Model Sex Slave Ch. 09

Story Info
Diana is assigmed to a woman and is jailed in her house.
4.6k words
4.34
28.2k
3
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

Diana was updating her computer diary, describing her weekend assignment. She was naked since Don was home. He had made love to her twice since breakfast, once with just her and the second time with both her and Lee. Right now, Lee was serving him in the master bedroom. The mistress was supposed to be home this evening at 20:00. She typed in her duties for the day: Housework, sex with the master, exercises, etc. When she finished her diary, she checked her schedule and found an evening assignment for Wednesday at 19:00. Will be delivered home, at 8:00 Thursday. There was also a fashion show "300 miles drive, two nights in motel me (Marg), Diana and Jackie. Diana to model swimsuits. Leave 17:00 Friday return home 16:00 Sunday." It sounded like an adventure to her. She wondered about her Wednesday assignment.

Lee came down from her session with Don, a dreamy smile on her sweet face. She always wore that expression after an orgasm "The master wants us in garters and stockings for 20:00 when the mistress arrives. You better come for a shower now, sister." She wiggled her naked rear end at Diana, teasingly beckoning her to follow.

"I'm going to spank that thing if you don't stop it." Lee replied by doing a seductive bump and grind, sticking her tongue out at Diana.

"I dare you, try and catch me first." She said running down the hallway, looking back sticking out her tongue again. Diana ran after her into the dressing room where Lee was standing now in the spanking position. Diana gave her two playful taps and Lee put her arms around her neck kissing her passionately. "Sorry sister, I was a bad girl." Diana kissed her playful sister, squeezing her tiny body passionately.

"You're a little tease but I'm so happy you're my sister. I hope that the mistress will promote you soon, so I can serve you too." "I can never accept a promotion sister, I want to serve you." They kissed again hugging each other tightly. "We better get ready, before we do something we don't have permission for."

They met their mistress at the door to the garage, holding hands as usual. She put down her suitcase and stretched out her arms. The girls flew into her embrace, Diana being taller kissing her first. Lee reached frantically on her tiptoes smacking her lips. Diana stood aside smiling as her sister kissed her six-foot mistress. Lee threw both arms around Margs neck and held on as Marg straightened up again, one hand one her rear end, supporting her weight. "Not fair," Diana said, pouting jokingly, Marg drew her in with one hand and kissed her. "We have all night, girls but thanks for the welcome. I really missed you two. I supposed my husband has kept you busy today?" They both nodded, looking knowingly at each other. "Well I can always read your diaries, your weekend assignments should be interesting reading."

After they bathed their mistress, she made love to her husband. Diana and Lee stood next to the bed hand in hand, watching the couple make passionate love. After they finished, Lee cleaned her master's penis and Diana sucked the mistress's vagina. They lay in each other's arms enjoying their orgasms as the girls serviced them. The sisters were then told to make love to each other, while Don and Marg watched them. They climaxed quickly and were then told to get on top of their master and mistress, Lee on Marg and Diana on Don. The four of them hugged and everybody kissed everybody. No one got much sleep that night and breakfast was very late the next morning.

On Wednesday evening, Don dropped Diana off for her assignment at an apartment building and told her 913. She pushed the appropriate button in the lobby and a lady answered.

"It's Diana to see you."

"Come on up," the door buzzed and she let herself in. She wondered on the way up in the elevator how many people would be there and if there would be other sex slaves. The weekend had been exciting, with that master and mistress and their male slave. The door was ajar when she got there; her mistress had told her to walk in when that was the case. She closed the door behind her and was told by a woman's voice coming from inside the apartment to just hang up her coat and enter the living room. The lady, about thirty with short dark brown hair was sitting on a couch, sipping a glass of wine. She appeared to be slender and tall. "Hi Diana I'm Dot, sit down here," she padded the couch next to her. "Yes mistress, thank you very much." she sat down and straightened her knee length skirt.

"I want you to call me Dot, OK."

"Yes mistr..., I mean Dot," She said, almost uncomfortably. This kind of treatment took her by surprise. She looked around the room, as if expecting someone else.

"No sweetie, I'm alone, it's just you and me tonight." She smiled reassuringly, "you thought I was a sister for a minute didn't you?" Diana nodded, leaning back on the couch, a bit confused. "Would you like some wine, I know Marg allows a little and I won't smoke, she hates that."

"Just a small glass, please and I don't mind if you smoke." Diana answered with a coquette smile, her eyes sparkling in anticipation of making love to this beautiful woman. Dot rose and picked a glass out of a server.

"I don't need it tonight, I have all the drug I need right here" She smiled at Diana as she poured the wine, her face inches away from hers. Diana smiled back, not getting the meaning and sipped on her wine. "What kind of music do you like."

"Oh every thing, you decide please." Dot got up and put a CD in the player. Soft romantic strings filled the room. She dimmed the lights and gazed contentedly at Diana.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Yes, I'd like that," Diana got up and waited for the older woman to put her glass down, her fingers fiddling with the hem of her skirt. Dot took Diana's hands, placed them around her own waist, and then held Diana's shoulders. She pulled the shorter girl in close embracing her while Diana rested her head on Dot's shoulder, her lips only an inch from her neck. They danced slowly, barely moving their feet. Dot could feel Diana's breath on her neck and kissed her forehead, squeezing her tighter. Diana's lips inadvertently then touched her neck, sending shivers through Dot's body. She moved one hand up through Diana's long hair and drew her head firmly into her neck. Diana's body trembled, as she kissed Dot's long white neck passionately. They danced a while with Diana kissing and nipping on the neck, of what she considered her mistress for the night. She lifted her head and gazed up in the taller woman's face, her full lips half open and her eyes expressing sexual desire. Dot kissed her seductive mouth once and Diana's opened wide, her tongue ready to duel. They french kissed, sucking and exchanging juices. Diana began moving her knee in between Dot's thighs, rocking her pelvis slowly to the music. Their feet were no longer moving, only their bodies churning and gyrating to the slow beat. The music stopped and Dot released her and sat down on the couch.

She told Diana to stay where she was. The black girl was trembling with desire; her bust heaving in short pulsed, as she gasped for air. "Please undress for me, Diana." She spoke quietly leaning back on the couch; her eyes fixed on the luscious, curvaceous black beauty in front of her. Diana eagerly obeyed and began to remove her clothing. She would like nothing better than to rip her and Dot's to shreds and plunge her head into her vagina but obediently restrained herself.

Where does Marg find these nymphs, Dot thought to herself. This girl was ready to rape her on the spot. Diana slipped her blouse of and undid her skirt, slowly pulling down the side zipper. She let it drop to the floor exposing her sculpture thighs, White garter belt and stockings. Dot began to breathe deeply, as Diana reached back and undid her bra, then slowly lifting each strap of her shoulders, let it drop to the floor. Dot couldn't believe her eyes, it was the most exciting set of tits she'd ever seen. "Come here Diana I will remove the rest myself." She walked the few steps, her breasts bouncing with a life of their own. Diana was now shaking like a leaf in sexual frustration and her panties showed a wet spot. Dot sat up on the edge of the couch and quickly removed Diana's stockings and garter. Then she slowly pulled down her panties, nuzzling her face into her bush, inhaling her fragrant precum. Diana spread her thighs and trusts her pelvis into Dot's face. Dot dropped to her knees anxiously licking Diana's vagina. Diana climaxed instantly, with her first orgasm of the night. Dot sucked on the sweet moisture and then rose to kiss her black prize. Diana lovingly licked her own cum off Dot's lips.

They danced again, gently fondling each other. "Unzip my dress Diana," she reached around Dot's back, found the zipper, and pulled it down carefully as far as it would go. She then lifted the dress of her shoulders, guiding the short sleeves down her arms, letting it drop to the floor. Dot was completely naked underneath, "stand back and look at my body, Diana." She moved back three steps and feasted her eyes on the tall woman shapely body. Her full breast drooped with the small nipples facing forwards. She turned 380 degrees, giving Diana a full show. Diana now stared at the object she desired more than anything else. "You want those full lips down there Diana, don't you?"

"Yes mistress, sorry Dot, please spank me first. May I take up the position, please." She nodded and Diana quickly bends over in front of her. She reached one arm across her back, around under her belly, palming her vagina. Diana panted with excitement as Dot whacked her once; she wiggled her buns in anticipation of more. Dot caressed and fondled her other cheek before slapping it. Each whack got harder, with longer intervals while she caressed the enticing black flesh. Her fingers were manipulating Diana's vagina teasingly, as she proceeded with the girl's punishment. Diana's moans became little cries, as she approached her climax and at the eight whack, she began trembling uncontrollably. At nine she screamed as her juices flowed, moistening Dot's fingers. "Oh mistress, oh spank me please, faster, a million times, oooooh oh, please." Dot obliged and began whacking her faster and harder, alternating her two lovely cheeks. As Diana's trembling and moaning abated, she slowed and then just caressed her tenderly. "Thank you mistress I mean Dot, Thank you, thank you. I feel so good." Dot made her stand and kissed her, "Now, Diana you will make love to me for as long as it takes!" Diana nodded and smiled, still breathing hard. Dot got on the couch, leaning back, with her legs spread wide, her feet on two chairs. She pointed at the floor and Diana fell to her knees, looking at her favored object. "Now, you just look at it until I tell you different." She nodded; her eyes riveted on the long hairy vulva. Dot reached down with both hands, spreading her lips. Diana wetted her full red lips eagerly awaiting the order to dive into that beautiful throbbing cunt. Dot teased her, moving her hips seductively while moaning quietly for what seemed forever to Diana. Probably ten minutes went by and finally Dot told her to start kissing her feet. She had to do both feet and then slowly licked and kissed her one leg first and then the other to the knees. After that, she wetted the inside of her sleekthighs, to within tongue distance of her prized object.

Dot then held Diana's head in her hands and guided it, to where she wanted to be kissed. The outside perimeter of her vulva must have taken more than ten minutes. Diana used her fingers to caress and fondle her buttocks, perineum and anus. By this time, Diana climaxed again, her own juices wetting her thighs. It seemed to her like an hour before her face was finally positioned so her tongue could penetrate into the now throbbing hole, bringing about a violent orgasm. Dot's long thighs suddenly clamped around Diana's head, her feet pounding her back and her pelvis bucking furiously. She screamed as her fingers grasped Diana's hair, forcing her face into the quivering cunt. She almost choked Diana, as she forced her head into her crotch. Diana slurped and sucked on the delicious nectar, sucking and licking at the same time until Dot began to relax. Her intense orgasm took a long time to wear down. Diana continued to kiss and nipple on her vagina while her gyrations and contractions slowly abated. Finally she released her strangle hold on the girl and pulled her up kissing her and thanking her for her climax.

They then showered and went to bed. In the morning, they had their breakfast and Dot took her home on the way to her job. "I was really happy with your visit Diana, would you like to come back sometime?"

"Oh Dot, I would love to, any time please, just ask my mistress."

"OK, Diana I'll call her and have me fitted into your schedule. "Bye sweetie," she blew her a kiss, as Diana got out of the car." Diana walked up to her door, feeling good about having satisfied a woman taking that long to climax.

Lee opened the door for her. "You are right on time sister, let me take you down and undress you. The master and mistress wants you in the kitchen right away."

The two naked girls entered the kitchen where Diana kissed her master and mistress. Jackie was also there, having spent the night. Diana kissed Jackie as well and then sat down next to her mistress, who embraced her. "Well sweetheart did you make Dot happy?"

"Yes mistress she is going to call you, she want's me back as soon as my schedule allows it." Jackie and Lee both stared at Diana, surprise written all over their faces.

"Well Diana you are a magician, I'm really happy for Dot." Marg kissed her black sex slave. "We can send you over in the middle of next week, that won't interfere with your weekend assignments. Now, we have to leave today instead of tomorrow, there is a rehearsal for the fashion show tomorrow morning. You'll have a busy day here today, with Don and Lee. I'll be home at 16:00 and we'll leave two hours later, which means that we should be at the motel by midnight. Jackie and I will share the driving."

As soon as the mistress left for the day, Diana and Lee cleaned up the kitchen. Don told them that he wanted them in the special room when they were done. He wasn't there yet when they arrived but there was a card on one of the massage tables. Lee picked it up and read it, as Diana looked over her shoulder. The top of the card read, 'Scenario five' and then an explanation. "I know that one Diana. Here, he wrote your name on the white board, so you are going to jail!" Lee locked her sister in the cell and then dressed in sort of a jail guard's uniform. It was just a short dress with badges and a belt with keys and handcuffs hanging from it. Lee then explained to her what she had to do when Don came in. He showed up ten minutes later, dressed as a sheriff.

"Guard, open the cell, I want to talk to the prisoner."

"Yes sheriff, do you want me to wait outside."

"No, I want you to watch but make sure no one comes in, I want the outside door locked." She let him into the cell and locked it. Diana was sitting on the cot covering her breasts and vagina shaking with fear.

"Well now whore, the judge will send you to the big house for five years for this!" "Why are you doing this to me Sheriff? I'm innocent you know I am. I'm only a song and dance girl in that saloon. I don't sell my body as a whore and why did the guard take all my clothes?"

"I'd like to see you prove that in court, especially since you have turned down the judge's advances. As far as your clothes are concerned, whores don't need them. "

"I don't have to go to bed with anyone, if I don't want to."

"Stand up whore," she got up shaking, covering herself as well as she could. He then roughly grasped her and handcuffed her. "There now, he began fondling her tits, I'll teach you not to cover your body when I speak to you. He then brought her to the cell bars and made her bend over. He pushed her head through an opening between two bars just above a cross bar, about three feet from the floor. Another bar above her head was made so it could slide down locking her neck between them. He undid her handcuffs and locked them again on the other side of one of the bars. "Guard, bring that table over and provide our prisoner with some lunch." Lee moved the table and got up on it on her back, forcing her pussy into Diana's face. "Start eating whore," he whacked her ass three times for emphasis." "She's not doing it sheriff, Lee complained, maybe you should use the whip. He whacked her ass a few more times and then asked Lee for the whip. Diana started to lick her pussy. "Oh that's better, oooh, the whore is good at it. I think the slut is ready for the rod, sheriff. Oooh, she is really good!"

Don dropped his pants, ramming his stiff cock into her cunt, while holding on to her hips. He rammed her roughly, slamming his body against her ass and blew his load in a few minutes. Walking around to the other side, he told Lee to get off the table and move it. She then lifted Diana's head up by her hair and Don showed his cock into her mouth. "Clean his cock, whore, if you ever want to get out of jail that is!" Diana sucked hard as Lee stroked it, squeezing every drop into Diana's mouth.

Someone knocked on the door. "Who's there," Lee asked.

"Judge Jones, let me in." Lee opened the door and a couple walked in. "Ah, sheriff, so you've arrested the whore, good. I see you have already questioned her."

"Yes your honor but we don't have a confession yet. They all walked into the cell and inspected Diana's body; She could feel two sets of hands fondling her crotch and tits. The Judge then walked back, in front of Diana.

"Guard, remove my pants" Lee quickly did as ordered and exposed his genitals to Diana's face. Have my penis lubricated guard. Lee took a hold of his weapon and guided it into Diana's mouth. She sucked obediently on the thick member being forced down her throat, while she could felt the woman's fingers enter her vagina.

"She is already well lubricated dear, Oh sheriff, I haven't seen you at the house for a while. Do come over, I miss your company." She took a hold of Don's cock, squeezing it.

"Well, I've been busy Mrs. Jones, these whores takes up a lot of my time. I got to keep the town decent you know."

"I understand sheriff, that's why we came over to help you. Well let's go to the other side now. I'll take over this side now dear; you go in the cell and punish the whore. Diana could feel Lee holding her hips while the judge spanked her. Lee then steered his cock into her vagina, while he grasped her hips and began fucking her. Diana responded to his penetration, with vaginal contractions and by rotating her hips.

While this went on the sheriff positioned the table back under Diana's head and helped the lady up on it, after removing her panties. "All right now you vermin whore, eat me!" Diana licked her crotch, suddenly realizing that this was the couple she had served on her first assignment. She could feel his big hairy belly, on her ass as he humped her. The woman now had a hold of Diana's hair, pulling her face hard into her throbbing cunt. She fitted her legs through the bars and placed her feet on Diana's back, lifting her hips as she began to moan. Oh sheriff, kiss me while this filthy whore eats me out. Umm good, let me suck your cock sheriff. She began moaning louder and soon climaxed as Diana licked her insides. She slurped loudly, swallowing the woman's cum. "Oooooh, listen to that whore sheriff, aaaaaah, what a pig she is." Don came in her mouth at the same time, groaning with pleasure. The lady swallowed his semen, "aaah, you taste so good sheriff." The judge was still banging away at her cunt, slamming his belly into her ass. He lifted Lee up, so she straddled Diana's back. Diana could hear him grunting as he sucked on Lee mouth. He ejaculated in five violent squirts; slamming Diana's ass with his body as his fingers dug deep into front of her thighs. The judge lifted Lee off her, after he pulled his weapon out and told her to suck the whore's cunt clean. He then walked around and showed his dripping cock into Diana's mouth.

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12