Model Sex Slave Ch. 14

Story Info
Diana is taken to a lodge of sexual pleasures.
6.5k words
4.32
38.7k
5
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

The trip to the Lodge lasted about four hours where they arrived there by 14:00. Don drove most of the way spelled by Marg. The four sex slaves Daisy, Lee, Jackie, and Diana sat in the back of the van, trying to get at much rest as they could. The lodge according to Marg was owned by a cooperative composed of friends, all sex slave owning masters and mistresses. From the main road, on a half-mile drive of private road, through dense bush they arrived at a small bay. The lodge itself was at the bottom of the bay with the eight cottages stretching on one side of the bay and a sparsely wooded rock formation on the other.

Every one helped getting the luggage into the lobby. Brad and Alicia greeted them at the entrance. They were the caretakers for the summer. The lobby was huge, most of it with a double ceiling. A wide staircase led to the next floor, where the stairs ended the railing continued in both directions forming a large square above the lobby. Doors to the rooms could be seen behind the wooden railings. There was a reception desk, from the days when the Lodge was commercial, at the right side of the staircase. On the wall behind the desk, there were pidgin holes for guest mail by room number. Below each number, almost covering the openings, there were signs with names on them. Diana noticed that room three read, 'Don and Marg' with four names in smaller letters below that.

The girls carried most of the luggage to room three and Diana wondered why there was only one double bed there. They came back down and Marg led her four girls to a room behind the reception desk. There were about thirty lockers in rows, similar to what they had in high school. They were told to undress and leave their clothes in the lockers. They could bring only their makeup bags and slippers. She then brought them to a door at the left side of the lobby; with a sign above it reading: 'SLAVE QUARTERS'. She opened the door for them and then left closing it behind them. They were in a small office, where Alicia met them. The office had three doors other than the entrance. One to the right was a dressing room where clothes racks and shelves could be seen. Straight ahead there were showers and toilets. On the left side was a large double door leading to what looked like a dormitory with rows of simple cots.

"This is the slave quarters girls, Brad and I are your caretakers." They were both wearing short robes. Brad came in and fitted leather collars around their necks, as Alicia typed in their names on the computer. After Alicia finished with the girls, Brad led them to the bathroom. There he spayed numbers on their skin with the help of stencils. One set of numbers was sprayed on their right ass cheek and the same number on the left front thigh. An ownership logo, a stylized "M & D" were then sprayed on their chests just above the left breast. He informed them, that it was a special paint that would only come off with a certain remover.

After numbering, they were led into the clothing room where the remainder of their luggage had been placed. The clothing was removed from the cases and placed on hangers and shelves with their numbers on them. These were special clothes that they would wear for certain sex acts. Brad then took Diana's arm and led her into the dormitory, to cot number eleven, where he fastened a ten-foot chain, attached from one corner of the bed, to her collar.

"This is only a clip Diana but only your caretakers can release it, except of course in an emergency. On the wall behind her cot, she noticed a sign, which stated her name and sex slave rating, which was third class. Also her sex; age; race; height; weight and measurements, the date she became a sex slave and who her owners were. There was also a large number eleven next to it. She stood next to the bed and put her bag on the small table next to it. "If you want to go to the bath room you'll stand on this box at the foot of the bed and raise your hand. We can see you from the desk and someone will come and escort you there. Also if your number is called, or the bell sounds, you'll get up and stand on the box immediately. She watched as the other girls were taken to their cots and chained, Lee (7) and Jackie (5) near the door and Daisy (23) at the back. She read some of the other sign above the beds and noticed Sean on one right across from her.

Jackie and Lee were called after about ten minutes and were taken away. About half and hour later numbers eleven and twenty-three was called. They got on their boxes and Brad came and unhooked their chains and led them out of the slave quarters. Marg was waiting there and she asked him to remove the leather collars. She then brought them through the large lobby and outside the front doors.

"Now girls, I have an assignment for you. I want you both, to walk to the last cottage on the bay, it's number eight." They both stared at her in disbelief. She smiled at her two naked sex slaves. "Don't worry girls, do you really think that I would place you in a situation, where you would be harmed? Walking down there is an act of submission to me. You are my sex slaves and I love you both. During this assignment, I expect you to submit whenever you are told, as you always do. You will not speak, unless spoken to and if you are told to submit to sex you will." She kissed them both and padded their rear ends, sending them on their way.

No one was at the first two cottages but at the third, two couples were barbecuing. They stared at the two girls in disbelief but did not talk to them.

At the fourth cottage, where the trail neared the shoreline, two men were getting ready to go fishing in a small boat. The trail took them to within fifteen feet of the men. They both whistled and make lewd comments about their bodies to each other. "Hey girls how would you like to blow two horny guys."

"Daisy, that an order we must do it" They walked out on the dock and dropped to their knees undoing the men's shorts. "Hey, Dave these broads are really going to do it!"

"Yeah, how do you like that, a couple of teenagers and right out here in the open too." The girls blew them as they had been taught by their master and brought them both to a climax in a few minutes. After they vacuumed their penises clean, they dressed the men again and stood waiting.

"Well," one of the men said, "I guess you can go now."

"Yeah but come back soon."

"We must ask our mistress if we can but thank you for letting us serve you, good by." The two men looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders in disbelief.

At the sixth cottage, two women stopped them. Their husbands were sitting on the front porch, ogling them. "What are you whores trying to do, steal our husbands? You should be ashamed of yourselves, walking around naked in front of decent people. You two should be spanked." The girls took that as an order and bend over. "Well will you look at that Glenda, they want us to spank them. They gave them ten slaps each. "Now, get the hell out of here, you two disgusting whores and never come back." The husbands were rubbing their crotches as they left."

Daisy began to cry, as they walked towards the next cottage "This is terrible Diana, how can the mistress do this to us."

"Daisy, she told us that no harm would come to us and we must trust her." She took her hand and squeezed it with both of hers, comforting her. When they got to the last cottage, a man and a woman greeted them indifferently. "We are supposed to report to this cottage," Diana said to them.

"See that dock," the lady said. They looked out at a dock, maybe sixty feet long. "Here take this walkie-talkie and go out to the end." When they got there, the woman told them over the unit to perform a seductive dance. Diana put the unit down and the two girls started to dance, as Lee had taught them. Because the shoreline curved, they could see the lodge and all the cottages from where they were dancing. The two men in the fishing boat, were about two hundred feet from the dock and some of the people they had past were looking at them. The woman then told them to start masturbating while they danced and to turn slowly in circles.

A few minutes later another order came over the walkie-talkie: "black girl, get on your knees and eat out the white girl. White girl, put your hands on her head, spread your legs wider and gyrate your body. Black girl reach your hands between the white girls thighs and fondle her ass."

The two men in the fishing boat rowed closer to the dock, watching intensely. Daisy soon climaxed, despite her embarrassment. "Make sure you swallow all her cum, black girl!" Diana did as ordered and they were then told to change places. Diana was getting a strange sense of satisfaction from this public exhibition. She was absolutely sure that somehow the mistress was looking after them. Daisy's tongue felt good in her vagina and she cried out in short bursts as she climaxed. Daisy eagerly swallowed her creamy discharge, as Diana ground her throbbing pussy in to her face. Daisy was then told to come back to the cottage, while Diana was ordered to stand with her back to it, facing the water. She could hear Daisy being spanked and her sincere thank you, but for the next five minutes, she did not know what was going on. Finally, she heard the woman moan, "Eat me whore, dig that tongue into my cunt, oooooh that was good."

After a few more minutes, Daisy returned and Diana was ordered to walk to the cottage. The woman was lying on a recliner. Her eyes were half closed, and she wore a gratified smile on her face. "Suck my husband off," She said without looking at her. He stood up and she removed his shorts revealing a very thick eight-inch cock. She began to fondle the semi hard monster, kissing and licking it. It soon became erect, with the knob expanding to double its size. She fondled his balls and perineum hoping she could get him off quick. Diana nearly choked on just the head in her mouth but she took deep slow breaths, as Lee had taught her and managed to control herself. She began fucking his cock licking, sucking and stroking about five inches of the monster. He didn't complain about penetration, so she concentrated on arousing him. She used everything trick she had learned, since she blew Don the first time. He dug his fingers in to her hair, as his breathing suddenly became convulsive and forced his cock down her throat. He did it three or four times in quick succession, emitting jets of cum, filling her mouth and throat. It took all of her breathing control not to choke on the huge volume of sperm but she managed to swallow most of it. Some ran down her chin and then dripped on her breasts. She finished him off, by vacuuming his shaft and was then told to return to the dock.

When she got there and stood next to Daisy, they were ordered to lick each other clean. Daisy licked the cream off Diana's face and then her breasts, spreading them out to get the sperm out of the cleavage. Diana then licked Daisy. The woman's cum had dried on her skin so Diana had to use her own saliva to soften it first. She cleaned her face, stealing a few kisses, then her neck and lastly her breasts. When they finished, the lady ordered them to bring the walkie-talkie back and then told them to leave.

Walking hand in hand, they arrived at the cottage where the two women had spanked them. They were not there but the two men were still sitting on the porch.

"Hey girls come here and let us have a closer look at your bodies. How about a little sex for a couple of horny guys." They walked up to the porch and stood there waiting for further orders, looking around nervously for the wives. Hey Pete I think these broads will fuck anybody. What will you do for us girls?"

"Whatever you want Sir, Diana answered."

"Say Pete, you hear that?"

"Aha, I want the black one, come here girl. Sit on my lap." Diana did as ordered and he began to fondle her. Daisy was told by the other man to sit on his lap. "Wow honey, you got a great body," he slapped Diana's thigh a few times, squeezing her flesh and kissing her breasts.

"Thank you sir, I'm glad that you like my body." She gyrated her ass on his lap, as he french kissed her and returned his kiss passionately. Slamming his hand into her crotch, he began fingering her wet vagina.

"Hey sweetheart, you're already wet down there."

"You aroused me, sir. I can't help it, when I'm touched like that." He poked one finger in as deep as he could and she squeezed it gently several times.

"Well now, what would you rather have in there, luscious?"

"Your penis, Sir," she whispered, hiding her head shyly on his shoulder.

He grasped her chin and raised her head, "I want you to look at me, when I speak to you, girl."

"I'm sorry Sir, please forgive me," she parted her lips and half closed her eyes, expectantly.

"I supposed I can forgive you, this once." he kissed her full sultry lips. "Never do that it again, though."

"Oh no Sir," she opened her eyes wide, pursing her lips as she began to breathe deeply. At the same time, she rocked her pelvis, in time with her heaving chest. Her eyes were fixed on his, begging for sexual satisfaction as she massaged his neck. "Please Sir, I'm so horny, I need your penis please?" He kissed her and she lifted one breast up near his face. "Ooooh Sir, my nipples are on fire, please suck them for me." He kissed her nipple on one breast while his finger still worked her vagina; she lifted her other breast to his mouth. "Please sir suck my other breast too." She let out several little cries as she climaxed, her body trembling with pleasure. "Oh Sir I'm so sorry, I want to please you so bad and I made you hand all wet."

"That's fine girl, you will satisfy me now!" He made her get up and remove his shorts. "There get down and suck on that for a minute." She sucked on his swollen member, fondling his balls with both hands.

"That good, now bend over the railing." She got up and presented her ass to him as ordered. He rammed his eight inches into her cunt and began fucking her slowly, digging his fingers into her hips.

She looked to one side and saw Daisy on her knees, sucking her partners cock. Out on the lake the two fishermen were watching them closely. The other man moaned loudly, as he squirted his juice down Daisy's throat. After sucking him clean he made her get up and stand in front of him facing the lake. She was then ordered to bend over slightly and spread her legs. He sat there watching her open crotch for a while and then told her to masturbate and kiss her own breasts.

Diana's partner finally exploded in her vagina and groaned with satisfaction as she rotated her ass and squeezed his cock with her contractions climaxing herself. He got back down on his chair and she fell to her knees sucking him clean.

She could hear Daisy's cries, as she began her orgasm. Her partner ordered her to turn around and to look in his eyes, as the juices flooded out or her vagina. They were then told to leave, which they did hand in hand.

The two fishermen were back at the same dock when they got there. "Come on out here girls, we're horny again." They obeyed and were told when they got there, to get on their hands and knees facing each other, their head's side by side. "Now start necking and don't stop until we tell you." Diana turned her head as did Daisy and they kissed passionately.

The two men dropped their shorts and each knelt behind one of the girls. They soon had their cocks deep in the girls' vaginas banging away. They took a long time to cum and the girls used everything trick they knew, to accelerate their climaxes. Diana managed to get her partner to ejaculate first and she was told to clean his cock with her mouth. When finished, she was told to get her cunt under Daisy's face with her knees pulled up to her chests. Daisy did not have to be told, to slurp the delicious juices out of her favorite vagina. The sight of the two girls in front of him brought Daisy's partner to a climax and he groaned with pleasure, as he shot his cream into Daisy's gyrating body. Daisy then cleaned his cock, while Diana crawled under her and sucked his semen out of her vagina.

Marg met them as they entered the Lodge. "I'm proud of you girls. We have watched every thing you did through binoculars." They threw their arms around her and kissed her. Daisy tears were pouring down her round cheeks.

"I should have listened to Diana, she was so sure that everything was all right. If she hadn't been there, I don't know what I would have done."

"Well Daisy, did you learn something for the future?"

"Yes mistress, always trust you, no matter, what." Marg escorted her two girls back to the slave quarters and kissed them both at the door. Brent was there and took them to the showers where they washed each other.

When he brought them back to the cots, their suppers were on the boxes. All the slaves present were on their knees eating. After fastening the collar chains, he cuffed their hands behind their backs and told them to start eating. Diana looked at the rest of the slaves munching away in their bowls. She was surprised, how could you eat that way? She got down and lowered her face into the bowl, picking up a piece of meat with her teeth. At least every thing had been cut up in mouthfuls but it was still difficult. The soft drink had a straw in it, making that part of it easy.

When she finished her meal, she stood up and waited like the rest of the slaves. A young slender girl came in with a cart and picked up the plates. After doing that she came around with a washcloth and wiped their faces. She then left and Alicia advised everyone over the intercom that she was too busy to remove the cuffs. They were allowed to lie down though; She would remove them later. Diana was tired, getting in the cot on her side and fell to sleep, despite the uncomfortable position.

About two hours later, she woke up when someone slapped her ass. It was Alicia, "you have an assignment Diana, please wake up." I removed your cuffs earlier, boy were you out to lunch!" She got up and stretched her body while Alicia removed the chain and replaced it with a leash. She led her through the office and into the dressing room. There, Alicia had an outfit laid out for her. It was a school uniform, with a very short pleaded skirt, white knee length socks, bra and fancy lace panties. Alicia dressed her and told her that she was to act like a schoolgirl in a private school who had misbehaved. Her teacher was coming to take her to the principal's office for punishment. She let her read a list of possible questions and the answers she should give. She removed her collar when a mistress, that had spanked her earlier by a cottage, came to pick her up.

The lady took her by the arm and led her into a large room made up to be an office. The principal, (the other woman who had spanked her) was sitting behind a large desk, opposite the door where they had entered. At the left side of the room, on a row of chairs, there were three men and one woman. She was marched to the desk by the teacher. The principal stared at her in a fierce cold manner. "You have broken every rule of this school young lady. I have grounds to expel you. You see the four people sitting there; they are the school board of directors. They will decide on your punishment. We have already discussed your situation and the board has ruled that you are to be expelled, unless you will accept an alternative form of punishment. You will not be told what form this punishment will take but if you decide to go that route, there's no turning back. If you object once, during this punishment you are expelled. It's up to you now, tell us which form of punishment you would prefer?"

"I will take the alternative punishment, please." The mistress nodded at the teacher, who brought Diana to a chair in front of the board. She was told to bend over the back of the chair and place her hands on the armrests. The woman then tied each of her wrists to the armrests, leaving her totally immobile. Her skirt was lifted exposing her panty-covered ass to the board. She heard the principal get up and sit down besides the board members. The teacher also sat down with them. They began whispering to each other and left her waiting for maybe five minutes. Finally someone got up and pulled her panties down half way on her thighs. It was the teacher and she told her to spread her feet out as much as her panties would allow. They began whispering again, while her crotch was completely exposed to their viewing pleasure. After another five minutes the teacher came in front of her and showed her a riding crop.

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12