Model Behavoir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,886 Followers

I could do nothing but sit there and cry quietly as I watched, while one after another, every black man in the place used my lovely wife as their sperm dump. Not once did she complain. She didn't even cry out in protest when a pounding black cock filled her virgin asshole.

Tracy's lips became swollen and her lipstick disappeared as black cock after black cock poured their cum down her throat.

Her cunt lips were puffy from being pounded relentlessly by one black cock after another. Fertile sperm was leaking continuously from her battered pussy.

Some of the men took delight in filling her with their juice, while others laughing defiled her white face and body by shooting their jism all over her.

I despaired of the attack ever ending as the men returned for a second, third, and even a fourth time. I didn't even realize they were finished with her until I felt a hand on my neck. I looked down to see that Tracy had been turned around and her stretched pussy was right in front of me. I looked into that terrible hole at the steaming mass of fertile black sperm.

The hand on my neck pushed me forward and I willingly made love to my wife's violated pussy. I drank the juices from her to fill my mouth and soothe my parched throat.

After a time I felt Tracy's hand pushing me away from my degrading task. I looked around and saw everyone else was fully dressed.

It was so humiliating to sit there with my pants soaked with my cum and my wife lying there nude, covered head to toe with these black men's deposits.

Mike grinned at me and said, "Bring her back next Tuesday at 10:00." Then they all left, joking with each other and thanking Pam for the new slut.

I helped my wife off the table and found her dress had been taken. There was nothing for her to wear. I led her out to our car and took her home hoping no one saw us. I rushed her into the house so no neighbor would witness her nudity.

I filled the bathtub and gently washed her frail body, being especially tender to the areas where she had been bitten and bruised. I dried her and put her in bed. I held her to me and stroked her hair as I kissed her softly. I told her she would never have to go through such a degrading experience again.

It' 9:00 Tuesday. I told Tracy to get ready. It's time for us to go back to the club and worship our black masters again.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,886 Followers
12