Model Home

Story Info
They can't wait to cum back to the model home.
2.4k words
3.68
26k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going to be fun, I thought. I can't wait!

"Welcome to The Hills at Pleasant Point," the pretty Asian sales rep said interrupting my private conversation. "Have you two been here before"?

"No," I replied, staring at dozens of toy house models under a large glass table. Red "Sold Out" magnets covered only thirty percent of the mini-homes, which was typical for a new housing development in this economy.

"What's the square footage of your largest home?" my lady friend Kimberly asked.

"The Stonecrest Plan is a 3,680-square-foot, a four bedroom, is our largest home." The rep pointed to a corner table. A slightly older blonde woman stood next to the table with a wide customer service smile. "We have brochures with floor plans and all the information you might need," she said as she handed us two brochures.

"Thank you," I said, "we are anxious to visit one of your units, we've seen this development from the highway before and it looked nice to us, we'd like to do the walking tour". I tapped Kimberly's elbow, turned, and pushed open the door that led to the three model homes.

The blonde woman held the door for us. "Oh, just a reminder, we'll be closing in fifteen minutes."

"Okay," Kimberly said, slipping her soft hand into mine. "We'll be back soon."

Kimberly pulled me away. Outside, we double-timed past the first two model homes. The hem of Kimberly's sky blue summer dress bounced against her curvy backside and her smooth as buttermilk legs.

"Slow down, Kimberly," I said laughing. "What about the other models?"

She didn't turn. "We don't have much time. We need to hurry."

I smiled. "I'm walking as fast as I can."

While run-walking, I stared at the attractive Craftsman-style home. Very nice, I thought to myself.

We stepped up to the entryway. "Nice, huh?" Kimberly said, now standing near the entrance looking sexy.

"Oh yes, I can't wait to see the inside."

She opened the door. To my surprise, classic jazz welcomed us. We stepped inside and admired the dark hardwood flooring. The central air cooled us from the humid ninety-degree Atlanta summer heat.

Kimberly's eyes grew wide as plates and grabbed my hand. "Come on, babe upstairs."

I didn't say a word; I just did what she told me.

She skipped up the hardwood steps, giggling like a kid on her way to Magic Mountain, with me close behind her. I gazed at the craftsman style chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, bobbed my head to the jazzy percussion and drum bass that reverberated through the house.

We reached the top of the stairs. With my wrist still locked in her tight grip. Kimberly guided me toward the loft. She didn't peep into the bedrooms, bathrooms or any other room. She already knew her destination.

In the loft area stood a large bookcase, a recliner and two leather ottomans, the perfect chill spot. Kimberly placed the brochures on the recliner, stepped between the ottomans and placed her hands on the wood rail that overlooked the living room.

"All right," she said looking at her watch. "We have thirteen minutes."

Thirteen minutes, I can work with that. I thought. I didn't waste time. Once I flipped up Kimberly's dress, slid my hands under her white lace thong and rubbed her creamy smooth ass, we commenced the real reason why we came to the house.

I pulled her thong down her legs and onto the floor. I admired her thick pussy lips glistening with her moisture like the morning dew. Her flesh warmed my hands, as if anticipation singed her flesh. I unzipped my khaki shorts. Down to my ankles they went.

"Damn," I said, tingles tickling my face. "We didn't even check to see if anybody is in here."

"No time," Kimberly replied. No fear, no hesitation in her voice. Her on-the-edge-of-danger nerve turned me on. "We'll take our chances."

The loft became the perfect lookout spot. I could see most of the living room and outside through a large window next to the front door. I surveyed our vicinity one last time before I lowered my hips and positioned myself behind her sweet ass. Heart thumps pounding me from within.

"Hurry up, baby give me that big cock of yours," Kimberly whispered, pushing her firm butt against my hard pipe.

I grinned. "Is this what you want?"

The surround sound of jazz added a seductive melody to our risky business, setting the stage for a perfect "erotic dance." I spanked my dark cock against Kimberly's ass hard just like she liked. Then I maneuvered, and slid my cock inside her. The walls of her tight; juicy; hungry; naughty pussy. Oh shit, so fucking wet!

With me swallowed up, her heat dented my watchdog composure. It made by head dizzy, eyelids slump and mouth drop into a crooked grin. I wasn't inside a beautiful house anymore. I was deep inside Kimberly, the only place I wanted to be.

We grooved together, releasing sweet purrs like the sounds of the jazz player's trumpet. I buried my forehead in the nape of her neck, her thick wavy hair rubbing against my nose and lips. Moving strands of hair, I lapped my tongue along the lines between her shoulders, tasting her sweet essence.

"Fuck!" she cried. "You feel so good! I can't believe we're doing this."

My eyelids shot open. Kimberly forced me to concentrate on our illicit sexcapade.

I twitched when I saw the chandelier, but maintained my firm stroke into her moist fleshy folds. I could tell Kimberly's eyes were still closed, obviously relying on me as lookout.

I checked the window next to the front door. Didn't see anyone outside and couldn't hear anything but Kimberly's moans and jazz music. I knew that could change any second.

My heart kicked into fourth gear. I started pumping faster. Kimberly's moans grew louder, my grunts deeper. She spread her legs into a wide upside-down "V" and nudged her ass further against my steady grind. She felt so damn good! Fuck! My panicky thrill had collided with the explosive sensation of my cock skinny-dipping inside her tight pussy. It spread my haywire hormones into an internal wildfire.

"Yes, give me that dick! Fuck my cunt, Fuck it harder, harder, fuck it, baby!" Kimberly groaned out, lost in the rapture of our shared gyrations. I loved it.

Sweat rained down my forehead into my eyes. I gritted my teeth, then dug my nails into Kimberly's wet ass cheeks. She snapped her head back against my shoulder, expelling a sharp cry. I snaked my hand under her dress, cupped her large tit, and then pinched her throbbing nipple. While circling deep inside her, I slowed my pace. Then pounded her pussy with hard stokes again. Her cries pierced the soft whine of a sax solo.

Tingles raked through my back, my legs and even my toes. I yanked my arm from under her dress, and then wrapped my fingers around the rail next to her hand, my hard flesh so deep inside her quivering pussy.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

Again, I forgot where I was. Or, maybe I didn't care where I was. I began reaching my peak. A primal urge mushroomed in me. I couldn't restrain myself from yanking Kimberly's hair and pulverizing her juicy tunnel repeatedly. Our mutual cries bounded off the walls over the under-layer of jazz.

Then I heard voices outside.

I thought my heart would implode.

We froze, and then gasped.

I looked toward the window. Before I said a word, Kimberly whispered, "It's the sales reps".

I swear the thunder rumbling inside me could've burst my rib cage. Both reps were walking toward the house but had stopped in front of the window to review a stack of papers the blonde woman held. All they had to do was turn to the glass, look up, and catch the last stages of our public porno.

Heat rushed across my face. I swallowed hard and commenced stroking Kimberly's pussy even harder. We could see them, but they hadn't seen us...yet.

Kimberly pushed back onto me. "I'm right there, God don't you dare stop!" Her body jerked, and then her pussy tightened around my cock almost sucking me back in. "Please! Fuck this pussy baby, I'm 'bout to... cum!"

She reached behind me and gripped my ass pushing me deeper into her gyrating cunt... gasping... cursing... moaning. I looked out the window. Fuck! The reps started walking toward the door! I lost sight of them, but I didn't stop. Kimberly's tremendous explosions had seized control of her body. I cupped my hand over her mouth to muffle her cries as spasms ripped through her. Her teeth bit my finger. I endured the pain.

My stomach tightened, arms twitched, eyes shut. My head dropped between her shoulder blades, teeth clamping strands of Kimberly's strawberry scented hair. Heart booming... hips slipping and sliding... our faces pouring sweat. So fuckin' intense.

My legs went limp. I lost balance momentarily, pushing my knees against the back of Kimberly's legs. The voices outside grew louder; I thought I heard footsteps. Couldn't stop, though. I was almost there. I gripped Kimberly's waist, then I exploded with the force of a volcano.

A long-winded percussion of horns serenaded our primal finale. Voices were just outside; I could almost understand their conversation. For a moment, I didn't give a shit. Kimberly and I were riding earthquake tremors, but a tap on the door shook us. I opened my eyes, swiping away strands of Kimberly's hair that had stuck to my wet forehead.

The front door opened but it shielded them from us. Frantic, Kimberly shoved me backward, slamming me against the bookcase. She stumbled, regained balance, and then bent to pick up her panties. My cock dripped gobs of cum on the bottom of Kimberly's dress and thigh as I struggled to pull my shorts up.

I saw the pretty Asian sales rep emerge from behind the door, so I ducked, smacking my face against Kimberly's ass cheek. She slapped my arm, giggling.

"Hello?" one of the women said. I think she heard the ruckus. "It's five minutes to six. We're about to close."

We bent down low and back far enough where the reps couldn't see us. Then I heard footsteps at the bottom of the stairs. Kimberly rolled over onto her back while yanking up her panties. There was so much exhilaration in her pretty brown eyes. I stood, finally yanking up my boxer briefs and shorts, and then pulling Kimberly to her feet... just in time.

I heard the rep at the top of the stairs, "Excuse me," she said. "We have to close up."

"Oh... uh... okay," I said, zipping up my shorts, my back turned to her. Breathe, breathe! "Give us a se-second. We tripped on the ottoman."

I didn't turn around. Kimberly stood in front of me, trying to tidy up as much as she could. She finger-combed strands of out-of-whack hair that had covered her eyes, stuck to her forehead, and the sides of her sexy face. Damn, we couldn't stop giggling. Just like teenagers.

I realized how much I wanted to make the best of our time together since Kimberly would only be in town for a week.

The Asian sales rep walked up to us. "Is everything okay?" she asked with concern in her voice.

I grabbed Kimberly's hand and scrambled past the pretty rep.

"Yes. We're fine."

Kimberly banged her knee against an ottoman, and then stumbled into the recliner. I caught her before her face collided with the cushion. She exploded in laughter.

When we reached the stairs, I turned, saw the sales rep lift her head, and noticed the puzzled look. I guess she was trying to figure out those sticky wet spots on the carpet. Before she could say a word, we raced down the stairs.

The other rep was walking out of the living room when she saw us. "Hello," she said, "how did you like this model?"

I opened the door. "Love it. We marked our territory here. Can't wait to come back!"

A puzzled look came across the blonde woman's face, but she still maintained that customer service smile. Kimberly covered her mouth to keep from exploding.

"That's...um... nice," the woman said. "Hope you come again soon."

"Oh we will. I'm sure he will make me come again, real soon," Kimberly replied with a devilish grin on her face. She grabbed my arm and gave me that same devilish look.

We darted to freedom, the hot sun almost sitting on us. The Atlanta heat outside couldn't compare to the inferno we'd created inside, though.

Kimberly hotfooted a few feet in front of me. I looked down and noted a wet spot glistening on her left calf. I didn't say anything about it, just smiled. It was a naughty little memento for my eyes-only.

We got in the car and then got the hell out of there. A few blocks later I pulled over and parked.

I leaned the car seat back, my fingers tapping the steering wheel. We sat quietly, paging through our naughty thoughts, small grins on each of our faces.

Kimberly grabbed a newspaper from the backseat. She flipped through several pages before she said, "Hey, that movie is still in theaters. The one with the really bad reviews."

I grinned. "Yeah? What times?"

"The last showing is ten-fifteen tonight."

A minute or two passed. I turned to Kimberly, saw the corners of her red-glazed lips creep up.

"So," I said, "I hear that movie is really, really bad."

She chucked. "Yup. Only made a few million its first weekend."

Kimberly stroked my knee as she threw the paper in the backseat. She had a naughty glint in her eyes; the same look she had given me moments after I suggested we go to The Hills at Pleasant Point for a little fun.

"So that means the movie's so bad there won't be anyone in the theater, right?"

She nodded. "That's right." Her hand crept up and squeezed my hardening cock. "We will be all alone in the theater." I watched her right hand disappear under her dress and her eyes close. "So, maybe after I feed you something...we will go to the movies tonight?" she said in a soft sexy tone.

"Dinner and a movie, huh. Sounds like a plan," I said knowing we damn sure won't be seeing any movie tonight.