MMF Hen Night Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally managed to pull out of the brunette, and pulling James out of me, I then sat on the next available chair, and pulled him towards me. As he half knelt before me, I put my legs over his shoulders, and he entered me once more. I could feel his shaft rubbing against my balls as he thrust deep within me. The blonde now came over and took my cock in her mouth, sucking away any cum that remained. James continued to pump away at my ass as the other girls watched what was happening. Here and there I could hear groans of pleasure as they played with themselves or each other. I watched the blonde sucking on my dick, and realized that all the girls had been fucked except for her, and being one to play fair, and let everybody have their share, I moved my hand down to her thighs, and gently rubbed them through the nylon of her stockings, visible between her skirt and knee length boots. She tensed, and as I brought my hand up, discovered why.

This small-breasted lady wasn't a lady at all, but a transvestite. Automatically my hand started wanking her small cock. She groaned, and closed her eyes, relishing my hand stroking her length as her face was inches away from James cock shagging away at my ass. I went to move her round on top of me, and she placed her mouth near my ear and whispered.

"Please be gentle, I've never been with a man before."

If she was telling the truth, then she must have been a natural, as her dick licking was expertly done, but I chose to believe her.

"Ok honey," I replied. "We'll start off slow. Stand in front of me, and take off your skirt."

She did as I asked, so here I was, bent double on a chair with my legs over James' shoulders, and the blonde in front of me, her cock centimetres from my face. She supported herself by grabbing hold of the back of the chair behind me.

"Go girl, go for it." I heard the chorus from the other girls. So I put out my tongue, and touched the nib of her dick, just licking the velvety head. The first touch was enough for the cock to instinctively jerk on its own, hitting me gently under the nose, then I went to grab it using my mouth, a task made harder by James who kept knocking me about as he thrust deep inside. Being in this position, the blonde's short length was enough for me to take, and I slid my lips down her shaft, and when I came back up, I stopped, held behind her bulbous head using my teeth, and licking the end with my tongue, before slowly taking her entire length into my mouth again, and taking a wild swipe at her balls with my tongue. Then she knelt further towards me, her knees resting against my shoulders, and I knew by the slurping sounds James had started to tongue her ring, sending waves of tingles through her body. At one point, I was so far down her shaft I could feel James' chin against mine.

Then suddenly, James moved back, and I could feel the blonde thrusting into my mouth, rather than me controlling the pace, and knew that James had moved his finger into her ass, pushing her into my mouth as he still fucked my ass. And at that moment, for my first time, I felt two cocks hardening inside of me. James pulled out of my ass to pull of his rubber as the blonde came in my mouth with gushes or warm spunk, and she screamed all over the house as she kept pumping more and more into me. Then I felt warm liquid over my stomach and balls as James was wanking his load onto me, before I could see him rubbing the nib of his dick in the crack of the blonde and over her ass cheeks. I was still swallowing the blonde's cum as she collapsed onto my chest, and cradled my head in her arms as she recovered from such a powerful orgasm.

She lay like that for a while, and I could feel James taking my now hard cock into his mouth, and by the cold sensation, I knew he must have been placing a rubber onto me. Having rolled it on with his mouth, he then grabbed hold of the blonde and placed her above my cock. With ease, it found her opening, but I realised she was right when she told me that she had never been with a man before. Her ass was tight, and was resisting any entry. James could see this, so he came over and helped by massaging and softly tickling the blonde's skin. Eventually, I was able to penetrate a little into her, and once in, she sat right down onto me. Being her first time, I let her control the pace, but I took off her blouse to reveal a smooth and well-toned chest and body. Letting her naturally long blonde hair cascade over my face, I held my arms around her neck and pulled her towards me so I could kiss her on the lips. She opened receptively, and our tongues raced around each other and into our mouths. Her eyes closed, and a gentle murmuring sound emitted from her throat as she slowly moved up and down the base of my cock, not yet wanting to fully thrust onto my whole length. I could now feel the heels of her boots digging into the outside of my thighs, but it was her floppy cock bouncing around on my stomach that I enjoyed, and feeling her stringy cum remnants sticking onto my skin. I moved my hand down to her ass cheeks and gently kneaded them, encouraging her slightly to pick up the pace. As she did, she moved back, so she was now sitting upright, moving up and down on my dick. I went to look at my dick as it disappeared and re-appeared from inside her, and found that she was already hard again.

She started wanking herself in time with her fucking, eyes still closed. I found myself falling in love with her toned stomach and went out to stroke it, to feel it, before moving up to play with her nipples. She was beginning to get faster now, and she was using the whole length of my dick to move up and down, her tight ass really squeezing the hell out of my thick cock. With her spare hand, she started rubbing the remnants of James' now cold spunk into my stomach. Then she used both hands to steady herself by holding onto me above my nipples, and started to really go for it on my dick, building up a steady rhythm, using my whole length to satisfy her anal itch, building up pace, flying off then crashing back down onto me, burying me deep inside her before she finally collapsed onto me, and resting her head next to mine.

"Fuck, that was good. Thank you." She said, before gently gyrating on my cock again, and biting hard into my shoulder to stop screaming any more. As she gyrated, I could feel her wanking her cock using both our stomachs for friction, and the pre-cum that was being released felt heavenly as it reached my skin.

I saw that James had now moved over to Jane, and had started licking her pussy, and I knew it was nearly time for us to leave this party, but at the moment I was enjoying the intimately close gentle contact with my new blonde friend. My cock aching to explode as her ass muscles contracted around me, but at the same time, just kissing her was all I that I needed at that moment.

"Can I fuck you?" she suddenly asked.

"If you like." I replied, "but I need to help James too. This is Jane's big finale."

Understanding, the blonde got off. I moved over to James, who had now lain on his back, with Jane sitting on his cock, facing forward, so that her back was to James. I moved over onto all fours in front and started licking both James and Jane. As I did so, I felt the blonde fumble away at my ass, before feeling her cock slide in effortlessly. Cheeky, I thought, but was enjoying it too much to say anything. I traced my tongue around James' balls before following the outline of his cock's base and Jane's pussy lips, moving my tongue in circular movements. I then moved down and took James' balls completely in my mouth, and with the tip of my nose, rubbed Jane's clit. The blonde was well into the giving lark, and she was thrusting away quickly at my ass, making me moan and groan, resulting in James getting the vibration feeling in his balls, and my nose clit- fucking Jane at a very random pace.

All the time however, Jane was screaming the house down as her clit was being stimulated, and James' large cock fucking deep inside of her. I changed my technique and now moved my whole tongue over both sets of genitals. Starting from below James' balls, over them, onto James' cock base, letting his balls slap against my chin as they fell off my tongue, and over Jane's pussy and clit. The blonde was now fucking me real hard up the ass, and I found myself being moved up Jane's body, my tongue first finding her ample breasts and then her mouth. Using my left arm to hold the floor to support myself, I moved my right around Jane's shoulders and kissed her passionately on the mouth, her breasts squashed tightly under my chest. Then without warning, bar the odd loud grunt, the blonde emptied herself up my ass, and I realised that her first ass fuck was done without any protection, and my ass was fast filling up with hot cum, but I didn't care at that moment, I was savouring the feel of the spunk as she was slowly thrusting more up me, and it was dripping out and running over my balls and down my thighs. When she finally pulled out, it was done with a loud slurping pop as my ass contracted to fill the void.

I went to turn round to kiss the blonde, my hand on her pert ass, and I saw all the other girls were in a completely wild wanking frenzy as they watched the action amongst us and the bride to be. I turned back to Jane, and found that James had repositioned her so that she now straddled him facing him. This was it: Jane's grand finale. I moved closer and took up position behind Jane. With my middle and index fingers either side of James' cock, I pushed them into her fanny, thus wanking him off inside of her, and stretching her pussy. Satisfied that she could take it, I then placed the underside of my cock against James' and he held Jane still while I took position. Then happy that we were both ready, he pushed her back down his cock, this time however, her pussy stretched over my cock as well. As she fucked away, with loud moans, I could feel my balls rubbing along the lower half of James' cock, as both dicks rubbed against each other as they competed for space in Jane's now extra tight pussy.

The two's-up fuck was sending pleasure deep inside of Jane, and her back was arching towards me so she could take full advantage of both cocks. I grabbed her breasts from behind, kneaded them with my palms and rubbed her nipples between my fingers.

"YES, YES" she cried, "Fuck, I'M COMING, COMING NNN...NNN...NN. OH YEAH, YEAH, THAT'S IT!" and with that she bucked away on our cocks, and James suddenly let loose his load, filling her pussy full of his creamy cum so that it wrapped itself around our cocks. The hot sensation and the loud moaning, along with the blonde's cum that was still dripping out of my ass was getting to me, and I felt my thrusts slowing down as I came deep inside Jane's pussy to mix in with that of her own juices and James'. Pulling out I lay on my back, and grabbed Jane so that she straddled my face, letting the mixed cum cascade into and around my face. The blonde was back, cleaning me up, and James had the attention of both Doreen and the brunette, as they both did the same to him. Having now got off me, Jane walked over and stood on the arms of Natalie's chair and forced her pussy into Natalie's face, so that her best friend could finish cleaning her out. When all the last bits of spunk were licked away, all the girls collapsed into their chairs looking tired. Tired ourselves, James and myself got dressed ready to leave.

"Thank you for such a wonderful hen night." Jane said, "Though I don't think I will be able shag my new husband tomorrow night." She smiled.

We made for the door, and Natalie and the blonde joined us.

"Will we still see you at the theatre from now on?" I asked.

"Oh yes, we'll all be there." Jane said. "In fact, we may make it twice a month now if you promise us front row seats."

"By the way," interjected Natalie, smiling. "Its my hen party in a couple of months."

Then the blonde came up to me, still naked except for the knee length boots and stockings, her balls and cock flopping in front of her as she came to kiss me on the lips.

"And its me arranging that party" she said, wiggling her cock over my jeans, leaving spunk trails.

"I'm sure we can make another party." I said, reaching into my bag and pulling out my favourite latex pants with the dong. "And when I come back for this, perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me your name. I hate not knowing who's shagged me." And with that, we left the girls to their sweet dreams and hot pussies, as James and I made our way back for some slow sensual fucking at his house with his wife.

12