Model Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
904 Followers

"No please stop, we're taking pictures ... please stop."

This was what she had been afraid of in the very beginning. She had been afraid that he would somehow manipulate her into a compromising position and now she was. However, something was very different, she was excited to be tied up like this. She liked this, she wanted more, and when he slid his finger through her pussy lips, both of them knew she wanted this. She was so wet and so excited there was no resistance to his finger at all.

He didn't respond but instead pulled his finger out of her pussy, stuck it in his mouth and as he savored the taste, he made a mental reminder to get more of that. He trailed his finger up to the cups of her bikini and completely moved them to the side exposing her breasts and hard thrusting nipples. He then took each nipple into his mouth and sensuously worked nipple with his tongue and teeth. Penny's whole body quivered and her hips began a thrusting motion, but her words belayed her body's actions as she said.

"Oh God ... please stop, oh please stop, just take pictures."

Penny's body was on fire and she knew what he was doing but the feelings rampaging through her body were not to be denied. When he bound her arms in the sleeves, she felt compliant and she let things happen, but when he strapped her to the chair all of her resolve crumbled. Nevertheless, it was easy, she could blame it on the bondage because she had no control over what was happening to her. The minute she relinquished control and let it happen the fire in her pussy flared into an inferno.

But it wasn't just the bondage, he was displaying her body in such a way to excite others with his pictures of her. She knew others would be looking at her naked body and lusting after her body. She felt energized with a lusty fervor and she wanted more. She wanted to be shown off, to be displayed to others, to have them lusting after her body all within the safety of the studio. The exhibitionism was a heady aphrodisiac and she wanted more, much more.

He walked around to her face knelt down and looked into her ravenous eyes, then began to sensuously kiss her mouth and despite her words she responded with a hungry demanding kiss. He backed off and took several photos of her face flushed with passion, her wet lips plump and begging for more. Then he zoomed back so he could have her same hungry look with those awesome breasts thrusting in the background. He walked around her taking multiple photographs, close-ups as well as complete body shots. Damn, she was a dream come true and his cock was aching to be inside her.

When he was finished with photographs, he set the camera down, covered Penny's nipples with her bikini top and unbuckled her from the chair. He took the cuffs off her ankles and the sleeves off her arms. As Penny tried to stand, her entire body trembled with unrealized desire and she had to hold onto the chair to steady her quaking legs. Penny knew what was happening, but none of her sexual experiences had ever felt like this. She only knew she wanted people to see her brazenly displayed like this and she wanted him to keep dominating her.

Penny knew she could never do these photos without the bondage. She needed to be forced to exhibit herself, but oh, how she loved the feeling inside her. When he took photos of her uncovered breasts, she almost had an orgasm and each click of the shutter went straight to her throbbing clit. In just a few short minutes, she knew what kind of modeling she wanted to do. She knew she wanted to be exhibited and displayed to a horny audience with their eyes caressing her silky skin. The bondage allowed her the freedom to indulge in this erotic fantasy.

The photographer led her over to a human sized X. Penny had thought this was just a prop, and then she noticed the manacles at the top and the bottom. She started to shake at the thought of being tied to that, but at the same time she felt a quiver and the fire between her legs flamed higher. As he put her back against the prop, she became a human X as he began to buckle her ankles in the manacles.

As he was buckling her in, he explained, "This is called a St. Andrews Cross or X-Frame."

He got up and began to buckle her wrists into the top manacles. Then, he turned some wheels and Penny felt herself being stretched until she was tight against the frame and her arms were pulled to their limits. Penny felt her pussy getting wet and once again, the choice had been taken away from her. She was free to indulge in all the erotic feelings stampeding through her hard nipples and slick pussy.

The photographer moved around, adjusting the lights, taking several photos from different angles. He came back over to Penny and showed her a photo of herself stretched tightly against the X-Frame.

"See how that stretch causes your belly to sink in and your chest to be more prominent? The stretch makes your ribs pop against your skin and gives your body more angles for the lighting. Stretched tight like this makes an overall better photo and you look so fucking hot."

Penny looked at the photographs and she had to agree that strapped to the X-frame she was hotter than hell. Her body was magnificently displayed with sharp edges and soft corners, with her mountainous breasts displayed above her sunken belly. However, Penny's face made the photograph spectacular. Her look was one of impassioned excitement and a hint of anticipation of the yet to come.

The Innocent and wholesome little girl that came into the studio was gone. In her place was a hot, sexy babe, brazenly displaying her magnificent body. Her face and eyes was a mask of sensual need, pleading to be taken and used. The woman strapped the X-frame wanted and needed this and she was dripping with erotic desire. Penny didn't recognize the woman in the photo bound and on display, but more than anything else she wanted to be that woman.

"Let's try some other things." He reached around her and untied the back of her top. The back ties swung down and now the plump sides of her breasts were exposed. Her nipples were still covered, but just barely.

"Stop, what are you doing?" she fretted, but inside her belly the excitement blossomed.

"You're still covered, don't worry. I'm just making a more interesting shot."

He moved back and started taking more shots with the camera. He stopped and pulled the camera from his face, walked over to a cart and rolled it in front of Penny. On the cart was a laptop and next to it was a pole with a round ball on top with a lens in the middle. She saw him log onto a web site, suddenly she saw herself on the screen, and as he made some adjustments and as he zoomed in, she filled the screen.

The photographer came back over to her and moved the drooping bikini top triangles together, so that almost all of her breasts were exposed except for her nipples. While he was taking photos, Penny's hips started to twitch in small thrusting movements. Her lips parted in an O shape with her head slowly moving side to side and her breath was coming in deep gasping heaves.

The photographer knew what he was seeing. She was being turned on and not by choice, the bondage had taken all responsibility away from her and she was free to respond any way that her body wanted to. The photographer stepped in front of her and moved one of the bikinis cups to the side revealing her rock hard and distended nipple. He slipped the nipple between his lips and started lashing her nipple with his tongue. Her reaction was immediate and predicable, "What are you doing? Stop immediately! Oohh my, please stop... Oh God ... Please."

As he switched to the other nipple, her protests faded as her moans of pleasure increased. The photographer slid his free hand down the front of her bikini bottom and slipped his finger between her pussy lips entering her very wet cunt. Penny's hips, completely on their own, tilted forward to open her pussy for deeper penetration. Her gasps and moans started escalating in volume, "Oh, what are you doing to me? It never felt like this before."

The photographer then pulled his finger from her pussy, reached up to slip the skimpy bikini top over her head, and cast it aside. She was now completely nude from the waist up. Due to the lust clouding her eyes and the twitching of her hips, it was a foregone conclusion that she would be completely nude very soon. The photographer took off the band that was wrapped around her ponytail and spread her golden mane around her shoulders. She looked very Godiva like with her golden hair spread out over her shoulders, not really hiding her breasts, but more like framing them for presentation.

He stepped back, picked up his camera, and started shooting some more pictures. Her lust filled eyes and impassioned face made the shots spectacular. He moved around to shoot from different angles, and changed the lighting to achieve different effects. Penny's body was still quivering with excitement, but she started to realize that she was strapped almost completely, nude to an X-frame and the photographer was taking pictures of her like this. This exposure was the most powerful aphrodisiac that Penny had ever felt and it was not to be denied. The bondage gave her the freedom to give in to the feelings.

Penny looked down at her breasts with their distended nipples poking through her hair and thought how sexy they looked framed like this. Then she heard the shutter click reminding her she was on display and thousands of people would see these photos of her. She felt very decadent and depraved displayed like this, but the fire in her loins said she loved it too. She knew she had to protest otherwise he would think she was a slut, after all only sluts' love being displayed so brazenly.

"Oh, please you have to stop, I can't do this." She protested, but despite her protests, she knew she wanted this and she didn't want him to stop, she must be a slut because she loved being displayed like this. Her hard panting breathes were punctuated with lusty sensuous moans.

The Photographer saw her excited reaction and after he had gotten his shots, he walked back over to Penny resuming the nipple play with his mouth. He also resumed sliding his finger back through her cunt lips and fingering her pussy. With his free hand, he undid the side ties on the string bikini and the bikini bottoms fluttered to the floor.

The photographer leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Penny I'm broadcasting you to a web site and right now there are 726 people paying to watch you. See that number on the lower right of the laptop screen; that's how many people are watching you. Think of all those eyes watching me lick your nipples and finger your cunt."

Now completely naked and strapped to an X-frame, Penny realized that someone was molesting her breasts and pussy, but she didn't care. People were watching him do it and that made her whole-body tingle in a way she had never known. She realized that being bound had taken away her choice, and she was free to feel whatever passion presented itself and oh man was she feeling it. Sex with her boyfriends had never been like this, and the feelings running amok through her bound body were intoxicating.

The photographer stepped back and took some nude pictures of her on display. As Penny watched the photographer take pictures of her bound and nude body while over a thousand people now watched him do it, she discovered that she liked being displayed. No, that's not right, she loved the display, it was the most exciting, and enthralling thing she had ever done. The fact that she was displayed so that others could see everything he did to her was making her hotter than she'd ever been. Her reluctance vanished and she began moaning, "Oh I'm burning up, come back and play with me some more."

The photographer took the camera from his eye and knew that he had hit the jackpot. This girl has the body of a centerfold and she was a closet bondage exhibitionist. He put his camera aside and went over, knelt between her legs and ran his tongue lightly through her pussy lips. He started running his tongue in and out of her pussy then reached up to start licking her clit. The blonde arched her whole body towards the photographer, trying to get more of his quick tongue in her pussy as her cries escalated towards her eventual orgasm. It hit suddenly and Penny was completely unprepared for the bliss that consumed her.

Her entire body trembled, trying to control the feelings emanating from her pussy. Her arms and legs started spasming trying to break the bonds that held her, but they held and her stomach muscles pulled taut. Her stomach muscles rippled with her breasts shaking as the sudden orgasm took control of her body, but the look of surprised ecstasy on her face made the photos incredible.

"Ohhh, mmm... God ... Oh God ...Cumming ... Oh God."

The photographer quickly got up and set three more cameras on tripods with remote controls. One centered on her face, while one was focused on her waist up, and the other was a full body shot. He knelt back between her legs and started licking her pussy again. She came again in an explosive orgasm.

"Ahhh yessss... again..Cumming again ... Oh God ... twice ... never before ... again ... Oh God."

She kept cumming for almost a minute, and then as he felt her coming down from that orgasm, he quickened his licking to heat her back up again. The incredible body-consuming orgasms were captured for posterity using the camera remotes. The viewers on the Web had now climbed to over 6000 and everyone was paying to see her. Penny was strapped to an X-frame, completely nude with photographer forcing her from orgasm to orgasm. All the while, he was capturing every single body shuddering moment and the web cam was broadcasting it to anyone that wanted to pay to watch.

The photographer quickly ran to the back room and brought a device he had purchased a while back. The seller had called it the orgasm tower, but it was a stand with one of those large white variable speed vibrators with the floating head attached. He quickly set it in place between Penny's legs while Penny's spasms from her orgasms were starting to diminish. He used the vibrator to tease her rock hard very distended nipples, then he set the floating head of the vibrator in the stand. He pushed the vibrator against her clit and started it up on a low speed, but even that was enough to start Penny building to her next cum. He stood up and whispered softly and erotically into her ear.

"Thousands of people are going to watch you orgasm uncontrollably until I decide you have had enough. Think of all those people getting turned on watching you tied to this cross wracked in massive orgasms and unable to stop cumming."

Penny looked at him through lust-glazed eyes and the thought of cumming uncontrollably while guys masturbated while watching her excited Penny more than anything in her life ever had. Her whole body tingled and it was like a thousand eyes, a thousand tongues, a thousand fingers were touching her. The photographer watched as Penny's eyes rolled back in her head as the thought of everyone watching her sent her into a massive orgasm. Her belly was spasming while breasts shuddered, her nipples hardened even more and she gave a shuttering sensuous moan as her body shook in orgasm.

The photographer turned up the vibrator to almost its highest setting and Penny's body tried to jump off the X-frame as her highest orgasm yet tore through her body. Her mouth opened in a scream but her lungs were locked in an unbelievable paroxysm and no air could escape. The chords on her neck bulged as her silent scream of bliss was locked in every muscle in her body. Her entire body constricted around her pussy as it became the center of her universe and her stomach muscles knotted with the strain. The tendons on her arms and legs popped against her skin as she tried to curl into a fetal position. However, her bondage would not allow it and the vibrator kept driving her orgasm relentlessly higher and higher.

Then her body exploded the other direction and she tried to bow her body off the cross. Her lungs need for air finally allowed a gasping shuttering breath, followed by a rasping scream of completion.

"AAHH ... AAHHHHH ... GGOOOD ... AAAHHH ... GGOOODD ... OHHH GOD ... AAHHHHHH."

Penny's body was wracked with massive orgasmic convulsions that were the culmination of being helplessly tied to the cross and having thousands of people watching her cum. She had no say as to what was happening to her body with the vibrator pushing her relentlessly from orgasm to massive orgasm. Her body was not her own, as she knew the now over 17,000 people were watching her orgasms. She felt their eyes, tongues, fingers with their need demanding more and more from her and her body responded with stronger tremors and convulsions.

The photographer had just about had enough. His cock was threatening to bust through his jeans and he needed to have some of this incredibly passionate woman. Therefore, while Penny was still consumed in the spasms of her pleasures, he relocated the cameras and the laptop around the bed. Then, he went to Penny, removed the vibrator, unbound her ankles, stood up, and unbound her wrists. As her limp, overtaxed and boneless body started to slide to the floor, the photographer picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the luxurious bed.

He used the manacles attached to the headboard and footboards of the bed to bind her with her hands cuffed above her head and her ankles bound to the footboard. The photographer quickly knelt between her legs and started licking her clit to get her cumming again. Within a few short moments, Penny's body was writhing in ecstasy. She exploded into a muscle cramping backbend with only her head and feet on the bed with her whole body going rigid and all her muscles were taut.

"Oh GOD, AHHHH... NOT AGAIN ... OH GOD ... MORE ... AGAIN ... OH GOD ... MORE"

The photographer went crazy capturing these moments with the web viewers over 18,000. At the height of her orgasm, he stood up and started sliding his large distended cock into her dripping slot. She was soaking wet and he had no problems with lubrication, but her continuously cumming pussy kept him from slamming deep into her. If it was even possible, her back arched even higher as he started pushing his cock in deeper.

"Ahhh, it hurts...Oh God so deep ... Oh God so full ... Oh GOD MORE ... MORE"

Between her tremors, he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. As he hit her cervix, she erupted in pleasure again. Her fabulous breasts were wobbling in time to his thrusts and her nipples were standing at attention. The photographer reached up and grabbed her tits, using them as handles as he thrust into her pussy.

She felt his cock feeding her ravenous pussy and felt the audience's eyes watching him take her. She felt like she was losing her mind with pleasure consuming every cell in her body. His cock continued to plow deeply inside her reaching places that had never felt a cock before and she screamed her passionate craving. "So biig, so deep, oh IT HURTS SO GOOD... AAHH ... AGAIN ... OH GOD ... MORE."

He pulled his tip all the way back to her lips and slammed forward all the way inside her, battering into her cervix. He grabbed her hips and started humping harder into her. On all the cameras and cams, her orgasms were quite a show and she kept on getting hotter. However, the cameras were not the only thing enthralled by the Penny's out-of-control passion. The photographer couldn't recall the last time he had fucked a woman this hot, passionate or explosive.

He seemed to be able to make Penny cum at will and with each thrust he endeavored to do just that. He reached down caressing her clit as he drove hard and fast inside her and once again she shattered magnificently. She made him feel like a God or at least a magician that could make her orgasm explosively at will. He felt powerful as he continued to drive Penny impassionedly through deeper and even more volatile orgasms.

Oupa99
Oupa99
904 Followers