MJMPussycat's Dreams Come True

Story Info
Master makes her dreams come true.
3.9k words
4.14
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for my Sweet Sexy Master. Master I can only hope that You will enjoy it as much as I did writing it for you.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard my Master's key turn in the lock. I jumps up and runs over to get down on my knees with my head down and neck as I know I am to be with my legs wide open . Master_ Johnny_M{pc} opens the door to find His sub as she should be.

"Hello My pet and Good evening to you."

He reaches behind the front door and gets His flogger. Smack goes the flogger right on my pussy lips. He knows how much this pleases both of us to feel him slap His pussy. I smile knowing that I have pleased my Master by being in the spot that He wants me in when He comes home. That is when Master tells me to go fix Him something to drink and bring it to him. He said He has a very special surprise for me. My pet if you do the job right you will get that special gift that you have been wanting.

I leave to go into the kitchen to fix His drink. I do not have any idea what He may be wanting to give to me. But I am so excited to find out. I make extra sure that I fix the drink just the way He wants it. I return to the living room and kneel at my Masters side with His beer. "Here you go Master Sir."

I hand Him His beer and smile as I know He always need to see a smile on his sluts face. He takes a long drink and reaches to pulls up my chin. "My sweet sexy slut you did a great job at fixing this for me. I think you should get something very special for doing such a great job. What do you think my pet?"

"Anything that pleases You Master will please me. Well right now I think a little spanking would make that pussy of mine feel real good."

"Lay down on your back right here in front of Me and hold open your legs as wide as they can go."

I do as I am told and get ready for the joy and pleasure that I know is about to come. Master gets up out of his chair and comes around behind me and ties a blindfold around my eyes. "You will enjoy it more if you only can feel the licks and not see them my pet. Now relax and enjoy all 100 of them."

I close my eyes knowing that I am going to enjoy getting them as much as He is giving them.

"Oh My pet you do not have to count any of these since this is a little gift for being a good slut for me. You only have to thank me for them. Now here we go."

Smack goes the first lick and I jump at the surprise of the first lick. Master goes to laughing and asks me. "Oh my pet was not ready for that one was she?"

" Sorry Master I was not."

"Oh you will be for the rest of them."

He gives me all of them as fast as He can. I am crying when He is done.

He pulls me up into His loving arms and takes off the blindfold. "Now my pet I know you loved every one of those love smacks that I just gave you didn't you my pet?"

"Yes Master, I love everything that you give to me, most of all the pain. It teaches me that I am to be a good sub."

"Oh My sweet little pet I am so very proud of you then. That is just what I wanted to hear. Now go into the bathroom and get the cream."

I very slowly walk into the bathroom and get the cream, as I know the best part is about to come. I bring it back and hand it to Him. "Ok my pet lay down and reopen my pussy for Me. It is time for it to get some loving from its owner."

I do as told and get ready to feel His loving sweet hands rubbing our pussy lips. He rubs them oh so sweetly and slips a finger into our pussy lips. I jump a little from the joy of feeling Him inside of my body. "Ohhhhhh Master, that feels so good pleaseeeeeeeeeeee don't take it out."

"Oh My sweet slut it is not coming out as a matter of fact I am going to put more in there. How does that sound to my hot and horny little slut?"

"Master I love everything that You put into our pussy. I just wish that it had its owner's name on it."

"Oh so You do My slut? Now I even like that idea myself. That would show everyone who it belongs to. I think we will just have to go and do that one day very soon. How about in the morning my pet?"

"Oh My God yes Master pleaseeeeeeeeee can we pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?"

"Slow down my horny slut I said yes we would. But right now I need to take care of a little problem that I have right here in front of me."

That is when I feel Him ram three finger as for up into me as He can go. It sends me into another world. I feel the cum pouring out of our pussy as I scream out with pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhh Dear God Master feel me full of yourself, I need your whole body inside of me now. I am begging You to rip open our pussy and make it beg You for all 7 ½ inches of that sweet hard cock of Yours."

That is when Master gets up and takes off His pants and tells me "Slut get to sucking and do not stop you bitch until I tell you to do you hear me slut?"

"Yes my loving Master I am here to please YOU and only You."

I take Masters sweet loving cock into my hands and slide my thick, hot, tounge all over the head of it. I hear Him moan out with pleasure. I lick the under side of his cock. Real slowly I know this is something that just about drives him nuts. He jumps when He feels me do this. Reaching down and taking my head in his hands he pushes my head all of the way down His cock. I gag from the push and that makes him go wild. He almost loses his load right there. Pulling my head back just a little with a smile on my face that I know my Master can see. I take His cock into my hands and suck it like hell. He grabs me from under my arms and pushes me onto my back onto the floor. "Oh you want to drive your Master crazy do you my bitch? OK, I will show you how to drive someone crazy." I feel him gab my legs and put them over his shoulders.

Taking the head of his cock I can feel him rubbing it up and down my slit. I beg him to put it into me now. He reach's down and slaps my ass. "Oh no you don't bitch I am the one that said when it is going in. You just lay there and take it like the slut I know you are."

Master take our pussy lips and opens them with one hand while He takes His other hand and rams all four fingers up into my hot wet juicy cunt. I let go of a scream that the whole world could hear.

"Oh fuck yes My bitch that is just what your Master loves to hear. Now scream some more for me. I know you love to do that for your Master don't you slut?"

"Oh Yesssss Master, I know how much it pleases you when I do it. Please feel me full of your whole hand. I want to feel you all of the way up into my stomach."

"Oh My slut that would be my pleasure. Just relax and let go."

I relax and feel him take his fingers out of our pussy. He gets up and takes me by the hand and leads me to our bedroom. "Now my pet lay back and relax as much as you can. I know you have been begging me for this for so long. It is past time that I give it to you and give it right."

I see Him reach over and take out a tube of KY jelly. He puts a whole hand full into his hand and slides it into our pussy. I ram my pussy up and down on his fingers. The feeling of his fingers sliding in and out of our hot juicy dripping wet pussy drives me nuts. I want to feel his hand sliding in and out of my hot wet cunt.

I can feel Master putting three fingers into my very wet cunt. He opens our pussy lips with His other hand. I can not lay still from the feeling of his fingers going in and out of my very hot wet cunt. This is when I feel Him take his free hand and slide his middle finger into our pussy and getting it lubed up. "Oh Dear God Master ram both hands up into my cunt. I need You in my hot wet juicy cunt now."

"Oh My hot little slut I am just about to give you your wish. Like you have never dreamed of before."

He takes His finger out of our pussy and that is when I feel him rubbing it around the rim of my asshole. I jump a little when I feel Master do this. "Oh My Slut you know what I am about to do don't you My horny slut?"

"Oh Master. you know how much I love it when You fuck my asshole. It feels so fucking hot. I love feeling Your fingers and cock sliding up into my tight hole. Just being able to squeeze Your cock with my tight asshole drives me crazy."

"Oh My pet it drives the cum out of my cock too. I love shooting my hot load of cum, right up into that tight hot asshole of my slut's. Just feeling my cock sliding in and out as I pump that asshole bitch you know what that does to your Master don't you My crock sucking bitch?"

WHAMMMMMM goes Master's finger up my tight hole. It sends me though the roof with pleasure and pain. I scearm out to him with pleasure. "OH FUCK ME HARDER MASTERRRRRRRRRRR NOW PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"Oh My bitch wants her hole fucked good and hard does she? Well let us see what I can do for her."

That is when I see Master pull out both hands and pick something up off of the table beside the bed. I see two sets of nipple clamps. Smiling He says " Oh you know right where theses are going don't you my hot pussy? Are you ready for some fun my hot cunt? Now raise your head up for me."

I lift my head as told and feel the blindfold go back onto my eyes. He reaches and takes both of my hands and cuffs then to the head of our bed so I can not move. "Now My slut you will not go anywhere and you will take everything that I want to give you want you my bitch?"

Smack goes the flogger on to my pussy lips real hard. "Oh yes Master I love everything that You do to me. It makes my cunt so hot and wet for you." I am not sure what is about to come but I do know we both will love it. Then I feel Master putting one set of the clamps onto my nipples. I let out a moan that tells Him that is just what we both needed.

I feel Master take both hands and open my legs up. This is nothing new to me or so I thought. I feel him start to rub my clit and oh my God it almost makes me cum.

"My horny bitch if you cum without me telling you to I will make you pay dearly for it. Now take a very deep breath and hold it. I am about to give you a new toy that I know my slut will enjoy with me as well."

He pulls my clit out in which I have to fight not to cum. That is when I feel the sweetest feeling in the world. He takes the other set of clamps and clip one clamp to my clit then He clips the other end to the chain that is hanging between my tits. Master knows how much I get off on pain and He knows that He can push me beyond my limits. I feel Him pull on the chain a little while he leans up and tells me "Oh I knew My pet would love that. Now tell me slut how dose it feel when I pull on it like this?"

I feel him pull it hard on the chain and that is when I start to beg him to let me cum. "On My God Master pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let me cum for You Master? I will do anything you tell me if You let me Cum now Master."

"Oh My bitch you will do it no matter if I let you cum are not want you My bitch?"

He pulls the clamp as hard as He can. I go to screaming from the pain and pleasure of it.

"Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrr Oh God Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, no more I can't hold back much longer."

"Oh you will hold that sweet hot juicy cum right inside of that fucking cunt of mine as long as I want you too. Now wont you my slut?"

"Oh Yes Sir Master Sir." I fight back even harder now knowing the pleasure of the pain that I am feeling and going to feel.

Master gets up off of the bed and unlocks the cuffs that where on me. "Now my slut get up and get on all fours. I want to really have some fun with my bitch right now. How would you like to feel my cock in that fuckhole of mine and my whole hand up that ass of yours?"

"Oh Master yes I would dearly love to feel your sweet hard cock ram in and out of this cunt that You own. As hard as you can drive it."

Then the feeling comes of your whole hand in my asshole. "Master I love You with all of my heart and soul."

I feel the bed moving as I am on all fours like I was told to do. I feel Master getting up behind me and sliding his sweet hard hot 7 ½ inch cock up and down my cunt lips. Even around my asshole. He then takes it and pushed it just into the begining of my cunt. He stops right there to tease me. I am wanting it inside me all of the way, as deep as he can put it. I feel his fingers working around my cunt. I know He can feel just how wet I am from the pleasure that He has already giving to me. He takes three of his fingers and pushes them into my cute hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh My God, my sweet, loving, sexy Master that feels like Heaven. I need so much of you in me Master pleaseeeeeeeeeee put more of you into me Master oh God pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Master pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee I need it so much."

"Oh my hot wet slut I can feel just how bad you are needing it. This pussy of mine is dripping wet and I have not even let it cum yet. What is it going to be like when I tell it to cum? Oh it will be crying out with sweet pleasure for me my horny, wet slut."

Master takes out His fingers and rams His cock all of the way into my pussy. I scream out with joy as I feel Him hit bottom. He holds it there just a minute so that I can enjoy it too. Then he starts pounding it in and out of my pouring wet pussy. That is when I feel his fingers start working around the rim of my asshole.

"Oh Masterrrrrrrrrr Yessssssssssssssss Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee put them in me now. I can't wait any longer pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee I am begging you Master with all of my heart and soul I need to feel all of you in me."

"Oh yes my pet is right where I want her. Hot and begging for all of me. Oh I love it when you are at this spot my sweet slut. Now relax and get ready for the best part of all."

In goes one finger all of the way into my hole. He starts working it around and in and out to get me opened up for more. That is when I feel another two fingers go in.

"MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRR OH GOD, I CAN'T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER. Beat me if you have too, but with your sweet hot fingers in my asshole OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh DAMMMMNNNNNNNN I need TO CUMMMMMMMMMMMMM. MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE may I CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM? I NEED ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUU IN me NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?"

"Oh My hot bitch yes you may cum now and cum as hard as you can for Me. Make me proud of my slut when you shoot that hot wet cum all over My cock."

"Master I want to feel You whole fist in my asshole, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee now Master pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Do it when I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me Masterrrrrrrrrrrr I am cummingggggggggggggggggggggggggg."

I feel His whole hand go up into my asshole as I am feeling the pleasures of my first orgasm hit me. "Oh yes my pet enjoy it I knew you would."

"Thank You Master Oh God Thank You my Sweet Loving Master. More, Please give me more of it. Please don't ever take out your fist."

I am panting as I feel His hand ripping open my asshole. I can feel his fingers as for up my ass as they can go. Feeling it slid in and out as he pumps me with his hand and sweet cock. I feel my pussy tightening around his cock as I am still cumming. I know that He is fighting back to keep from emptying his semen into my cunt.

"Oh God My bitch you are on fire tonight for me. That sweet cunt of ours is burning up aint itttttt Myyyyyyyyy slutttttttttttt?"

Master feels his balls start to tighting up. He and I both know that he is about to shoot His load.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh you fucking bitch take My cummmmmmmmmmmmmm take all of it into thattttttttttttttt hottttttt wettttttttt juicyyyyyyyyyyyy cunt of your. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yessssssssssss I am cummingggggggggggg to bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh. Take all of itttttttttttttt. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssssssssssss."

Master and I both feel his hot semen hit the back of my cunt. Blow after sweet long blow, of hot wet sweet cum fills my pussy. This sends me into another orgasm. Master shoots off five to six times into me. I feel every blasted of cum hit the insides of my fire burning wet cunt. That is when I feel him reach down and pull hard on the chains that are still on my titts and clit. This sends me srceaming for things that I never knew I wanted or needed.

"Masterrrrrrrrrrr pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee put both of your fists in me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I need all of You in every hole I have."

After he gets though cumming I feel him slid his cock out of me. I beg him to put it back into me. But he tells me to take it easy it needs a little rest for right now. I do have something to feel that emptiness of yours up with. Now I know you are still feeling the after shocks of both of those sweet orgasms that My slutty bitch just had .

"Oh you aint cum at all yet My Pet just wait till you get your special gift that I have for you. Now you have one very empty hole here I see My slut don't we need to do something about that my pet?"

"Ohhhhhhhh Masterrrrrrr Pleaseeeeeeee fill it full of you or anything. I can't stand it being so empty like this pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Master."

"Oh yes My hot sexy bitch you are at the right spot for it. Now get relax and enjoy what is about to come."

That is when I feel his other hand playing with my hot wet cunt. He is sliding his fingers in and out of it the whole time that he is talking. I feel, first two fingers slid in me, oh so easy. Both of our cum are pouring out of my pussy. From the two orgasms I have had and the one that Master has had. I feel two more fingers go in just as easy as the first two. He stays there for a little while and He can feel another of my orgasms coming on. That is when he curls his hand into a fist and rams it down my pussy. I let go of every feeling of pleasure and joy that I can. I am cumming so hard that I black out from cumming to hard. Master never stops even though I have pasted out. He has also gone beyond that point of being able to stop and knowing when to stop.

I start coming around when I feel Him pumping me even harder than ever. "Welcome back my pet. I hope you are OK? You had Me a little worried there for a minute. Now are you ready to get some rest my sweet hot horny slut?"

"Oh Master, You did take me to Heaven tonight. Thanks so much for making my greatest wish and dream come true. How can I ever pay you back for all of this?"

"Oh My pet you have already done that, but I will think of something else I might need done. Now come here and let me take off your blindfold that is around your neck. You did get a little wild there for me, My pet."

I turn around and slid up to Masters as He pulls off the blindfold. "Now My pet, Can you make it into the shower so we both can get cleaned up?"

" I don't know Master I am feeling kind of weak but if you help me I think I can make it."

"Ok pet come on and this is just a quick shower and off to bed to sleep. Have you forgotten about that little trip that we are taking in the morning?"

"Ohhhhh Master my tattoo!!! You really did mean it when you said that I could get one on our pussy with a yellow rose and {MJM} on it?"

"Yes My pet I did mean it so now off to the showers and then to bed."

We headed to the shower after Master reaches over and kisses me very deeply. I Love You Master with all of my heart and soul.