Mixed Emotions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't aware of your rugged handsomeness either," replied Pam, caressing his back and chest, then reaching down for his cock and balls. "Lie on the bed so I can see your equipment properly so I know what has been fucking me for all these years."

They lay on the bed together, exploring their bodies, feeling each other's responses to touch and movement. After nearly an hour of this, when Pam's cunt was wide open and sopping wet and David's cock was rigid and drooling precum, David rolled onto Pam and entered her lovingly.

"Oooohhh, darling, that feels wonderful. Push it in deeper please, I want to feel it fill my cunt completely."

David pushed a little harder, feeling his cock head touching Pam's cervix, feeling the cunt walls stimulating the sides of his cock, feeling his balls hanging against her perineum. He groaned.

"Sweetheart, that feels so good," he said as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, sending pulses straight to her clit, "What can I do to make it better for you?"

"Just keep going as you are. It's really wonderful. Just rub your pubic bone against mine, yes, just like that, then it squeezes my clit between the bones and feels really loooovely."

They made love for the first time ever, it seemed, gently and lovingly he ejaculated his sperm into her cunt and she felt every squirt, every contraction of his cock and balls. He stayed erect and inside her.

"Darling, what can I do to help you cum?" he asked.

"Roll over and let me sit on you. That way I can stimulate my clit on your pubic bone." Without disconnecting, they rolled over and she sat astride him, impaled on his still-rigid cock. She started a backwards and forwards movement, grinding her clit against his pubic bone, feeling the level of stimulation increase, vaguely aware also of his cock head moving across her cervix. Her whole world condensed to her cunt and clit moving against his body, the sensations rose, increased, she felt the need to pee but ignored that and continued, higher, higher, still more sensation, each time she thought it was impossible for it to get better, it did.

"Oooooohhhhh, oooooohhhhh, aaaaaarrrrggghhhh, aaaarrrrgggghhhh!" she screamed as she came hard for the first time on David's cock.

David watched his wife in awe. He had never seen her look more beautiful than as she ground herself on his body, watching the expressions on her face change as she neared her orgasm and then hearing her scream as she came hard on his cock, feeling her cunt walls squeezing his cock, sucking it dry.

Pam came down from her high after what seemed like forever. She collapsed forward onto David's chest, her hard nipples drilling into him as she relaxed after her powerful orgasm. He stroked her hair, her back and sides.

"Darling, that was wonderful. Thank you so, so much," she purred in his ear.

"Oh honey, that was absolutely amazing to watch you cum like that."

"To think I've been missing out on that all these years. Just think of all the years we have left to do this. Won't that be fantastic, sweetheart."

Pam and David recovered slowly, staying locked together. David turned out the light and they both drifted off into a restful sleep, the first time ever they had slept naked.

After a short time talking with her parents in the lounge, Dana excused herself and went to her new bedroom to study. She looked at her new large bed, thinking of the times when she would make love with Todd there in future. Then her mind drifted to Todd. What was he doing right now? She pictured him in bed with Trudi, his cock stuck up her cunt, giving Trudi the pleasure that Dana felt was rightfully hers, massaging her breasts, back, front, thighs, kissing her lips. Dana realised that she was driving herself crazy. She had to get rid of the feelings of jealousy. She was amazed how deep these feelings were, how hard it was to lose them even though her logical brain knew they were totally irrational. She marvelled at how much social expectation could affect a person's reactions to a situation. She tried to concentrate on her studies but failed miserably. In desperation she grabbed her vibrator and used it until she had come twice. Feeling a little more relaxed, she turned off her light and went into a fitful sleep.

Some time later she awoke, feeling horny as hell. She didn't want a vibrator, she needed a man, someone who could love her not just jiggle her sexy bits. She quietly got up and went to her ensuite, then checked the time – 1.12am – she slipped out of her door and down the hallway to her parents' room. Silently she opened the door and crept in to Greg's side of the bed. In the glimmer of light from around the drapes she could see that Greg was facing away from her and was cuddled next to Marcie. Dana slipped under the sheet against Greg's back, feeling his comforting warmth as she cuddled in beside him. He stirred. Dana felt his arm reach over towards her, checking who she was. When he felt her warmth he turned slightly.

"Is that you, Dana," he whispered, as though it would be anyone else.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered back, "I couldn't sleep because I'm so horny thinking about Todd and Trudi and I needed human company, not just a vibrator."

Greg turned towards her. She felt his cock hardening against her thigh.

"Oh you poor darling," he whispered, "You're really doing it hard. Polyamory can be hard at the start because it goes against all the social and religious indoctrination we have received. How can I help you?"

"Please fuck me slowly and gently, Daddy," she replied in a little girl whisper, "I need to feel loved."

Greg felt down between Dana's legs; she was already very wet and her cunt was wide open. He carefully positioned himself so his cock was at her entrance and gently pushed. His cock slipped inside, travelling smoothly and fully into her cunt.

"Oooohhh, Daddy, that's so nice," she whispered.

"Ssssshhhhh," he whispered, "Just relax and enjoy. No talking needed."

He moved gently inside her, holding her body in his arms as Dana was racked with sobs and tears streamed down her face. Slowly and gently he continued her internal massage as she stopped sobbing and breathed more easily, calming down as the gentle, hypnotic movement soothed her. She began to respond slightly, moving her body in time with his, starting to feel the sexual sensations playing through her pussy and in her mind. He gently reached up with his free hand to caress her breasts, massaging them deeply before rolling her nipples between his fingers. Their movements increased as the sensations also increased. Becoming stronger and more insistent, demanding expression in orgasm. Marcie stirred.

"What's happening, darling?" she asked.

"I'm consoling Dana with a very gentle sweet fuck," Greg replied.

"Oh, anything I can do to help?"

"No, I think everything's under control," he replied.

"Great. Goodnight sweethearts. Enjoy each other."

"Good night, darling," he replied.

"Goodnight Mommy," replied Dana, "Thank you for letting me borrow Daddy."

Greg continued the gentle motion and stimulation as Dana felt her orgasm approaching. Not huge this time, just gentle and loving. A few more thrusts and she was there.

"Ooooohhhh," she whispered in Greg's ear, "Daddy, I'm cumming."

"I know, I can feel your cunt milking my cock. Oh, oh, I'm cumming too, here it is, enjoy my cum spurting into your cunt."

"I feel it, Daddy, so hot and slippery," whispered Dana, writhing a little as she enjoyed the sensation of being filled with hot sperm.

Their movements slowed and stopped, breathing became slower and shallower as they lay together, joined, and drifted off to sleep.

Todd and Trudi stayed as long as was decent with their group before drifting off to their room. The whole group knew that this was their first night so there were the usual ribald comments as they were leaving, but the group had been together for a couple of years and so were very supportive, if a little envious, of Todd bedding Trudi, and vice versa.

On reaching their room Todd and Trudi quickly stripped each other naked, examining each other to familiarise themselves with each other's body. They stood and caressed each other all over, feeling the sensuous sensations through their skin and finger tips. Todd checked out Trudi's wet pussy while his hard cock was very obvious to her and she checked its hardness, anticipating how it would feel inside her.

Todd told her to lie on the bed face down and, using some oil that he had purchased when they stopped for food, he began her massage, following the methods he had been taught by Greg last weekend. Soon Trudi was moaning in pleasure while his cock was drooling precum. When that side was completed she turned over and Todd continued on the front side, bringing her to orgasm by massaging her breasts only, before focussing on her thighs and pussy.

Trudi thought she was in heaven. The back massage had been so wonderfully sexy that she had almost cum then, but when Todd turned her over and started caressing and kneading her breasts before rolling her nipples with his fingers she had completely lost it, cumming hard under his expert hands. He then started work lower down, massaging and caressing her inner thighs and whole pussy area, rubbing his fingers on the outside of her pussy lips to indirectly massage her clit. Oh, it was sooooo good, she thought as she writhed gently to his touch. She felt the next orgasm approaching and then it was here.

"Ooooohhhh, yes," she cried, trying to stifle it so the whole camp wasn't alerted, "Yes, yes, yes, do it, do it to me, ooooohhhhh."

Todd, of course, kept doing it to her, and she continued cumming for nearly a minute before reaching out for Todd.

"Fuck me, lover," she said huskily as she pulled him down on top of her.

Todd needed no other invitation. Gently he pushed his cock into her virgin cunt, feeling the head parting the walls as it pushed deeper and deeper where no cock had been before until it was resting gently against her cervix.

Trudi exhaled, although she hadn't been aware she was holding her breath.

"Oh darling, that feels so inexpressibly wonderful," she murmured, "Fuck me hard, please, fuck me harder."

Todd obliged, starting a gentle but firm movement, pulling out until his cock head was just inside her lips, then a thrust inside until he bottomed out against her cervix. He watched her lips follow his cock out then invert as he thrust in again. Trudi moaned gently each time he thrust in, holding her breath each time he withdrew. Slowly the sensations in his cock brought him closer to cumming. He could tell by the sounds and movements that Trudi was making that she was out of this world, totally controlled by the feelings emanating from her cunt and clit as the walls clung to his cock and her clit was alternately squeezed against his pubic bone and dragged along the top of his cock. He could feel his orgasm approaching.

Trudi had never felt anything like this and had never imagined that such feelings were possible. She was completely inundated by the overpowering sensations, losing all track of time, place and self, her whole world reducing to her cunt and clit and the sensations coming from these organs. She writhed under Todd, seeking more stimulation while at the same time trying to escape the overpowering emotions. She had never envisaged anything near this level of intensity. She felt herself climbing the hill, almost at the peak, a few more thrusts, just one more, then: "Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!" she cried out, trying in vain to stifle the cry of ecstasy, "Oh darling, do it do it do it to me, yes, yes, yes!" she almost screamed.

Todd felt her cumming on his cock, trying to hold her still as she thrashed around completely out of control on the bed. Then he was cumming also, squirting huge amounts of cum against her cervix as he held on for grim death to keep himself from being thrown off.

After a few minutes both partners calmed down, feeling the afterglow of their orgasms still washing through them as they opened their eyes and gazed into each other's.

"Wow, that was fantastic. I thought you'd be a good lover but I was wrong, you're a fabulously great lover. God I'm a lucky girl to have found you. It was so worth the wait."

"You were so awesome, sweetheart. Just feeling you cum so strongly was amazing. It really sent me over the top. I love you so much, sweetness."

After several minutes lying together, they disconnected, Todd's now flaccid cock flopping out of Trudi's sopping cunt followed by a stream of cum. They cleaned up then climbed into bed together, cuddling in each other's arms, fully satisfied, at least for now.

"Goodnight, darling," said Trudi, giving Todd a sloppy kiss.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," replied Todd, returning the kiss.

Cuddled for their first night together, they slept.