Mmm... In the Highlands

Story Info
A romance adventure for two.
2.6k words
4.08
10.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and Samuel were away in the Highlands of Scotland. They went there for their first weekend away. Since that memorable weekend they visited the Highlands a few times each year.

Their home for the weekend was a beautiful old log cabin on a Loch at Glen Coe. The cabin sat in a glacial valley. The two high mountains on either side were snow capped and the views were amazing.

It was early spring; the new plants and leaves were just beginning to bud. The weather was warmer but there was a fresh wind.

Sam and Jane set out on a walk, along a route they had followed before and knew well. Sam walked slightly ahead taking Jane's hand when necessary to help her over tricky rocks and ground.

Jane admired Sam's athletic physique from behind. They were both passionate about the outdoors and regularly participated in outdoor pursuits. The activities ensured they were both healthy and fit.

Sam was strong and masculine. His muscles were toned and defined. He had deeply brown eyes and his chin was darkened by early stubble. Jane smiled to herself as she thought about what lay ahead. They were making their way to their secret secluded spot.

Samuel was ahead of Jane slightly. He enjoyed the strenuous walk and the feel of the Highlands wind against his face. The wind blew through his tousled dark brown hair. The bright spring sun shone behind them. The leaves in the trees rustled each time the breeze grew stronger.

Samuel turned to help Jane over a difficult part of the path. He watched her as she made her way up the steep path refusing his help. Jane was determined and independent, a quality Sam loved about her. He viewed her beautiful legs. Jane was wearing hiking shorts and boots. Her legs were strong but slender and slightly tanned. Jane had carved cheekbones and slightly pouting lips. She had a radiance about her that drew people to her, a beauty that shone from deep within. Her breasts were well rounded and pert. Her dark brown hair flowed in the wind and her green eyes sparkled with adventure.

They laughed and shared memories of previous trips they had taken together. This spirited couple were deeply in love.

They arrived at their secluded spot and sat on the ground. Sitting in silence they caught their breath.

The view of the glen was glorious. The sun sparkled through the new spring leaves on the trees. The scent of fresh pine hung in the air.

Their secluded spot was situated at the top of a hill. The pine trees provided the privacy they wanted and soft moss carpeted the ground creating a comfortable resting spot. However the outdoors provided a slight tinge of excitement at the possibility of being caught.

The view before them displayed the beautiful loch below. The loch twinkled in the bright sunlight. The gentle waves lapped at the shore in the distance.

Jane and Sam set down their backpacks and took off their boots. They liked to feel the soft moss on their feet. They felt closer to nature.

Jane moved closer to Sam and snuggled into his shoulder. He placed his arm around her. Their breathing was still slightly fast from their walk.

Sam moved behind Jane taking off his green t-shirt. He placed his legs either side of her hips and snaked his arms around her waist.

Jane felt his warm breath on her neck. His hand moved up and cupped her right breast and she murmured gently in response. Sam took her other breast in his hand and massaged it.

Jane was not wearing a bra and Sam could feel her nipples become erect through the cotton fabric of her t-shirt. That aroused him, and he felt the flowing sensation leading to his penis. Nestling into Jane's neck Sam placed soft kisses on her.

He un-tucked her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, removing it. Jane's breasts were released from their confinement. Her nipples hardened more as she felt the gentle breeze against them. She turned her round and kissed him back. Sam shifted around to her side and laid her on the ground with his strong arms. He placed soft kisses on her neck. She lay fully on her back with Sam kneeling beside her.

Samuel started placing soft kisses at her navel. He then travelled down her toned abdomen. He reached for her breasts and kissed her left nipple. His tongue traced the darkened area around it and it became raised. Sam flickered his tongue over her nipple and she let out a quiet gasp.

Sam proceeded to remove Jane's hiking shorts, and found that she wore no underwear. He parted her legs gently and kissed her inner thighs. Travelling up he nuzzled in her neatly kept hair. Her undercarriage was smooth and bare. He breathed in her scent and licked her lips gently, Jane moaned in enjoyment. He parted her lips slightly with his tongue and dipped it into her. He moved up to her clitoris and gave it his full attention, lapping over it gently. He brought his hand up to assist him. As he slid his index finger into her she arched her back in pleasure. Sam felt her breathing becoming heavier and more needing. Feeling Jane's full lips he slid another finger into her.

Jane writhed in pleasure. Sam worked his tongue expertly. He knew her spots, where she liked it best. Feeling his tongue lap over her clitoris caused her to jerk slightly. She let out a long and needing moan.

Sam could feel his own arousal growing. Jane's moans of obvious enjoyment intensified his erection. His hard penis was strained within his hiking shorts. He unzipped his shorts and moved round so that his pelvis was level with Jane's head. His penis sprang free of its confinement. Sam felt the outdoor air grace over his shaft, causing goose bumps on his balls.

Sam continued to massage Jane's clitoris with his tongue. Jane helped him ease off his hiking shorts. He too wore no underwear.

Her eyes widened as she admired his fully erect penis. It was strong and hard, strained by the intensity of his erection. His balls were nice and tight.

Jane licked the head of Sam's penis using the tip of her tongue. Sam trembled at her touch. She brought her mouth over the head feeling the curvature of the head as she pressed her lips down over it. She took his penis fully to the back of her throat letting it stay there for a moment. Jane sucked gently feeling the strength of his erection. She drew her mouth up his shaft tracing it gently with her teeth. As Jane reached the head she flickered her tongue over it and around the bottom of its curvature.

Sam moaned gently in enjoyment as she pushed him deep into her mouth again, until he felt the back of her throat. Each time she came up, he felt the fresh wind against his penis arousing him more deeply. Jane quickened her pace pushing her mouth over him faster. She began to use her hand in rhythm with her mouth.

Samuel flickered his tongue over Jane's clitoris more quickly. He pushed his two fingers deeper into her and he too quickened his pace. She arched her back again with the sensation.

Jane continued to massage Sam's penis moving her hand up and down his shaft. She moved her head down slightly and licked the skin between his balls. Sam gasped in ecstasy. She knew he liked this and she smiled to herself. Jane sucked on each of his balls in turn. She took one into her mouth and sucked it gently. Jane then lightly traced it with her teeth as she let it go.

She parted his legs slightly and Jane nuzzled deeper under his balls. His gasps assured her that he was enjoying it. She licked and kissed him there nuzzling deeper still.

The sensation Sam was feeling was immense. He felt Jane's slender hand working his penis. Her delicate mouth and tongue pressed harder into the area below his balls. The familiar warm sensation was growing deep within him.

Jane could feel the slight pulses growing stronger at the base of Sam's penis. She moved up onto her knees allowing him to lie back against the moss. She pushed her mouth over his penis using her hand in rhythm still. Moving faster now she took him deeper into her mouth. Jane used her tongue to circle his penis. She tasted his skin and breathed in his scent. She caressed the head with her lips and teeth each time she came up his shaft.

Sam could hold back no longer. He placed his hand gently on the back on her head and followed her motions. The warm feeling was growing now. He could feel electricity moving up his legs. It was strong. The feeling grew as energy waves engulfed him. The feeling was incredible, as with each thrust into Jane's mouth Sam's ecstasy intensified. The feeling of her soft cheeks around his penis and her teeth only slightly grazing him was amazing. The mixture of gentle pain and immense pleasure was almost agonizing.

Sam came with an audible gasp, releasing himself into her mouth. Jane felt the warm liquid explode onto her tongue. She liked the taste of him and savoured it before swallowing. Her movements decreased and she licked up each droplet from his penis. Sam moaned with the pleasure feeling his knees weaken. Licking her lips Jane sat upright and gave him a knowing smile.

Jane lay beside him feeling the fresh wind against her still erect nipples. She stilled herself for a moment. Her arousal had heightened her senses slightly, and she breathed in the fresh scent of pine. She became fully aware of the beauty of her surroundings.

Her hand moved down and she massaged her clitoris. Sam turned onto his side and watched her for a moment while he recovered. She was beautiful. Sam loved this woman so much. He watched the sun shine on her dark hair; the brightness highlighted the red undertones and strands of cinnamon. He would do anything for her. He cupped her breast and rubbed his thumb over her nipple.

Jane gasped in enjoyment at Sam's touch. Sam moved forward and sucked on her nipple gently teasing it with his teeth, while Jane continued to massage her clitoris.

Sam moved his hand down and slid two fingers into her again, she gasped in relief. He kissed her on her mouth slipping his tongue through her lips. Jane parted her legs further and he pushed his fingers deeper into her.

Jane used her free hand to gently massage Sam's balls. She traced each of her fingers against the skin between them for a moment and then moved further in between his legs. She rubbed him here and his soft penis began to rise slightly.

Jane moved up onto her knees and took him into her mouth again. He was still quite soft but she didn't mind. She could manoeuvre her tongue around it more.

Jane began to feel it, the satisfying feeling of his penis growing bigger and harder in her mouth. She moved her mouth slowly up and down him at first then she moved more quickly as he grew harder.

Sam felt the pleasure of his erection growing in her mouth. Jane was working him again taking his penis deep into the back of her mouth once more. He could have let her continue, the feeling was so incredibly. The feel of her soft mouth over his sensitive penis made him jerk slightly. Sam knew though; it was now Jane's turn for attention.

Sam moved behind her. Jane was still on her knees but she rose upward. He took his hard penis in his hand and rubbed it between her cheeks. He found the entrance to her vagina. His penis slid over the lips of Jane's vagina and she quivered in anticipation. Sam pushed the tip of his penis past her lips slightly and dipped in a little before withdrawing and rubbing it across her clitoris.

Jane moaned enjoying his teasing. The feeling of his penis parting her lips sent electricity shooting through her. He had touched her clitoris slightly causing Jane to jolt a little. Samuel moved back again and pushed himself deeply into her. He stayed there for a moment feeling her tremble slightly.

Jane reached her hand up behind her and held the back of Sam's neck. Her toned abdomen and well-shaped breasts were fully exposed to the fresh air. Sam withdrew again and plunged back deep into her; he could feel her wetness all over his penis. The fresh wind increased the sensation. He held her strongly around the waist drawing her hips to him with each thrust.

Jane felt him deep within her. Her aching to be filled had become almost painful, the relief and satisfaction of his big, hard penis inside her was overwhelming. He was thrusting deeper and faster now. Sam moved his other arm down and accessed her clitoris from the front; he massaged it increasing the pressure. She shuddered with the feeling. She could not hold back her gasps and moans and she called out his name.

Sam's thrusts were harder now, faster. Jane felt the sensation that had been stirring deepen. The waves grew stronger and stronger. The lips of her vagina tingled and her clitoris became fully swollen. She ground it into Sam's fingers and he responded by rubbing it harder. Jane felt the warm intense feeling spread from deep within her. The warmth became hotter as it spread through her vagina to her clitoris like lightening. And then like an explosion she came.

Jane let out a needing moan; her body shuddered with the intensity. Sam held on to her still thrusting hard. Her inner walls throbbed around his penis.

Sam's arousal increased immediately with the knowledge that she was coming.

After the first orgasmic shudder, Jane felt the pulses gather momentum again and she writhed in ecstasy as she came again. Like a heartbeat racing her lips and clitoris throbbed harder. Her nipples were fully erect and tingling. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. She let out an unsteady moan; she had completely given in to her body's senses.

Sam continued to push his penis deep into her. Jane rubbed her clitoris harder and she came again. The pulses did not stop and the waves engulfed her completely. She pleaded with him not to stop as she felt the waves spread through her body.

Sam felt each orgasm, each shudder, and each tremble from her, his own stirring deepening still. The waves of electricity shot from his balls once more.

He continued to thrust until he released inside her. With each shudder he thrust still allowing her to orgasm one final time. He called out her name as he came.

They stayed there for several minutes out of breath and trembling. He finally withdrew from her and lay beside her and she too lay down, placing her head on his chest. She listened to his strong heart beat slowing.

They looked up at the clouds and trees overhead listening to the Highlands wind. He took her hand in his and laid it upon his chest. She turned to him and snuggled in to his dark chest hair. He put his other arm around her and closed his eyes.

She smiled at him and whispered, "I love you." He hugged her tightly and she knew; he loved her too.