Mixing Tennis with Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

He takes her into his arms, pulls her breasts into his chest, and kisses her passionately.

She pulls back. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed or let you kiss me, but I've learned so much in such a short period of time. I'm just thrilled."

"It's okay Sandy, I understand, but I do like your kisses."

She blushes. "I apologize, it'll never happen again."

He smiles. "I hope you do. I liked it very much. You're a good kisser and you're going to become a much better tennis player." He picks up their bags and the balls, and walks back to the club house. "Do you have time for a drink or do you need to go home?" He asks while smiling and staring into her eyes.

"It's not ten o'clock yet. I'll call David and see if he wants to join us or if he needs to keep working." She watches Rex easily deal with the bags.

* * *

Out of earshot of Rex she calls David. He answers and tells her to stay and have a drink, but not to stay past ten because Rex wants to get into your panties.

"David you're wrong about Rex. He's a perfect gentleman. She meets Rex in the club house bar. She orders white wine and he has a Dewar's on the rocks.

They sit side by side with shoulders and legs touching.

Sandy is conscious of their contact, but his physical and emotional warmth is exactly what she wants and needs. "I only have time for one drink. I told Dave I'd be home by ten."

"That's fine; I'll be ready to go as soon as I finish my drink."

They talk until about 9:30 and walk to the door.

He opens the door and guides her out with his hand in the middle of her back. "Where's your car?"

Rex's hand in the middle of her back is comforting. He has a light touch she thought. "Right over there," she says pointing to her Lexus.

Walking with his hand on her back is comfortable and arousing. David never touches me this way.

"I want to thank you again for taking the time to give me a lesson." She looks up at his smiling face thinking how nice it would be if he kissed her.

"It was my pleasure." He takes her in his arms, pulls her to him, but stops just short of kissing her.

She closes the distance between their lips and they kiss. She kisses him a second time with more passion, and the third time she pushes her tongue between his lips and into his mouth.

They kiss over and over again.

"I shouldn't... we shouldn't be doing this." She breathes heavily.

"What should we be doing?' He draws her closer with his hands cupping her ass.

She kisses him again and grinds her groin against his lost in the feeling of lust coursing through her body.

He slips his hands under her blouse unfastening her bra.

"Rex, stop I can't do this," she says weakly but doesn't struggle.

He opens the back door to her car, pulls her in after him removing her blouse and bra. His face pushes into her breasts taking a nipple in his mouth.

His mouth sucking on her sensitive nipple arouses her further.

She doesn't protest as he pulls half of her shorts and panties off her butt.

He shifts nipples and uses his other hand to pull the rest of her shorts down.

She arches her back as the thrills of his sucking has her feverish with desire.

They kiss again tongues dancing at a furious pace.

Sandy's will to resist the pleasure of his mouth vanishes, and she allows him to pull her tennis shorts and panties off one leg. He rolls her nipples between his fingers and thumbs she moans, "Oh my god, oh my god."

He picks her up, unzips his shorts freeing his erection, pulls her over his lap, and lowers her until his crown separates her outer and inner lips. She slides down his cock until he can go no deeper.

They groan, "Aaaugh!"

Rex's sucks her tongue as he twirls her nipples between his fingers. Sandy's instincts take, and she slides up and down his cock.

Someone gets in the car next to hers and starts the engine.

They freeze in place and wait until the car backs out of it parking place and drives away.

The interruption causes Sandy to consider what she's doing.

Before she can say anything, Rex picks her up and drives his shaft up and into her pussy. Over and over again he slams into her.

She goes rigid before exploding in frenetic movement on top of his staff as she climaxes.

He holds her tight until she calms, and then he resumes plunging into her. Like a machine he thrusts and retreats, thrusts and retreats.

Sandy becomes stiff again and then moves like a cowgirl riding a wild stallion as she has a second orgasm.

Her movements this time are too much for Rex. He rises so she has a long, hard cock to ride; he loses control and spouts glob after glob of jizzcum deep into her cavity.

"Oh God, what have I done?" She asks as their fervor subsides.

"What you've done is wonderful." Rex holds her close with his face between her breasts. "I wish we had more time to enjoy this, but you have to go."

Sandy weeps

* * *

They disentangle, dress, and get out of the car.

"Don't cry Sandy. What we did was incredible."

"David told me to be careful because you were hot for me, but I didn't pay any attention."

He kisses her. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

She cries harder. "It was for me too."

"We have to talk, but you have to get home before David gets worried."

"Yes, I know I have to go, but I'm a mess."

"Go to the ladies locker room and clean up, then get home as fast as you can." Rex kisses her and points her to the club house.

"I've got to go. Call me in the morning after ten." She kisses him and runs to the club house and ladies locker room.

Rex smiles to himself as he watches her hour-glass figure and swaying ass leave him in the poorly lit parking lot.

Sandy cleans herself, combs her hair, adjusts her clothing, and hurries to her car. She's exhilarated and scared at the same time. Her orgasms were better than she's ever experienced, yet she's committed adultery and could be found out as soon as she gets home. She drives the short distance as fast as possible. With fear at what her husband will say, she quietly enters the house. She doesn't hear anything. Peering into David's office, she sees him sleeping slumped over his desk. With a sigh of relief, she hurries to the bathroom, takes off her sex stained clothes, throws them in the cloths hamper, and takes a quick shower. In the bedroom, she dresses in a night gown, puts on some slippers, and with fear and trepidation she goes to David's office.

"David, David wake up. You need to get up and come to bed." She shakes him gently.

"I must have fallen asleep. I didn't know I was so tired. How did the lesson go? Did he hit on you?"

"You know he didn't do that. He's a perfect gentleman and a good teacher."

"What did you do?"

"He showed me my racket's handle was too large, and I need to buy a new one. He spent most of the time showing me how to hold the racket and how to hit a forehand. By the end of the lesson I was hitting the ball much better."

"Why don't you finish telling me about it in the morning? I'm tired and need to take a shower. Go to bed, I'll be in shortly."

They leave his office together. He goes into the bathroom and she into the bedroom. She pretends to be asleep when he comes to bed.

In less than a minute he snores softly.

To be continued...

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
12