Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
electric1
electric1
28 Followers

"I was about to."

"Oh! Go ahead."

"You're not going to cut me off again, are you?"

"I'm sorry," urged Jamie. "For God's sake, tell me who it is. Please!"

"The person behind all this is -- "

The robed man pulled the phone away and said, "You tell her anything more, Sarah, and I go to the cops."

Sarah apologized to him.

"Now, Jamie, today is the day your boyfriend loses his virginity. The question is, will he lose it to you or to Sarah?"

"You animal!" cried Jamie. "How can you do this?"

"Many in this town go through life never appreciating the gift of sexuality," he told her. "I help people enjoy what God has given us."

"You sick bastard!" Jamie said.

"Look how frustrated your boyfriend is. Look how hard his cock is, and Sarah hasn't even gotten naked yet."

Jamie looked again. Freddy's cock was throbbing up from his lap. He looked desperate for the relief Jamie secretly yearned to give him.

"Do you want to see Sarah wrap her lips around your boyfriend's hard cock and suck him off? Maybe even remove her costume and wrap her furry pussy around that cock and slide up and down on it until an orgasm wells up?"

Jamie, who had yet to put her skirt back on, rubbed her pussy as she looked at those gorgeous bodies.

"Is that what you want, Jamie?"

"Oh! Uh, no," she answered.

"Then you better come out here."

What choice did she have? Jamie put on her clothes. She knew she would be told to take them off again, but dressing would stall for time.

Now fully clothed, Jamie slid open the glass door and stepped cautiously into her backyard. As she approached the other three, it dawned on her why this mysterious person was doing this. From the bulge under his robe, it was obvious. He was horny. This must be part of a plan to give himself a live sex show so he could jack off, keeping himself somewhat safe while sending Jamie and Freddy to their doom.

Jamie had read that after a man cums, he loses all interest in sex. If she could just get this man to cum before she had sex with Freddy, she could save her boyfriend and maybe herself. Her plan, she knew, would require great self-control since a part of her wanted badly to fuck her boyfriend and this villain was offering her a great excuse. She prayed she would be strong enough to pull it off.

The man asked her, "Doesn't your boyfriend look nice? All tied up and naked. You can do anything you want with him. It's your dream come true."

This was indeed her secret fantasy. Femdom. CFNM. It was all here.

She told him, "I bet this is your dream, too. Voyeurism. I bet you'd love to watch me kiss his cock. Slide my tongue over it. Make it shoot into the air."

She was having a clear effect on Freddy. As he sat there, tied and gagged, there was fire in his eyes. His cock strained for attention.

But was she affecting the villain? His cock was still hard, poking against his costume robe. She could only hope his arousal was escalating more than hers.

"Take off your clothes," he ordered her.

"Didn't you already get an eyeful when I was inside? Didn't you see my blonde bush?" she teased. "My long legs? My round ass? My small but firm tits?"

Against the ropes, Freddy was thrusting his hips upward. He was moaning with frustration that he couldn't rub his cock or do anything except leave it there unsatisfied. And oh, how Jamie wanted to satisfy him; but she had to be strong for both of them.

The villain said, "Take them off, or I'll have Sarah take off her clothes and slip her pussy over your boyfriend's cock."

Freddy moaned against his gag. He was going crazy, thrusting his hips as though an invisible woman sat in his lap fucking him.

Sarah looked at Jamie with pleading eyes.

Jamie bent over, giving the villain a good look up her skirt as she pulled off her slippers. Then she stood and turned around, facing the villain as she unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time. "Did you get a good look up my skirt just now?" she asked him. "I bet it broke your heart that I'm wearing panties. You wanted to see my pussy, didn't you?"

"I already saw it," he told her. "We'll be seeing it again soon enough. Keep going."

"You mean keep talking about my soft pussy and how hard you must have gotten thinking about it? Wishing you could taste it? Wanting to slide your cock inside it."

"Keep taking off your clothes," he ordered. His voice quivered just a little. Or had she imagined that?

"You sure are eager." She was certain he was getting turned on as she continued unbuttoning and as her cleavage came slowly into his view.

Was she really going to do it? Let this evil man see her tits again? She had only one button left holding her blouse across her chest. She slipped her fingers around that button.

Confident she had him distracted, Jamie sprung with the quickness of a panther. She grabbed his costume and tore it off his body, the robe ripping and the plastic mask flying off has face.

His face, of course, was not where she was looking. Jamie found that, under his robe, he was indeed naked. Before the man could even react, she grabbed the hard cock sticking out of his patch of neatly trimmed pubes.

"No!" screamed Sarah.

The villain tried to turn, to get away, but Jamie had him so excited that her grip on his cock made him spray cum even as he struggled against her. He fell to his knees and gasped, a prisoner of his own orgasm.

Jamie followed him down, keeping her grip on his cock, milking every last drop from the man.

Freddy, watching all this from his chair, kept bucking his hips, desperate to put his own cock to use.

Sarah pulled Jamie off her prey. Jamie tried to keep her grip, but the man's dick slipped through her cum-soaked fingers.

Sarah yelled, "Get your hands off my boyfriend!"

Jamie looked at the man's face. "Holy shit!" Jamie said. "I thought they locked you away, Nick. What are you doing here?"

Sarah told her boyfriend, "I guess it's time for some exposition."

"Yeah, I guess so," he admitted. He explained to Jamie, "After I made love to Katie, she and I went into hiding. We were afraid of the police. Katie moved away. I stayed. But the cops weren't even looking for me. That whole thing about sex being illegal is a lie parents tell us to manipulate us. The schools play along. But there is no such law."

"What?"

"It's true," Sarah told her friend. "Nick and I have done it lots of times now. There is no danger."

"Lots of people in this town have had sex," he told Jamie. "That's how our parents became our parents."

"But I thought -- "

"Our abstinence-only sex ed teacher was lying about babies being delivered by a stork," he explained. "Babies come from a woman's pussy after she fucks a man."

Jamie's jaw dropped. "But what about Matthew and Don? What happened to them?"

"They're in California now," he told her. "Don't you read the National Inquirer? They're why Brad's divorcing Angelina."

Sarah told her friend, "I'm sorry about all this, Jamie. We just wanted you and Freddy to finally have sex. You've been dating for years."

Jamie looked at her naked, tied-up boyfriend. "All this time we were afraid. But ... we can really have sex?"

"You really can," Sarah assured her. She helped Nick to his feet. "Come on. Let's leave these love birds alone."

He put on his Halloween costume again, covering his nakedness. As they walked away, Sarah told him, "You better not have enjoyed that handjob as much as the ones I give you."

He assured her, "I was thinking of you the whole time."

At long last, Jamie was alone with her boyfriend. She wondered whether she should untie Freddy first or remove the gag. She quickly decided her first move and slipped her hand down to his raging erection. She lightly tickled the head of his cock, and it exploded, shooting cum all over her hand, along her arm, up to her blouse. His dick shot a second time, and then a third. She slid her fingers over his cock until it softened in the lap of her relieved boyfriend.

She removed the gag from his mouth. She kissed him.

"So," he breathed, "did you enjoy your little CFNM experience?"

She grinned. "You were in on it, weren't you?"

"I wanted to give you your fantasy. I never imagined you'd wind up playing with two cocks out here," he said. "Now how about giving me my fantasy."

"What's that?"

"Well, it starts with you undressing."

She undid that last button on her blouse. She peeled off the freshly stained garment, used it to wipe his cum off her arm, and dropped it on the ground. She let her boyfriend get a good look. Small but sweet, her boobs were tipped with firm nipples. The flesh of her belly was smooth and beautiful.

Freddy said, "Untie me. I want to touch you."

She looked over his ropes. "I think I like you tied up. But I'll let you touch." She put her head over his, rubbing her tits on his face.

He put his mouth on one and kissed it. "Mmmm," he said. He then licked the nipple.

She fed him her other tit and he cherished that, too. Already he was growing hard again.

She lowered herself and kissed his mouth, letting their tongues caress. Then she gazed into his eyes again. His blue eyes looked almost black in the night, but warmer than ever. She told him. "I've wanted this for so long."

"Me, too," he said. "I've spent so many months dreaming of your pussy. Show it to me."

"Hmmm," she teased. "The tied-up man thinks he can make demands." She playfully tapped her finger on the head of his hard cock. She was thinking. She slowly removed her skirt. Now only her panties hid her sex from her boyfriend's eyes.

"My God, you're beautiful," he breathed, looking over her entire body. He stretched his neck trying to get his head closer to her panties. He sniffed and enjoyed her feminine scent. He licked her hip. Then he got his mouth on her panties, gently wrapped his teeth on a fold in the material, and struggled to pull those panties down. He succeeded only in snapping her waistband.

She giggled as he again tried and again failed to remove her panties. She looked down at her desperate boyfriend. "You're quite determined," she teased. She rubbed a hip against his face. Then she slipped a finger in her panties and pulled them down her legs, letting her boyfriend see at last the blonde fur that did so little to hide her slit.

She straddled his lap, her pussy just millimeters from the tip of his straining cock. She moved her pelvis, rubbing the lips of her pussy across the head of his prick. Only then did she take his manhood inside her, riding up and down, enjoying the friction as it slid in and out.

"Oh, God, I love you," she said as she pumped his cock. She kissed the sweat trickling down his face as her breathing became as labored as his. She let the orgasm well up inside her and then explode.

Afterward, they rested with her still in his lap, her arms around him. She wished they could stay like this forever, but she knew her parents would be back soon. She untied Freddy. They dressed and she watched him leave.

This, she thought, was the most wonderful night of her life.

A week later, Drew, Jamie's cellmate, asked, "How did you get busted?"

"My boyfriend and his buddies tricked me into thinking sex was legal."

"In Bumfuck? That'll be the day." Drew sat on Jamie's bunk, barefoot, her toenails painted red. "So evil triumphs again. It seems like everyone is here for the same reason."

"I just wish there were some men in this prison," Jamie confessed. "Now that I've finally had a taste of sex, I want some more."

"He must have licked your pussy good!"

"No. We didn't do that," Jamie said.

"You still don't know what you're missing then. The good news is, everyone in Tittiefuk Penitentiary is as horny as you are. If you're willing to lick someone else's pussy, she might be willing to return the favor." Drew gently drew a finger across Jamie's belly and licked her lips hungrily. "What do you think, Jamie? You up for it?"

"I don't know." Jamie didn't think of herself as a lesbian or even as bi, but she did not resist as Drew pulled at Jamie's prison-issue jeans, unzipped the fly, and tugged the jeans off.

Jamie looked out the bars of their cell. In the other cells, no one seemed to be paying attention. That was as close to privacy as one could get in this women's prison.

Drew slipped off Jamie's panties and said, "Here's what your boyfriend should have done." Drew kissed Jamie's fur, then kissed her slit. Drew spread Jamie's pussy lips and slipped her tongue between, sliding up and down that sweet opening. Soon enough, she zeroed in on Jamie's clit and kissed it deeply, then teased it with her tongue before sucking it again.

Jamie thought she heard a guard's footfalls coming near. But she ignored it. The amazing sensations Jamie felt were more important than privacy, more important than anything. Reality itself seemed to barely exist beyond Drew's head between her thighs, Drew's tongue slipping over her clit. The intensity caused Jamie to wake up moaning.

Wake up where? She was in Freddy's bed, where Freddy sat looking down at her. "Boy!" Freddy said. "That must have been some dream."

"Oh, you wouldn't believe it," she told her boyfriend. "I dreamed sex was illegal and I got sent to prison."

"Yeah, you would be," Freddy told her.

"I'm serious. It was scary. It was like everything that ever happened in a porn story was real. Straight women having lesbian sex. People fucking movie stars. Peeping toms. CFNM. Bondage."

Freddy laughed. "In a porn story, there are never consequences for sex. No one even gets herpes. You certainly don't go to jail, not even if you rape someone."

"I know," she said. "But it was like everything in horror movies was real, too. Like some crazy porn story written for Halloween. Nothing made sense."

Freddy laughed again. "Sounds wild."

She shook her head. "Thank God it's over."

She stood. She looked down at her boyfriend lying naked in his bed and felt grateful to live in a world where she could make love to her boyfriend anytime she pleased.

She put on her bathrobe. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Good idea," he told her.

She padded to the kitchen, brightened by the morning sunshine. She drank a glass of water. She hummed to herself as she wandered to the bathroom.

The shower was already running. Had Freddy decided to join her?

She pulled open the shower curtain and shrieked when she saw that the man whose firm, naked body rippled with muscles beneath the running water was Richard Gere. "We've been dreaming of each other long enough," he told her with his seductive grin. "Let's fuck!"

THE END

electric1
electric1
28 Followers
12