MMB - The Great Hippocrates Robberies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five – "Delores's Frustration"

No sooner had we entered the examination room than Ms. White walked into the room. She was holding a DVD case in one hand and I could tell she was hiding something behind it.

She said to me, "You understand, don't you, that I can't have you running around freely while were working?"

"Just get on with it and do whatever it is you are going to do to me!" I said to her. I was tired, hungry and didn't really feel like hearing her try to sugar coat whatever it was she was going to do.

She frowned and said, "Fine, have it your way."

Then, Ms. White turned around and walked over to the counter. I could see her sit her pistol, the DVD case, and the mysterious item she had been hiding behind it down on the counter.

From my position, I still could not tell what she had been hiding. Ms. White then took out a multi-tool from one of her other pockets and used the knife on it to open the mysterious package. I could see her removing something from it but couldn't tell what it was. As soon as she had removed its contents, she threw the package in the sink so I never got a chance to see what it might be. From where I was standing, it looked as though she picked up something from the tabletop and placed it in one of the front pockets of her overalls.

She said to me, "Keep looking straight ahead and don't move your hands unless I tell you." And then, with something in her hand, she started reaching downward in the direction of my crotch.

I felt her press something right onto the hood of my clitoris. Whatever it was, it stayed there when she pulled her hand away. Then she said to me reassuringly, "Don't worry, it won't hurt you! Think of it as an alarm system that will let me know should you decide to come up out of that chair there. Just don't touch it! You can sit down now."

I sat in the chair the patients sit in while waiting for the doctor to arrive. When I did, my dress pulled tighter around me and the lower half of it opened in the front, falling down the sides of the chair and revealing the nude bottom half of my body.

Seeing that Mr. Black was once more looking between my legs, Ms. White said to him, "I guess I don't need to tell you to watch her do I?"

After that, the female felon walked over to the counter, picked up one of the dressing gowns left there for patients, then walked back over to me and used it to cover me from the waist down. Then she said loudly, "Maybe now he will be able to keep his mind on the job!"

Ms. White then stood up, went over to the canvas bag and retrieved two pairs of handcuffs. Then she used them to secure each of my wrists to the front metal legs of the chair.

Next, as she pushed on my back, Ms. White told me to lean forward. It felt as though she were attaching something to the belt loop in the center of my back with medical tape. When her hand pushed me back into the chair, I felt a lump in the small of my back. I saw her cut off more tape from the roll and lean behind me. When she rose, the tape was gone. I can only assume she must have placed it somewhere on the back of the chair.

"You know, I really hate leaving you here all by yourself but circumstances leave me no other option. Tell you what; I'll leave you a nice movie to watch so you wont get too bored. If you don't find the movie entertaining enough, just make yourself comfortable and I am sure eventually you will find something to keep you busy until we come back."

As I sat there in the chair with some strange object taped to the hood of my clitoris and another in the small of my back, the movie started playing.

"I think you'll like this one; it's an old favorite of mine." Ms. White said as she and her companion left the room closing the door behind them.

My first thought was how uncomfortable the object taped to my back felt when I leaned against the back of the chair.

I assumed she had just put whatever it was behind my back specifically to make me uncomfortable. Hoping whatever it was would fall away; I leaned forward a bit and sat back again. When it didn't fall, I I knew I would have to tear the belt loop to get the object to fall free.

The tape she had used wasn't that cheap paper kind but rather the cloth type. The adhesive was so strong it could leave a blood welt on the skin if not removed very carefully.

Leaning forward slowly once more, I felt tension on the belt loop and decided to continue in that direction. There was a ripping sound and suddenly the tension was gone. I felt the object slide down my back and through the back of the chair. Unfortunately, that was not the only thing I felt for at that very moment, the object taped to my clitoris began quietly vibrating.

It startled me.

I don't know what I was thinking but I never expected that. In fact, I was already frustrated from thinking about Wyatt all day long and the last thing I wanted just then was to be sexually teased by some mechanical device.

I remember thinking at the time that the damn thing was so quiet that I could barely hear it, even so, it was certainly powerful enough to instantly get my attention.

I closed my eyes and decided to try and will myself not to think about my situation.

Keeping my eyes closed did not work. For what seemed like several minutes I kept them closed and tried not to think about the vibrating sex toy hugging against my clitoris. But, that did not work either. If anything, it made things worse. With my eyes closed, the only thing I could think about was the faint humming the device made as it massaged my clitoris without mercy.

I had to thing about something else so I decided to open my eyes, hoping that whatever Ms. White had left playing on the television would distract me from my current predicament.

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse they did. When I looked up I realized that the movie she had left to 'entertain' me was a porno. There on the television screen was a hunky naked young man climbing on all fours onto a bed so as to lay between the wide spread legs of a large breasted naked brunette.

I soon found myself squirming in the chair when the sensation of the vibrator against my clitoris seemed to become stronger at the very same moment the man on the screen placed his head between her legs and began licking his way up one inner thigh.

After a few minutes of the vibrator massaging my clitoris, I swear it felt as if every time the hunk on the screen would flick his tongue on the woman's clitoris I could feel it myself. Soon, I just couldn't take my eyes off the enraptured woman on the TV screen being orally pleasured.

As her moans of ecstasy filled the room, I became aware that my legs were squeezing together rhythmically in time with the man's tongue movements.

I watched as the woman on the screen held her lover's head tightly to her pussy and wrapped her legs about as she writhed in orgasm. I, however, was being denied that pleasure for the torturous vibrator taped to my clitoris was just powerful enough to keep me at the very brink of orgasm but not strong enough to send me over the edge and it was driving me crazy.

Anything had to be better than this. I willed myself to close my eyes but the image of the couple filled my mind and after a few seconds I began to imagine myself as the woman. I could see Wyatt as the man giving me so much pleasure!

Fuck office politics and those busybodies who liked to spread rumors, I made up my mind that if I ever got out of this in one piece I the first thing I would do is show him what it has been missing.

With my pussy now soaking wet and nipples hard as marbles. I was breathing heavily and almost out of my mind in sexual frustration. With each passing moment the image in my mind of Wyatt between my legs was becoming clearer and clearer. I was struggling desperately to free myself when I heard the door open.

I opened my eyes and I looked in the direction of the door hoping that someone had come to free me.

My heart jumped when I saw Wyatt begin walking through the door. It fell again when he was followed by our two captors.

Chapter Six -"Wyatt Returns"

It was a good thing we had called in our order because the restaurant was already beginning to fill with the weekend crowd of diners. Lucky for me, they had our orders waiting and for once, everything was right.

As I drove back to the office, the only thing I could think about besides the distracting odor of our food was how I couldn't wait to ask Delores out again.

When I pulled my car into a parking space near the rear entrance I noticed that there was a delivery truck backed up to the doorway.

At the time, I thought it a bit unusual but I just figured that they had called Delores and asked if they could come early which was all right with me. That just meant she might not be too tired Saturday night to go out.

I got out of my car, with food in hand, and walked to the back door, punched in my code and entered the building. I was surprised by the sound of one of the metal trashcans being knocked over when I opened the door. Luckily, it was empty! As I picked it up and moved it away from the doorway, I made a mental note to mention it to Delores.

When I got to the records area and didn't see anyone there, I was somewhat surprised. I had expected to find Delores supervising the movers as they loaded files into boxes. But when neither she nor any movers were anywhere to be seen, I became worried and decided to go looking for her.

Putting down the trashcan, I continued heading down the hall until I noticed a sound I could not quite make out coming from the last examination room just before the hall turns to the right.

I was reaching for the door and was just about to open the it when a rather stocky man in gray overalls and a cheap plastic Lone Ranger mask turned the corner in front of me and stopped. I immediately stood motionless, not because of his strange appearance but more importantly because he happened to have a .38 caliber pistol pointed directly at me.

"You were right!" he yelled; then added, "That was the door. One of the staff came back!"

He seemed content not to come any closer so we both just stood there for several seconds in silence. It was broken when a beautiful buxom woman with long flowing brunette hair wearing similar overalls and the same type of cheap Lone Ranger mask also turned the corner.

I figured they must shop for clothes at the same place. I have to admit, she made the outfit look much better than he did as it perfectly outlined every curve in her figure.

I looked at him and said, "If you're here for the drugs, you're wasting your time. They have already been moved to the new office so you might as well go ahead and leave now."

He smiled and said, "That's nice; but we're not here for the drugs."

Well now, that was not quite what I expected him to say. Confused, I said, "Okay, I'm stumped! What are you here for then?"

"We're wasting time Mr. Black." His companion said to him impatiently and added looking at me, "What are you doing here? Is anyone else with you outside?"

Didn't I just ask that first question myself? I figured I wasn't going to get an answer; and, since they were both pointing pistols in my direction it seemed a good idea at the time to tell her something. I could have lied and told her that someone was in the car outside, but I had a feeling they would just go check and then come back pissed. As long as they had those pistols pointed at me, that was the last thing I wanted so I answered her truthfully, "No, I'm here by myself. I went to get dinner for us." Then I added, "Where's Delores?"

"Well, if she got impatient and tried to escape, unless I miss my guess right about now she'd love to see you right about now." She said to me.

"That would be my guess too!" Said Mr. Black and chuckled again. Then he added, "What do you want to do with him?"

I couldn't quite put my finger on it at the time, but there was something about it the way he laughed just then that I didn't like.

I felt kind of stupid as the whole time I had been standing there motionless, I still had my hand on the doorknob. I decided to let go of it and started lowering my hand when she said, "He can keep Delores company. She must be getting pretty lonely by now."

Then her partner made that damn chuckle again!

As I was trying to figure out what they were talking about Ms. White said to me, "By all means, please go inside. I'm sure Delores will be excited to see you!"

When I opened the door and entered the room, I couldn't believe my eyes.

There sat Delores, wearing a dress that was way too small handcuffed to a chair. She had a dressing gown on her lap covering her lower-half.

The way the dress fit her it almost looked like it was painted on and showed every sexy curve of her body. She had the strangest look on her face. It was almost a look of desperation.

As she walked through the door, the female felon said to Delores, "Hope you haven't been too lonely while we were gone."

I looked at Delores, then at the Television, and back at Delores again. I could not believe what I was seeing. I swear Delores had a look of total lust on her face when she looked at me.

Ms. White must have seen the expression on her face because the next thing she said was, "I guess you have. Well, Wyatt here dropped by to keep you company."

Without warning, Ms. White ordered, "Okay lover boy, lose the clothes!"

I looked over at Mr. Black in horror. I was about to say something when Ms. White stopped me saying, "I wasn't talking to him; I was talking to you!" Then she added, "And be quick about it we're on a time schedule here!"

"What the hell for?" I said and looked her and then at Delores.

Ms. White said impatiently, "Because I will be too busy to baby-sit you and I need to be sure you won't be in a big hurry to escape. Don't worry, I'll leave your girlfriend here to keep you company."

Just then Delores clinched both fists hard and seemed to spasm suddenly.

"What have you done to her? If you've hurt her I'll fucking kill the both of you!" I said to her in anger.

Ms. White laughed and said to me, "Vail threats aside, don't worry. Nobody's hurting her at all. In fact, from the looks of her, I'll bet she hasn't felt that good in a long time. Right honey?"

Delores remained mute.

I was concerned about her, she just didn't look right and I said to her, "Are you alright? They haven't hurt you have they? Did they drug you?"

Just then she seemed to spasm again and clinched her fist. She seemed confused, perhaps distracted when she said, "I'm fine. They haven't drugged me and no, they haven't actually hurt me."

For some reason, I didn't quite believe her.

"Satisfied?" Ms. White asked.

Just then I heard Delores's stomach rumble.

I looked at her and said with a straight face, "No, I'm not. If you don't want a corpse on your hands, you better let me feed her something! She's diabetic." I lied.

Ms. White looked at me, then at Delores and said, "Fine, but be quick about it!"

When she looked up at me questioningly, I said to her, "I snacked on an egg roll on the way back."

So I opened one of the trays of food and a drink for the next five minutes I stood there and fed Delores. All the while she seemed distracted and I couldn't figure out why. She moaned softly with every bite and it set me aback. I knew the food was good, but hell, not that good!

"Happy now?" Ms. White asked impatiently.

Despite my better judgment, I nodded affirmatively to her and as I did so, I couldn't help but wondered what our two captives had in mind for us.

Chapter Seven - "Wyatt Gets Surprised"

"Good!" She said to me. Then she added, "Then if you don't mind, and even if you do, get those clothes off. You've held up production long enough!"

I began undressing. I assumed she just wanted me down to my underwear so I stopped when I got to it.

Ms. White looked at me and said in frustration, "Everything lover boy!"

Reluctantly, I removed my tee shirt. I didn't want to take off my underpants for everyone to see my semi-erect penis but I had no choice. When I took them off, I noticed Delores seemed to spasm again.

"My, aren't we the beefy one?" Ms. White said to me as she looked at my rather large chest. Then, without waiting for a response said as she motioned towards the wooden examination table with her pistol, "Jump up on that table over there and lie on your back facing the Television; that way you will have something to help fight the boredom while were gone. By the way, in case you are thinking you can overpower me, you might want to consider the pistol Mr. Black is pointing at your girlfriend as my insurance policy guaranteeing you will be a good boy."

I didn't like her threatening Delores, I gritted my teeth but did as she instructed. When I was lying on the table, Ms. White laid her pistol down upon the counter on the opposite side of the room, reached into one of the pockets of her overalls and brought forth two pairs of handcuffs.

Under each side of the table there was a white painted, two-inch, wooden support rail about six inches below the table surface and that ran from one table leg to the other. Ms. White walked around the table and used a pair of handcuffs to secure my right wrist to the rail on the right side; then she took the other pair of handcuffs and similarly secured my left hand to the rail on the left side.

After that, she reached into the canvas bag on the floor and removed a six-foot length of chain and two pad-locks. Items in hand, she walked to the foot of the table. Ms. White used a lock to secure one end of the chain to the support rail on the right hand side. She took the free end and wrapping it around first my right ankle, and then my left ankle. After which, she secured it tightly to the right support rail.

I have always been naturally strong. I was thinking to myself that I could come up off that table, restraints or not when she stepped back to look at her handiwork.

Mr. Black must have been thinking the same thing for he said to her, "You know, he's a pretty big guy. I'll bet he could break those wooden rails if he really wanted to. I know I could. Maybe we should see if any of the other examination rooms have a metal table to tie him to?"

Ms. White stood there for several seconds seemingly in deep concentration. Then she looked over at Delores and said, "I don't think that will be necessary. I think I know how to keep him from getting off that table."

I wondered what she had in mind and was sure I wasn't going to like it.

She went over to Delores, leaned down and whispered something into her ear.

Just then Delores seemed to spasm once more and clenched her fist again. When she did, she said to Ms. White, "I'll bet your really getting off on this aren't you?"

I could tell Delores was frustrated and trying to be snide when she said it. I don't thing she really expected an answer and was surprised when Ms. White responded with, "No honey! I'm not! But from the looks of you, I'd say you are!"

Delores suddenly looked embarrassed.

Ms. White began to quickly undo her restraints. When she had freed Delores's hands, for some reason, Delores seemed very tense and I could see a look of deep concentration on her face.

Ms. White next removed the restraints from Delores's ankles. At first, I thought that Delores hadn't heard Ms. White because she responded so slowly when Ms. White said to her, "Good girl! Now go over there and hop on top of your boyfriend. I know you have been dying to get reacquainted!"

"What?" I said, I couldn't believe what she had said.

I could see Delores look her straight in the eyes to see if she was serious.

"You've got to be kidding!" I called and I remember wondering to myself at the time, 'What the fuck is she up to?'

1...56789...26