Mo Visits The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

Now the larger one returned. Mo realised she'd been mistaken earlier to guess she could withstand their brutal assault on her fuck hole. It seemed after only two long strokes this one began to swing his hips with even greater force. Within seconds she felt her tender flesh bruise and her ears were filled with the sounds of flesh slapping against hers...and the continual stream of grunts coming from deep within her. The entire experience now became so much more intense - it was all Mo could do now to try to lie back and endure the hammering of her body with its mixture of pain and thrill and the sensation of every fibre of her body singing out in...protest?...delight?

In the midst of it all a finger reached for her clit...slower now...this one seemed to know what he was doing. Mo still didn't know whether she wanted to cum for them...though she told herself even a slut deserved something for having been abused and used in this fashion.

Her attacker suddenly ceased his exertions. His place was taken anew by a fresh cock. Oh no, thought Mo. What was to happen now? She wanted to protest...please don't take that cock away. But already the new man was sliding back and forth. Again 'slut'...'whore'...were they congratulating her...or themselves?

Someone climbed on top of her, astride her waist. It was him...Mr Big. Mo held her head up now, wanting to admire some more this wonderful tool with which he'd wreaked so much damage on her poor hole. But it was hard to see since, having removed the condom he already had his hand wrapped around the shaft and was beginning to wank himself forcefully.

From between her thighs she heard the unmistakeable sound of a second explosion of man seed in her tunnel. Involuntarily Mo squeezed down with her cunt muscles, trying to milk the spasming cock. Things now got very much out of hand.

The sight of the fat cock pointing towards her face, the sensation of the thrusting cock cumming inside her cunt, the careful but insistent rubbing on her clit...it all became too much to bear at last.

Her body tensed and twisted and her hips lifted from the bed in spite of the pressure of hands. Her breathing became all the more ragged and her moans were replaced by the short, sharp sounds of climax. Mo could no longer resist her attackers or the power of her own lust so long pent up and she exploded with force and sounds to match.

At this the cock above her erupted and long streams of semen flew over face, into her hair and fell down onto her heaving tits.

Mo's climax was only prolonged by these new sensations, ably assisted by the cock continuing slowly to stroke the inside of her cunt. The men exchanged commentary now...perhaps they were wanting to congratulate Mo for her performance as well? Her faced burned anew with the humiliation she had brought on herself, for surely only a total slut could respond as she had done to a public rape by four men.

Strangely, Mo no longer cared. She'd wanted cock, felt a need to be filled. Two men had shot their loads into her body, another had coated her skin with his seed. The heaving of her chest continued as that first orgasm subsided. She knew she would be sore tomorrow - hell, she was sore now and would hardly be able to walk out of the club. It was nearly over - what some might see as the worst experience of their life. But Mo now knew what she was and knew that she wanted more. For once she did not bother to try waving away the fingers from her clit.

Mo did not even flinch when the last of the men declared 'I am going to plug the arsehole of this slut'. Anal sex was not easy for Mo. She'd learned how to approach it in order to get the most pleasure. But there would not be time for that now. They had smashed her cunt, now her attackers were going to tear into her bum as well. But it was cock and right now Mo was so overwhelmed by the experiences and sensations of this escapade gone wrong that all she could think of was being as good a slut as she could for these four...and perhaps the feeling of another massive orgasm welling up deep inside her.

At last Mo was released and she was happy to assist the men in flipping her over onto all fours. She felt the unmistakeable sensation of male cum leaking from her hole - not surprising since it was so raw and stretched. But obviously someone had excused themselves from the 'slops' rule.

As she took up her new position Mo took one last stocktake of her situation. The men were pleased at her display of submission...eagerness. More comments of 'slut', 'whore' and even 'fucktoy' were passed in tones of soft admiration. Mo had no choice but to agree...not least because of the drips of man cum falling from her face onto the bed and the thin stream of semen running down to the point of her left breast as it hung beneath her.

Once again hands gripped and moved her limbs to ensure Mo assumed the desired position. As helpless as she may have been to this point it was only now - on all fours like a stud bitch - that Mo truly felt totally vulnerable and without any hope other than that these men might still release her soon. Her cunt was sore with heat and rawness, her mouth ached. Mo had almost felt she had seen off the gang rape...until this final act had been decided upon

She tensed herself as he moveed behind her. Then she tried to force herself to relax. Once more a tongue softly lapped against her back hole and a finger found its way to her clit. Mo was exhausted and ruined...but she wanted this last cock now she wanted to end it

And her final attacker might have sensed as much because he soon removed his tongue and in its place Mo felt the gentle pressure of a cock head against her small opening.

As if to distract her a cock once more was presented to her. This time there was no force or pulling of her hair. Nor was there a need for Mo saw this was the bare cock which had last shot its load into her belly. The head and shaft glistened with the combination of male and female juices. There was a feeling of a swelling against the opening to her arse, of a dull pain of stretching beyond what she could accommodate...but all this was dulled as Mo moved her head forward and, she hoped for the last time, greedily swallowed the cock

This was another small reward Mo could give to herself. She loved the taste of man seed and what better way was there to take it than fresh out of her steaming hot hole? Besides, by concentrating on this task she could avoid the thoughts of how much damage might be done to her bum.

There was to be no stopping this final asault and Mo was keenly aware of the length of the shaft being driven slowly in to her tunnel. She was being reamed now, the cock gradually pressing ever deeper into that dark space. He was taking his time but there was a burning each time he withdrew and then relentlessly drove himself once more into her bowels. Mo could hardly care. In the midst of all her suffering, the aching of her mouth and the dull pain in her red raw cunt...shared with the sensation of being filled over and over by this insistent drilling in her arsehole...and the 'his and hers' taste of cum on the softening cock rolling over her tongue...all Mo wanted now was a final climax, some ultimate release of sexual energy and freedom from the demands of the rape gang.

And finally the careful strumming on her clit did the trick! As the man behind her pumped himself ever harder into her arse the fingering of her clit pushed Mo over the edge. She now let the cock fall from her mouth and her head dropped. She tried to speak...to say what? All she could manage was more of the short sharp sounds which both signalled the height of her humiliation and rewarded these men with the notion that she had, after all, enjoyed their combined assault.

The one in her arse made it perfectly clear how much he enjoyed it - 'oh you fucking fuck slut' he called out as he squeezed around her waist in order to pin her and allow him more easily to pump his cock and his cum deep into her bowels. The pain in her rear was duller now yet somehow stronger as he simply fucked her hole. But Mo felt the tremors of his pulsing cock and wondered if the sudden injection of his semen had eased the burning of her sphincters.

All of which served only to drive Mo's climax to even greater heights. Her head was spinning and her cunt was spasming. She felt her body almost swell as the energy of her climax tried to escape. Her muscles seemed to lose all their power and she fell onto the bed in spite of the hands still holding her tightly. She needed air and her breathing laboured to overcome the state of her body - totally, completely fucked.

It was another minute or two before her last attacker finally was sated and relented to withdraw his rod from her butt. Mo instantly felt that strange sensation of emptiness and yet she was grateful for the mercy shown to her abused little hole. Now two or more of the men moved her softly into a more prone position. Mo closed her eyes - a mixture of exhaustion, fear and shame. But her senses were completely alive now and she could hear clothes being put on and zippers pulled shut. They were leaving. Her role had simply been that of a play thing, a toy, their private slut and whore for this lunchtime party. Now the slut was no more use to them.

Mo wondered if she could be angry about their casual departure. But she knew, for the evidence was on her and in her, whether there could be any other way. She was a slut...she had proven that.

After a few moments only one remained...the man who'd first brought her into this room. The ringleader Slowly he helped her to get dressed, this one sparing her a few soft caresses and sounds. Even a small apology. Though that was both the least he could do and the last thing Mo wanted. Mo was sore and aching, she was covered with sweat and caked with man seed. But she had proven to herself the truth of her own suspicions about the slut hidden inside her.

So for now she simply tried to aid him to pull her clothes back on before beginning the slow shuffle downstairs, trying to overcome the bruising of her tender flesh and the caked sweat and cum under her clothes. Her workmate would be waiting with the car, ready to return them both to work...and, having coached her own boyfriend in what was required for Mo's lunchtime fuck, her workmate would be desperate to hear as many details as possible on the drive back to the office.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers
12