Moans Veneris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers

Dad was on his way up the stairs to change clothes as I quietly closed my own door. I knew that, unaware that the house was no longer a combat zone, and seeing our doors closed, neither he nor Mom would bother us until suppertime. And they didn't.

********************

That night, right after I went to bed, I again heard Jenny moaning as she fingered herself. And, as always, I quietly jacked off to that serenade.

Afterward, I had the best night's sleep I'd had in a long time.

********************

The tension between Jenny and me loosened. Nevertheless, it took several days before we were back to anything like treating each other normally again. It was almost like we had to learn to trust each other again.

For one thing, I think neither of us could quite believe that the other was capable of enough forgiveness, and so we trod gently around each other. And there was another, more serious problem: We, brother and sister, twins, had fucked each other—not once, but twice—and those acts still lay between us.

There was also the fact of her after-bedtime masturbation-cum-moaning, and the activity it provoked in me. I knew that it was something I should have confessed to her when I'd made those other confessions, but I hadn't. And I had no intention of telling her in the near—or even the distant—future. Her erotic moaning and the fantasies it generated in me were just too enjoyable.

Now things were finally settling down. We were back to walking to and from school together, talking to each other about the homework for the classes we were taking together, squabbling about doing the dishes, and so forth, when the Columbus Day holiday rolled around.

It was a Monday; the public schools had that day off, but the university didn't. So Jenny and I were home together, but Mom and Dad weren't there. I didn't have to go anywhere that morning, so I slept in; so did Jenny. I woke up, around 9:30, to the distant sound of the water running in the bathroom as she took her shower.

While that sound continued, I lay groggily in bed, enjoying the feeling of just generally being lazy. Eventually, the sound ended as she turned off the water, and, a few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open. Seconds later, I heard her bedroom door close, and I decided I'd better haul myself out of bed and go do my bathroom chores.

I climbed out of bed, took off the underwear I'd slept in, and threw on my bathrobe. As I headed down the hall toward the bathroom, I noticed that Jenny's door hadn't latched when she'd closed it, but was standing several inches ajar. I didn't think anything about it. And then, minutes later, as I passed her door on my way back, I caught, from the corner of my eye, a flash of skin in her room.

There was no thought at all behind what I did next; it was purely a reflex. I stopped in mid-stride and took a step backward to the point where'd I'd seen skin. There was Jenny, standing at her dressing table, brushing out her hair in the lights that stood to either side of the mirror. She was facing the same direction I was, and her reflection in the mirror in front of her riveted my attention. She was wearing nothing but a pair of little panties.

The only light in the hall, except what came from her room, was a bit of daylight that filtered up the stairs at the other end of the hall. So I could see her, but she was completely unaware that I was there. Just as I realized that Jenny couldn't see me, I also thought about how good her pussy had felt when we'd fucked. Even though I knew that we would never do that again, my cock responded to what I was looking at and to what I was thinking about; I very quickly had a big, thumping boner.

Jenny's naked boobs bounced as she brushed her shoulder-length blonde hair, and they hypnotized me. So there was no thought involved in what happened next, either. I'd been holding my bathrobe closed with my hand. Barely conscious of what I was doing, I let go of the robe, freeing that hand to grab my hard-on, and begin stroking it, slowly, gently.

I must have made some noise, though, because Jenny stepped away from the mirror and out of my view. Seconds later, her door flew open, and there she was, looking at her twin brother—who stood there, his robe wide open, exposing his naked body. His hand undulated on his hard cock, and he wished he could be anywhere else in the world.

Her hands went to her hips. In spite of the embarrassing fix I was in, my eyes went to her boobs. They looked wonderful—even more wonderful than they'd looked in the mirror.

"Well?" she said, severely, imperiously.

"Umm…" I mumbled. And then, in the hope that she would believe the unbelievable, "This isn't what you think it is…"

"Oh, it isn't, is it? Because it sure does look like my brother is spying on me, on his sister—his twin sister—and jacking off to what he sees. So if that isn't what it is, what is it?" She reached out, grabbed my free arm, and yanked me into her room. "Get your ass in here where I can see you when I'm talking to you."

Once she had me in her room, she dropped her arm and backed up a step, leaving about four feet between us. "Umm…" I answered. And then I realized that I'd already said that. Even so, it seemed worth repeating one more time. "Umm…" Then, at last, I found some words: "I was just walking past your door, and I happened to see—"

"Me, nearly naked," she interrupted. "And then, you 'just happened' to play with your dick?"

Still looking at her tits, I began to mumble a response.

She stopped me before I got started. "My eyes are up here in my face, Bozo. Not on my chest."

"Oh! Yeah!" I answered, looking at her eyes. She wasn't looking back, though. She was looking at my boner, and the hand that was still wrapped around it, still moving—on automatic pilot, I guess. I didn't unwrap it, but I forced it to stop moving.

Seeing that she wasn't looking at my eyes, I was about to return my gaze to her boobs. But then she looked up and into my eyes. So instead of returning my attention to her boobs, I returned her look. "Jerry," she scolded me, but gently, almost sadly, "you can't do this. I'm your sister—your twin sister. You can't spy on me and jack off to me."

"I know," I answered sheepishly. "I was just going back to my room from the bathroom, and I saw you by accident. And then… Jenny, you're so hot! Your tits are so beautiful!"

"Jeremy, I'm your sister!" she said. But an inner glow showed through as she spoke.

"I know that, Jenny. But… Well… Seeing you like this just turns me on so much. It really was an accident, and I didn't even realize that I was playing with myself—"

"…Are playing with yourself!" She'd interrupted me to make that helpful observation. There was a look in her eyes I hadn't seen before and couldn't interpret.

I removed the hand that had still been wrapped around my cock. "…that I was playing with myself until you caught me. Really! I didn't!" I finished.

Her eyes had returned, as if of their own accord, to my cock—which was still standing proudly, and now, no hand wrapped around it, in full view. I think it was also running my brain, because I said—again without any thought, "And I was remembering what we did those two times last month." I paused, and then, my brain still completely out of gear and unengaged, I asked, "Jen, can we do it again? Just one more time?"

"Oh, Jerry!" She whispered it, almost plaintively. "We can't keep that up! We have to stop doing that! We're…" She trailed off.

"Just once more?" I asked, surprising myself with the need in my voice. "Mom and Dad aren't home. Just once. One last time. No one ever needs to know."

She looked at me, silently, wonderingly. At length, in a small voice, plainly unsure of herself, she answered, "Okay. One more time." Her hand came up, with her index finger pointing right into my face, and she said, clearly, steadily, assertively, definitively, "One! More! Time! And then it's over! No more fucking each other! And I won't ever find you again, outside my bedroom door, spying on me and jacking off. Never! Not! Ever!"

"You got it!" I answered her—jubilant now, at her agreement to fuck me one more time. As I took off my bathrobe and dropped it behind me, I took a short step forward. I continued, "It's over after this time." And I meant every word of it.

At the same time, her hands went to her panties, and she bent over as she took them off. Our motion brought her face within a foot or so of my hard-on. Instead of straightening up after she'd stepped out of the panties, she stared for a moment at my cock. She straightened partially, and looked up, into my eyes again. She gave me a lop-sided smile, and shrugged her shoulders. "Last time!" she said. And then, dropping to her knees, she bent forward, reached for my cock, and guided it into her mouth.

She'd taken me by surprise; the sensations from her hot, moist mouth, her clasping lips, and her fluttering tongue paralyzed me. My lungs expelled their contents in a long, deep groan. After a few seconds, she stroked, back and forth, back and forth, several times, and my hips moved in response, thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. My thrusts were getting stronger—probably too strong—when she released me and stood up.

She stepped closer, until her naked body pressed up against me. My stiff cock, now wet and slippery, skidded upward along her belly as she moved in. She put her arms around my neck. She smiled up at me, and she whispered, "Last time! Let's do this right." Then she closed her eyes, raised herself up on tiptoe, and reached for my mouth with hers.

I was out of my depth; no girl had ever held herself against me—not even when we were both fully clothed, let alone when we were both completely naked. But, if I didn't know what to do, my body did. My arms encircled her and clasped her. I bent and kissed her. Her lips opened, and she inserted her tongue between my lips. My teeth parted in response, and her tongue entered my mouth.

I'd never kissed a girl before, and that kiss stands out as one of the most wonderful things I've ever done. Her naked body filled my arms and my mind, and I nearly swooned from the emotion. I don't think it was anything like what the football coach had in mind when when I heard him tell the team that a tie is like kissing your sister.

We stood there, wrapped in each other, for long moments. My tongue chased hers into her mouth, and then hers chased mine back. We explored each other's mouths, lips, and teeth. I was still marveling at the new feelings, when her head pulled back from me and she lowered her body—though she kept it firmly against me. She looked up at me, smiling her pleasure at me, and said, "Wow! That was really good for a beginner!"

I was too dazed to reply, but I managed to smile back at her. I held her there, still against me, reveling in the feeling of her naked body pressed against mine.

After a minute or two of mutual silence, spent looking into each other's eyes, she spoke, somewhat diffidently. "Uh… Jer?"

"Yeah?"

"You need to use your hands. You need to touch me and stroke me."

"Oh," I answered. "Like this?" I unwrapped my arms from where they held her against me and began stroking her back, her sides, her hips, and her ass. She moaned her approval, and she wriggled against me. I'd expected her to move away from me when I'd released her, and the upper part of her body did move away some, until there was some space between us. But she continued to press the lower part of herself against me—against the hard cock she'd trapped between us.

"That's a good start," she answered. "Touch my boobs, Jerry? Please?"

That seemed a dream come true. I'd touched one of her tits before, but she'd made it clear that she hadn't wanted me to. Now she was asking me to do that. "Can I? Really?" I asked.

She was still looking into my eyes. "Jer," she answered. There was the lop-sided smile again. "I'm going to fuck you. I want to fuck you. And when a girl, even your sister, wants to fuck you—or just thinks she might want to fuck you—you get to touch her boobs. It's part of the deal. I guarantee it."

In answer, I smiled back at her as I brought both hands around to her chest and cupped a tit in each. I'd thought I was already as aroused as I could be, but the weight of the firm, rounded flesh in my hands, and the feeling of her nipples stiffening against my fingers, were almost more than I could bear. "Oh, my God!" I breathed. "They feel so wonderful!"

She'd closed her eyes at my hands' touch, and she answered me with a little moan. She whispered, "They do feel wonderful when you touch them that way!" And her arms tightened around my neck, and she pulled me down into another deep kiss.

We held that kiss for a while, our tongues exploring each other again. My hands continued to explore her tits as best they could while she held our bodies close to each other. When we broke from the kiss, she looked up into my eyes. Then she put her head down against my shoulder and held me tightly for a moment. Looking up at me again, she unwrapped her arms from around my neck, took my hand in hers, and pulled me toward her dressing table. "Over here," she said.

The table was about four feet long, and a little more than two feet deep. Its wide mirror rested up against the wall our bedrooms shared, a vertical fluorescent light to either side. With her free hand, she turned off the lights and moved the chair out from under the table and to one side, out of our way. Most of the stuff she kept on the table was near the ends, so there was a broad, almost empty space in the middle. In that space, there were a couple of items—girl items, whose names I didn't know and functions I didn't understand—but she quickly moved them aside. Then, she turned around, faced me, and lifted herself to sit at the edge of the table in the spot she'd created.

Looking again into my eyes, she leaned back on her hands and parted her thighs. For the first time that day, I had a good view of her pussy, now right above the edge of the table, open to me. I stared.

"Don't you want to fuck?" she asked, a little impatiently.

"I do," I answered. And, sinking to my knees in front of her, I answered, "But you wanted to do this right!" She had showered only a few minutes earlier, so her feminine aroma was very faint. But, faint as it was, it nevertheless bewitched me. I looked at her for another moment, spell-bound by what I saw. Leaning forward, then, I kissed the outer lips of her pussy.

She stiffened and moaned at my touch. Gently, I parted her furrow with my tongue. I didn't know very much more about her pussy—or any pussy, for that matter—than how to fit my cock into it. So the folds of her inner lips were a mystery to me—a mystery that called out to be explored. I licked and probed, investigating her entire apparatus.

And I quickly noticed that her moans and shudders came more intensely when my tongue rasped the little projection near the upper end of her cleft. She seemed to like that so much that, soon, I was licking and prodding that little bump very frequently. Her moans and shudders increased in sound and intensity. I know now that I'd found her clit; I was about to learn what it was good for.

It wasn't long before she complained, "Too much! Too much! Not so hard, Jer! Around it—not right on it!"

It took us a little while before my efforts were neither too rough nor too gentle, but she seemed to think that finding the right level was well worth the effort. So I did, too—because I found that I wanted to please her. When I'd achieved the right touch, her moans and shudders began coming more quickly, and her hips started rocking to the action of my tongue.

When I raised my eyes from my position between her legs, I could look up along the front of her body. The dimple of her belly button was right there, and above it, her tits quivered from her motion. Beyond her tits, I saw, at the limit of my vision, that she'd thrown her head back. She seemed lost in the sensations I was causing her, and I heard her breath coming quickly, deeply.

Her motions got stronger and stronger, less and less controlled, and her moans now were very much like those I'd heard so frequently through the wall our bedrooms shared. And then her body stiffened. Her thighs clamped about my head, and she sobbed and groaned under my tongue's touch. I recognized those sounds as the ones she always made at the end of her masturbation sessions, and I knew that she was coming.

I continued to lick and probe, gently, as she'd showed me. Soon, she quieted, her thighs loosed their grip on my head, and one of her hands came to my head. She urged me away from her pussy, almost as gently as I'd been touching her.

I looked up, and saw her smiling at me. "Jer, you made me come! You're the only guy who's ever eaten my pussy. Your tongue felt so good!"

I smiled back at her. "Like you said, we're gonna do it right!"

"Now?" she asked. "Will you fuck me now?"

"I sure will," I said, stepping up between her legs. I took my cock into my hand to guide it into her.

"Jer?" she said, as my tip engaged her entrance. Her voice was filled with doubt. "You can't come inside me. It's the wrong time of the month for that. Is that okay?"

I smiled at her and I replied, "I want to, Jen. I really want to. But I understand, and I won't. We don't want you pregnant." And, slowly, I entered her. She closed her eyes and moaned as my cock glided into her hot, tight, wet channel. When my pubic bone rested against hers, she opened her eyes and looked into mine. "Come on me when you're done, Jerry! I can't have your hot cum inside me, but I want to feel it on me!"

"You feel so good, Jenny! Your hot, tight pussy makes me want to move in you! You feel so good around my cock!"

"Fuck me, Jerry! I want to feel you moving inside me! Fuck me one last time now! Make yourself come and shoot your hot cum on me!"

And then I was moving! Out and in, out and in; quickly, more quickly. She was moaning again, as I'd heard her, so many times, through our wall, but louder, louder! As I moved, I looked back into her eyes; they held me spellbound. And I fucked into her, and energy built within me, and I propelled myself madly in, madly out, insanely in, insanely out, of her body.

"Fuck me! Oh, fuck me! Harder! Fuck me harder!" she shouted at me. "Fuck me, Jerry! Fuck me harder!"

Compulsion built furiously within me as I drove myself in and out of her welcoming body. And suddenly, I knew that I'd reached my culmination! Once again, I felt the irrational urgency, the need to force my cock into the depths of her body to deposit my cum where my own body told me it belonged. My hips drove me into her to answer that need.

But I knew that I must not, so at the last possible instant, I forced myself, against all my body's deep desire, to pull out of her. I grasped my cock, pointed it at her belly, and pumped it. After just one stroke, my fiery, thick white cum spurted through the length of my cock and onto her waiting body. Hazily, I saw that she was fingering her pussy, and, dimly, I heard her sobs mix with my own groans, as she came for a second time.

(To be continued)

CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers
12