Model Sex Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her family moved away a year later so after that I began to masturbate. That's it mistress I never had a boy or any other kind of sex until today."

"I want you to show me how you masturbate now, Daisy." Daisy reached one hand down between her thighs and began to arouse herself. With her other hand she fondled one of her breasts. "Keep looking at our vaginas, Daisy."

"May I suck my tit, Mistress, I always do that when I play with myself?"

"Of course Daisy, I want you to do exactly what you normally do, when you arouse yourself." She lifted one of her large breast to her lips and sucked on it, while keeping her eyes on the exposed pussies in front of her. Her pelvis began to move as her finger penetrated her vagina, her hand rotating and massaging her entire vulva. I wasn't long before she began uttering small cries as her orgasm started. Soon she cried out loudly and covered her hand and fingers with her creamy cum. She let go of her breast, licking the cum of her hand while rubbing her crotch with her other hand. She then licked that hand breathing deeply, as she savored her climax.

"Diana," Marg glanced at her and then at Daisy's wet pussy. Nothing more had to be said she whipped around and quickly got on her back, her head between Daisy thighs. Daisy raised her body, so Diana could get her eager lips on her dripping vagina. Daisy cried out as her vagina was vacuumed clean. "Now Daisy I want you to come here and lick my pussy but Diana's tongue is not to slip out of your vagina." Marg rolled over on her side and lifted her left thigh, exposing her crotch to Daisy. "Keep your eyes on my vagina Daisy, I want your face in it." Daisy put her left hand behind Diana's head and held it tight into her crotch. She then slowly got down on her left side and straightened her left leg out under Diana's head. Keeping her right thigh lifted high, she pushed with her left foot and her left elbow, moving herself and Diana. Slowly she inched herself toward her reward. She moistened her lips as she closed in on her mistress's wetness. With a moaning cry of victory, her faces mashed into the waiting vulva; her lips sucking and tongue flicking, eager to satisfy her mistress. Marg was within reach of Diana's body, and as soon as she put her hand on her hip, Diana quickly maneuvered her lower body in to place. Raising her thigh and then closing it down on her mistress head as her own tongue probed Daisy's vagina. Marg found a breast on each of the girls to fondle as the girls found hers - six hands fondling six breasts. Marg and her two volunteer sex slaves, then licked and sucked deliriously; eventually being rewarded by gorging themselves, on the vaginal juices of the willing throbbing orifice being sucked. Totally satiated the three women then fell to sleep, their heads resting near their prized objects on pillows of flesh.

TO BE CONTINUED

Reavan

I write sexual fantasies for readers who are not offended by it. Other people produce fantasies wherein cartoon animals talk like people. Even very little people know that in real life, animals don't talk Comments would be appreciated, keep in mind that my computer is Attachment Challenged, so please place your judgement in the email body. Rating / voting for my stories is very important to me: good or bad but of course never indifferent, please do.

12