Model Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thabes
Thabes
15 Followers

While Sherry stripped to pull on the shorts, Brenda tried on a short skirt.

When they were finished adjusting the garments, they compared themselves in front of the mirror.

"Wow!" admired Brenda. "You look good enough to eat."

Sherry blushed, but turned around grinning to expose her bare bottom where it poked out from the shorts and wiggled with a playful tease.

Laughing, Brenda stepped forward and reached down to lightly caress the flesh exposed beneath the shorts.

Instinctively, Sherry became the aggressor and spun Brenda to face the bed. She lowered her hands and gripped her cousin's bare buttocks beneath the skirt firmly while pushing the auburn haired girl forward onto her bed. Without words, Sherry knelt on the bed between her legs and reached up to unzip the short skirt to expose Brenda's bottom.

Brenda helped by lifting herself so that Sherry could slide the skirt from beneath her. She felt Sherry's warm hands run up and down the backs of her smooth legs from her ankles to her bottom and back again. Sherry leaned down to the side and reached between the mattresses to pull out Big Blue. She set the toy on the bed and then turned around to get the baby oil off the desk where they had left it. Brenda tugged her tube-top over her head and moved her hair across her shoulder to expose her back.

Sherry sent a long stream down Brenda's back from between her shoulder blades to the cleft of her buttocks and then up again to pool in the dimple of her lower back. Brenda squirmed at the coolness, clenching her buttocks to trap the oil that was dripping down there. She relaxed as she felt Sherry's hands on her lower back, smoothing the oil over her skin and gently rubbing.

To reach her shoulders, Sherry had to raise herself on her knees and lean forward, which forced Brenda's thighs wider apart. As Sherry supported herself with one hand on the bed, she spread the oil and pulled the excess down her back along her spine. She rubbed for several long, quiet minutes before sitting back on her heals.

As Sherry's hands moved over her cousin's smooth buttocks, she moved them inward to lightly stroke her inner thighs. There wasn't much room, so she gently pushed against each leg and Brenda quickly obliged by widely spreading her legs. Sherry scooted back a little and lightly traced the curve of muscle down the girl's upper thigh to underneath and up the back of her widespread legs. As she approached her cousin's vagina, she reversed direction with more pressure and was able to pull apart the girl's outer lips still covered by the thong. She repeated this several times until the girl's sex was completely exposed around the thong.

Brenda had begun to moan softly each time Sherry pulled her lips apart. She was scooting down a little each time, eager for some direct contact.

Sherry moved off the end of the bed and knelt on the floor, and with a sigh, Brenda scooted further down so that her lower legs extended beyond the edge of the bed and hung in mid air at Sherry's shoulders. The thin thong, soaked in oil, had slid up on her abdomen and the thin string had pulled deep into her cleft, separating her labia more and pressing against her clitoris.

Sherry picked up the vibrator and switched it on. Just the hum of the little toy made Sherry excited. She pushed it gently beneath Brenda's pubic mound so that it indirectly stimulated the girl's clitoris.

Brenda squirmed against the sensation, tucking her hips and flexing her buttocks to press down against it. Sherry went back to rubbing the girl's legs and bottom, tracing her fingertips up and down the string between her spread buttocks with each pass. Brenda had started a slow humping rhythm against the vibrator beneath her that simulated sex.

Recognizing the primal rhythm, Sherry slipped a finger beneath the string of the thong to pull it out and to the side. The thin cord broke as she tugged and the ends snapped apart like a rubber band. She stifled a nervous giggle when Brenda didn't seem to notice. She pulled the vibrator from beneath the girl and slowly ran its tip between the spread lips.

"Umm," Brenda moaned, scooting back a little. Sherry took this as encouragement and moved the tip up to her entrance. As Brenda pushed back a little more, Sherry sank the full length of the vibrating phallus deep into her with one stroke. As Brenda gasped, Sherry slowly pulled it out so that only its tip remained in contact with her entrance. Brenda was bouncing her hips slightly on the bed, humping against the teasing vibration at her lips. Sherry repeated the deep plunge, pulling it out slowly and hesitating for a moment before pushing it home again.

Brenda started panting with a little grunt each time Sherry drove the length of the shaft deep into her sex. As Sherry moved, she lifted her free hand up and placed its thumb on the girl's constricted bare anus, gently applying pressure without penetrating.

Brenda caught her breath mid gasp. Thinking her cousin was about to object, Sherry increased the plunging of the vibrator so that it was a steady in-out movement for every two seconds. The quickened but steady driving pace of deep thrusts was making Brenda crazy. She nearly choked with her effort to keep quiet as the sensation of being rammed hard and steady was taking its toll.

As the steady rhythm built up like water behind a dam, Brenda finally pleaded, "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me deep."

With a sudden poke, Sherry's thumb popped into Brenda's bottom and Brenda grunted, "Uuuunnggh!" Sherry left her thumb and continued the steady in-out of the vibrator for several more passes before she pushed her thumb to the second knuckle with another quick, slippery shove.

Brenda went wild, humping hard against the plunging vibrator and moaning incomprehensible phrases. She was pushing back harder against Sherry's thumb though it was now embedded completely. Sherry had to back up a bit, and as she did, Brenda followed so that her legs fell off the end of the bed. Instead of scooting back up on the bed, she got her feet under her and stood wide legged, bent at the waist with her chest and shoulders still on the bed and Sherry's thumb still deep in her bottom. Her hand snaked beneath her to stimulate her clitoris as Sherry continued her assault with the vibrator.

With a moan from Brenda, Sherry removed her thumb and spun herself around to sit on the floor with her head on the bed and looking up at Brenda's hand working feverishly on her clitoris. Without thinking, Sherry nuzzled her face against the hand and it moved away so that Sherry's nose could replace it. She swirled her nose around the clitoris a couple of times and then sucked the girl's inner lips into her warm open mouth.

Brenda breathed heavily and lowered herself against her cousin's mouth. The vibrator had stopped its powerful rhythm and was slowly withdrawn as Sherry's mouth and tongue went to work in its absence.

Sherry licked circles around and over Brenda's swollen sex, gently sucking one moment, and probing with her tongue the next. Every now and then, Sherry would touch her clitoris which sent Brenda's firm thighs into tiny spasms.

Still holding the buzzing blue toy, Sherry felt her way along the girl's bottom with her free hand, and found Brenda's puckered anus. After gently stroking it with her finger, she guided the tip of the vibrator to it and gently pressed. Again, Brenda caught her breath in mid gasp, but a flurry of licks, firm kisses and gentle sucking caused Brenda to gyrate against Sherry's mouth.

With a slitght twist, Sherry pushed the vibrator's tip into Brenda's bottom. Brenda grunted, "Oh, fuck.. Oh, you nasty bitch... Ummm!"

Sherry twisted the vibrator and swirled its base in a wide arc so that its tip circled inside her anus. As she twirled it, she flattened her tongue and lapped up against Brenda's opened vagina with strong swipes.

Brenda pushed back harder and hissed, "Oh, you NASTY bitch! Just fuck me. Fuck me. Just DO IT!"

Sherry licked one long hard lick the entire length of Brenda's vagina, and then attacked it with a quick succession of small flicks and licks of her tongue as Brenda bucked against her. Without warning, she pushed the vibrator home until only the base was left.

"Unnnghhh, uuuuuuhhh... Oh, my GOD! YESSS! Oh, you fucking slut... Harder!"

Sherry sucked Brenda's engorged folds of soft flesh deep into her mouth and pulled the vibrator out slowly. As Brenda released a deep breath of air, she pushed it all the way back in and began the same steady in-out rhythm that she had used on the girl's vagina. She licked and sucked, pushed and pulled, bit and nipped, pushed and pulled, until Brenda suddenly went rigid and had tremors that seemed to pass from her feet through her thighs, rippled in her abdomen, and finally emerged as a tremendous groan of satisfaction. Then, she collapsed forward, pulling away from the vibrator in her bottom and leaving a trail of wetness up Sherry's forehead and into her hairline.

As Brenda lay prone on the bed, Sherry quickly stood and felt around beneath the mattress until she found Pony. She rubbed the rubber shaft as best she could to coat it with oil and then knelt between Brenda's thighs.

Brenda was still shaking from her intense orgasm as she felt the tip of Pony press firmly against her vagina. Holding her breath, she opened her legs wider and accepted the thick toy as it was slowly pushed into her.

"Aaaaahhh," she sighed as Sherry stopped with the thick shaft half buried and leaned forward to lick her stretched anus. "MMmmmm," Brenda cooed, reaching back to pull her buttocks apart. "Oh, yeah. Lick me." She squirmed as Sherry's tongue darted in and lightly wiggled up and down. "You nasty little slut! Mmm.. Lick my asshole."

Sherry leaned forward more, pushing Pony deeper into the girl as she drove her tongue deep into her bottom and flexed it in circles.

Brenda pulled her hands further apart, gripping her ass and widening the gap between her cheeks as Sherry's tongue assaulted her.

After several seconds of deep tonguing, Sherry lifted her head and grabbed Big Blue, forcing it deeply into the girl's reddened anus against the pressure of Pony.

"Oh, baby! FUCK YESS!! Unnnghh." Brenda was panting, bouncing her hips up and down on the bed as Sherry continued to force both toys into her simultaneously.

Beads of sweat covered Brenda's thighs and buttocks as she pushed herself back against the intense stretching pressure she felt.

Suddenly, the pressure was released as Sherry quickly withdrew the blue vibrator. A cold sensation penetrated the depths it had occupied as Sherry squeezed the baby oil bottle directly into her gaping hole. As Brenda shuddered at the sensation, Sherry pulled Pony from her vagina and lifted its massive tip to slowly slide into her bottom.

"Oh Gawd! NO!" Brenda squealed as she pulled herself forward to escape the intense pressure. But, Sherry pushed harder and the huge dildo slid in deeply, filling Brenda's bowels.

"UUuungh," Brenda gasped as it filled her completely. "Oh my god. Oh my god." She was panting hard and relaxing as she grew accustomed to the immense girth of the toy in her anus.

Sherry moved Big Blue to vibrate against Brenda's swollen clitoris, and Brenda grunted, unable to escape the intensity of the stimulation. Her climax seemed to start at her toes and ripple through every nerve as it shot up and down her thighs and abdomen, with sparks of tiny eruptions centering deep within her womb and peaking at her clitoris. She passed out.

Sherry gently withdrew the toys and wiped them off with a towel. She gently patted Brenda dry as best she could. Brenda was sound asleep with a satisfied smile on her face. Resisting the urge to cuddle with her cousin, Sherry covered her nudity with a blanket and let her sleep.

At some time during the night, Sherry thought she heard Brenda get up, but she wasn't sure.

The next day started late. And with the boys coming, the girls had to rush to get their plan of seduction set...

Thabes
Thabes
15 Followers