think, Greg?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm sure that Dana will enjoy experiencing some of the other bits and pieces we have here."

So Greg and Marcie carefully and lovingly stripped Dana and tied her to the frame, feet and hands wide apart. Greg looked at his daughter with awe. What a beautiful creature she was, he thought, and went over to her, caressing her skin, feeling her soft breasts with their pert nipples, running his hands down her ribcage, over her belly and down to her pussy. He then bent down and ran his hands up her legs gently, feeling the smooth skin and kneading her tight muscles, concentrating especially on her arse cheeks when he reached that area. He slipped his hand between her legs and found that she was sopping wet. He gently opened her pussy lips and massaged them, placing his thumb on her prominent clit.

Dana was in heaven with these light sensuous touches. She completely forgot that it was her father making her feel so wonderful and focussed on the feelings that ran through her body. When she felt her pussy lips being separated and her clit massaged she just totally relaxed and let enormous feelings of sexuality wash over her.

Crack!

Dana felt the sting of the multi-tailed whip on her arse cheeks that instantly brought her back to what was happening. It was surprise, not pain that she felt.

Crack!

She glanced around over her shoulder and saw Marcie, now completely naked like both she and Greg, wielding the whip.

"Ahah, so you're awake again now, are you. Sorry to disturb your dreams," she said sarcastically.

Marcie came around to the front of Dana and clipped two clothes pegs onto her nipples.

"Ouch, that hurts," complained Dana.

"Don't worry, my sweet, I'll take them off in a few minutes," said Marcie.

She placed another gentle blow with the whip across Dana's belly, causing the muscles to ripple beneath the skin. She then began whipping the insides of Dana's thighs, gently so as not to leave marks yet hard enough to cause them to redden under the onslaught. Dana started writhing in sexual anticipation as her juices flowed freely from her cunt and dripped onto the floor.

"Hmmm, I see you're turned on by this," says Marcie. "Feel like you're getting ready to cum maybe?"

From her viewpoint, Dana had been relishing the feel of her father caressing her body until the first blow from the whip caused her to come back to reality with a rush. The jolt went right through her body but she was amazed to find that it had the greatest effect on her clit, where it seemed to end up. While she was contemplating this, another blow landed and she noticed the same effect. She was becoming very horny from being whipped. That would have been strange to her except that she remembered what her mother told her about the body having difficulty distinguishing between pain and pleasure. She realised the whipping was being interpreted as pleasure, sexual pleasure at that, and she was slowly coming closer to cumming (she smiled to herself at her choice of words). Then she felt a pinching on her nipples and opened her eyes to see that her mother had clipped clothes pegs to them. She noticed again how the pain left quickly and sexual feelings radiated from her nipples to her clit. Then the assault on her inner thighs began, the sensations travelling the short distance upwards to her clit until her whole world seemed to center on her clit. Closer, ever closer. Then without warning the whip fell upwards from behind, directly between her legs, with the ends of the lashes hitting her pussy lips. That felt so good. She wriggled her hips and arse to feel the feelings better. A second blow upward between the legs from a slightly closer range so the ends of the lashes hit directly onto her clit. She screamed, more in surprise and to release sexual tension than from pain, because she realised the strokes were relatively soft. A couple of seconds later and a third stroke landed again on her clit and she came, strongly, noisily, pulsatingly she threw herself around in the frame, feeling orgasmic pleasure radiating from her clit to all parts of her body. Eyes closed, she didn't see her mother taking aim with the whip on her clothes pegged nipples. She felt the sweet agony as the whip removed first the left and then the right clothes peg. The pain from each nipple descended straight to her clit and cunt, causing her renewed orgasmic pleasure as her cunt contracted and pumped out a continual stream of pussy juice. For over a minute Dana writhed in orgasmic bliss before collapsing, limp, totally exhausted.

Marcie and Greg watched in amazement as their daughter approached orgasm. She was obviously a pain slut, enjoying the sting of the lash as her body transformed it into sexual pleasure. When she came Marcie went to the front and carefully removed each clothes peg with the whip, and they both watched her go into further paroxysms of pleasure as the initial pain of removal changed to pleasure and headed straight for her cunt and clit. They then watched, astonished, as Dana pumped out sex juices which pooled on the vinyl floor. Then she collapsed and hung limply from the frame.

Marcie and Greg lovingly and carefully untied Dana from the frame and carried her to the bed. Slowly she regained consciousness and after a few minutes sat up.

"Wow! I never realised that sex could be that wonderful. I'll have to spend some time teaching Todd this weekend. Thank you so much. That was utterly fantastic. When can we do it again?" she asked with a grin.

"I'm sure that we can arrange for a repeat, with variations if you wish," said Marcie. "We started this Dungeon because we were bored with our sex lives; that has now completely changed and we are exploring new and exciting ways to turn each other on. You are most welcome to join our explorations and Todd is as well if he wishes to come along. Just make sure that you don't put him off this weekend."

"I certainly won't," replied Dana, "And I certainly hope he will be interested in participating in future. I know I am."

"You could also suggest to Gabby that she might like to experience some Dungeon play, with Chris if she wants," suggested Greg.

It only took a few moments for three sexually satiated (for the time being anyway) people to collect their clothes and make their way upstairs to their bedrooms. After a shower with Marcie, Greg rubbed some cream onto the newly hairless skin around Marcie's pussy. Then they climbed into bed and cuddled for a few minutes.

"Do you think Todd will be interested in experimenting in the Dungeon?" asked Marcie.

"I'm sure he will be," replied Greg. "I just don't know how long it will take him though. Guys are very often shy being naked in front of other guys and it's not as though he and Dana have known each other forever. It may be very disconcerting to be expected to strip off and have sex in front of people who could become your in-laws in future."

"So, how long before he comes round do you reckon?"

"I'd say it could take a year or even more. Tell you what, I'll bet you that he doesn't participate in Dungeon activities with us within, say, six months of tomorrow night."

"OK, I'll take you up on that bet," replied Marcie. "So let's get this straight; if he participates with us and Dana in Dungeon activities requiring him to be naked within six months then I win the bet, right?"

"Right, otherwise I win the bet. What are we betting anyway?" asked Greg.

"How about the winner gets to beat the loser's pussy or cock and balls, say, fifty strokes with a riding crop," suggested Marcie.

"Sounds good to me," replied Greg, already picturing Marcie's poor sore red pussy.

"Great. That's settled. Goodnight darling," replied Marcie, picturing Greg's swollen and sore cock and balls.

"Goodnight sweetheart," replied Greg.

And they quickly went to sleep, Greg with his hand exploring Marcie's almost hairless pussy and Marcie with her hand cradling Greg's tender balls.

12