Mixed Feelings and Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they parted what turned out to be a long tender kiss, the woman turned to me, took hold of my hand and forced it onto the man's front of his tented shorts pushing it hard onto his throbbing cock and she started moving it up and down in a wanking motion, right in front of Sue's face. She held it there because she new I would be embarrassed. Susan was sitting directly in front of me in stunned silence watching the man's excited reaction to me touching him. She was very confused about my actions and couldn't understand why I didn't just stop myself. The man held himself up by gripping the sides of the Jacuzzi behind his bum, arched his back and thrust his hips forward towards Sue's upturned gaze. His cock was hard and I couldn't imagine what it would look like when bare. Here I was stroking a man's cock in front of my wife who was obviously getting excited because she had started to touch and knead her own breast, leaning herself back further to watch us with desire and lust in her eyes.

After what seemed an hour of disorientated greyness, she pulled my hand from all of his swelling bulges and slid it under her costume directly onto her soapy pussy mound. Susan looked to be in shock and had stopped feeling herself as she tried to control her racing thoughts. The woman than yanked the man's shorts off and his cock sprung up against his stomach. It was thick, long and slightly bent into the pit of his stomach. His bulbous cock head was red and slightly bigger than I had first imagined. His balls were massive and bulged out between his legs, shaved and clean. Everything was just hanging in front of Susan's surprised face. The woman than pulled my fingers from her wet pussy and put my hand back onto his naked cock, telling me to fuck him. Than she lasciviously looked at Susan with desire etched all over her face, leant across my hand and put her tongue back into Susan's now accepting mouth, pulling her bra and pants off without any embarrassment. She than unclipped Susan's bra touching her breasts as they fell out into themselves looking every bit beautifully soft and white with erect hard nipples engorged with blood. There was nothing more for Sue to consider, she realised that we were going to fuck and be fucked by these two mind blowing bodies.

I watched as Susan wiggled her ass as she pulled her own panties off and Straightening myself up I allowed the woman to pull my pants off as well after which she took my seven inch throbbing cock into her mouth and deep throated me. Susan looked at me with indifference or anger, I couldn't tell. She must have made her mind up because without any hesitation she turned towards the man and took hold of his cock with both hands which she pulled down against its upward pull and swallowed into her mouth, sucking on all the sex juice lathered from his tip to his balls, desiring and wanting more of his pre-cum that I had used to wank him with. She alternated sucking and licked all the way to his smooth balls and was so excited and engrossed in him now, that she didn't care anymore about any repercussions because all she wanted was to be desired and fucked. I was watching her sudden change of mood and started feeling a little uncomfortable as she fucked his cock up and down with her mouth, touching and massaging his balls and fingered his ass. But than I thought, what the hell! I reasoned that we would never see these people again and so it didn't matter how sexy or beautiful they were because they couldn't come between Susan and myself.

Susan couldn't control her lustful excitement any more and wanted to quench her desires by feeling his rock-hard cock deeply pumping into her needy cunt. When she stopped her sucking, she sat her tight ass on the side of the Jacuzzi and without any shame opened her legs wide, showing her shaved pussy and swollen creamy lips for all of us and after flicking her hair back she told the man with a husky voice to come to her. She said that she couldn't wait any longer and needed cock. 'Fuck me with that monster; put it in me now' she said without even looking at me.

The man was fast and wanting nothing other than to have the chance to posses Susan. He pulled up on her slender waist and pulled her ass off the edge of the Jacuzzi than leant between her legs with his full weight forcing between her legs as he thrust his wet cock into her small and tighter pussy, harder than she expected making her gasp in pain from his sheer size. He than grabbed hold of my cock and pulled it directly towards Susan's upturned face. She swallowed it deep into her throat and started to pump her face against my groin fingering my ass hole which she rubbed and than pushed a single delicate finger up. With her other hand she started rubbing her swollen clit between the mans pumping pelvis, sending mind shattering feelings through her groin as her crotch and pussy was mercilessly rammed harder and harder by swelling cock which seared her tight pussy in pain and pleasure. He held her ankles and rhythmically thrust his pelvis against her crotch, forced her legs wider apart making her moan in pain as he uncontrollably thrust deeper into her cunt which had started pooling in pussy juices.

The woman behind me than decided to join in and pulled Sue's finger from my ass allowing her tongue access to it's small opening which she licked and circled, eventually managing to push a pointed tongue deeply inside. She was equally excited about Sue's breasts and started stroked and fondling there soft firmness, making Sue moan on my cock as she pushed herself harder into the woman's hands. It wasn't long before I started shooting my load into Sue's mouth about the same time as the man started cumming his load into her pussy. Sue was humping her clit up onto the man's engorged cock as she loudly screamed out 'fuck' in orgasmic pleasure spitting my spunk from her mouth onto me and all over her face.

Nothing was going to end quickly tonight because the woman was leading things and wanted anything and everything to happen. She stopped moving her tongue deep into my ass and went down onto Susan's mouth licking and tasting all my spunk from her face. Than she straddled Sue's face and lowered her engorged huge wet pussy lips to her mouth and moaned in pleasure as Sue responded by eating out her pussy, hungrily tonguing the inside of her cunt and clit which started the blond to writhe in pleasure. The man pulled his throbbing, spent cock out of Sue's swollen red cunt hole and pulled her legs up indicating to me to stick my cock into it's gaping sperm smeared opening and not only that happened! The man than knelt down behind me and forced my ass cheeks open revealing my puckered hole which he started tonguing and allowing the tip of his long tongue to enter into my ass hole, just as the woman had done. He squeezed and fondled my balls which made them pull higher into my body. I wasn't sure what to think about his actions but all I felt was that I was fucking turned on. Susan's tongue eagerly circled and massaged the woman's clit who rubbing herself in lustful pleasure against Sue's face and mouth soaking her in cunt juices. Her cum was oozing out of her cunt, so much so, that Sue's hair was matted and pasted all around her face in cunt and sweat fluids.

The woman suddenly got off Susan face and pushed me out of her pussy and taking hold of Sue under her arms she turning her over onto her stomach exposing her swollen pussy below her slighter darker coloured ass crack from behind. She than slid her body underneath Sue and started to kiss her mouth deeply, sucking and tasting her own pussy juices. Both the women had there legs openly showing there needy pussies which I studied and marvelled at how different they looked. The man's cock was standing firmly erect as a rock and he was ready to fuck any hole that he could find. But instead he again took hold my cock in his right hand and started wanking it, than he knelt down and swallowed it deep into his mouth at the same time opening up my ass cheeks with his hands and finding my ass hole again which he than forced open with his large, strong finger.

I was reeling with the thoughts about been fucked by a man but It felt different and good somehow. Been sucked hard by a man's mouth was very different. When he eventually stopped sucking and fucking my ass, he gently pushed his finger into Susan's upturned ass and started pumping his cock in and out of both the women's wet engorged pussies. I was stroking my cock whilst sitting back on the side of the Jacuzzi watching Susan been fucked, fingered and kissed and feeling all the more turned on as I contemplated my beautiful wife enjoying every moment of been violated by a strange woman and man at the same time. I wanted to wank myself and cum my load all over Sue's face. My cock was throbbing almost in pain and the urge to cum again was strong. So I knelt down in front of Susan and the other woman's faces and told them to both start sucking me off.

Susan was now having her ass opened up wider with two fingers and when it was wide enough the man filled it with his cock-head pushing its silky softness slowly but forcibly into her. He rubbed the inside of her cunt walls pumping and stroking her G spot with two fingers whilst his other hand squeezed one of the blonde's voluptuous tanned tits pushed from the side of the two women's writhing bodies. Susan was moaning into the other woman's mouth from all the pleasurable pain of been penetrated in every hole. She started lifting her ass harder against the man penis telling us how good it felt to have his huge cock inside her. Susan's tongue was all over my cock and in the woman's mouth fucking both of us with her tongue and turning herself wilder as her ass and pussy warmed and burned for more pleasurable pain.

Without orgasm, the man than suddenly pulled out of Susan's ass hole which gaped openly in a darker coloured wideness. He pulled her up by her waist, and seated her on his lap, positioning his large cock between her opened legs which reached right up to her clit from behind her ass. The blond woman still lying on the floor rolled over onto her side, lifted herself on one hand and pulled my cock into her mouth and started spitting, sucking and fucking me in perfection whilst all the time rubbing her own clit in circular motions between her open legs. Sue had the man's cock in her hand which she pushed against herself, rubbing its head against her clit. I watched Susan's face with closed eyes concentrating her thoughts and savouring every moment of pleasure coursing through her body from the man's touches and kisses until she came back to the present when the young man eagerly forced her legs wider, pulled her ass cheeks apart with firm hands and drove his throbbing curved cock into her stretched ass hole after a couple of lustful thrusts. Sue had to move herself quickly to stop from been torn apart by him, positioning her feet firmly under herself after which when she felt the thickness snugly pumping in and out of her. She too started pumping her ass up and down, flaying her tits about her body in uncontrolled movements.

The woman desired to eat Sue between her opened legs which indecently revealed her swollen wet pussy which was begging to be sucked. So from deep throttling me she moved to hold the inside of Sue's legs and marvel at the soft, pink insides of her pussy as it opened and closed with every thrust from the man cock been pumped into her ass. The blond forced her face in between Sue's legs and started sucking on her clit whilst finger fucking her G spot harder and faster, making Sue cry out 'harder, fuck me harder - Oh Christ it feels amazing'. When she opened her eyes she saw that I was sitting alone again, turned on and wanking myself as I watching her body been totally fucked and controlled by a man and a woman. She gave me a lascivious smile, one that I would remember as a first and she said to me 'come here my love, I want your cock in my mouth and I want to drink every drop of you again'. Susan's ass was been ravaged and her cunt was in tremors from the finger fucking which coupled with her clit been sucked, started turning her wild. Her orgasm came faster than she had ever experienced before, sending her body out of control and making her moan against my cock 'fuck me, I'm coming, I'm coming, fuck me'. The woman licked and drank her cum fervently - wanting more and shouted to the man 'fuck her harder, fuck her harder – do it'.

Susan wasn't going to be stopped by anything after cumming with such explosive orgasmic force and wanted to be fucked all night to experience the pleasure of similar orgasm without any stop. When she wasn't been fucked, she would be rubbing her clit which was swollen and red. To my amazement She than said that she wanted to experience two cocks inside her. My wife was turning into a crazy, perverted slut but this was only turning me on more, making me want to fuck more as well.

There was now nothing holding back my own lust to get into her and so I moved in front of her and holding my dick I guided and pushed it into her gaping wet vagina. The feeling from her warm and tight cunt was overwhelming. It was swollen from the man's cock which I felt through the soft walls of her pussy as he slowly pumped himself into her ass against the sides of my cock. Susan still sitting on top of the man's penis was been fucked in both holes and she also had the blond woman's tongue in her mouth as well as her hands all over her tits. She found room to finger rub her clit as well, which once again sent her into an orgasm that made her body shake and tighten with every muscle. She dug her nails into my back and screamed in a demonic blackness 'Fuck, fuck, oh fuck' into the woman's open mouth, bucking her cunt and pumping her ass with every bit of strength she could muster, like a wild woman with no thought about what she did or looked like.

It was all so wild and exciting but I was still to be surprised about Sue's unleashed sex drive. She totally shocked me when she told the man to kiss me on the lips. Of course, I didn't move at all, but she been Russian didn't take kindly to not having her way and grasped my hair pulling me down hard onto the man's upturned face and told me to stick my tongue into his mouth or she would have me fucked in the ass - seriously. The man shoved his tongue into my mouth whilst his cock started to get soft after he had unloaded a massive load of his semen inside Sue's wet sodden filled ass. This wasn't like a woman's kiss and it was rougher and more animal like. When she let my hair go I pulled back with disgust etched all over my face. But Sue simply explained that 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander' and laughed.

My cock had already started to go limp during the kiss which Sue had noticed going soft inside her pussy so she pushed both our cocks out of her cunt and ass not wanting to dampen our lust. With her still gripping my hair she forced my head directly down onto the man's half erect penis, telling me to make it big again. She forcibly pumped my head up and down on his soft cock which tasted of her ass. Faster and faster she pumped his cock with my mouth and I eventually felt it swelling and responding until he started to get so large that his velvet cock head started forcing its way down my throat. The blond woman knowingly knelt behind the man and drove her finger deeply into his ass hole, finger pumping him fast which started to send him into another climax and before I new what was coming, he was erupting his balls, filling my mouth with one load of salty, slimy cum after another and another. He thrust his groin and pulled my face so hard that I couldn't escape or breathe through my nose. He held me so tightly that I couldn't dislodge his cock from my mouth which made me gag and gasp for air, as the sperm which I had not swallowed leaking out the sides of my mouth.

Whilst I was fighting to get my face free from his strong grip, Susan and the blond woman had stood up and embraced each other, deeply kissing, rubbing tits and massaging or fucking each others swollen clits, making erotically stimulating waves of pleasure course through there stomach. The man and I sat back and drank more vodka lustfully watching the two women getting themselves off on each other. But after what looked like one or two small orgasms, they let each other go, smiled at us and asked if we enjoyed watching them after which the blond woman grabbed my wrists and pulled me aggressively on top of her splayed out body, flat on the floor. She took my cock into her mouth in a 69 position and told Susan to lie down on the floor in front of me saying that she should shove her gaping wet pussy into my down turned face. I felt vulnerable with my ass in the air but I wasn't going to complain as I felt my excitement and lust grow on itself.

Sue's pussy was wet with sperm and pussy juice from all the fucking orgasms she had experienced. I begun to eat and drink everything inside her sloppy pussy making both me and her, wilder with excitement. My cock grew bigger and harder in the woman's mouth and I un-relentlessly shoved it deeper into her throat against her wishes, making her push up against my pelvis with the little strength she had, that was no match to my pumping thrusts. Her cunt directly under my mouth was also gaping open and wetter and swollen than I had ever seen any woman's pussy, dripping with her cum which I licked in between sucking on Sue's pussy. Having two women to do as I wished was something else which I had never imagined would ever happen to me but my desire soon turned to shock when I felt the man coming over me from behind in full view of Susan's watchful gaze.

He held my shoulders down and laid himself on top of my revealing ass rubbing his penis between the crack of my ass. I tightened up in a reflex action as he pushed his finger in and started fucking me to relax my ass muscles. I couldn't move what with my cock in the woman's mouth as well as having a strong man forcing me down with his body and I new that I was going to be violated by a man for the first time in my life. I immediately looked up into Sue's eyes with alarm but she just smiled at me and told me that if I didn't take his cock in my ass like she had done than she would feel herself used. I didn't want the woman I loved to think that she had been the only one barring all her wildest fantasies, so I decided to try and relax and do as she wanted me to do.

His penis head felt huge against the ring of my ass which I was trying so hard to concentrate on relaxing but as much as my ass opened up so to it clenched closed, sending pangs of searing pain through me as the same thing which had been up Susan's ass tried harder to penetrate and force its way into mine. Susan was beside herself watching the man forcing himself on me and finally with another orgasm approaching, closed her eyes and hammered her hips back and forth, pumping her cunt harder against my mouth spurting out a stream of cunt juice all over us. She eventually stopped fucking my face and lay in a state of post orgasmic pleasure finally getting herself up to watch me been abused between a woman and man.

She than straddled me and with her head cocked back, pushed her chest out and pulled the man's mouth down onto her swollen breast. She than took hold of his penis in her slender hand and started forcing it deeper into my ass causing me to shout out 'Sue your going to split me open, fucking stop'. She ignored me instead demanding the man to fuck me harder. Saying that she wanted to watch me been fucked in the ass and she said to me, 'Karl tonight I'm going to enjoy watching you been fucked good by a man and having to take the pain with the pleasure, just like I have had to do'. 'Enjoy sweetie'!

Been fucked in the ass as well as having my cock sucked was indeed pain and pleasure mixed together and it made me loose control giving me one and another orgasm time after time in long waves of tensioned release. It was maddening pleasure like I had never experienced before and I told the man to fuck me harder and faster for more sensation just as Sue had done. I started coming and loaded the woman's mouth with my sperm forcing myself deeply into her and making her swallow every drop of my seed. 'Why not' I thought to myself, these two had cost me money to organise after all.