Model Miss-Behavior

Story Info
Model rewards a stranger.
1.7k words
3.96
10.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been hosting one of my model friends from Louisiana at my home near Baltimore. Rhian had been in town for a week's tour which was almost finished. She set out that Friday morning for a Photo and Video shoot near the Inner Harbor area. A lot of the old warehouses had been converted to artist's studios and she had directions to the area.

Rhian is primarily a Glamor and Nude model. She is 5' 5" tall with a great 34DD-23-35 figure and long, blond hair and Green eyes. She has a beautiful face to match her figure and a great smile.

All her previous shoots had gone well, and I expected that today's shoot would as well. She set off in a Uber at 8:00 Am and I thought she would return about 4:00 that afternoon.

I hadn't heard from her by 6:00 and began to get worried. I called her number and could barely make out her voice. She said she had been mugged and her wallet stolen and her phone screen was broken so she could only receive, not make calls. She game me her location by cross streets and I told her I would come and get her. It was about an hour from my place, but I probably broke the speed limit getting to her area. Once I got to the street she had named, I started looking for her but didn't see her. I called her again, and she said she was in a Bus shelter about half way down the block. I spotted the shelter and headed towards her.

As I got closer to the shelter, I saw Rhian was sitting between an older Black lady and a tall, young Black man. Rhian was close to the man, with her right arm around his back and her left hand resting on his thigh. Her backpack was between her legs on the ground. She was leaning against him, and his left arm was around her neck with his hand resting on her left breast. I could tell that Rhian wasn't wearing a bra as both her nipples were poking out through the thin Tank Top she was wearing. It looked like the guy was rubbing her nipple between two of his fingers.

As I approached, Rhian got up and hugged me, thanking me for coming to get her. She explained that the woman, Mable, and her son, Deshawn were kind enough to wait with her so she wouldn't be alone in the bad neighborhood. She said that she promised them that I would give them a ride to their home on the way to my home.

I wasn't keen on the idea, but since she had promised, I felt that I had to. I told them where my Jeep was parked and turned to pick up Rhian's backpack. When I turned back, they were already walking down the block with Rhian's arm around his waist and his arm over her shoulder again. I couldn't see where his hand was, but Rhian was giggling quietly.

When we reached the Jeep, I unlocked the doors and told them to get in while I put Rhian's backpack in the trunk. I walked around and got in the driver's seat and was surprised to find that Mabel was in the front passenger seat and Rhian and Deshawn were in the back seat. Mabel explained that it would be easier to give me directions to their home, so I just started driving.

It was pretty dark in this neighborhood, so I couldn't see the back seat area in the rearview mirror very well. It did appear that Rhian and Deshawn were really close together, and I could hear a low conversation and occasional giggles from Rhian.

As we passed a streetlamp, I caught a glimpse of them kissing and it looked like Deshawn had his hand on Rhian's boob. Then I heard Deshawn say, "Come on, you promised me at the Bus stop that I'd get to see them." Rhian replied, "Well, I guess I did, and I always keep my promises."

I could see in the mirror as they separated and Rhian took off her tank top. "Wow, you really do have a great set, they look just as good as they feel."

In the mirror I could see his big, Black hand squeezing her boob. I said, "Deshawn, I don't think that's very proper while I'm giving you a ride home."

Mabel replied, "They are just two friends having some fun, don't pay them no mind."

Rhian didn't seem to mind so I just continued driving. I caught glimpses of them kissing and then Deshawn's head lowered and it looked like he was kissing her boob. "Oh yeah, Deshawn, that feels so good. Suck my nipple, that gets me really wet."

All I heard then was low moaning from Rhian and a slurping sound as he worked on her nipples.

A few minutes later I heard the sound of a zipper and I wondered if it was on Rhian's skirt or Deshawn's pants. I didn't have long to think as I heard Rhian exclaim, "OMG, you're huge. I didn't imagine it was that big when I was rubbing through your pants."

"Go on girl, touch it, you know you want to. Give it a feel."

I got a queasy feeling as I pulled up to a Red light and turned around to see Rhian with her hand on a very large, very Black uncut cock. "What are doing Rhian?"

"Well, I did sort of promise that I'd give Deshawn a reward after he agreed to stay and keep me company while I waited for you."

Mabel said, "Don't you worry, She is just making him happy."

"I just don't think that her playing with his cock is the kind of reward I would expect."

As we were talking, I watched Rhian sliding her hand up and down on his cock. She seemed fascinated with rolling his foreskin up and down over the head of his cock. Her hand didn't fit all the way around him, so she was rotating her hand too.

"It's just two friends having a good time." Mabel said. "Just a little hand job between friends."

"There is nothing little about that handjob ." I replied

"You got that right." Said Rhian, "It's the biggest cock I've ever played with. It's beautiful." Deshawn just leaned back and smiled.

I went back to driving until we hit another Red light. When I turned around, Rhian was squeezing his cock with his foreskin rolled down. A drop of pearly, white precum oozed from his slit and balanced on his swelling cockhead. "Go on baby, have a taste, you know you want to."

I watched in astonishment as Rhian did just that. She bent over and stuck her tongue out to lick up the droplet. "Mmmm" she moaned." So good." She bent further over and began licking his whole cock, then she took it into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down.

I turned back to driving and tried to hurry up and get to our destination.

More moaning and slurping from the backseat as I pulled up to another Red light. Rhian had almost half his cock in her mouth, while Deshawn leaned back in the seat and squeezed one of her tits. "You suck really good baby, I'm almost ready to cum."

"You can't cum in her mouth." I said, "Your reward is a ride home, not a blow job."

Rhian sat up, keeping her hand around Deshawn's shiny, wet cock. Her boobs swaying as she giggled. "What?"

Mabel looked at me and said, "I don't think you have anything to say about it. She is a big girl and has made up her mind about how she wants to reward my boy." She turned to Rhian, "You go right ahead and have fun girl, Deshawn gonna love cumming in your sweet mouth."

"I can't stop now and leave him like this. Look at this beautiful cock, he's ready to explode. I need to finish what I started. After all it's not like I love him or anything, it's just a blow job."

"You can drive or you can watch, but I'm about ready to blow my load and baby wants to suck me off. Now get back down there and finish girl."

"Yessir, whatever you say sir." As Rhian bent over and sucked about half his cock into her mouth and started stroking again.

I pulled the Jeep to the curb and decided to watch the inevitable happen. I turned on the dome light so Mabel and I could see everything.

Mabel said, "Look, she is having as much fun as Deshawn is. I'll bet she would love to have his big cock in her pussy, filling her up."

"Mmmm, yeth." Rhian mumbled around his cock.

"Don't give them any ideas." I cried, as I wondered if there was enough room for fucking on the back seat.

"Oh yeah, here it comes girl." As Deshawn entwined his fingers in Rhian's blond hair and pushed her further down onto his cock. "Keep on sucking."

Rhian did just that. I watched as her cheeks moved while she pumped Deshawn's cock, over and over, never losing a drop. Finally Deshawn released her head and leaned back in the seat. Rhian sat up, releasing his cock with a pop noise. "Wow, you really cum a lot Deshawn, I feel like a swallowed a gallon of your sweet cum." She said while licking her shiny lips.

"Yeah baby, you did a great job, but there is a little left." He grinned and pointed to his cock lying on his thigh. It hadn't lost much in length and there was a thin trail of cum oozing from the tip.

Rhian bent down, lifted his cock and licked the cum from his leg, then proceeded to give his cock a tongue bath to make sure she got every bit before she sat up again.

Rhian giggled and said, "I hope you enjoyed your reward because I sure did."

I started the Jeep and continued to drive to their home which only took a few more minutes. When we arrive, Mabel got out of the front seat and Rhian and Deshawn got out of the back. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. Then she got into the front seat, still topless, and we drove home in silence.