Model Behavior

Story Info
A female photographer falls for a male hunk model.
2k words
2.79
39.4k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into the camera nearly naked, Nori went on to have his picture taken for the photographer. The male model was the hottest thing in Boulshare' and in the Willard Modeling Agency. He's also very popular with all the ladies. His White, Italian, Argentinean, and Japanese-American charm often made the best out of him. Coming from a poor family, he attended college to help out his family and himself. After graduating from college, he started modeling to pay for his college tuition and continued to model around the world. It wasn't easy for him and would never be until this day changed his life.

"Good, Nori. We're done for today," The photographer said.

"Good," Nori said exhausted getting up and getting his robe.

After putting his robe on, he headed to the dressing room to get his clothes. Suddenly, he saw a young, Black woman with long hair. She went out of his way to see the photographer for business but instead, she was looking at the 6'1'' hunk.

"Hello," Nori said.

"Hi, how are you?" she asked licking her heart shaped lollipop while looking at Nori.

"I'm fine, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm ok. What you doing here with that robe on?" she questioned looking at him.

"I just finished a photo shoot and I'm going to put my clothes on, then go to the club downtown," he said.

"Oh. I got work to do. I'll probably see you later," she said leaving.

"Bye," he said.

She looked back at Nori. "I wonder if there's any pictures of him naked." her mind thought. She turned back and went into the red room. She sorted out the pictures of him. She saw one that was the most appealing to her. The one she thought that he was nearly naked. She found it and took it with her. She later went home to get dressed and meet him at the club.

Wearing designer clothes, she went into the club and sat down at the bar table.

"What would you like?" the bartender asked.

"Water with lemon," she said.

Nori came by and sat next to her.

"So you came?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just asked," he said.

"Here's your water with lemon," the bartender said giving it to her.

Dawn sipped the water while talking to Nori for awhile.

"How did you get this job?" he asked.

"It's simple...I like to take and finalize pictures and put them in magazines, newspapers, whatever. I was good at scrap booking and photography all of my life so that can explain why. How did you get into modeling?" she said.

"I was in college when I started modeling. One day, some person asked me if I wanted to be a model, so I gave it a try and in a few years, I'm a model. Girls love me, but the guys hate me because I end up taking beautiful girls out, but I'm used to it." he said.

He decided to ask her another question...a question that was on his mind.

"Are you single?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm single," she answered.

"And I'm lonely," he said jokingly.

She laughed at the joke then asked, "I forgot to get your name. What is it?"

"My name is Nori. What's yours?" he asked.

"Dawn," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Dawn," Nori said.

Dawn leaned over and whispered into Nori's ear, "I know you don't like to hear this, but there's a rumor out there that when you take out the girls, you have sex with them. Is it true?" Dawn asked.

"No. I just take them out and bring them back home," he said.

"I also heard that you have a big dick," she said.

"Yeah I do," he said smiling.

It was clear Dawn wanted Nori for herself and no one else could have him.

"I'll give you some dick if you want some." Nori said whispering in Dawn's ear.

Dawn began to get wet thinking about getting some late at night.

"Ok. Where do you want me?" she asked.

"I'll take you there," he said.

"Ok," she said as she got her purse and went with Nori.

Nori's apartment inside was filled with red lights at night.

"Damn! This look like the red light district to me!" Dawn said.

"I know. I like red lights," he said.

Nori turned the lights off to let the full moon shine and grabbed a chair from the kitchen.

"Here, sit," he said.

"Thank you," she said.

Nori walked to another side of the apartment until Dawn asked him, "What do you got to do?"

Nori replied, "I got to shave this facial hair off but I'll be back."

Nori went into his bathroom to shave his moustache and goatee. Then he cleaned up and jacked off. Dawn waited and waited for minutes.

"What the hell is taking so long?!" she yelled.

Nori came back into the room with his sexy self without any facial hair and only with jeans on.

"God damn, you're fine!" she said.

She took off her shoes, the top she wore, her bra, and her skirt. The only thing she had on was her white laced panties. She walked up to Nori and kissed him. Nori unzipped his jeans and took them off, showing what Dawn wanted all day. Dawn looked up and down at Nori, then went down on the floor and sucked his dick. He couldn't help the feeling that she was sucking on his dick. She was like a pro with sucking dicks. She sucked his dick like sucking on the lollipop she had earlier. Nori definitely knew Dawn was hittin' the right spots. Hell, he didn't care if she sucked more guys' dicks, he wanted her badly. But he also wanted his dick in her pussy, so he had to stop her before he came too quickly.

He stopped her and laid her on the arm of the couch. He moved the crouch side of her panties and licked her pussy. She was enjoying the pussy licking from him. She could feel the juices from her core flowing out of her and onto his lips and tongue. She moaned at the pleasure that he was giving her while he was getting her close to her first orgasm.

"Oh Nori!! Oh shit, you lick my pussy so well baby, keep going!! Oh yes! Yeeeessssss!!" She moaned loudly while having her first orgasm. He stopped licking her and put her panties back in place.

She knew her panties were wet after all the licking. She licked her lips as she looked at Nori's green eyes as he walked to the chair that she was sitting in earlier and sat in it.

"Come on. Take a ride on it" he said having his dick erected in front of her.

"Alright." she said biting her lip briefly.

She took her panties off and sat them some place. She sat in his lap facing him and spread her legs out for Nori. She let his dick inside her for the first time, giving her pain yet pleasure. Nori noticed a little blood from the pain that Dawn had from putting his dick inside her.

"Let me do it." he said.

"No. I can do it." she said.

"Ok" Nori said.

Dawn went up and down on Nori's hard dick. She was breathing hard and constantly moaning. She knew his dick was too good. She was wild as hell riding his dick like being at the rodeo. His dick was definitely hitting her g-spot several times. As for Nori, his dick was wrapped tight around her pussy. It was incredible for him as it was for her. He even started to moan loudly himself. Nori took her breasts and grabbed them as the pleasure got to him. He eventually licked both of her breasts while she moved in and out. She went faster up to where she wanted to come hard. Her pussy took in his dick so deep that she couldn't help herself.

"Oh...oh... Nori...that dick...that...OH yes! Mmm...Right there...catch me, Nori! Ohhh!" Dawn moaned loudly having her second orgasm.

Nori climaxed right after while giving her cream in her pussy.

She got off of him while both of them sweating and breathing hard. She got her clothes and put them back on while Nori put back his jeans on.

"Let me know if you want some more someday." he said.

"I will." she said smiling.

She left the apartment thinking about what happened earlier and drove home.

A few weeks later, the days were hard for the two because they had a lot of work to do. Nori had a photo shoot while Dawn had to get photos together.

"Listen, I need you to get this picture right!" the photographer yelled at Nori.

Nori couldn't concentrate. He tried very hard, but he made it eventually. The same thing happened to Dawn, who had many pictures to take.

"Look, I know I have many pictures to be taken but I'm telling you the truth, it's not going to get done in just a day! This process takes time!" Dawn yelled.

The male photographer yelled at Dawn, "I don't give a damn, woman!! This shit has to get done on time!!"

Nori heard the argument between her and the photographer. Dawn left the room, pissed off.

"Dawn, what's the matter with you?" Nori asked.

Dawn smacked Nori in his face.

"What did I do?!" Nori said.

Dawn was so mad that she often snapped from time to time with no explanation.

"Your photographer pissed me off!!" she yelled.

"You don't have to get at me, get at him!" he yelled.

Dawn stormed into the red room, mad at herself. She got so mad that she started crying. She couldn't understand why she yelled at the future man that she wanted for no reason.

Meanwhile, Nori went back to taking pictures. He couldn't focus because he was mad at the photographer yelling at Dawn.

"I can't take this anymore," Nori said slamming the prop.

"Nori, what's the fuck up?" he said.

"Your bad attitude towards women!" Nori yelled.

Nori left the room, put his clothes back on, and went to the Garden Candy Shop to get something for Dawn. He saw a basket full of lollipops, chocolate dipped fruit, chewy taffy and so much more. He remembered the time that she saw Dawn having a lollipop in her mouth the first time he met her. He brought the basket, paid for it, and left.

Back in the red room, Dawn went back to work, regretting that she yelled at Nori. Nori knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"It's me, Nori," he said.

"Come in," she said.

Nori came in with the big basket for Dawn.

"Hey," she said smiling.

"Hey, I got you something for you," he said.

"That is a big basket full of candy. Is it for me?!" she asked excited.

"It's for you," he said.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," he said.

"I can't eat anything right now. I'm so sad. I'm so sor-" Dawn said until Nori interrupted her by putting his finger on her lips.

"It's ok. I forgive you." he said.

To his satisfaction, Dawn opened the basket full of candy and took out a big and thick cherry heart shaped lollipop. She sucked it and giggled as she looked at Nori.

"Want some?" she asked.

"Sure," he said.

He sucked some of it at a slow pace then a little faster. They sucked the lollipop as if they were kissing each other. Minutes later, Nori took out a bandana and blindfolded Dawn.

"What are we playing?" she asked.

"I'm not telling you. You'll find out though," he said.

He took some chocolate dipped strawberries and let Dawn lick them like she sucked Nori's dick a few weeks ago.

"Mmm...Strawberries and chocolate. I never knew that your dick tasted so good," Dawn said.

Nori took off the bandana and let Dawn see him. He smiled at her.

"Want some tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said getting up.

Nori unzipped his pants and took his dick out of his underwear for Dawn. She took a chocolate covered strawberry, bit it, and sucked his dick. After a few minutes... They kissed passionately and they made love on the photo room floor. The End.