Mock-Up Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love man who is not threatened by a women who masturbates. You're rubbing my nipples just right. Can you suck one and squeeze the other. I'm going to cum quickly. Your cock is getting hard again. Fuck me when I'm cumin. Oh fuck, Oh fuck, bit my tit, I'm cumin a again." Bucking as her finger worked her clit like a vibrator. My cock was starting to slide in but her lips squeezed tight as she was cumin.

After she came many times I could feel her fade into her sleep. I got off her. She had soaked the bed. I got the damp towel, spread her legs and cleaned her up. I then dried her and the bed as much as possible. She was a squirter for sure.

I laid beside her and fell asleep. I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes. I got up, closed the drapes then headed for the shower. I looked at her. She hadn't moved from the position when I woke up. I knew she was exhausted from the weeks work and then all the sex play. I got dressed, left her a note, then left.

12