MMF Cody Ko, Kelsey and Noel Miller

Story Info
Fanfiction about Cody & Noel.
1.2k words
1
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody showered, dressed and put together breakfast for the day for Kelsey and himself. After finishing his omelette and washing his dishes, he fell back into the rhythm of editing his new video "READING DIRTY FANFICTION PT. 2".

Ko's phone rang, showing Noel's contact.

K: "Hey, what's up?"

N:"I got an idea for another "THAT'S CRINGE", but we can discuss it before be film. We need to film the podcast, too."

K: "No problem, I'm editing as always, but we can do that, what time are you free. I'll brainstorm some ideas, too."

N: "I'm free at 2 PM tomorrow. Does that work for you?"

K: "For sure, meet you at the studio then?"

N: "Great, bye."

K: "No problem, bye."

The next day, Noel and Cody met to record their podcast and video. After some deliberation, they decided to ask the viewers for home videos to react to on Twitter and just film the podcast then.

This podcast had gone where it always goes, entertaining, comedic, sexual, with some edge.

After wrapping up, Noel turned toward Cody and motioned his nervousness. Noel took a thoughtful breath and said, "My mom has breast cancer. I know with the remission rate for breast cancer I shouldn't be worried, but I have been." Shocked, Ko consoled him a hug. Noel began crying on his shoulder, but he pulled back once he realised. Miller adjusted his posture and somely told Cody the rest of his grievances. "Now, my family is struggling to pay the medical bills. I can't afford to live in LA anymore. I know it's been a wild ride, but my family needs me. I'm thinking about getting a steady job, man. YouTube is great but it won't give me a 401K." Without skipping a beat, Cody offers Noel to live with him and Kelesy.

Now settled in the living room made bedroom, Noel hears what distinctly are moans leaking through the wall. Noel can admit that Cody and his girlfriend are attractive, but this is oddly intimate to him. It didn't seem like they were trying to hide it. He couldn't help get hard to the sound of their labored moans. His mind was telling him no, but his body was telling him yes. Soon, his pants were off and he was stroking his racially-ambiguous cock. Noel's usual fap time preference was porn, so although aroused he held his ear to the wall to hear while he pumped iron. Cody seemed to be enjoying himself because through Kelesy's scream-like dirty talk, his grunts were distinguishable. Noel was close, he had given himself to the fantasy now. He was grinding on his hand like a pussy pocket, when he let out a noticeably loud moan.

Being 4 feet away from the wall, in doggy facing the wall, Kelesy noticed. Noel noticed a hesitant pause. Afraid he pulled up the covers and grabbed a book. Staring forward, he heard the door open. It was Cody, checking in to say goodnight, of course?

K: Hey

N: Yeah?

K: Kelsey and I wouldn't mind if you joined us.

N: Are you bi? I can be whatever you want me to be, Cody. What should I do?

K: I'm bi for you Noel, but for now let's just give Kelsey a good time.

Kelsey was spiralled out on the bed in waiting. She liked the attention. Noel imagination couldn't live nearly to the beauty which laid before him. He looked to Cody for assurance and caressed her breasts.

Noel could feel the hardness as he gently tweaked her nipple, drawing a pleasant intake of breath from Kelsey as he squeezed just a little harder.

By now Cody had eased open her legs ever so slightly, just enough to allow him clear access to her. Within a second, his hand was caressing her cilt. He began fingering her and her pleasure was apparent. Cody's tongue stroked her clit so masterfully, she couldn't hold her movements or voice steady.

By now, Kelsey had started to eagerly rub our two hardened cocks. They continued to shower her with their increasingly hungry caresses; Noel was keen to continue playing with her 28C tits, whilst Cody continued to work on Kelsey's pussy with his warm, firm hand.

Cody leaned into Kelsey as she turned towards him and kissed her firmly on the mouth. She gently bit my lip as she felt Noel slip a finger inside her ass. He quickly had two or three of his fingers probing away inside her.

So Kelsey now hand two eager hands probing and fingering her sodden pussy. She now had four male hands on her tingling body. Two hands fighting to pleasure her pulsating pussy, and two more hands groping at her tits, now that Ian was giving Jayne's left breast a rough but pleasurable massage.

Then gently, Jayne pushed away with decision.

"Stand up. Both of you," she demanded and, just for a moment, Noel thought she'd had second thoughts.

That thought lasted but a moment because a split second later, Kelsey was on her knees with Noel's balls in her mouth and my balls in her hand. Noel was enjoying Noel sucking on his cum-heavy balls every bit as much as Cody was savouring her tenderly squeezing and kneading mine.

As she began to work on Ian with her hands, and took Cody in her mouth. Kelsey cleverley alternated between hand and mouth on both of her men.

With my cock in her mouth she would simultaneously be wanking Noel's firm dick

Whilst wanking Cody off, Kelsey's mouth would be giving its full attention to the precum that was now oozing from his swollen cockhead.

Kelsey quite shamelessly rubbed each cockhead against the inside of her cheek as she sucked on it. Cody always enjoyed seeing Kelsey's cheek bulging with his cock inside her tender mouth. Kesley was now putting on a show for the two men as their eyes were well and truly fixed on Jayne's mouth as she alternated between their two cocks.

Neither of them were shocked, or even surprised as Kelsey then took both of their cocks into her mouth at the same time, inevitably rubbing their swollen bell ends together as they jostled for position between her stretched lips.

Cody decided it was time for more pussy. He pulled out of her mouth and grabbed her fit ass.

Cody's thick, hard cock was stabbing at her parting buttocks as kneaded her full breasts.

It felt so beautifully erotic as she bounced up and down the full length of her boyfriend's cock whilst sucking furiously Noel's throbbing dick.

Cody motioned to Noel that he had slipped a finger up Kelsey's ass as he continued to ram her from behind. The look on Ko's face, together with the increased intensity of his ramming, showed he was about to fill his insatiable girlfriend with his hot, fresh cum.

"Fucking Hell Noel; I'm gonna cum!" he announced loudly as he shot spurt upon spurt into Kelsey's well-fucked hole.

Noel grabbed the back of Kelsey's head and thrust himself deeper into her mouth as Cody continued to pump what must have felt like bucket loads of his juice into her cum-drenched pussy. Noel wanted to finish her too. After Cody creamping her, he used his com to slide in her still tight pussy.

Her swollen, reddened labia were a glorious sight to behold as they pursed around Noel''s thick shaft.

Noel's creamy white spunk started oozing from Kelsey's pussy and down Noel's cock, dribbling its way to his freshly emptied ball sac before pooling on the floor beneath the filthy couple.

"Now that IS a fucking beautiful sight you know," Cody had never been as turned on as he was at that moment.