Model Sex Slave Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to be penetrated by this cock girl?"

"I will be honored master, when it pleases you."

"Where do you want it?"

"Where it will please you the most, master. My only purpose in life is to give sexual pleasure to whoever has been given permission to use me." He ordered her to stand up, come close to him, and continue to masturbate. He watched her for a while and then told her to turn around. She felt his fingers caressing her thighs and ass very gently, as she continued to play with herself. He padded her cheeks underneath, watching her meat bounce. For what seemed to Diana like ten minutes, he relished her rear end. Finally he got up and slapped her five times. He turned her around and took her hands, placing them around his neck. Bending down then he kissed her while grasping her ass cheeks hard.

"Take a hold of my penis slave," he said breathing heavily. Diana reached down and put her hand on the huge stiff rod. He then put his hands on her waist and lifted her up like she was a doll. She spread her thighs slightly and positioned his knob in her vagina. Lowering her a little, his knob forced her orifice open, entering about two inches.

"Are you ready for all of it?"

"Yes master, whenever it pleases you." She smiled at him sweetly, as he lowered her down gently. She groaned partly with pain and partly from the excitement, of having an enormous penis fill up her body for the first time. She could feel her pelvis meeting his, as their pubic hairs interlocked. He kissed her gently and told her to wrap her legs around him. She did as she was told, feeling less pain in that position and opened her mouth inviting his tongue to enter.

"Start fucking me wench," she used her strong thighs and her hands on his shoulders for leverage as she began to stroked his huge shaft with her body. He reached around his back and took a solid hold of her angles to give her better leverage. That made it a lot easier for her and she bounced up and down stroking nearly the full length of his monster weapon. It was a fantastic turn on for her and she soon moaned with pleasure, despite a little discomfort. She found it easy to use contractions on the huge member because of its sheer size. Soon she climaxed shaking and moaning, her juices helping to lubricate his immense member. He let out a loud groan of satisfaction and they locked their mouths together. She stroked him slower as he exploded inside her, until she stopped with maximum penetration. He let go of her feet and pushed her legs down, grasping her ass cheeks as they continued kissing. She was impaled on the huge cock, only her arms around his neck and his hands on her ass holding her weight. He carried her into the bathroom, that way and finally lifted her off, setting her down on the floor. They showered and washed each other, after which they rested on the couch.

About fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Diana opened it and Alicia entered with number thirteen. "I am delivering number thirteen, as you requested master." She disconnected the leash, curtsied and left. The girl was maybe five foot two, about ninety pounds. It was hard to believe that she was eighteen and not thirteen. Only her face showed her age. Her breasts were small, only two inches in circumference but stood out three inches in sharp points, with barely discernible nipples.

He made her stand between his legs, displaying her slender body in profile. Diana sitting next to him fondled his semi soft penis gently with her right hand, frigging it slowly. Her left hand stroked his back from the neck down. The wispy white girls' buttocks were small but right for her size and well rounded with no imperfections. Her fair skin had a transparent soft quality, highlighted by a table lamp to Diana's right, the lone source of illumination in the room. His hands gently grasped her slender thighs at the midpoint and turned her slightly, to get a broader view of her derriere. Sliding his right hand up imperceptibly slow, he reached the outward curve of his desired object, cupping it gently. He pushed it up slightly, distorting the perfect globular shape, momentarily. Patting it lightly underneath, he bounced the supple flesh several times. Diana's breathing became deeper and she squeezed her thighs together, while watching her master's hands fondle the slight girl's buttocks. She kissed his shoulder and massaged his neck as his penis began to stiffen. His fingers of both hands now slowly kneaded the girls' globes; her crack being opening up now and again - exposing her tiny red rose - when both thumbs squeezed at the same time. Moving one hand down to the inside of her right thigh, he pushed it outward lightly, causing her to spread her legs about a foot. His other hand applied a small amount of pressure to the small of her back, until she bend over enough to expose her vagina. Diana thought it was large for a small girl, protruding like her own. The bush surrounding her vulva was bright red and very dense. She could feel her own precum, leaking out of her own now throbbing vagina, as she yearned for more sexual gratification. He began to stroke her crack with one finger of his left hand, as his right caressed her inside thigh. Diana was now moaning, in a low suffering repressed tone, as she slowly frigged his now stiff ten-inch erection. Getting near her vagina with his fingers she could hear the girl gasp for breath and when he finally touched the clit, her body jerked violently. She could see the precum leaking down her thigh as she began to moan loudly. He looked at Diana, and then down at his penis pursing his lips. Diana dove under his arm, knowing that he wanted to be lubricated before penetrating the slim panting girl. She sucked his large mushroom head covering it with saliva, while frigging the long shaft.

Finally, he told Diana to get up and stand in front of the girl. The girl was told to put her arms around Diana's neck and put her head on her shoulder. Diana was then told to embrace her. He got up and took a hold of the girls' thighs near her crotch spreading them wide as he lifted her up. The girl was trembling and breathing in short bursts as he positioned the huge black weapon in her crotch. She was digging her heels into his back and sucking on Diana's neck, as she impatiently waited to be penetrated. Diana's eyes widened in horror and disbelief, as he suddenly plunged the huge weapon completely into the thin trembling white body. She muffled a loud groan, biting into Diana's neck and then pulled her head down sucking greedily on her mouth. She cried ecstatically, her body shaking in irregular spasms as he began stroking his long shaft, into her willing passionate body. Diana couldn't believe her eyes as he stopped moving, let go of her thighs and began kneading her buns. The girl was literally riding his member using her slender legs to trusts her body onto his penis. Diana had to grasp his shoulders, in order not to loose her balance.

He then ordered her to turn over on her back, without loosing penetration, an impossible request in Diana's mind. He placed his hands on his head, giving her no assistance and told Diana to keep her arms at her sides. Slowly the girl brought her right leg away from around his body and lowered it straight down. She then moved it to the left in front of him and up together with her left leg. Having clamped her right leg around his body together with her left, She incredibly stroked his penis several times in this position. Next she took her right arm away from Diana head and moved it down; grasping her own left upper arm. Bearing most of her upper body weight, with her neck on Diana's left shoulder she twisted her shoulders around. Then after shifting her right hand to around Diana's neck she reached her left arm up and put her two hands together behind Diana's neck. She then lifted her left leg straight up and hooked it on his left shoulder. After stroking his cock in this position a few times, She lowered her left leg and wrapped it around his waist. At this point he lowered his arms and took a hold of her hips and began fucking her ferociously. His huge cock moving like a piston plowing in an out of her slender body. He moved hard with his hips but also used his powerful arms to yank her body into his, on each thrust. She cried with pleasure, biting into Diana's neck. Diana struggled to keep her balance and moved one leg back to brace herself, as the slim body was being battered violently into hers. He ejaculated in even more violent spasms, roaring like a lion as he rammed and stopped deep four times, blowing his huge volume of cum into her body. Diana could tell from her body movement that she was contracting her vagina on his cock at an amazing speed. He finally put his hands on the sides of her chest and pulled her into his kissing her madly. He told Diana to sit down on the floor facing away from them and then to arch her head back fitting her head under the girl's crotch.

"As soon as my cock comes out of her cunt, you swallow, every drop of her cunt juice. He pulled out the monster and Diana opened her mouth wide, as the girls dripping wide-open vagina, promptly mashed into her face. The girls slender thighs closed around her head and she could feel her upper body being moved down, as he stepped back and forced his cunt juice drenched cock, into her mouth. Diana sucked and swallowed, as an unbelievable amount of juice gushed out of her vagina. She nearly choked several times, as there seemed to be no end to the mixture of semen and cunt juice inside.

Diana discovered the next day, that the slender girl was the huge black man's permanent sex slave.

The End

MARG HAS UNFORTUNATELY, RECENTLY INSTALLED, ENCRYPTED PASSWORD PROTECTION SOFTWARE, ON HER NETWORK COMPUTERS. IF AND WHEN I BREAK THE CODE, I'LL BE SURE TO PASS ON THE CONTINUATION OF DIANA'S DAIRY. (These fifteen chapters were written and posted on newsgroups in 1998. They have been somewhat edited in order to remove some of the worst bloopers.) REAVAN

I write sexual fantasies for readers who are not offended by it. Other people produce fantasies wherein cartoon animals talk like people. Even very little people know that in real life, animals don't talk Comments would be appreciated, keep in mind that my computer is Attachment Challenged, so please place your judgment in the email body. Rating / voting for my stories is very important to me: good or bad but of course never indifferent, please do.

12