Mobster Makes the Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quandom
quandom
89 Followers

Her hands pulled my legs back together and I felt her long hair bush up my lower legs and thighs as she licked her way from my toes up past my knees. As her lips reached my cock, she pulled her body further up, and I felt her warm, soft breasts with their pointing nipples brushing back and forth over the top of my thighs as her mouth engulfed the helmet of my cock. Nibbling, licking, and then sucking hard, she slid her mouth down my length until she reached bottom and it pushed against the back of her throat.

I looked at the mirrored wall behind Felicity's empty chair and saw the fully draped table, the elaborately set silver ware and glasses, and a wide eyed Danny Caluzzi sitting frozen, his face wreathed in a big dumb grin. The unattainable princess was blowing me off with oral sex.

Suddenly our waiter was knocking on the door, and without pausing, he marched into the room cradling a dusty old bottle of red wine like it was some treasure. He held the label in front of me. "Don Vannese's compliments sir. It's a 1980 Barola Riserva from his own vineyard. He'd like you to taste it," the waiter announced, beginning to pull the cork.

Underneath the table, Felicity had gone rigid, caught mid fellatio. Her mouth was still jammed full with the entire length of my hard cock, and she didn't move it.

"The lady's gone to the ---?" he asked, signaling towards the bathroom. I'd have begged him to leave, but it was taboo to brush a Vannese present aside. To my horror, he pulled out a candle, lit it, and began a tedious commentary.

"The wine it is very old so we must look closely. See, I hold the candle under the decanter's neck as we pour in the wine, I watch out for sediments, and I check the color. Ah, it's still a deep clear red -- beautiful, lovely. Now I put a little in your glass sir, and you -- that's right sir, swirl it first and you can check the bouquet."

I wasn't swirling it. The glass was shaking in my hand because underneath the table Felicity had returned to action, and I was experiencing the most incredible blowjob of my life. She didn't just suck me -- her mouth spasmed, and her cheeks and tongue fluttered around my cock as she took it down her throat in uncontrolled, arrhythmic gurgles.

I managed to hold my glass steady enough to put my nose in it and sniff the wine. Going "mmmmm" was not a problem.

"Taste it sir." I looked at him, then realized the truth of what was happening beneath the table. Felicity, was keeping my cock stuffed deep in her mouth so she could stay quiet. I could feel her breasts writhing over my naked leg but it wasn't in orgasm. Shaking with gagged laughter, Felicity was having a giggling fit on my engulfed cock. The feeling was sensational.

My body trembling I picked up the glass, took a mouthful, rolled it across my tongue, drank it, and began to orgasm. I spurted gout after gout of exploding cum down Felicity's throat, while the waiter watched my face with deepening professional interest. I'd taken a second mouthful of Barola and was panting, cross eyed with pleasure, my shoulder's heaving. I didn't trust myself to speak to the waiter, so I raised my glass and waved it in some communication of awed, unspeakable pleasure.

"Ah, sir appreciates his wine. I'll make sure Don Vanesse hears how very much you enjoyed it."

He turned to leave, and as he closed the door I saw in the mirror a pair of wriggling stilettos that had slipped outside from under the table drape. Had the waiter seen them too?

Her mane of red hair re-emerged, and she struggled back up into her chair and sat, her blue eyes beaming, a small trickle of cum sliding down her chin. She reached across the table and took my glass. "Must try that world class red I heard so much about," she said. She took a sip, and tilted her head, considering it.

"Good length, nice silky feel, great depth of flavor. But all in all I prefer what I was drinking a moment ago." Then she clasped her hand over her mouth. "God, I forgot. I'm on a diet," she said, aghast. "I hope there's not many calories in cum."

I'd already retrousered myself, and she slipped her tits back into her bra just in time as the waiter backed in through the door pulling a trolley stacked with silver platters. "Breast of pigeon -- May I carve?"

We made it half way through the dish, but my appetite had changed. I looked at Felicity quizzically. "You had first choice. I think it's my turn isn't it?" She put down her knife and fork, and pushed her plate out of the way giving me a fresh view of her beautiful big breasts peeping from her bra. "I thought you'd never ask."

"See that dresser," I said pointing to the bulky waist high antique used as a serving station. "Get up on it."

"Yes master," she said. Felicity rose from her chair and hitched herself up onto the dresser, where she sat facing me. "I am your servant. Your wish is my command."

"Open your legs," I ordered. She spread them, and I slid her dress up her legs under her tight curvaceous backside. She wore thigh high stockings, hitched to a tiny suspender belt the same midnight blue as her satin and lace lingerie. I feasted my eyes on the enticing flash of smooth white thighs revealed between her stocking tops and her panty covered pussy.

"It's gonna have to be a quickie," I said regretfully. I pulled down my zip, leaving my pants on. It took several seconds to free my hard cock which was caught rigid inside my shorts. As soon as it sprung out I pushed it along the inside of her stockings between her raised legs. It brushed the tantalizing softness of her inner thighs, and the helmet reached the V between her legs, pushing up against the damp satin crotch of her panties.

Felicity moaned as I took my cock in my hand and began rubbing it up and down her covered pussy lips, which I could feel hot beneath the silky material. My cockhead sensed the entrance to her vagina and I began pushing against her panties and into it. The silky material was now sopping, and her wet panty fabric rubbed sensually around my tip, as my thrusting cock stretched it an inch into the front of her entrance.

My cock could push no further through the material, so I slipped my fingers down and pulled the elastic of her panties to one side. Her soft pussy lips were hot and slippery with juices that bathed my cockhead as I fingered her, pushed it underneath the elastic and slid it along her warmth to her pussy hole.

Felicity mumbled "Wait," and, arching her back, slipped her panties down her leg as and over her heels. I saw her thinking what to do with them, then felt her push them into my trousers' side pocket. She leant back further against the wall behind the dresser and I lifted her legs up higher. I saw a neatly trimmed triangle of soft red hair that sloped down to the point where her luscious pussy lips hung in a glistening twist of inflamed pink flesh.

I bent my head to begin lapping her engorged labia but she seized it and whispered: "If we haven't got time, please push it straight into me. I don't want cunnilingus -- I just want you to fuck me quick." She slid her stocking encased legs up over my shoulders where I felt their cool material caressing my neck as she pushed her hips forward to the edge of the dresser. I didn't need to squat, or stand on my toes -- the height of the dresser was perfect, and her wet pussy lips were pressed directly against my prick.

Felicity put her hand under my balls, and ran it up the length of my cock till she held the tip, which she edged into the opening of her pussy lips. I pushed twice against the entrance to her hole, and then my cock slipped through and down her tight warm passage until I felt my balls resting below her ass cheeks, on the cold glass that topped the dresser. My balls slid back and forth along the cool surface wetting it with the liquids that seeped from her tight pussy as I plunged recklessly into her depths.

She murmured and made little "uh,uh" grunts as I smashed my cock up and down the clinging length of her channel, pulling all the way out, then thrusting straight back down through her pussy's resistance until my cockhead hit deep against the back of her vagina. In and out it went, deep and long. Some of the time she had her eyes closed, a little smile playing on her lips, then they'd fly wide open, the deep blue eyes looking right into me, showing a mixture of pain, pleasure, and an "I can't quite believe this is happening" bemusement.

Then there was another knock on the door. I looked past Felicity's horrified face into the mirror and saw the doorknob behind me begin to turn. I panicked for a moment.

Then I laid two loud smacks on Felicity's outthrust backside, and yelled: "PAY ME THE MONEY NOW YOU CHEATING BITCH. Or I'll fuck your mother and fuck your sister too. Give it to me or you're dead meat." Again I spanked her ass, and she moaned. The movement on the handle paused, and dropped back to the closed position. The waiter had decided this was more serious than a lover's tiff. I heard him pad carefully back down the corridor -- which was good timing because the slaps and the earful of abuse had pushed Felicity over the edge.

"Please! No! Stop it! Fuck me with that big cock," she screamed, her fingernails digging through my trousers into my backside as she pulled me deep into her pulsing channel. She pulled her ankles tighter round my neck, lifting her backside high off the dresser so that all that held her up was her shoulders on the dresser, and the length of my cock thrust as far into her as she could pull me.

The cum rose in me as she pushed and moaned. It shot down my cock and sprayed in a dozen excited bursts deep into her shuddering softness. I held it in as hard and as deep as it could go, until her groans subsided, and her pert little ass fell back onto the dresser top. After a while she sighed, my cock slipped out of her, and when I reluctantly stepped back, Felicity slid slowly off the dresser, smiling at me as she pulled her dress back down over her thighs.

Looking behind her, she saw a small puddle of white cum now lying where her cute backside had been resting. Not taking her eyes away from mine, she picked up a table napkin and wiped her creampie off the dresser top. For a moment I thought she was going to stash the cum-stained napkin in her handbag which gaped open beside the dining table, but she folded it neatly back onto the table.

"I'm not sure I could handle dessert," she sighed.

"Perhaps it's coffee back in my hotel? I asked.

"Yes please," she said. "I like it long and white. Danny, I'll tell you something else. I've never let anyone try anal sex on me. Maybe I've been a bit of a prude, but I wonder what it would be like to have someone come up my ass."

She said it in that immaculate stuck-up voice, smiling at me, all sweet innocence.

######

The last year or so we've woken together a lot of mornings, with a long white for Felicity, and a double expresso for me. Danny the Dago and the slut WASP Princess get on beautifully. I put the word out with the Vanesses to find the pimply little bag snatcher, not so I could kick him again, but to give him an envelope with ten grand in it. I always thought it best practice to pay for good introductions.

We've been back to Florence once for the Accademia Molinara's grand opening of Felicity's new exhibition. The Prof was obsequious to the spoiled American, treating her as if she was the boss and he was her secretary.

We'd like to get hitched but surprise, surprise, there's family problems.

Not from her side -- her patrician father sat me down with a cognac and cigar, delighted to discover I'd get him comped whenever he went to Vegas, Atlantic City, Macau, or Miami. And maybe next year it's Cuba too, where Grandad Caluzzi used to count for something.

No, it's my own Mom and Pop who're doing the objecting.

They can't abide Episcopalians.

xxxx

Felicity's not so stuck up these days. In fact she'd love it if you voted for her and sent her a message.

quandom
quandom
89 Followers
12