Mixed Girl with Asian Man

Story Info
How there night turned out.
1.9k words
4.29
20.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on my night out with one of my best guy friends. He was invited to a little party with a couple of men from work, and I had the honor of accompanying him. Joy. I was, and am not one to get nervous in big crowds, but I had the impression that everyone there would be stuck up, snobby, and not to fun to be around, and that was never a thing to get me to excited. I bit my lip, and got ready.

After the rituals that everyone goes through, brushing my teeth, bathing, doing my hair, (not necessarily in that order), I glance at myself in the mirror, seeing the same annoying things I always did, my nose which seemed to big, my hair which was now to short, my heart shaped lips, my wet brown skin, my short stature, all of which never had gotten my self praise, but by then, I was all to accustomed to my looks, and never second doubted them.

Sliding into a little red dress, it hugged my curves, and being 4'10 never helped, but this dress was just short enough to show off the masculinity of my legs and the roundness of my ass. Smiling to myself, I slid on a pair of short black Peter Pan like boots, and black bracelets, and I was ready to go.

"Hey, De, looking good." Henry, my old, had given me one of those toothy grins I loved so much, and I couldn't help but smile back as I slid into his 1996 white and gold Lexus. The leather seats felt good in the hot July night air, and I leaned back, pressing my back against the seat as I put on my seat belt.

"You're not looking to bad yourself." I looked over at him with his dark wavy shoulder length hair, and his green eyes. His creamy white skin did wonders against the black suit he was wearing, and he truly looked amazing. He pulled off and we talked animatedly all the way to the party, and I was shocked to see how beautiful the house was.

"Wow, someones done good in life." As we stepped out of the car, he linked arms with me and we walked inside of the pearly white mansion like home, and I was amazed at how simple and beautiful the house was.

Henry worked at a Publishing office, always attending things like this when one of the clients released a new book, weather it was good, or not.

"Here we go." He leaned down and whispered into my ear, and I let out a small laugh, he stood 6'2, and you could only imagine how I looked standing next to him. I was anything but stunning in my opinion, but he was a striking man. People began greeting him as soon as he walked into the main hall, and the house was even bigger then I thought.

"Go, go." I unlinked my arm and shooed him away as I disappeared into the crowd, which was not a difficult task, and discovered the snack and beverage table without a problem. I quickly grabbed a cup of punch, and gulped it down.

Thank God this thing is by the wall... I watched as men and women glided past me without a second look, there were absolutely more people then I had imagined, and everyone looked so busy. Which made me feel even worse. I crossed one arm over my stomach, while the other grabbed cup after cup of punch, and I looked at all the things around the room until a chill ran up my spine and my eyes suddenly shot towards the floor as if I had all my attention on this one tan and green tile.

"Ah! I'm so so sorry!" A very tall and slender women bumped into me, spilling her wine and my punch all over the front of my dress, and I did what I do best, laughed it off.

"Oh no, it's no problem, really." Taking the napkins from her hand, I ignored the crowd of people whom just saw the little ordeal, and went out the back into a very spectacular rose garden, and walked over to the fountain in the middle. Not only did I feel more refreshed, but I no longer felt that strange sensation I had while inside. Sitting down by the fountain, I glanced inside of the water that reflected the moon, and watched as the little fish inside swam around.

"You took that well. A smooth husky voice rang in my ear and I sat up straighter, looking into the eyes of one of the most beautiful men I had ever seen. "Better then anyone I've ever seen get Wine and punch, over such a lovely dress." He had pale white skin, his eyes were light brown, slanted, his hair was tied back into a loose ponytail, which flowed down his back, it seemed to graze the top off his butt. And one could plainly see how toned his body was under the dark blue suit he was wearing. I had the sudden urge to reach up and run my hands across his every inch of his body, and then some.

"Well, yeah, I guess I did." I mentally slapped myself, here was a perfectly handsome polite man, and that was all I could think of. "At least she said sorry." I shrugged it off with a smile and turned to look up at him smiling back, I would have melted into the water if my arms hadn't been holding me up. My heart skipped a beat as he sat down next to me about three feet away, to far in my opinion. When I looked over, he was hunched over, with his elbows resting on his knees, and I couldn't help starring at how the veins in his hand bulged out more as he clenched his hands together, and I couldn't resist the thought of them holding onto my waist.

"My name's, Ken Hiroshi. Ken, short for Kenji." He looked over at me flashing that same irresistible smile.

"Deana Felisarta Johnson, nice to meet you. Deana, short for something else, but I just pretend my first name doesn't exist. Two last names." We both shared a laugh and began talking, I found three amazing things about him;

One: He was the Author that they were holding the little party for, and his writing actually seemed to interest me.

Two: He had a great sense of humor, and loved sports

Three: He had no girlfriend

Perfect.

People came out to say good night, and I didn't even notice that we were sitting closer then we were before, only when our hands brushed did it hit me. "Eleven o'clock, and there's still a herd of people here." That was an understatement, a lot of people were still there. "Lets go for a walk, I can show you around my garden." He seemed proud and flashed a crooked smile that made me want him more then before. I agreed with a nod, and we set off through a metal fence in his back yard, were it seemed untouched by the commotion of the bustling house.

"Amazing..." I softly commented as we walked in, Red and white roses aligned down a path, bringing more light to the dim garden, and other flowers unknown to me were scattered everywhere, but in a sense that they fitted right in.

"I know." His warm breath brushed past my ear and I felt my body tighten and my heart began to thump in my ears. I only hoped my lust was unnoticeable. He walked in front of me now, and lead the way down the narrow path to a bench sitting under an old willow tree, which I thought was very nice, and we sat next to each other, and now, I was all to aware of his presence, and how much it intimidated me.

"Your house never ceases to amaze me, Kenji." I loved the sound of his full name rolling off of my tongue and sat back, taking in my surroundings to busy my self.

"Compliment?" I laughed softly and nodded my head, trying not to disturb the unseen peace of the garden. "Good." I relaxed after awhile, letting my wild fantasies go finally, and felt as if we had already become fast friends. We both hated the busy life of boring parties, and pretending to know everyone who happened to know you. And we laughed about so much, that neither of us felt awkward around the other. We shoved, made fun, and told embarrassing little secrets, both past and present.

Letting out a slight yawn, I slipped off my bracelets and began feeling the chill of the night air, and we noticed that almost two hours had slipped by, but the house still sounded pretty lively. After a brief silence, I felt the slight drop of his jacket on my shoulders, and I thanked by blowing a playful kiss and winked.

I slid my arms through, which hardly worked seeing as he was Henry's height, if not taller, and I felt like a little girl, and he laughed at me as I covered my eyes while putting my arms above my head and leaning back, feeling how tired I was as well. With my head tilted slightly in his direction, I opened one of my eyes, peeking through a gap in my arms, and saw he was staring in my direction, and I noticed my dress was a bit revealing in the breast area. Having only a 34B, I never thought they were that great. They are round, firm, and quiet perky, and the dress showed just how 'round', they were. I closed my eyes again, knowing, or thinking rather, that he was looking at something else.

I think my jacket looks better on you then it does on my." Something about his voice seemed different. It was lower, huskier even.

"Bull shit! You could make a leaf look good." I moved my arms back to my sides and quickly stood up, my playful mood was kicking in, and I couldn't help myself as I took off his jacket and flung it in his face, while standing up and moving a safe distance from him. "I look better without it." I twirled around and saw he was a bit baffled, and he looked serious as he stood up and I felt a tinge of fear, before he ran after me, breaking into a quick sprint. I squealed and took off as well, not realizing how fast he was, he wrapped his arms around my waist and lightly put me on the ground, pinning me in place.

"You win, you win!" I screamed, both of us now laughing uncontrollably. His hands held either of my wrist, while one of his legs where in between mine, and one on the side. As we got a old of ourselves, we both began to realize what a position we were in, but to my amazement, neither of us moved. My breast were pressed against his hard chest, and I could feel myself getting wetter, just as I felt the hardness and his pants begin to get more evident.

We stared at each other, and I began examining his lips, perfect skin, his silky hair that was now hanging over his one shoulder, and his eyes. Lord knows how much I yearned to kiss those lips, but he advanced first, teasing me by lightly grazing mine, and I closed my eyes, savoring every moment until our lips met fully, and I was engulfed in total pleasure, by just one kiss. My back arched and my hands tightened into fist.

At first it was slow and sensual, then racy and passionate, to a little bit of both. This man was driving me over the edge, and he knew it.