Kerry the Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakening, I brushed the bangs from Kerry's face and we kissed softly. She rolled over and looked out the window. A robin chirped loudly just outside of my bedroom window. If he was looking in and saw Kerry, he was no doubt one lucky robin bastard, the voyeuristic little loudmouth.

"Wow, it's bright. What a gorgeous day. I didn't know you actually had sun on the east coast. What time do you think it is, lover?"

Kerry hadn't noticed the clock on the nightstand. "Ten-thirty, gorgeous, time to get moving. I have a full day planned for us, including a nice little al fresco brunch down in Rittenhouse Square to start our day."

She wrinkled her nose and took a peek under the covers to see that I was already at full-mast, just from being next to her. "Do I have time to suck your big, beautiful cock first?" she asked, beginning to reach down and stroke me.

"Darlin', we can always find time for that," I said agreeably. So she did, and I soon unloaded my fourth load within twelve hours, this time in her hot mouth. Already during this visit, her face, ass, pussy and mouth had been the recipients of my seed. But who's counting? (Well, I was!) It's location, location, location that matters!

After the second wake-up sex session of the morning, I insisted that we shower separately, figuring that if I was in a small shower stall with Kerry, I'd never want to get out.

About an hour later, while I showered in the spare bedroom, Kerry emerged from the master bedroom looking like the epitome of casual chic fashion, which is another way of saying 'sex on a stick'. She was adorned in a tight linen pair of black short shorts that exposed her tanned, toned, looooong legs almost up to her yummy butt. She also had on a sleeveless white mid-riff button down blouse that easily displayed her bright pink, pert nipples beneath, braless, of course, and open to the fourth button, exposing most of her tits.

It was almost as if the blouse was superfluous, sheer and barely there. Not that I was complaining. She topped off her sexy attire with three-inch open-toed sandals that accentuated her lean calves and had her standing at close to six feet tall.

Philadelphia's male population promised to be one big hard-on today as Kerry toured the city sights.

END OF DAY ONE....TO BE CONTINUED WITH DAY TWO...